One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 pm

The swordsman didn't know whether to be surprise, or not, but he didn't say anything to indicate anything. All he did was go and look at Luna.
Kain sweatdrop as he saw Uddo's shining eyes first.
Truthfully, Kain doesn't really know to how to answer the boy. His true identity is suppose to be a secret....but he doubt it now that it would be a secret anymore because of the last battle...and he was suppose to stay in the shadow.
He should've listen to his master about covering his face and hiding his identity, but it's probably too late for that.
Rubbing the back of his head, as if he was actually embarrass or so and sighed.
"Un...I'm a doctor.." Kain soon after saying when he saw Uddo's face became more downer and downer.
He soon walked up to Luna, examining her from up and down. Might as well get started.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

"A real doctor?" Uddo whispered. After everything that had happened that day, after all the stress and battles and now this, Uddo couldn't help himself. He passed out and hit the deck with and audible THUMP.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 am

Hearing the the sudden 'THUMP!', Kain turned around to see what's up with Uddo and panick as he found the boy passed out on the floor (well, not so much as panick but you could see the pricks of shock on his shoulders). Almost running over to check what ails the boy so suddenly that Kain didn't even notice it; he sighed, sweatdropping as he figured out after a few minutes that the boy only fainted out of stress levels.
Shaking his head out of the ridiculousness of this situation, Kain picked the boy up and went near the railing of the ship, putting him against there as comfortably as he can get the boy in. Kain fanned Uddo, getting the fan out of nowhere apparently and look at Luna with a emotionless expression.
"Luna...please sit down next to Uddo so I can check up on you..." mumbled Kain as he look back at Uddo, continuing to fan the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm

luna sweat droped at everything, it just growing as they went on. "alright, but can we hurry, im sure everyone's hungery" she said was she sat next to uddo on the ground and waited patianctly. As she did though she called out to the men "does anyone have any idea's on what i should make tonghit?" she said loud enough so the whole crew could hear. after all, she wanted to make something they'd all like.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Kain ignored her yelling as he stopped fanning Uddo for a while. He did try to go a bit quicker, but it's better not to rush on examination since he doesn't want to miss anything that could be proven fatal.
First, he did a normal examination. Getting out a blank file out different kind of medical sheets, he began to get her blood pressure, see if her breathing is normal, check to see anything wrong with her eyes, her ears, her temperture then her throat.
He asked her several questions, like if she was allergic to anything or if there were any past injures that she suffered before. He wrote all this down with a calm head.
Soon after, he looked at the wound on her neck and basicly started to clean her up, seeing that there was no need to stiches and such. Disinfecting the wound and bandaging it soon after, he rub some alchohal on a spot where a vein is and took a little blood for a sample.
"You're free...to go.." Kain said, writing the last thing down on the file before shutting it with a loud 'Flap!'.
"I might be able to tell your whether your blood streams are clear enough tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 am

"Luna chan... I really don't think this is the right time..."
The young revolutionary looked around at the men running, being of too much in a panic to even react to Luna.
"I, uh... Have you seen von Rosberg? What is he like?"
There was true curiousity on his face, mixed with a little fear. Most likely, every single member of this crew had heard of von Rosberg, but only few had actually seen him. For this, the young man seemed to hold a high respect towards all of them, and a little jealousy, also. But mostly, he was just someone wondering whether the stories were true.

