One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxan

Noxan

Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm

(This rp takes place just west of the red line in the east blue)

Noxan pulled into port, the town was silent, the people were silent. Noxan walked towards the bar, he heard snickers and sneering remarks, "pah, another pirate." So he wasn't the first pirate to pass through this town, from this he took one thing, their were people who could join his crew. He arrived at a crossroads between the bar and a naval base, from that point he knew where he was going. "Tommorow I will get them to join my crew!" Noxan pointed toward the naval base, the townsfolk looked upon him in disbelief, he was either really dumb, or just too bold for his own good.

(The main purpose of this chapter is to gain some character, but anyone who would like to join is free to do so, just don't kill Roshan, I'm actually toying as him being one of my character ideas)

Last edited by Noxan on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 am

The townsfolk watched as he walked into the tavern and sat, GROG!!! BRING ME LOTS OF GROG!!! The bartender looked at him, "aren't you a little young to be drinking." Noxan looked up and him and gave him a large grin, "Yes, yes I am..." He could tell that the bartender thought about refusing giving him the grog, but through fear of the fact that he Noxan was a pirate he handed it over. "Thanks barkeep!" He smiled with another overly estatic grin. "So bar keep, who's marine base is that?" The towns people froze up from the question, the bar keep swalled and relinquished his name, "Cccccaptain Roshan..."

Noxan sensed the fear of the townsfolk at his name then looked to the wall. "He taxes the town for his protection?" The barkeep responded, "And if you don't pay..."

*SLAM*
The door roared open with athority knocking several people back. A large man with long black hair, with blonde highlights. His eyebrows were plucked carefully, he had a thin mustache and a long pointy goatee that reached to mid chest. His captains jacket was draped over his shoulders, under his jacket was his nothing but his muscular figure. He wore loose pants, navy blue and upon the side were cuts and blood stained. He jumped into a pose, "No worries, your dear captain Roshan is here to save you!" Rotating his pose and now pointing at Noxan, "Leave pirate or face the vengeful wrath of....!" He took a long pause lowering his stance and resting his head upon his fist. Quickly raising his head from his fist he let out one last scream, "CAPTAIN ROSHAN!!!" Noxan looked at him and let out a laugh, "Your the one everyone is afraid of?" He chuckled loudly and grog shot out of his nose. The townspeople slowly gathered in. Roshan angrily shouted, "Why are you here pirate!!!" Noxan gathered himself, "I'm looking for people from the navy to join my crew." He let a smile that stretched from ear to ear. "Ahahahahaha, so you came here to get me to join your crew, of course captain Roshan is quite the sailor." Noxan looked at him, "Of course not, you don't have the backbone."
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Roshan Quaked with anger, "You dare antagonize me boy!?!" With one fearsome chop the table split into two. The grog flew in all directions dousing all spectators. Noxan looked to the floor, "These seas were forged for freedom, this oath is to the sea, the rockers take, they don't look back, it is our oath you see, we sing we dance we make peace, but if you cross our crew...may you rest in peices in the bottom of the blue." Noxan looked up with a grin, "Barkeep another grog over here!" he nodded and smiled at Roshan. Noxan began to hear the townsfolk talk amongst themselves, "Who are the Rockers?" said a man in the front, "Where's the rest of his crew" followed another lady. Roshan broke into laughter, "Yes where is this crew you threaten me with?" he jeered Noxan, "Are they so fearsome they can't show their face?" Noxan simply replied, "Nope I haven't found anyone yet." This brought Roshan into a roar of laughter, "So your just playing pirate then? Hahahaha!" The townsfolk laughed along out of fear. "Thats a nice nursery rhyme you made up too, does your mommy read that to you, Ahahahahahah!" Roshan further jeered Noxan. "I thought you were a pirate, your nothing but another poser, your not even worth locking up, Ahahaha!" Noxan snapped, "Who are you thinking about locking up!" Noxan roared, "I spent years locked away, and I'm not gonna let some flamingo lock me away!" Roshan's laughter broke, "What did you just call me?" he quivered, "I don't care if your a child I will still teach you a lesson." Noxan slurped up his last gulp. "Well then faerie, I've enjoyed the talk, but your in the way of the door." Roshan thusted a punch into Noxan's chest sending him through the wall. Debris littered the steet, splinters stuck from Noxan's arms. He pulled himself to his feet groaning in pain, he reached for his side, his weapons were not their, then he remembered when he had gotten to the town he had left them on the ship. "Now I see why you dress so feminine, because you can't hit" Roshan this time through a chop straight into the throat of Noxan staggering him. "Hold your toungue boy!" said Roshan as he thrusted into the chest of Noxan again. Once more Noxan had been sent backwords, but this time coming to an abbrupt halt as he slammed into the next building. Blood Poured from his mouth, he had an abbraision under his eye that was slowly bleeding. Noxan mumbled, "goei......goei.....ROAR!" Roshan staggered back losing his balance for an instance and Noxan jumped to his feet. Roshan chuckled, "Another one of you freaks...I already have one of you locked up, how many more do I need." Noxan smiled, "Another pirate, will you let him go so he can join my crew?" Roshan chuckled, "You wish kid, but you'll be joining him shortly." Noxan folded his arms, "Well then it looks like i'm gonna have to force you to co-operarte." Noxan began to stretch. "Well then kid it looks like their is no holding back for me anymore" Roshan sneered as he pulled out a set of nanchaku. Roshan charged toward Noxan with extreme speed thrusting his elbow towards Noxan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

