One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]   Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:20 pm

weapon name: Tsuki 'T' Mueki

description: A long axe divided in two side. First is Sun's side, second the moon's side. [Tsuki 'T' Mueki picture]

Devil Fruit : None

history:

Wess Zeuss...What a man... Zeuss came from the small island of Ohara in West Blue. At the age of 5, a man with small wings took him because he saw an important future for him. He taught him how to understand the weather and how the galaxy was. He taught him how lunar and solar effects work. The next 25 years, Zeuss learnt how to understand and test the moon’s effect and the sun winds. Zeuss, at the age of 30, tried with his teacher to capture a sun winds. They were too careless and his teacher got hurt pretty bad. The solar wind has too many electrons in it and it destroys cells and the heavier ions in the solar wind make it impossible to restore those cells. His teacher died with and impressive mass loss in one blow. Zeuss understood at the moment his teacher died. The solar wind contains a roughly equal numbers of electrons and protons, with some heavier ions, and blows an average velocity of 400 km/second. That’s why the sun loses his mass every time a solar wind occurs. He jumped in his laboratory with his dead teacher. He took out the mass that the wind contains and grouped it. He then transformed it into a solid half-sun axe. He tried it out, every time he slashes with his solar sun, a solar wind occurs and the axe loses mass. In order to gain respect from his defund teacher, Zeuss start working on the secret project his teacher was searching and working since years. BLUE MOON Project. A full moon that appears every four cycles of four moons. It has four times the influence of a normal moon. Zeuss with his new acquisition, decided to make blue moon influence… solid. He found a way to get the blue moon sight and he tried a lot of tests so it can become solid. After 4 hard years of tests, he finally found a way. He made a moon shape solid rock made of blue moon. He equipped it to the other half of his solar wind rock. He then managed to understand what exactly the moon influence. The answer is: Spiritual energy. Smart as he is, Zeuss immediately see the relation between the moon and the human.

weapon special abilities:

Blue moon side:

The moon drastically affects the water and weather; keeping in mind that the human body is nearly 80% made of water. We can influence the spiritual components of the human body by using the moonlight’s sight. Humans use around 10% of his conscious minds [the five sense organs] and 90% left is our sub-conscious mind. The 90% left is divided in four parts;

1- Identifications and interpretations: The impulsions.
2- Instinct and desire: It’s like a storehouse of all desires and instincts.
3- Likes and dislikes: It sends impulses of likes and dislikes in our #1
4- Temperament of the individual.

By playing with the 3 components of the spiritual body;

Sattva [saattvik]: Purity and Knowledge.
Saattvik man – lives in service of society with no expectations of recognition or reward or any ulterior motive.
Sattva component is the predominance of happiness and positivism.

Tama [taamasik]: Ignorance and Inertia.
Taamasik man – has no problem about stepping on other’s toes to get ahead or harming society.
Tama component is the predominance of laziness, greediness and the negative component.

Raja [raajasik]: Action and Passion.
Raajasik man – lives more for personal gain and achievement.
Raja component provides fuels to the other two; so depending on whether a person is predominantly Saattvik or taamasik. Raja is the neutral part that will provides stability in our day-to-day’s actions:

-React to situations
-Make decisions
-Make choices
-Live our lives
-Love

So, Tsuki ‘T’ Mueki’s power is to use blue moon’s effect to influence the sub-conscious mind to give impressions in the mind giving rise to thoughts. By playing with Sattva, Tama, Raja, Zeuss can influence the sub-conscious mind in a negative or a positive way. That’s mean that it can’t fully control my opponents, but indirectly, I can change their feelings. It can be uses for infiltration or raising the chances of betrayal with weak men between friends. By making the enemies thinking positively, I can get the advantage. I can also start distraction by making a guy go berserk because he feels so negative.
People with less IQ are definitely more influence than the one with a high IQ.

Sun side :

By swinging the axe with the sun side for front side, Zeuss creates a solar wind fast as a bullet and with the same destruction heat as a real solar wind. Filled with neutrons, protons, electrons and heavier ions; it is a destructive slash. Hard to dodge even for the user, since it is wind, wind does not only go toward till it has loss every bit of it. A small amount of it goes everywhere.

Cons:

Blue moon : It also influences the user; since Zeuss is extremely intelligent it only influences a bit. But any other user weaker than Zeuss would have difficulties to endure and live with it. If the user decide than the influence is negative, the user will become more negative and will have difficulties to fully react and stay objective.

Solar wind : Solar wind degrades the sun rock at every utilisation. It also degrades the mass of the user. That’s why the user shouldn’t use this slash too often. Limited to 3 slashes per battle. If the user exceeds that limit, he will lose around 25% of his 5 senses, strength and speed. Then each utilisation of the solar wind will deal 25% again. If the user reaches 100%, he died. Final.

Last edited by i AM LiGHT on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]   Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 am

does this weapon have a df?

and Wow, i like this weapon, it looks really awesome
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]   Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

First it was equipped with a df, but them,since i am a scientific, i created this weapon. I would love to use it as a no-df weapon, but If i havé no choise, i Will equip one.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]   Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:34 pm

This is a very interesting weapon which really does push the boundaries of One Piece weapons in general. It looks fine, but im worried about some elements which seem very foreign to me...... However, this weapon is not unreasonable , there are restrictions. So i will APPROVE it, unless another mod or admin has something to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]   Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki 'T' Mueki [Wess Zeuss' axe]
Page 1 of 1