One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Empty
PostSubject: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 am

To-To Island: A peaceful village located in the East Blue, all the villagers in this island are seen with a smile on their face. All is calm...until now..

A marine ship approached the land known as "To-To Island." On the deck of this ship was a man, this man wore sunglasses and had a captain's coat over his shoulders, he yawned.

[Introduction Box]
Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! 1lary
[Lary Laskavat]

"Are you guys sure this is the place where I meet this so called "Karma"? " Lary asked as he turned to face his comrades.

"Y-Yes, we are positive sir!" the man replied as he saluted Lary.

"Heheh... good..." he said to himself as he turned back to face the island which was coming into view.

A smile grew on his lips. He was excited to meet this man for he had heard many things about him. Searching his pockets he pulled out a picture of the man. He looked at it with a plain expression.

"Not as good looking as they say.... eh... at least Im a more good looking man." Lary said as he laughed.

[Picture]
Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! 1karma
[Karma Tenma]

"Right..?" he asked as he turned back to his comrades and put the picture away.

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"Hahah! I thought so!"

A few hours passed and Lary continued to crack one of his bad jokes. The ship had finally reached the island. Lary jumped off the deck and landed onto his feet, dusting himself off he looked around the island. Wasn't really busy however there were still some people out and about.

"Well Im off... you guys can guard the ship."

"Understood, sir!"

Last edited by Frozen on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 am

Meanwhile, in a bar at To-To Island...

Around a table, several men are sitting. Most of them look like they are criminals. They have a pretty ugly look on their faces and they look like savage guys. They all talk with a strange slang and they do not look very patient... They are even swearing with every sentence they are using. However, along with them there is a man who is pretty different. He wears a black cloak, covering his whole body and he has a pretty peaceful look on his face. He seems quite calm and not a bad guy. As for his hair, they are black and their length is medium.

All those men, who are standing around the table, are carrying two cards on their hands. Apparently, they are playing a card game, pressumably a game of poker.
"This time I will take my money back!" one of the savage-looking men said.
"All-in." the calm man said and smiled.
"Call." the savage man said and they bet all his money in the game, as well.

At the table there was an ace of hearts, a king of hearts, a ten of hearts, a two of spades and a two of clubs.

"Full house in Ace." the savage man said and he revealed his cards. He had an ace of diamonds and an ace of spades.
"Oh, too bad..." the calm man said. "I have a queen of hearts and a jack of hands... Do I win or do I lose?" he ironically said and he took all the money.

"You are cheating!" the savage man said.
"How am I?" the calm man questioned him and he left the bar, with all the money from the game of poker. Who was that man?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 am

"T-Thank Goodness..." one of the marines said as they let out a sigh of relief.

"I know right... another one of his crap jokes and I could've died.." the marine next to him said as he leaned against the ship.

"C'mon guys, it wasn't that bad" the third one said.

"Not that bad..? What do you know, ever since we sailed all you were doing is sleeping!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

The two continued there argument... meanwhile Lary was out and about keeping an eye out for this man, Karma. He took off his sunglasses and placed them inside his pocket, as he done this he got out the picture which was in his other pocket. He looked at it for a few seconds and then began to look around. No sign. He sighed. He decided he should just start asking. He approached a woman.

"Excuse me ma'am, but have you seen this man...?" he asked as he showed her the picture.

She blushed as she looked over at the picture.

"O-Oh my no... but I would like to." she replied.

"Oh.. well thanks anyway."

Lary continued to ask more people. All the answers were no. Great...just great. He was starting to feel a little thirsty after all that asking. He began to approach the bar. As he walked he continued to look at the picture.

"Geez... this is gonna be a long day."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" the calm man appeared behind Lary and he scratched his head. "I was walking out of the bar when suddenly I heard that you are looking for me... Could you be the man I am waiting for?" the calm man continued talking and he slowly walked in front of Lary, revealing his face. Yes... That man was none other than the marine Commodore Karma Tenma.

