One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Empty
PostSubject: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:51 pm

sheral woke up as the ship came near an island the island had quite a few mountains but not too many as he went down to where the pawns were rowing he checked that they were still going then he went back to the top deck and shouted for nick "get here nick i need to know if you know anything about this island" sheral then just waited for nick to appear then he remembered why did he need to check if the pawns were still going of cause they would they are made of rock also he remembered they needed more supplies due to not having much left after not getting any at the last island

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

sonthiol left the residence of a family of three as he had just bandaged up the fathers arm for he had broken it by falling over onto the hard pavement. sonthiol just walked through the town he heard people talking about an entrance to the middle of the mountain. sonthiol walked through the street asking people if they knew where a restaurant was. when he found one he just bought a simple meal without alchohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Crista sighed as she layed agnest a rock near the shore, she was sleeping quietly and had nothing to do after she got away from the crazy doctor. She blinked and looked up as she saw some a ship coming near. she sat up in the water and watching it slowly, her tail slashing in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:04 pm

sheral nearly crashed into the beach of the island before they did he yelled "STOP" to the pawns then the ship stopped abrutly then he shouted again "get here nick i need to know if you know anything about this island" then he looked over the side of the ship and saw a women on a rock and yelled to her "HELLO DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sonthiol ate what he ordered though he did not like it but it was sustinance. after he finished eating he went in the direction of the sea so he could not get attacked by anyone sonthiol asked a passing gentleman "where is a store where i can buy some more medical supplies" the man pointed sonthiol in the direction of a supply store as sonthiol walked he heard yelling about pirates coming to the docks.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Nick finally heard Sheral calling his name, he closed his book and got up, he walked over to where Sheral was standing and stood behind him, he stared at the island and rubbed his goatee " hmmm from what I can tell from here it looks like a summer island, because of the mountains there's probably one or two villages" Nick then sees the women on the rocks but he didn't say anything he only looked at her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Critsa blinked as some guy was yelling, asking her if she needed up. "ah no thank you! im ok" she laughed as her tail slashed agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:07 pm

sheral being a real gentleman said to nick "ok give me a second" then he shouted to the women on the rock "i cant quite hear you i will come down to so it will be easier to talk" he shouted this as he took of his tie and jacket then he dived over the ship so he could talk to the women easier into the sea . he did this because he did not know the negative side effects of the devil fruit as he got into the water he stopped moving and he thought (whats happening?) sheral was very scared now .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Crista watched the guy jump off, then stop moving as soon as he hit the water. She sweatdroped and sighed "men" she mubbled and jumping into the water and swam ot him, grabing his shirt and swiming to shore, her legs changing as she pulled him up to dry land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 pm

sheral was shaking in utter fear "what happened?" sheral asked the apprent mermaid. sheral was soaking and scared and confused

sonthiol left the shop and sat at the end of the beach nearest the town while he was sitting he put all the medical supplies in the right pockets totally unaware of what was going on at the edge of the beach nearest the sea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Crista rose an eye brow as she looked at him "are you a devil fruit user?" she asked calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 pm

sheral answered "yes it lets me make stone soldiers" sheral was very scared of the water "if i am a devil fruit user what differance does that make?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Crista sighed "Cause devil fruit users cant swim"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 pm

sheral said "so there is a bad thing for eating devil fruits" sheral then said "thank you for what you have done what is your name?" sheral then turned towards and waited for his ship to come to the dock he created a pawn to make the crowd disperce "why are there so many people" sheral said to himself.

sonthiol went back to his own ship as he heard a commotion about some guy who was drowning. since sonthiol was a doctor he took it upon himself to go to the wounded but sonthiol had to ask people where he was but no one would tell him since everyone was scared off so sonthiol just wondered around looking for him
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Nick groaned " Wow such an idiot " Nick leans over the side of the ship " hanks lady my captain can be thickheaded sometimes " Nick then steps off the ship and stared at the lady for a moment he didn't say anything he only stared " A mermaid" Nicks eyes widened he always wanted to meet one in real life but he never managed to..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Crista laughed softly and waved it off, "its alright" she smiled and shivered. "it cold on land" she said as she walked back, once she was about shin high in the water her legs turned back into her tail as she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 am

sheral was cold and hungry as he said "im going into town to get supplies, food and to dry off. are you coming?" while he was talking he created three horses then got onto one of them and said "there is a horse for each off you two if you want one? and mermaid what is your name and would you like to join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:43 am

Nick jumps off the ship and looks around the island " Sheral sorry but I don't like when people focus there attention on me so I'm just gonna walk around the town instead of ride your horse" Nick then buttons his suit jacket up and begins to walk into the city " If you need me I'll be looking for a bookstore and you'll probably be in a restaurant right?" Nick laughed for the short time he knew Sheral he knew that he loves to eat for some reason.." oh yea good luck with the mermaid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Crista shruged as she steped out of the water and got on the horse "sure why not" she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 am

sheral got onto his horse and started to gallop into town as he said "thank you for joining" as sheral galloped into town he trampled the blindman wandering the beace as he did he said "there goes another retard" as he laughed

sonthiol as he wandered the beach he heard horses but they were going to fast for him to dodge when they were in four meters of him. when he got trampled 2 ribs and an arm broke as he got up he said "sorry but i am not stupid , for you were the one who trampled me" then he sensed someone else was close it was a mermaid he walked up to her and said "hello . what do you look like and what is your name?" as he said this he felt a sharp pain going through his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Crista gasped as she watched the guy just trample a poor blind man. She looked down at him as he asked what she looked like and what her name was "uhhh i-i have long blue hair, large blue eyes and pale whit skin" she said softly and looked at him "are you ok?" she asked suprized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:29 pm

sheral saw that the mermaid was talking to the idiot he had trampled as he turned he got his horse to rear up a smack the blind man in the face and said to him "you do not talk my crew like that they are higher than you so you will talk accordinally" then he said to the mermaid "come on we have no time for scum like him"

sonthiol he answered christa "thank you for your time and i should be okay" as he said this his nose was broken and he fell down as he face was running with blood "why?" sonthiol said as he gripped for his chest and tried to think of why they were they doing this to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Crista stood up and held out her hand, shap claws coming out of her nails "your the scum" she said and hissed "if your my captin i dont wanna be part of your crew" she said glaring at him as she look at the man "come on, let me help you" she said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm

sheral just stated "fine if you want too but i know it will all end in tears and you will come running back to me" sheral said this then he started to gallop into town looking for food and supplies

sonthiol was simply confused and said " you are willing to help? "since he could tell simple things but not detail as he could tell a hand was being reached for him he reached out with his non broken arm but he couldnt find christas hand. while holding his chest with his broken arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Crista ignored the guy and took hold of his hand "come on, lets get you come help, and ill the the navy on that jack ass" she siad softly and put his good arm over her shoulder to help him walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:38 pm

sonthiol took the aid of the mermaid and got up "thank you for you help". sonthiol concentrated as much as he could it wasnt enough to create a tree but sonthiol could create a small plant with flowers growing out of the top "hope you will take these as thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am

((xD so i have to ask, why is your other charry such a d*ck?))

Crista blinked but smiled softly "thank you sir but you need to save your strangth so we can find a place for you to rest safely"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move   checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

checkmate pirates chapter 2 : the first move
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next