Emil sighed. His captain still hadn't moved, it was rare for him to be unconcious for that long. He wasn't a doctor, but Emil hadn't been able to keep himself from at least searching for wounds.
He had found nothing, at least not on the surface, but a few bruises and scratches. It didn't seem right, and he had the feeling something within his captain had been hurt. Knowing von Rosberg, it was possible he had been poisoned. Maybe he shouldn't have been so ready to let that doctor take care of the girl first...
"Von Rosberg.... What are you planning?"
He murmured to himself. Doing so helped him think, everything made much more sense once you said it out loud.
He had not expected an answer.
"I can tell you that, mate."
Emil jumped up and already had his gun drawn. At the other end of the room, there was a man, around thirty, he measured, of average size, with a handsome, but somehow rough face and black hair barely just reaching his shoulders.
All of that, Emil noticed, but really put aside as unimportant. There were two more things about the man which were getting all of his attention.
One, the uniform. Von Rosbergs uniform, though a little different from back then.
Two, the blood. Almost half of the uniform was full with it, deep red. Where did it come from? The man was standing there crooked, out of breath, and Emil couldn't see much of his body.
"Who are you?"
The stranger leaned against the wall, he seemed to be in pain. instead of answering the question, he said something else completely.
"When I entered the ship, we were still too close to the land. He'll catch up with us like that. Uuugh... Damn, that much about my career..."
Emil was growing impatient. What was one of von Rosbergs men even doing here? How had he gotten in here without him noticing?
"I'm not kidding! Keep your hands where I can see them and answer my question!"
He aimed for his head. that had always worked, no matter what kind of ability they had faced.
"Okay, mate, okay..."
The stranger, though still leaning against the wall for support, held his arms up, which seemed to cost him a lot of pain and now Emil could see where the blood had come from.
He had expected two hands, seeing as the stranger seemed to be a soldier.
Instead, he saw one hand... and remains of another on his right arm.
Someone, somehow had brutally crushed it, some of it had been removed entirely, the rest was just a mess of blood, muscles, and bone pieces sticking everywhere, roughly resembling the shape of a hand.
Emil opened his mouth, and meant to say something, then close it again. After a while, he opened it again.
"Oh shit..."

(me and SplatterFrog kept the fight between ourselves. Have fun imagining.)

Last edited by GoreFish on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Kain didn't answer the soldier's question about von Rosberg as he put up every medical equipment inside his bag and pouch. Kain heard about the guy many times one some missions and trips. Most of his information network didn't have any information on this guy either. He have some picture. But either they're really blurry. Or fake. He couldn't tell or see any similarities.... But, he may be able to see the man now...but he wasn't planning on it if it was going to get these people hurt.

"Luna, I don't care what you make, but make something that would calm down these revolutionary." Kain requested -though it sounded more like an order, as he stood up with much ease, despite the fight they were in not to long ago.
"Make it simple and fast. I'm senses that we would be in danger soon enough. If they don't concentrate and get ready for what is to come, they might die."
And Kain said it in a very blunt way.

With that, he started to go towards the captain's quarters, as if he didn't say anything would make a person sweatdrop.
When he got closer to the door, a scent of blood passes through his nose.
Kain slammed the door open, seeing a bloody man and Emil pointing a gun at him. He did this with a straight calm face.
Not saying anything yet, he walked in. He obvious disapproved the situation as a doctor.
"Put that gun away. The man obviously can't even do anything. And what if you miss shot and hit Frideswide?" Kain said, obviously scolding the man in a way.
"And you." he said sharply as he turned his attention towards the newcomer. "Relax and sit or lay down. You're in now shape to stand and you know it."
It was obvious that these are strict orders. He's not saying it as just Kain, the secret revolutionary whole was behind many revolutions against kings and secret organization. He's saying it as a doctor who cared for many lives. Even if he doesn't look like it.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Emil frowned.
This was basically his ship, or at least it was right now, and that suspicious guy was ordering him around?
Still, Emil was one to decide his actions rationally, at least most of the time. He raised the gun, so that it was now pointing at the ceiling, but made sure he had it ready.
"Fine. Go lay down somewhere. Not on the bed, you idiot, the captains lying there! You stay away from him!"
The man, who had moved towards Johan, now stepped back again and let himself fall on a chair instead. Only now was it made a little clearer how straining standing had been for him, as his whole body seemed to lose some of its cramping.
The man looked at Kain.
"Thanks, mate...."
For a moment, he was silent, seemingly thinking, wagering what to say now.
"Your captain... You should take some blood probes from him, he most likely got some kind of... thing injected somehow. I... I found this with his comrade."
He grimaced in pain as he moved to get something out of his pocket. It was a small, tube like thing, opened. There was a bit of powder on the open end.
The mans body was cramping again, and he leaned back.
"Damn, I'm not used to pain."
It sounded like an apology, and there was even an apologetic smile on the mans face to go with it. Maybe it wasn't apologetic, though. Maybe he was just one of those men who took their own fate lightly, humorously even.
While his face was smiling, his eyes were in pain, and he looked strangely... tired. Blood loss, most likely. Or maybe he just had a long, hard day.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