A white blur intercepted the Captain before his blow landed on Noxan. The captain found his elbow gripped by a figure in a long, all covering grey robe.
"What!!!" Roshan exploded with rage. "Who do you think you are!! Get your hands off me.!"
Roshan aimed a punch at the new target, but found he missed. All he heard was a faint whisper, that sounded like the word Soru. The grey figure reappeared near Roshan.
"What did you call this boy?"
Roshan spat at the person, but missed. He repeated his question.
"A no good, worthless little-"
He was interrupted when the figure dissapeared again, and he felt a pain at the back of his head. Roshan stumbled, but remained standing.
The figure spoke.
"Every one is different. No two people are exactly alike. The word Freak should not exist. You sir, with your arrogance, are more freakish than any of us. Now go."
The figure walked to Noxan, whispered "Borian Draze. Whats your name?" before turning to the now boiling marine captain.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 pm

((Endark; Your char must get approved first b4 you rp))
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 pm

"The names Noxan" He said with a smile as he extended his hand hoping for Borian to help him up.

"And it's a pleasure to make you aquiantance." Noxan said with a wide cheeked grin.

But in an instant out of the corner of his eye he seen out of the corner of his eye Roshan was about to make his move "RO SHAM BO ATTACK, he choped, punced, jabbed towards the two of them. Thinking fast Noxan grabbed Borians hand tugging him out of the way and pulling himself back up to his feet.

Noxan got launched back into the building once more, but this time he was sent right through the wall. Noxan had blacked out for a few seconds he looked up as the dust began to settle he noticed he was in the middle of a butcher, he began looking across the counters for something to arm himself with.

Roshan slowly approached the hole in the wall screaming, "you know boy you could have made this easier on me and let him get hit, but I guess you freaks have feeling after all. *Swoosh*

A small meat cleaver came zooming out of one of the windows of the butchery shortly followed by Noxan who was weilding a meat tenderizer..."May not be my secondary weapon of choice but it's gonna have to do for now" he thought to himself as he tried to think of a way to get his other weapon back that was now stick out of the wall another 200 yards behind Roshan.

Roshan began to charge again "RO, SHAM, BO" he thrusted with a fist, but this time Noxan moved out of the way and thrusted the meat tenderizer into captain Roshan's exposed rib cage. Roshan lept back as he felt his bones break like glass under the crushing blow and looked at Noxan, "So the freak can actually fight, I think you might be usefull to me after all I may have a proposition for you..." stated Roshan with a snicker.

Noxan cringed in anger, "I will never work for your kind, the marines are supposed to protect the citizens and you guys couldn't stop some pirates from taking a small child captive, I was their for years...I can never forgive you for that!"