Karma grabbed a poster which was right below his cloak. He paid close attention to it and he realized that the man was none other than Lary, the man that was about to pick him up. The headquarters had sent him a picture of Lary when they announced him that he would have to travel with his crew as a supervisor, before he could rebuild his former crew. "Oh, well, it looks like it's you..." Karma said and laughed. "Nice to meet you, captain Lary!".
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Lary continued to walk. However he could hear a voice calling behind him. Turning around, he saw a familiar face..... oh right.. the picture! Lifting the picture in front of him, he looked at it and then at the man.. he then looked at it again.. and then at the man... he looked at it once more and then at the man. He was right! It was Commodore Karma! Slipping the picture back into his pocket. He then listened to his words.

"Hahah! Nice to meet you too Commodore Karma!" Lary replied to his comment as he saluted him.

He had finally found him. He decided the drink could wait and that he should return to the ship right away.

"Well... I think it's about time we return to the ship."

He then began to walk back.

Meanwhile at the ship...

The three marines were being confronted by a lot of people. They all seemed upset. They were grabbing them by the collars and yelling.

"You gotta help me! My uncle hasn't returned for 2 months!" one of them yelled out.

He was then pushed.

"No... Help me! My grandad has been gone for 3 months!"

"O-Oi, calm down. We need to wait for our captain to return!"

"We waited enough! We need your help!"

What exactly was going on...?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 pm

"Sure..." Karma agreed with Lary. Then, he stopped for a few seconds. He closed his eyes and he took a weird stance with his body, as if he was focusing. For a few seconds he was standing still and he would not move, as if he was doing something. As soon as ten seconds passed though, Karma stopped taking that weird stance. He took a deep breath and he said "Though, we have to get to your ship quickly. A spirit told me that something weird is going on on your ship.". What did Karma mean? Was he crazy or not?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Lary waited for Karma to follow however something was off. Instead of following, Karma seemed to be... meditating? A few seconds later he re opened his eyes. Lary listened to his words. His eyes widened slightly. Spirit..? That was a new one.

"Um... Right. Follow me, please." Lary said as he turned and began to run to his ship.

If what Karma said was right. Then there was serious trouble brewing back at the ship. After a few minutes Lary had arrived at the ship. He looked around there was quite a crowd here. He then looked on the deck of this ship, where the three marines stood.

"O-Oi, Calm down!" one of them yelled out.

The people tried there best to climb on the ship.

"Oi, Cut it out! If you don't stop I might have to arrest you!" Lary yelled out with a serious tone of voice.

"C-Captain!"

The people stopped and looked over at the captain.

"So, what's the problem?"

They all ran over to him. Tears in there eyes.

"Please help us! All our relatives have gone missing! Please!" they called out.

Lary took a step back, there was quite a lot of people.

"Ok, may one of you step up and tell me the problem. Since it seems you all share the same problem." Lary said.

A man wearing a green top stepped out. He approached Lary.

"Well... our relatives have been missing for quite some time now. They said they were heading north... if Im correct...that's all we really know..." the man said as he looked at the floor with a sad expression.

He then jumped towards Lary and grabbed his coat by the collar.

"Please help us!"

Lary removed his hands. He walked towards the ship. Once he was close enough, he looked back.

"You information isn't very accurate but since you asked nicely...eh..We'll sail around the north and see if we see anything shady...alright?"

The people nodded. Turning back, Lary got onto the ship and waited for Karma to board aswell before setting sail.

A new adventure begins! The adventure of justice!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 am

Karma silently listened to every word the people were speaking. Apparently, the looked pretty worried. They were really caring about the missing people... They were relatives of theirs and they cared about them... And that actually made Karma think. Karma started remembering the events that took place in his childhood, when he was getting trained by his father, the master of the 9 sword style, as a swordsman, back at Little East Blue. Karma was actually looking up to his father, up until now... And that reminded him that it had been a while since the last time they talked. A desire was born inside Karma's heart to see his father and chat with him.

However, he would not express his thoughts. After all, he was assigned in Lary's crew as a supervisor. He had a job to do and so he did. Instead of saying what he was thinking the whole time, he silently jumped on the ship and he took a smile on his face, to hide his sympathetic feelings about the people who were worrying about their relatives. "Let's head at the north, I guess." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Lary began to look around for Karma however he was out of sight, where could he be? Lary then looked forward only to see that Karma had beat him to the ship. He was surprised, he stumbled backwards slightly. He then quickly began to act as if nothing happened.

