One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Gary O Daniel. The Man with out fear. Possessor of the Gura Gura no Mi. Has lived a long, and drawn out life. Now it was his time to go at peace. But not until he fulfilled his dream. In fighting an opponent who is stronger then he is. Gary sent out a challenge, for some one to take him on in a one on one fight to the death. He waited on the Island called "Senini", a waste land Island that had no type of Greenland on the Island at all. There, Gary sat down with his 15 foot Trident in his hand. There, he waited for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Gael strode towards O'Daniel, unfazed. When he finally stood before the man, he said, "So... I heard you're not doing so well, Gary O'Daniel. Is there anything I can do for you, comrade?" As Gael walked, his footsteps left behind tufts of grass.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Gary held his eyes closed as he was stuck in a small form of paralyze sleep. A rare condition that is genetic in most families. Gary could hear everything and knew were Gael was. But his body was physically in sleep mode, but mind was wide awake and waiting. Waiting for the right words.

"....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Gael audibly sighed. "They have said you're getting old, O'Daniel..." No response. "I heard what your dream is, Gary. I don't know how much I can help, but... would you like to fight me? Same position, perhaps we have similar power levels?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

He had heard what he was waiting to hear. At that. Gary's eyes widened. He then steadily brought his trident from the ground and slammed it back into its standing place. Doing so, he pulled him self up slowly, causing the very ground to shake on each time he took a step. He held his head up high and his neck straight. He then took his necessary battle stance.

"...Don't disappoint me........."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Gael nodded, moving his hands so that dense wooden tonfa grew into existence, and he grasped them in preparation for their fight. "I'll certainly try not to... my time with The Immortal has strengthened me." Not one to make the first move, he stood ready for fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Gary then gradually rose his 15 foot trident into the air. He then placed both hands on it and took a firm grasp on it. At that, he swung his trident down, slamming its sharp head into the ground. Causing an earth quake.

"...Hmm?..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Gael leapt into the air, twisting and throwing the left tonfa at Gary, well aware it probably wouldn't do anything. He had jumped into the air to avoid the earthquake, and he was prepared to dodge anything Gary tried to throw at him while he was prone.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Gary watched as his opponent leaped high into the air to avoid his earthquake. Gary then looked down to the ground and closed his eyes, he then quickly bent his knees and stood still for about 10 seconds. At that, He then flung up and jumped 10x the height that Gael did. Gary then flew above Gael and stopped right in the middle of were if Gael looked up, he'd see the Sun shining down apon his face. Gary then brought his trident up behind his head and vigorously through it forward. Sending it plummeting towards Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Gael kicked off the air, using Geppou to avoid the trident being thrown at him. Gary's large form had been enough to show him what Gary was doing, so that allowed him to dodge. He used Soru in midair to get right behind Gary, and and tried to pierce his neck with a needle coated in Ahst poison.

((Look in the Flora Almanac to see what it does.))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Gary watched as Gael easily deflected his trident. He was surprised some one finally lasted the first attack against him. Normally people would be frozen in sheer terror. Gary then closed his eyes and quickly swung his body around. He then held out both of his palms and used the power of his Gura Gura no Mi to create a 20 foot wide and 9 inch thick invisible wall. Protecting him from Gael's Projectile. He glared at Gael through the invisible force field and smiled in enjoyment. Gary then pushed on the wall, destroying it. Causing a enormous shock wave. Sending Gary plummeting towards the ground, and Gael flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Gael twisted as he flew higher, when he braced his feet on the air and used Geppou to propel himself downwards. He pushed his hands forward, and lances of sharpened wood sprang from his hands, shooting towards Gary from all sorts of angles. They twisted and turned in midair, plowing towards Gary with alarming speed and force.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Gary watching Gael retaliate from his attack, grinned in amusement. He then spun around on one foot and began spinning rapidly. As he did so, he held out his palms and began to use his Gura Gura No Mi. Soon, a large invisible dome protected Gary from Gaels spears. He then waited and watched as Gael plowed down toward Gary. Gary then held one arm up and stomped on the ground, stopping him self from spinning. He then used his Gura Gura No Mi to pick up the fallen wooden spears and have them float in mid air. Gary then slowly brought his open palm over his head and bent it at the elbow. He then thrusted his arm forward, sending Gael's own spears back in his direction at the same speed that Gael was falling it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 pm

((How can you levitate things with the Quake fruit? Just wondering.))