Roshan snickered, "Then I guess I'm gonna have to kill you he lowered his hands to his sides and charged at Noxan quickly but this time when he got close he didn't try to strike him it was like he was waiting for something or he was just planning on just running him down. Noxan quickly jumped back onto his heals, "GOEI GOEI SONIC...." Roshan quickly reacted thrusting his open hand into the side of Noxans exposed jaw.

Noxan stumbled back, his jaw was broken...he could no longer use his devil fruit powers he thought...he would have to get too that cleaver in order to win now...Roshan just stood back and snickered, "well that takes care of your freakish devil fruit power, just think if you were smart...I would have never had too do that, but it's not too late, kill that other guy and I'll spare your life.

Noxan knew Borian was trying to help him so he didn't think twice about his offer before detesting it, but maybe if he faked it he could get close enough to the cleaver to maybe end this. His mind was made up he had to go for it, being his only option seeing Roshan took away his advantage, but he couldn't tell Borian knowing that he might give away his plan.

Noxan regained his footing and charged at Borian screaming a blood curdling scream, "I only have to force him to go in the right direction" he thought to himself so he quicked his pace getting right up on Borians left side. "GAH!" he swung the tenderizer at his unsuspecting helper lightly to ensure no real damage would be cause hoping it might detur his new opponent from striking with full force as well, Noxan would never say it out loud, but this fight was begging to take it's toll on his body and he could barely hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 am

Draze took awhile to run through the holes in various buildings, and when he arrived at the last stop, a butchurs, he saw Noxan battling Roshan. Before he could do anything, Noxan attacked his left side! Swinging his weapon!
Draze ducked, and dodged away using soru. He didn't know what was happening ((after all, he really wouldn't. Your close to the cleaver now, arent you?)) but he saw the way Noxan had looked at him. He knew Roshan was still the main danger.
Draze could feel his legs quivering underneath his claok. That last soru had really hurt. He still hadnt mastered the teqnique. He could handle maybe 1 or 2 more before he broke a leg. Gritting his teetch, he used Soru to appear in one of the houses nearby. He saw a drawer in the kitchen, and pulled it open. A large carving knife. Perfect.
Running at normal speed, he ran back into the house where Noxan faced off against Roshan. He had the cleaver in one hand, and the meat grinder in the other, but was mainly dodging Roshan's attacks.
Roshan screamed again. " YOU LITTLE -"
He was cut off as Draze used Soru to appear behind him. A loud SNAP was heard as Draze reappeared, followed by a pained yell.
Draze stumbled. His leg was broken for sure. He could barely stand. But stand he did, and quickly reached aorund with the knife to slice Roshan's throat.
The marine captain gurgled something, then fell to the floor, thrashing around.
Draze collapsed, looked at Noxan and said.
"Hurry, the wound isn't fatal. If he gets help soon, he will live. We need to do something before help for him arrives."
With that, Draze fainted from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Noxan pulled himself to his feet as he heard the townmen and women began to speak amoung themselves, "Is it over?" said one, "Could he be dead?" Roshan pulled himself to his feet and pulled out his walkie gasping for air, "WE HAVE A BREACH IN THE EASTERN QUADRENT ALL HANDS REPORT..cough...MEDIC NEEDED!"

Noxan thought fast and moved quickly picking up Drazes limp body slinging it over his shoulders.

He pulled himself up hoisting him up with draze drapped over his shoulders and ran towards his ship.

Roshan tried to scream after him, but nothing came out.

He brought Draze to the ship and began to pull out of port as the towns people cheered, Noxan waved goodbye to the townsmen.

Noxan barely able to speak uddered out, Thanks for the grog, it was delicious"

"Well not exactly my plans on how to get crew, but i can't just leave him here" thought Noxan. "Well I guess I'm gonna need a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm

A few day's later, Draze jumped out of bed, to the great suprise of Noxan. With a soru, he appeared near the table, sat down, and ravenously started eating. Between mouthfull's he explained.
"I'm part lizard." he gulped. "and as a result, I tend to recover quickly. I can't grow a limb back, but still, I do heal fast."
When he was done, Draze sat back in his chair. He undid his cloak, revealing a dark grey suit beneath. Reaching to his arm, he untied a bright red tie there, and re-tied it around his neck.
"Let me tell you about myself. I was raised by a shoot off faction of the amazon lilly people who accepted men. Some wierd stuff happened, and now everyone on the island is a little bit reptile. I got my slitted green eyes, and rapid healing.
Now, tell me a little bit about you, Noxan." smiled Draze.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm

A bit startled from Draze's instant appearance he fell backward from his chair.

