One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
nikz200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 am

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/651/11

Judging from this pic, we cant tell alot, but what do you think her role is? Will she actually fight Luffy?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am

Obviously Luffy HAS to assume the rank of Yonkou eventually, we kind of figured that would happen from the start, Big Mam likley affords him that opportunity down the road before he fighst blackbeared... thats about it, Id say that ark is fairly far off though, seeing as how were mucking about for now. Also not really a suprize, haki is gonna be such a major staple its just gonna be assumed everyone has it by the time they fight that crew. The only thing Im mildly intrested in would be second and third strongest for that crew, ergo sanji and zoro's opponents
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 am

i noticed one of the members of Big Mams pirates is a guy with multiple faces, i bet he is on the same level as Marco was on. The girl with the extra eye poses a few questions too, do you think her crew mates are all based on candy?
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Im interested in what Luffy's going to do with the note he recived from her daughter. Also what type of powers she has. Other then that, she will most likely just be used as a stepping stone for Luffy, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Hmmm, for some reason, I'd like to see that three-eyed girl join the Strawhats xD but about Big Mom .. maybe, just maybe, she has a fruit power related to candy/food, or somethin like that. I used to think she might be a land logia or somethin, but Idk .. she doesnt fit into that in my mind anymore lol
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

the candy candy fruit already happened....

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ame_Ame_no_Mi

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 pm

*is overpowered by A-sama's superior memory* Touche.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm

i think she uses stomach acid. Either that or she can make her imagination come true. Maybe explains how her crew is so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Maybe she's got an extensive control over life return? Would explain her stomach acid possibility, and would also explain why she's believed to be able to beat Blackbeard, the dude who neutralizes and steals DF powers. Could also explain her size.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

I agree with Gael about this, she could have stomach acid life return, and with her size it would be a really dangerous ability, since she could burn through people's skin with a deadly acid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1