One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...

Go down 
+2
Maxulus
Vagrant Lustoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Empty
PostSubject: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 am

Okay, so we now know, thanks to Silvers Rayleigh, that every single person has Haki. We also know that Haki's pretty much going to be necessary to compete on the Grand Line to a big degree. So do we see it being permitted at any time soon on the forum?

Personally, I don't see an issue with Haki, particularly if it's not in conjunction with a Devil Fruit, because otherwise non-Fruit Users just end up hopelessly outclassed. Would this addition be considered here now?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 am

dude...your question was answered more than one month ago...
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:06 am

Where? I see nothing in the Questions forum that indicates anything about Haki since we learned that everyone has it. I checked and I still can't see anything.

Ah, found it. It wasn't in any of the official forums for the RP, just in the general One Piece Discussion, so I missed it. Never mind then!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 pm

to be honest with you.............. i personally would like for this to happen, but Admin sama clearly said a while back, no haki at this point, sorry kid, your gonna have to wait
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm

I was scared to ask.. D: Admin-sama's hair turns to fire when he see's topics like this <_<

(Its a fact)
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Welkl I see why admin-sama is against it. You can let everyone with a weak will faint when you enter (giving no chance to the rookies).
You can see every attack coming and predict what you need to do beforehand. (god mod?)

But other things like haki imbued weapons I don't see harm in that they are just stronger and harder to obtain.
but if its admin-samas orders we have to obey :p
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Exactly Haki allows:

Auto dodging
Invisible Shields
1 hit K.O's

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm

*after reading just the thread tittle*
oh my goodness really? you are all STILL clamoring for haki?

*after actually reading all the posts*
My users are more intelligent than I give them credit for, hooray!

honestly Haki is really just what happans when a series has been going on so long that all the established systems of abilities have been exhosted and a new gimic is needed to keep things intresting, this is why the vast majority of anime reach singularity (like naruto and bleach) after running so long, anime with under one hundred episodes seldom have this problem and I wouldent be oposed to featureing Haki ordinarily, after all I included IQ just because it was featured in the latest movie but as you can clearly see its just not rpable, moreover I think Haki represents a universal plothole sealent, "something you cant explain? it was haki!" and that leads to lazy writeing and all around poorer quality of play...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...   SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS FOR MANGA INSIDE: So now we know that this is true...
Page 1 of 1