Still unable to speak clearly through his broken jaw he sat back and listened to what Draze had to say.

"Lizard person?" he thought to himself, he tried to make it seem un noticibale as he looked under the table to see if draze had a tail, *Slam* he fell to the floor and smiled as well as he could through his mangled jaw.

"Tell me a bit about you" he heard as he pulled himself to his feet. "My names Noxan, I was orphaned and put into a prison cell by pirates, the navy came and were unsuccessful at rescuing me so I was their for quite some time. When I boarded the ship no one was on it, they must have seen me as an exposable income so...I'm not on too good terms with marines right now, at least till I get my appology", he attempted to state. In reality it sounded like a variation of high and low pitched grunts and squeaks with the occational legible word. He laughed to himself.

He reached for a his knife and carved his name into the table and continued to laugh to himself.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Draze caught the basic gist of what Noxan was grunting. He then asked if there was any pen and paper on the boat. HE retrieved them, and gave them to Noxn for speaking.
"So your a pirate? Do you have any other crews? Where are we headed? and finally, can I come?" were his 4 questions to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

"Well right now I'm not really looking for a crew, more of an alliance at most to get myself known as a fearsome pirate." he wrote, "You know like Gold Roger, he's my hero...one day that's gonna be me standing above all of you pirates, I'm gonna be king of the pirates."

*BOOM* his writing was cut short with a burst of cannonfire that flipped the table, "First my jaw, now my ship?!?" he picked up his cleavers and strung the from his sides, he shifted his jaw in place as much as he could and walked himself to the upper decks, he looked upon five navy ships following him barraging the rudder of his ship with cannonballs.

Noxan snapped into action and began cutting down the cannon balls from a distances making sound waves extending from his blades. "Roshan, I challenge you to a one on one winner take all, my ship, my weapons, you can even have the person who helped me get away, but if you loose..." Noxan took a long pause, "Well, lets just say you want to win he snickered."

Roshan unable to speak from his last encounter had one of his deckhands speak for him, "Why whould I surrender when we have you outnumbered from 5 to 1," the deckhand questioned Noxan for Roshan.

Noxan just grinned and looked upon the fleet, "Huh, it seems to me that I have you outnumbered Roshan" he uttered with confidence, "You see I was holding back to ensure I didn't hit anyone in town, now I don't have to."

This peaked Roshan's interest, could he really have been holding back for the sake of the towns people, the thought of a evenly matched fight peaked Roshans interest, he pulled himself to his feet and called off the cannon fire and beconned on his deckhand yet again, "Follow us to the beach, but leave that stowaway aboard," he uttered as the came along the port side allowing Noxan to board, he looked at Draze and said, "Please make sure nothing happens to the ship while I'm gone."

They sailed towards the shore until his boat had become nothing more than a spec on the horizon, the navy crew surrounded Noxan and Roshan creating a perimiter.

"The weapons, make the drop em' I want this fight to be fair, no cheap tricks." Noxan plainly stated. Roshan nodded in agreement, he raised his hand then lowered it to his side gently. In perfect harmony the entire brigade unloaded their guns and dropped them to their feet.

Noxan smiled as he took out his cleavers, "Now shall I show you the true power of the goei goei fruit, Mr. Navy man?" He jeered at Roshan as he prepared himself for the fight. At this same time Roshan was getting ready for his fight loosening his body, stretching out his muscles.