"Don't move. Don't speak." Clear and precise orders were given to the man as a doctor as he took the carefully took the tube from the man's hand and inspected it, like some kind of professional CSI.
Getting out a plastic bag, he dropped the thing in carefully.
"Get Uddo." Kain ordered Emil, making it sound like that he has no choice in this. He would rather get the kid himself, but seeing that it would be dangerous to leave two patients with someone as shaken as Emil, he thought about the decision a little more.
"The kid's out for a while, but slap him awake if you have too. Tell him I need his assitant and a bowl of water."
And before Emil could even think of protesting, Kain soon after added.
"Just do it. I need his assitantace so I can conclude that either that Johan would be safe and find an quick antidote.... or would you rather let him go on the road to death?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am

Luna blinked and sighed before getting up and heading to the kitchen. She made she no one was in there as she looked around for something to make "baked ham and boiled potatos sounds fine" she said softly before getting everything ready, putting every thing out to cook before looking around to make sure no one was around. she tore off the sleaves of her dress and some of the layers that make it poof out, next she took off the trim on it and ended up making it look slight tathered but alright. She took the peices of her clothing and tired them around her wrist. The where hard to break though using just strench as she couldnt get though them with her wings. She then moved out side and over to the side of the boat. She out streached her wings and took off, flying around the boat like a bird as cleared her mind.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 am

Emil growled at being ordered around by that guy again, but a look at his captain helped him make a decision.
With a last glare at the stranger, he turned and hurried out on deck. Uddo was found fast, the younger revolutionary was still with him, a worried look on his face, but clueless what to do.
Emil ran over to them and pushed his comrade aside softly.
"Get us some fresh water."
"But the captain..."
"Do it!"
The young revoltuionary ran off to the kithcen, and Emil kneeled down and grabbed Uddos shoulers.
"Boy! Hey, Uddo! wake up!"
He shook him violently. The boy had to wake up, he didn't want to leave the captain alone for so long.

The young revolutionary almost fell when he entered the kitchen, but caught himself. He didn't know what he needed the water for, but it was better not to argue with Emil. That man had experience, and deserved some respect, while he himself was just a newbie, who Johan had not even been sure of taking with them.
He saw Luna, and tried to explain himself.
"L-luna chan, I... Uh, well... I'll just... Sorry, er... Water!"
He gave up on trying to say anything that made sense in her presence and instead ran to get a bowl.
a few moments later, he had filled it with fresh water, and with one last look to Luna, he got out again.

Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Shad was kneeling in front of the wall his opponent had somehow run away through. In his hand, he had the little and ring finger attached to rests of a hand. In his mouth, he had an index finger.
Cowards, cowards everywhere.
He carefully took the finger out of his mouth and thoughtfully licked the last few drops of blood off.
Then he stood up and looked at the mercenaries.
"So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Ignoring the glare that came to his way, he looked at the hands of the current man sitting in the chair, his eyebrows knotted for an actual worried expression on his face. But soon relaxed afterwards.
"You bone in your hand is completely shattered to a large extent..." Kain said to the man as he reach inside his pouch and pulled out gloves, putting them on. He rolled up his sleeves and used a sting to keep it up there (he is wearing a kimono).
"Many layers of flesh is torn and pierced through from the inside cause of the bone..." Kain mumbled, mostly to himself this time.
"I could arraged the shattered hand back but I don't know whether it would be the same hand again..." Kain told the man as he looked up at him.