Gael clenched his fist as Gary gathered his spears up and launched them at him. The spears seemed to evaporate practically instantly. He grinned, thinking to himself, Oh, this guy's fun... I can see what he was given Shichibukai rank... A tree appeared in front of Gael and he shot into it, melting into and becoming one with it practically on contact. He popped out of one of its tree branches, which happened to be right above and behind Gary. He shook the branch, and small spiky looking fruits grew and dropped from the tree branch. Upon contact, they would spray needles in every direction.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

((Wait...we MIGHT wanna emote that post..then again the way his devil fruit is..he actually is able to do that..but idk for sure..he can create shockwaves any were..so Idk if he can use it in that form..eh..)

Not seeing were Gael was at the time. Gary then grabbed onto his trident and quickly turned around to see if Gael was behind him. Noticing nothing on the ground He held his trident above his head and looked up. He saw Gael sending off another attack of projectiles. Not being as nimble and swift as he used to be. Gary began to spin his trident around, allowing him to deflect majority of the needles. The rest whizzed pass Gary's person and slammed into the ground.

"...Hmmmmpf...FuFuFu.."

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

((actually never mind I can do that..I can create shock waves under water...in the ground..and thin air..so mhm ^_^ he can))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Gael grinned... this man knew how to fight. He had tendrils of plant begin to wind their way up Gary's legs, trying to get some of his paralyzing gas into the air around Gary.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Gary, not knowing what was going on. Was curious to see why Gael was just staying in mid air not doing anything. Gary then felt a tickling feeling on his legs. It was the seeds! Gary then slightly jumped off the ground, about 6 feet and slammed back onto the ground. With the help of his devil fruit. Gary created 20 foot wide and 6 foot deep crater. Doing so, he knocked off the tingling feeling on his legs and floated in mid air. Although it looked as if he were flying. He was merely standing on two small, foot size invisible platforms that he had made with his feet. Being below the enemy was dangerous. This he knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm

((Okay, you don't have the Doa Doa, so you really can't do that, as far as I know... but hell, I'll play along.))

Gael brought his hand up slowly, as if he were trying to tear something out of the ground. Long blades of Impel Down grass shot into the air like many small blades towards Gary's legs and body. He'd cut the man down, and then see what happened then.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am

((I can form shock waves around things and apply extreme force in any direction I please..hence how he creates tsunami's and what not..but idk if that's actually legit..your probably right o.o))

Unable to dodge the on coming attack Gary let his invisible shock wave platforms. Gary then began to slowly fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 pm

((So... did I hit? I didn't quite gather from your post...))

Gael brought his hand up, sending several thick clusters of vines right up towards Gary, attempting to coccoon him and disable him from fighting back.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm

((yeah, but you didn't harm Gary, you destroyed his platforms. Now he's falling))

Gary then fell down towards the ground and had his back face the ground. Gary then brought his arms up and positioned them across his chest. He then swung his fist down toward his sides causing a huge shock wave. He then caused the earth to begin to quake below Gaels feet. It began to shake and crumb around a level 10 magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:55 pm

((You... DO know what a magnitude 10 earthquake would do, right?))

The island began to crumble around them, Gael pulled a Saobady mangrove out of the bottom of the ocean, and its roots swiftly bent and molded into a vague island shaped, lumpy chunk of 'land'. Gael landed and sighed. "Okay... It's about time we ended this. Crimson Blossom." A flower grew out of the roots beneath Gary's feet. The flower's petals grew in size, until the length of a single petal was about three meters in length. The flower petal began to close extremely quickly, and tried to close themselves around Gary. Once inside, the nectar of the flower would gush in from the center of the flower and numb Gary's flesh and paralyze his body. Normally, digestion would come next, but Gael was careful not to let that happen. "Come now, Gary... just retire."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Gary frowned and clenched his fist. He wouldn't go down so easily. After seeing the abilities of this man to the fullest. He felt that he could finally go all out. Gary then slowly rose both his arms and crossed them against his chest. He then closed his eyes and began to bite down on his jaw. At that, he began to slowly shift the altitude of everything around him with in 10 feet of him. At that, he then swung his arms down to his side. Sending off an enormous round shock wave from his body. The shock wave then began to cause the water of the sea to rise up and become angry like a powerful storm had whipped up. Gary continued the attack in hope of destroying Gael's platform. Since he was a devil fruit user, he'd be finished if he fell in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

((The nectar that is currently filling the flower Gary is in is paralyzing him and making his nerves numb. He would have to get out of the flower before he could do any sort of platform destruction... and the platform is like one of the groves in Saobady. You can't kill it with an earthquake like that.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.   Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gary O Daniel's Death Approaches, One Last Challenge.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next