"Ah, yes sir. Men, set sail for the north!" Lary said as he heard Karma's words.

The men all nodded and spread their sails, the ship began to move away from the docks and was heading for the north. Lary stood on front of the ship staring off at the sea. He wondered what was ahead and what were the troubles the crew would face.... he was slightly worried however deep inside he was really excited. Looking over at the other marines, a smirk grew on his lips. They were working really hard.

"Right, men! You all know what time it is!" Lary let out.

All the men that weren't working looked over at Lary... they began to shudder and their skin turned pale.

"Hahahah! Iiiiiiiit's happy time! The time of day where I, Lary tell all of you, my fellow marines one of my side splitting jokes to lighten up the mood!"

The marines began to back away. Some of them fell to their knees. They ran to the back of this ship and began to yell for help.

"Help us! Help!"

"Right, so, what do you call a vampire who crosses a polar bear!?"

"We don't no...."

"Frost bite!"

They all looked at each other with plain faces. It was really a bad joke. There was a silence through out the ship for a few minutes.

"Anyways.... do you see anything Max!?" Lary called out to one of the men who was on look out duty.

"Nope, not yet sir!" he replied.

"I see...."

This was gonna be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Karma came out of a room, with his whole face being surrounded by a wide smile. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" he couldn't stop himself from laughing. "That... That joke... You really got me with that... I listened to it while I was in the bathroom and it completely made me pee myself from my laughter... Even if I was peeing, anyway!" he said, creating an extremely awkward feeling at the marines who were around, especially that guy Max. Another aspect of Karma's personality was now coming out into the public. It looked like the Marine Commodore, who was responsible of supervising the Justice Mountain, was a fan of bad jokes. However, one question remained... How did he manage to listen to the joke from the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Lary was startled to see Karma run out of the room laughing. He seemed to have heard his joke. At first the boat went silent again. However soon later a smirk began to form on Lary's face.

"Hahahaha! I told you guys this joke was great! Look, even he's laughing!" Lary let out as tears of laughter began to form in his eyes.

At first, a small smirk was on each marine's face... however soon later the whole ship began to burst laughing.

However while the ship was full of laughter... an island was just visible on the horizon.... what was this island!? Could it be the place they were looking for!?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm

(No, it can't be the place we are looking for Razz)

"Hm... It looks like we arrived." Karma stopped laughing and said with a serious look on his face. "That probably is the place where the missing people wanted to go..." he said, solely based on his instinct. "However, even if it isn't, I guess we have no other choice than to investigate it, right Captain Lary?" he turned his attention to Lary afterwards and he waited to listen to the man's answer. After all, the decision about what the group would do was up to Larry.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm

(Of course it ain't Razz)

"It seems we have arrived..." Lary said with a more serious face then earlier.

Slipping his hands in his pocket, he looked towards the island. Listening to Karma's words about how they should investigate, he nodded. A few hours past on the ship and they finally had arrived. It looked quite busy and was filled with people. It seemed it wasn't the place they were looking for... but still a little investigation wouldn't hurt, right?

[Big Brow Corner: You guessed it~! An island where every villager grows their eye brows big! Even the women! They accept all visitors and tend to welcome them with happy faces! It is a busy and happy island full of surprises!]

Lary jumped off the deck. He was then approached by a man with awfully big eyebrows. He was quite tall and had a brown beard. He was muscular and wore no shirt, he had a pouch around his waist, inside this pouch was some nails and screws. He wore orange pants/trousers and big black boots. He was bald.

[Introduction Box]
[Nosand]

"Welcome! Both of you! Please enjoy your stay here and enjoy our beautiful scenery!" Nosand said as he took Lary's hand and began to shake it.

"Hahah.. nice to meet you... Im Lary Laskavat. A marine." Lary said as he began to itch his head with his free hand.

The man stopped shaking his hand, a big smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you! Im Nosand! A shipwright!" Nosand replied.

Lary then pointed to his right.

"And this man over here is Karma! A fellow marine!, Now, Nosand, if you don't mind we are going to look around for a bit. See you around!"