"I'm going to try to rearrange back now. Do you want anything to keep the pain off right now?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"It won't... be the same? No kidding, mate. Half of it... is gone..."
So, he really was the type to take his own fate humorously. Though it was hard to see the homour in losing your own hand.
And he was obviously in too much pain to even form complete sentences. At least not in one breath.
"Can hardly...feel it any more... All right, that was... complete irony... Give me whatever kind... of drug you have. And fast... I have someone else... you should look at..."
Every single word was a trial, still he couldn't stop talking. He was just such a talkactive person... His mother had always told him to keep his mouth shut, or he wouldn't make it far in his business. Well, look where he had ended.
The door opened, and the young revolutionary came in with a bowl of water, looking nervous as ever.
He approached them, and almost dropped the bowl when he saw what had once been the mans right hand.
"Oh god... What happened to you?!"
Much more importantly: Who was that? Why was he even here? But the youngster didn't think of that right now.

"Wow man, that was so cool! Almost as cool as uncle Zack!"
Huey jumped up and down joyfully.
"You totally beat him up! It looked close most of the time, but then Lin Jing did that thing with the cutlass, and you did that other thing, and bam!"
He made some movements that indicated cutting, then clapped his hands together. Abraham stood by his side, worried as ever, but also quiet, until he remembered he was the only one able to actually have a conversation with that man.
"Uh... Well, we failed our mission, and... he got away as well, so we're in deep trouble... Maybe we should run before...."
Calls could be heard, and fast footsteps of many people.
"Oh, too late..."
A few moments later, they were surrounded by soldiers.

(For the sake of Splatters inactivity, I'm going to try and contact him another way, and discuss what happens next.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

“Uhhh…don’t wanna wake up…so tired…” Uddo moaned. He opened an eye and stared up at Emil. “Who are you?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Kain didn't say anything more about what he said as he looked for the painkillers in his bag.
He narrowed his eyes as he heard that there was someone else that he needs to look at. Man, he hoped that no one would attack them while he's working on three patients now.
"I understand..." Kain quietly said as he took out a syringe.
With a nod, Kain gave the man a shot of painkiller to numb him down from the pain.
When someone came in, he thought that it would be Uddo but found it was only the young revolutionary, who looked a bit paled at seeing the man's hand.
"Thank you very much." Kain mumbled as he took the bowl of water, not saying anything to the boy to reassure him of the site. But he did ruffle his hair and tell him a good job.
With that, Kain added special herbs and waited for it to fully affect the water before taking a rag from his bag and letting the water absorbed into it.
He turned to the man.
"This might tingle. You're in a numb state so it shouldn't hurt the least." Kain mumbled as he started to clean the man's hand.

Sheesh, he really needed an assistant.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

"Okay, we're ready to set sail!"
One of the revolutionaries shouted. Emil looked up from Uddo and answered.
"Then what are you waiting for?! Let's get going already!"
Then he turned back to Uddo, while the others were busy maneuvering the ship out of the harbor.
"I don't really care what you want or don't want to do, boy. All i know is that right now, only that youngster is guarding the captain, while two highly suspicious, most likely armed strangers are having a nice meeting. So hurry, or I swear to god, I'm going to drag you there!... And I'm Emil, in case you forgot."

The stranger tried to make another sarcastic comment, but felt too tired to do so. when the wet clost touched what had once been his hand, he winced, but it didn't hurt as badly as he had expected. Good old painkillers. In his head, he send a quick prayer to... whoever would find it in them to listen that this would be quick enough.

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

After cleaning the wound Kain dropped the rag into the bowl of water.
..Then, he stretched out his fingers.
"Ok, I'm going to proceed to arranage the bones back as much as I could....." Kain said as he cracked a few of his fingers, looking at his hand with intensity.
"This might hurt..." He grabbed man's hand carefully, still looking at with some intensity. It's kinda hard to tell what the guy has in his mind.
"Ichi."
A loud crack was heard.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

