One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "get the last post" game

Go down 
+5
Irrational
Zetsumi-The Raven
j3st3r-Smil3
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Ah secret mesege! Cool
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Yes... I am good at the art of secret messages... I have gaia online to thank for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

After a few minutes of standing on the top of everest, Zetsumi finally gets bored, and he pulls a snowboard out of his back pocket, deciding to shred down the side of Everest and get a helicopter to South Africa. One avalanche, and a dead expediotion of hikers later...

"Oi... that was the best 15 minutes of today, now..." Zetsumi mutters, as he pulled out a cell-phone and hit the speed dial. "Fiona... can you have Ewan deliver an Apache attack helicopter to the foot of Mount Everest please?" Zetsumi asked over the phone. "Yeah, Yeah... I'll throw down a smoke grenade..." Zetsumi said, as he pulled a random smoke grenade out of his pocket, and after a few minutes of waiting, an irish helicopter pilot dropped off an Apache attack helicopter right on top of the smoke grenade.

Zetsumi laughed evilly, before he jumped in the cockpit, and started flying towards South Africa.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Admin-sama spoke to Iggy "I think it's time to bring back that optical illision Bazooka" so he did
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

After some few good freaking hours flying towards South America, Zetsumi laughed maniacally as he finally got Admin and Iggy into his cross hairs.

"It's time for... Uh, Oh just die!" Zetsumi said over the Apache's loud speaker, before he pressed down on the triggers.

Rockets, missles, and hundreds of rounds of gatling cannon rounds began spewing at Admi and Iggy, Zetsumi too busy being trigger happy to see if he was actually aiming in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Admin-sma looked bored "honestlly, did you forget?" from his hands he sent a thin bariour of mist which cut the first few shots then the beriour became a huge layer of explosive fire, leiving Admin and Iggy unharmed, the he fired his Bazooka at the firey sheet, sending it at the helicopter "I love my power... its so d@mn cheap!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:09 pm

"Ah yes, the thing that almost killed me. fire away!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

Irrational walks onto the field, whistling a tune. Upon reaching the center of the battlefield he puts a bullhorn to his mouth. "Hello everyone! I would just like to say, we're all going to die. Yup. Me too." Pulling out an odd looking device, Irrational hits a button. Across the globe, in the Western United States, Yellowstone erupts. The super volcano kills everyone within 50 miles instantly. Soon, a cloud of toxic ash becomes visible even over this African battlefield. It may not happen yet, but as soon as the toxic ash starts to fall over this field, people will just die, respawn, die, respawn, die, etc.

Even if they exit this loop, the ash will block out the sun worldwide for months, choking all plant life and causing mass starvation. Cannibalism will run rampant as food supplies drop lower and lower. The cloud of ash will reflect most of the sun's rays over its duration, lowering global temperatures phenomenally. This will usher in a new ice age. The entire northern hemisphere will be buried below a mile or more of ice. The human population will be brought dangerously low.

But don't worry now, you still have a few hours before the ash even reaches us. Let the fight continue.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 am

Shocked ! very creative
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Admin was getin annoyed by the fact that the world was coming to and end, not anything else, just annoyed. Admin condensed a large quanitiy of his mist in one hand, holding in all the sharp moisture, and adding to the mist ball as he condensed it further, using manipulation to prevent it from becoming a liquid. the attack was at the ready, one of his favorets Slashing mist missle, he fired it farward the ball would go untill it hit something solid, then it would burst open with exposive impact and then fill the aria with the the mist with the power of slashing blades which woukd then float up to the atmosphere and fall as needle rain
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:36 pm

"So, the ash is going to end the world? I could stop that." Kristoph said. "Slash shot!" Kristoph sent an air current that pushed the ash out of the atmosphere. "Now to get that last post." Kristoph looked up at the helicopter. "One more pathetic obstacle." Kristoph jumped up to the copter, and-"Chaos slash" A slash hit the left side of the copter. (what is the point of getting the last post? I'm assuming just for the hell of it.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:47 pm

dude, we are playing as our selve NOT our chars.....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm

also the mist has npt goten in to the atmoshere yet, the ball hasnt even hit anything yet
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:59 pm

((sorry, I didn't realize that.)) "Just kidding!" azureflamegod said, appearing inside the copter. "What to do now? Oh well." Azure(call him azure for short) punched zetsumi in the face, sending him falling out of the helicopter. "Mine!" azure said, grabbing the controls. "Wait! how do you fly this thing anyways?" as the copter crashed into the ground. "Where the f-ck am I now?" azure asked himself.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

'Easy... you're on Everest with a BOMB strapped to your inner thigh..." Zetsumi's voice said over a radio next to azure. "Now... you have five seconds to disarm it's neutrino, fusion core with only a rock before it explodes, and sends you to another dimension..." Zetsumi said over the radio, as he pulled out a pistol and started shooting at Admin-sama. "I wouldn't advise tearing it off either... it's super-glued to the bones on your leg..." Zetsumi said over the Radio to Azure, before starting the bombs countdown.

