One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "get the last post" game

Go down 
+5
Irrational
Zetsumi-The Raven
j3st3r-Smil3
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The "get the last post" game Empty
PostSubject: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:07 am

this is how this works, do what ever you can to get the last post, anything, if you die you will respawn on top of mount everist and this game takes place in an open savana plain in soulth africa.... it is a role play so HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 am

Iggy566 walks into an empty room "what gives? why am i here?" when suddenly the lights come on and speaker comes out of wall and makes an anouncment "Welcome to the last post room its pretty stupid, but whatever. anyway you are being pinned against other users of this website, to get the last post! last one posting is the winner, pretty self explanitory. No cloths, Freezing rain, you may begin!" Iggy looked around him and heard foot steps comeing twords him, "This is it i spose..." and with that the game had begun.

the no clothes thing is a joke its not fo real! and were aparently in a building so there cant be rain...yeah
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

Admin-sama looked around the savana, the other users (exept for Iggy) were no doubt hideing in the tall grass or behind trees, some may have even been dressed as the animals fro all he knew. He sighed hevaly as he picked up his bazooka, "I realy dont want to die here, its a long walk back from mount everist where we respawn" he looked around with the scope of his Bazooka but coudent see anyone or anything it was dead quiet and the waiting was starting to sare him
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 am

Just than J3st3r snuck up behind Admin and hit him in the head with a crow bar. he started to giggle uncontrolably as he jumped into a shrub bush. and there he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:21 am

((the combat rules still apply sir! so you cant call a hit))

that poorly placed blow to the head wasnt enugh to keep Admin-sama down for long, althoe it did hurt like h*ll as he got to his feet Admin-sama fired his bazooka at the bush where J35t3r was, then a shot just to the left, then a shot just to the right, he reloaded as the smoke cleared "I didnt know this held three shots at once!, I should have read the instruction book" said Admin-sama as he looked around rubing his slightly bleeding head
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 am

Iggy exited the building he had began in, afraid of the footsteps that had been comeing twords him, only to find himself in some kind of savanah. "...mkay, now what?" just then he began to hear the footsteps comeing from the building. "Oh noez! whoevers in there will be out soon, i gota hide!" Iggy ran to the nearest tree and climbed to the top, from there he could get a better veiw of where the other useres were hideing. "Oh my gawd! does Admin sama have a bazooka?!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm

about this, what happens after you end up on everest? i mean you would need to cross oceans just to get back to where everyone else is, so are you out or do you just come up with some rediculousely impossible cheap way of getting back or what?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:18 pm

((mt everist is the respawn point because geting back is so dificult, makeing dieing such a troblesome thing))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Admin-sama checked the sight on his bazooka, and noticed it had three setings, he turned it to the blue one. As he looked into it he saw that evrything was blue but that he himels was red and yellow "Infered vission" whith this he was able to clearly locate Iggy and aming his bazooka at him in his hideing place he said "who the h*ll are you! come out!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Iggy noticed that admin sama was aiming the bazooka right at his tree! He knew that he had to think of something. "Wait, its me Iggy! I've got no weapons, im no threat to you! Why dont we team up to get rid of the competition, then when everyone else is gone we can see which one of us will win, what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Admin-sama lowerd his bazooka "alright I have been meaning to get som minnions anyway, from now on you are a member of Admin's three, an organisation of three people who strive to crush all powers who ar'nt admins! and with my admin powers I will grant you one supernatural power!" Igguy hoped down from the tree "you can do that?" a glint went of in admin-sama's eye "YES! for example I have the power to make mist with the property of slashing blades! anything that touches my mist is cut to ribbons!!!" Iggy was confused "if thats the case then why do you have a bazooka?" "what bazooka?" "the one right.." then Iggu looked up to see that thre was no bazooka "oh that, it was an OOOOPPPTIIICAAALLL ILLLUUUUUSSIION" "what?" "what power do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Iggy was slightly taken aback by this concept of powers, he didnt know what to make of the fact that Admin sama has and can grant people powers, "To be fair to everyone else I think I wont take a power, mabey you have something in the sharp object catagory?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm

admin-sama thought for a moment.................... "I think so let me check in storage" puling out a tink keyfob and presing a red buton opening op a section of the ground infront of them to reveial metal stairs, the door closed as they walked down. Iggy found himsewlf in a massive undergound base when adminsama darted into a room, as Iggy folowed him they came upon a huge shelf with loads of weapons on it "lets see... magical eliment rings, a zombakto, the buster sword.... ah here he said tossing a zabuza sowrd to the ground "it looks heavy but its made of a super light waght materal!" Iggy had to ask "how did you get all this stuff?" "oh you know... from that super rich and super evil me from another demention, i borowed all this from his leauge of evil" "oh THAT super ritch and and evil you from anothr dimemtion, OK where is he?" "on mars oppressing the peasents... need anything else while were here?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm

"A sammich would be nice..." Iggy picked up his new weapon wich was lighter than he had acpected as adminsama had said. "All right, so you have all this stuff so how is this game a challenge? I mean does anyone else share this luctury?" Iggy was clearly thinking to hard about this, but its not every day you find yourself in an african savanah and instructed to kill everyone around you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm

"god I hope not! but they probubly do..." said admin-sama tossing Iggy a glowing sammich "this is the sammich of lost souls anyone who eats it will..." Iggy was about to eat it "one day inherit h*ll and gets a little devil assistant named steven "he said as he gave a thms up
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm

"Ya know, theres not very many people here, when I was in the tree i only saw you and someone hideing in a bush. Other than that there was just footsteps..." Iggy rambled for a little whilst eating his cursed sammich.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:16 pm

"Hey! I didn't authorize the creation of that sammich!" Zetsumi yelled out, as he rappeled down from the ceiling, firing a grappling gun at the crused sammich. "H*ll is my domain god dang it..." Zetsumi muttered to himself, as he suddenly noticed he was stuck between a rope on the ceiling, and the rope in the crused sammich.

Last edited by Zetsumi-The Raven on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:18 pm

"tricked you!!!! as soon as you bit that sammich you gained the power of demons in the form of sandwich!" Iggy was amusing himself by making sandwiches apear in his hand "well we beter get up there now" they climed the stairs back to the top
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 pm

"Gibbidy gasp! how did you get in here? were you the footsteps? I WANT ANSWERS!" Iggy shouted angrily. "My sammich will be avenged!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Admin-sama floods the small room his attacker is traped in with his mist as he closes the door to the bunker with Iggy safly inside (if you die you respawn on mount everist, we are in south africa right now) exrything in the bunker would be totaly shreaded
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

"Umm... I came in through the conviently placed plot hole that was somehow created by hitting Soulja boy with a sledge-hammer..." Zetsumi said, as he dangled from the ceiling by the rappling rope. "Hey admin... don't you have a character to review, and a request from someone wanting to join the Moderator user group to look at?" Zetsumi asked, as he started flailing his arms, trying to swing around.

Zetsumi's eyes widen, and he groans.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me..." Zetsumi said, as he desperatley tried to gp up the rope to exit via the plot hole he came in through.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Admin-sama looked up "we dont have any moderators on this site... ya got that? NO MODS!!!! (as for the char he has reviewd it, he's just busy)" he raised a hand to the sky and sent his mist up into the atmosphere "needle rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

I think mods would be kind of nice... but there is already a line
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 pm

rain dorps with the propertys of needles are falling!!!!!!!!!!! did you forget that (I dont alow mods on my sites, nothing personal)
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Though... a mod would be useful to keep Gohan in check don't you guys think?

"Ah fu-" Zetsumi gets cut off in mid sentence as he gets rained on by an unknown amount of pointy needles.

Zetsumi re-awakens on the top of Mount Everest, and he searches through his pockets for an energy drink can marked "beckman sweat".

"Why did I buy this again?" Zetsumi asked himself, before he opened the can, and drained it all in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "get the last post" game   The "get the last post" game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "get the last post" game
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next