"Hmmm..."
The stranger was just about to doze off, from exhaustion, blood loss and the medicines influence, and didn't listen to what the man in front of him said anymore. The thought that this could be a trap crossed his mind. But what for, he had nothing with him, there was close to no way they knew who he was, and he hadn't really done anything yet... except wearing their enemies uniform... oh, well nevermind.
He heard the man say something.
"... This... hurt..."
The words didn't really get through to him.
"Ichi."
crack.
He felt something in his hand. A stinging, throbbing, bruning pain passed through it, despite the painkillers, reached his brain and chased away the wonderful sleepyness that he had only just felt moments before.
"Argh!"
He almost jumped, out of surprise or pain, his dark eyes wide open again.
That had been... intense. When he had caught his breath and slowed his heart down a little, he turned to the man.
"Couldn't have made that more enjoyable, hm?"
There was some anger in his voice, which was unfair, seeing as this man was helping him without a reason. Still, damn, that had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

"Sorry." Kain said, uncaringly shrugging as if this is the reaction he always gets when doing this procedure. "It's hard to avoid the nerves..."
Kain scruched up his eyebrows and look at the hand. He then nodded in approval.
"Originally, it would've taken 185 times just to get the whole bones rearranged when shattered." Kain stated, having a chuckle at the thought.
"But looks like we only need to do it 5 times here. The first arrangement did a great deal on most of the bone." Kain told him, cracking his fingers once again with a smirk.
Ah... how long has it been that he done this proceedure? He's been out of practice with it.
"This way it would be a lot faster..." Kain mumbled, nodding in approvement as he can get on with the next two patients.
"Would you like to stay the amount of painkillers you already have, or would you like to go to the drunken amount?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

“Okay, okay!” Uddo whined. He rushed off to the captain’s cabin and went inside calling, “Hey! Emil sent me to…oh, yuck. What happened to you?” Uddo was looking past Kain at the man he was working on. He didn’t look disgusted at all though, in spite of his words and the man’s appearance.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

"Your doctor or whatever is torturing me, that's what's happening! Five times, oh man!"
The sleepiness was gone. Like, really, completely, replaced by a certain... freaked out, aggressive expression. He dragged the remains of his hand away from kain, protecting them as though they were still his real hand.
"God, what is it with people in my business?! No normal person around! I knew there was something wrong with you guys, I knew it the first time I saw mister revolutionary leader back there!"
He nodded to Johan, who was still lying on the bed, not moving, but looking rather pale by now.
... His mother had always told him to stay away from the likes of them. Goodhearted, but lacking the cunningness that was needed. But no, he had to get all messed up because of him!
The man sighed. He was being unfair again. Letting his instincts and emotions get the better of him. Deadly in his job, absolutely deadly.
He offered what was left of his right hand to Kain again, but looked away, a little emberassed.
"...You'd better give me some more painkillers, mate... But leave some for the others."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Kain looked at him...well, his face was absolutely straight so any kind of emotion on there was kinda hard to read.
But it looks like he found this really expected.
Hearing what he said, Kain nodded as he gave him two more shots of painkillers....................... though he couldn't guarntee that they'll help at any rate, since he have to press on the nerves exactly just to get the bone.
Taking a quick glance at Johan, Kain knew that he had to worry.
With a quick flash of sorry look, Kain look over at Uddo, an expression of determination on his face.

"Uddo, hold him down. I'm going for a full-on five at once move." Kain said with some kind of glint in his eyes, looking at Uddo with a professional face.

"And so that you wouldn't move your hand while I do this......"

In quick flash, not seen by human eyes, there was a sound of a 'click'........... Kain cuffed him to the chair......don't ask where he got the cuffs.

Crackings his knuckles a few times, Kain hummed in approval.
"Ready Uddo?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Uddo moved forward and put his hands on the man's wrists to help hold down both the arm Kain would work on and keep the other one from swinging around hitting them. Then he positioned his body in the way of the man's body to keep him from falling to the floor.

"Ready," Uddo said, sounding determined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Luna had been in a dazy flying around over the ship, finaly she got tired and flew down, to out of it to see anything htat might be going down as she wondered down to where the men slept and layed down, fallling asleep quickly as her wings covered her from her shoulders down to keep her arms as she snored softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next