Zetsumi let out a cruel laugh, before he pulled out an M-134 military grade mini-gun, and began firing about 1000 rounds per second at Admin-sama
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Admin-sama who's back was turned quicaly looked over "You just dont learn do you? mist beats projectiles!" he raised his free hand to the on coming bullets, in an instant they were cut to pices by the wall of mist expelled from the hand, stoping the bullets "See? thats why Im called the ginaga densetsu! (silver fang legend) Fangs can tear through a rival without having to stop! thats the difrance between fang and thorn!" he pushed with the hand that created the mist wall sending it farward causing a wall of slashed bullets, explosin and the famious cutting mist tward zetsumi, atttacking wile staying safe "Iggy! get the led out! I cant do evrything here!"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

"I was expecting that..." Zetsumi said, before he quickly jumped down into an underground tunnel system that was used by diamond miners in Africa. "Eat Buster Sword!" Zetsumi cried out, as he lept out of a tunnel behind Admin-sama, swinging an exact replica of a Buster Sword at Admin-sama's head.

Zetsumi had a ridiculous smirk on his face as he swung the Buster Sword down at Admin-sama, certain to cleave him in half.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Admin-sama was totakly anoyed "good plan... so now I'll show you, the true power of the ginga densetsu!" he moved his feet so that they were just off the ground and then his mist expelled from every pore like many jets, sending him away from the strike at high speeds and enveloping Zetsumi in the lethal slashing mist, he was done for the instant it touched him, and it was rishing at him point blank at steem engein jet speeds. Admin-sama grabed Iggy as he went
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

"Crap..." was Zetsumi's last word before the mist cut him into ribbons. "Damm it to hell..." Zetsumi muttered as he re-appeared on Everest again, noticing the large smoking crater from where Azure had obviously been warped away by the bomb. "Oh well... let's see... if I use this and this... ah ha..." Zetsumi muttered, before he used a convient teleporter to appear in Admin-sama's vicinity.

Zetsumi was holding a mini-black hole generator... the perfect counter-measure to Admin-sama's mist. Zetsumi pointed the strange device at Admin-sama and Iggy, before he pulled the trigger, sending a compressed ball of dark matter after them, which would begin to suck up everything like a vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Admin-sama looked over to Iggy "I cant do anything here! you need to uses your power!!!!!!!!! or else were both dead!" he made large quantitys of mist expell from his feet "Jet Skate!" there wer massive gashes in the floor where he had skated away but he had goten a safe distance "Use Your Power IGGY!!!!!!!!!" he was refuring to nIggy's power of h3ll in the form of a sandwitch, it could seal the black hole away and create deamon's if Iggy only used it!

((lets wait for his post))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:29 pm

"Im not sure how, but i will give it a shot!" Iggy flailed around around trying to figure out how it was sposed to work, with no success. "What do I do?! You never explained this da*n sammich to me!" Admin-sama was iretated, "Just put your arm out and concentrate..." "Um, right..." Iggy did as he was told, "Go Super Demonic Sammich Power!" Nothing happened for a few seconds, Zetsumi began to laugh obnoxiously, but then it happened. A dark snakeing cloud of fire and smoke shot from nothingness, and engulfed the black hole generator, insinerating it and sending the remains to the bowles of hell. Every one was dumfounded, "Huh, mkay then." Was all Iggy could say.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Admin-sama grined "... and now..." he siad as he sne t mann y many mist bombs and slashes at zetsumi from diffrent angles at doffrent times, a mini black hole wouldent suck it all away in time, hos only opyion was to teliport "he's gonna telliport be ready" he siad to Iggy who noded
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Oh my Admin-sama, what bad grammer you have!
The better to confuse you with my dear!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:41 pm

dont make me turn on you boy! it was I who gave you your power and your life!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Nay! I give credit where credit is due, and that is to Legion! For we are many!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "get the last post" game
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next