"To death or surrender!" said one of the marines, "Till you bleed out or pass out screamed another as the battle began to get underway.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 am

Draze sat on the side lines, trying to engage a marine in conversation. Clearly the marine was very uncomfortable, speaking to this wierd green eyed person.
"But don't you see?" said Draze with consternation. "That it doesnt MATTER if Sea King tastes like chicken. It's still a fish."
"Sea Kings are classified as aquatic reptiles." the marine said quietly.
Draze spoke louder, as if the marine was deaf. "ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF I WENT SWIMMING I WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A SEA REPTILE?"
"Aquatic reptile. And no sir, you wouldn't. Your not a..." the marine looked at Draze's eyes. "a...a...Sea King." continued the marine, growing flustered.
"I'm not a Sea King?" smiled Draze. "However did you know? What gave me away? Was it my lack of fins?" Draze stared the marine in the eyes, using his second eyelids to do that creepy blink. "I'm not a water reptile buddy. You don't want to know what I am."
Then Draze turned round to continue watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

The fight had begun in full force Roshan was throwing his powerful fists in all directions trying to at Noxan trying to catch him off guard, but this time he was truely ready. He moved around wih snake like flexibility dodgeing left and right seemingly simultaniously.

"Huh, so you were just messing around the first time huh?" Said one of the marines in a hushed tone, attempting to not point out that Noxan was making Roshan look like a joke.

Roshan chopped with force at Noxans jaw but this time Noxan had no time to dodge, he braced for impact for only an instant before reallizing he had his weapons this time, he blocked the incoming chop with the inside of the blade and chopped down with his cleaver towards Roshans shoulder.

"GAH!" Roshan screamed in pain as the cleaver severed through tendons, bone and muscle. "Woah, I have never seen Roshan take a hit like that before" said one marine. "Maybe this pirate is too much for him, maybe we should help" said another. Roshan lifted up his good arm and motioned to one of the marines, the marine brought forward a giant hammer.

"Is he gonna be able to use that with only one arm?" one marine questioned another. "He might as well be making himself a target, with only one arm theirs no way he can move quick enough to evade those attacls" stated another marine.

Roshan smiled a meniacle grin as he dissapeared in a blur of blue and silver. Within an instant Roshan was behind Noxan, he slammed down his hammer towards Noxan.

The hammer was moving in to fast, Noxan elevated his arms above his head to block the blow. As the hammer inpacted he felt the bones in his body vibrate as he was struck, holding up the hammer was like holding up an entire building to Noxan in his fatigued state. The hammer was slowly getting to heavy for him to hold up, so he thought fast and dove out from under the hammer.

The hammer struck the ground with such force the ground buckled sending Noxan up into the air. Thinking fast Noxan caught himself in mid air and landing on a building. Noxan looked down and laughed to himself, "What made me think I could block that" he thought to himself.

Roshan looked up in fear, "his hammer should have crushed him" said one marine, "no normal man could hold up under that much preasure" said another. Noxan took a big swallow to attempt to speak, "My name is Noxan R. Burns" he bellowed, "and I'm going to be the King of the Pirates!"
he finished before lunging off the building towards Roshan.

Roshan set his hammer on the ground accepting his defeat. "Noxan we will meet again he thoughtd, but next time it will be on the grand line" he thought to himself before the final blow was struck.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Draze stood in awe of the young man before him. What strength!
He had single-handedly held up that huge hammer blow!
Draze walked over to where Noxan was gathering his breath from defeating Roshan. The marines were looking edgy, and a few were even picking up their weapons. Surely they wouldnt atatck? Not after the deal? The winner can walk away safely, that was the agreement! At least, that was the way it was run on New Amazon. Draze held up Noxan, one arm around his shoulder, and used soru to get back to the ship. His legs hurt again. It was too soon to use that teqnique, especially so soon after recovering. Draze gritted his teeth, pulled up anchor, and sailed the ship a safe distance from the island. He would let the captain, who was now resting, decide what to do.
He was sad though. He had received a letter from an old friend, offering a place on their crew. Draze wanted to take the offer, but also wanted to see Noxan grow even more powerfull. If there was one person who stood a shot at the title of Pirate King, it was Noxan.
Finally, Drake went to discuss with Noxan his choice.
He would leave for his friends crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)   Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Cronicles of Noxan, Chapter 1: A Bold Move (Open to Anyone with a face)
Page 1 of 1