One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself...!

Go down 
+36
Bad Idea Bear
Easy
Kai
Tarne
Getsugaburi
antler
Syndris
rodrig092
Lone
Prospo22
Rodoku
Darkoda
Captain One-eye
halofan
Karasu(the crow)
subzero19468
Gael
Cobdogred
Future Shock
Redex 1000
Eyrot
Maxulus
Master of Chaos
Kaiser Yonkou
PasciĆ 
Smith Corona
Layman Iconoclast
cole
nikz200
Iggy
KaizokuFan3000
Eight Of Spades
9thKing
Trapnest
Ezekiel GrandS
Redmerv
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Introduce yourself...! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

since we got a lot of new members, here it might be nice to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum just type up something fun who you are and what you do in daily life
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Heyz. I am Ezekiel GrandS

Call meh Zack.

I like joking around but if I have an opinion, depending on what it is, I will speak it. So please don't be offended. Unless I was offended.

I like RP, swimming, and being all awesome and crap Cool
Back to top Go down
Trapnest

Trapnest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 am

Domo Domo, i'm Uruha Otoha, you can all call me Ruru. I found this site through labelisa, One Piece is one of my favorite animanga's ever, in history of all my anime life, so yeah.

I've never RP-ed OP before, but i think i have an idea of how it works, i've been rp-ing for almost 2 and a half years now, still i have more to learn from that.

So yeah! Bon voyage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 am

Welcome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 am

Awesome! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Trapnest

Trapnest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks for the welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I am a huuuge fan of One Piece! Very Happy

I hope I can join in the fun
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 am

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am

welcome if you need help, feel free to message anyone of the mods and admins, or post a question on the questions and suggestions thread. We are all very close and always willing to help you out. You are technically part of our family here Smile
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

Hello there.
I love rping and this is my first ever real forum rp I joined, before I only rped in various myanimelist clubs but I was sick off it that the clubs kept getting death so I decided to join you guys Smile
Ive seen my fair load of animes and one piece surely is in my top 5.
I come from belgium and I have just started reading fanfictions again.
well what more to say?
Anyway I hope I will enjoy my stay here and the best to all of the admins moderators and members

greetz cole (btw thats not my real name real one is niels XD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 am

hey welcome to the site, as i told KFan, we are like a family here, you certainly chose the right site to begin rping, we will try to make it as fun as possible Smile Welcome Cole
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:18 pm

wow someone actually used the intro topic first time in! You'd think most people would but its rare, this alone has attested to your competence as a user, top marks top marks!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Actually I didn't know this existed at the beginning in most of the forums it is a big sub-forum so maybe it is because of that that people won't post once they start out?
Back to top Go down
Smith Corona

Smith Corona

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:43 am

Hi, I'm Smith Corona. I got bored one day and found this site. I've roleplayed quite a bit in the past, although it's been a while. I've been on One Piece roleplay sites before and even obtained staff positions on popular ones, but due to various circumstances never really did any roleplay on them. So I have a lot of neat characters that I've never used but will hopefully get the chance to play here. Unless I decide not to. My first character is already approved so if anyone wants to plan an RP or anything pester me on MSN or send me a PM.

In my spare time I suck at 2D fighting games and am the world's foremost expert on MODOK. Did you know that MODOKs have very ticklish feet? Or that it takes the combined mental energy of three MODOKs to power Dustin Hoffman?
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 am

Hello, I'm Pathea, and I'm a new One Piece fan. I love roleplaying and have been doing it for many years now, but this is my first time on a One Piece site so expect me to be a little slow.

Hmm... let's see now, I'm 16, a girl and my favorite colors are green and blue. I love tennis, reading, writing, making new friends and acting childish. o.o; My favorite anime/manga series include One Piece, Air Gear, Bleach, Naruto, Code Geass and Prince of Tennis.

I've just joined with my first character, who is a belly-dancer with the Panther-Panther fruit and just joined the newly formed Sun Moon Pirates as a cook and dancer. And while I don't have any new character ideas other than her for the time being, I'm hoping to have a great RP-ing experience with her!

... Yeah... that's all I got...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 am

Hey! A Prince of Tennis fan aside from me and Nikz!Smile we are gonna get along just fine dear! Smile
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:26 am

Nice to meet you both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Sup yo I'm Andrew and I roleplay and stuff except I haven't done that in forever so maybe I'll do that here or something. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

lol, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyrot

Eyrot

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 am

Hey.
My name is Matthew. i actually got into one piece when i watched it in italian when i was living in malta, and when a friend of mine, Valawsedit, invited me to join i kind of couldnt refuse since i did like the series since i was a young.
anyway i am 15, male, and i am a bit of a World of warcraft fan (also was introduced into that by Valawsedit) and that means some of my lore might have a bit of a link to my WoW character, and also my favorite anime/manga series are inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist and one piece.
Back to top Go down
Smith Corona

Smith Corona

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 am

Your name is tremendously fun to say.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am

Welcome to the site Matthew Very Happy. I am looking forward to RP with ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 am

Introduce yourself...! Welcometotheforums
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 am

Howdy-do.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

Welcome * Throws Confetti*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next