One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Challenge for all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Challenge for all Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge for all   A Challenge for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

I dont care who your character is If there not doing anything and your bored to tears come Join our Invasion Of Salamthia! thread its a country i made up, As we Invade the Counrty which has fire planes ,wasteland, mountain, forets and Under ground tunnels, Marine Pirate Any stats you have come here and try to defen this country or take it over for your self, this thread will probally last along time too so join and have some fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all   A Challenge for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Hm. I commend you for a very good concept.

HOWEVER!!

Is there any way this is allowed? I'm not sure one is allowed to spawn countries out of nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all   A Challenge for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:59 pm

If there are any issues, just don't say what ocean it's in or that it doesn't interfere with log poses so most people overlook it. It's pretty much the one thing we allow when it comes to messing with canon as the only ocean we have even seen a handful of islands from was East Blue.

Even in the Grand Line, we only know of the one route the Strawhat Pirates took out of the possible 4. So limiting where characters can go based on that is quite, boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all   A Challenge for all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge for all
Page 1 of 1