Lary then began to walk away from the docks. Nosand waved and then began to get back to his work, moving the crates.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:01 pm

"Correct yourself, Captain Larry. I am a superior marine. I am a Commodore, after all..." Karma bragged about his higher rank in front of Nosand and he started laughing. "I am joking." he said afterwards and then he turned his back away. "Nice to meet you Nosand..." he said while Lary was leaving and he started following him to the place he was heading at. After all, they had to start with the investigation to find out where the missing people were...
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:07 am

The two began their investigation around the island. The island was a busy place and there were a lot of things going on. Although it was a busy island... it didn't look like these people were holding anyone captive. Lary decided to check the bar... after all that's where a lot of criminals go to. Approaching a bar, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Shall we..?" he asked as he looked over at Karma.

However without waiting for an answer Lary walked inside. The bar went silent for a few minutes however a few seconds later it began to get more and more noisy. Taking a seat in front of the counter, Lary looked over at the bartender.

"We would like to ask you a few questions." Lary said with a serious face.

The bartender gulped and then nodded.

"What is it you want to ask?"

"You see. I want to ask about the criminal activity in this island, has there been any weird cases of people vanishing on this island..?" Lary asked.

"Hm.. I see you are marines. Well, no. However there has been rumors about another island suffering that." the bartender replied has he picked up a glass and began to clean it with a white cloth.

"We know. Now, for my next question. Has there been any criminal activity at all on this island?"

"No. Well as far as I know that is."

"I see... thanks for your time."

"Don't sweat it. You marines are role models in our eyes."

Lary smiled before getting up from his seat and making his way back out.

"Looks like this is not the place. Shall we move on... or investigate further?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 am

Karma would not enter in the bar while Lary was making the investigation. After all, Karma was not a real member of Lary's unit. He was sent there as a supervisor and so he had to inspect how Lary was doing his job. Due to his constant supervising under Vice Admiral Mountain, Karma had gathered enough experience in this and so he was able to see and say when a marine was doing his job the way he should. With his yet unknown power, he concentrated and it looked like he could listen and see at anything that Lary discussed with the bartender, even if he was not inside. And pleasantly for Karma, Lary was doing his job better than he really expected.

Everything would normally look good. Lary was questioning the bartender the right way he should and he was receiving answers that looked like they were true. However, there was something that the common eye of Lary did not catch... At the moment Lary entered the bar, the bartender gulped. This was looking pretty suspicious indeed, at least in Karma's eyes. However, Karma could not say that immediately and accuse the bartender of hiding things. As a result, he said to Lary, who questioned him whether they should investigate further "Yes... We can continue the investigation... Who knows... The bartender might not know anything, but there are many people around this place."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Lary after hearing Karma's reply nodded his head in agreement. He began to look around, where else could he question..? He began to walk however after a few steps he ear had managed to catch sounds of a conversation nearby.

"Psst.... have you heard..? People have been going missing on some near by island."

"Mhm... and it's all because of that island in the north."

"C'mon... I agree that that island is shady but don't you think taking adults is a little too much for then.."

"I suppose..."

After hearing this Lary quickly jumped in the conversation.

"Excuse me fellows...care to tell me more about this... island?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 am

Although Karma was listening to the people who were saying that the missing people had nothing to do with their island, he was curious because he noticed something suspicious in their speech. They were all focusing on the fact that their island was not the one that was not responsible for the disappearance of the many people that both Karma and Lary were looking for. But, he did not want to say a thing to Lary. Instead, he waited to see what he would understand... After all, Karma had to make a report about Lary when this mission was about to finish.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 am

The two boys looked over at Lary, with surprised eyes. They didn't expect to see a marine around here.

"W-well you see, there's this really mysterious island near here, to the east. . . at night, you can hear strange noises coming from there... we aren't too sure but we think that island is responsible for the kidnappings..." one of the boys said as they scratched their head.

Lary began to rub his chin, something was outta place. The first village said that all the people who went missing sailed to the north. However... this village said that a mysterious island was near by... and that it was in the east. What exactly was going on...?

Lary thanked the people for their advice and the boys ran off. Turning back to Karma he began to speak.

"Something's missing here... it seems that.. maybe one of these villages are lying... but which one is it...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!   Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice Mountain: Chapter 1: Dawn of Justice!
Page 1 of 1