One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself...!

Go down 
+36
Bad Idea Bear
Easy
Kai
Tarne
Getsugaburi
antler
Syndris
rodrig092
Lone
Prospo22
Rodoku
Darkoda
Captain One-eye
halofan
Karasu(the crow)
subzero19468
Gael
Cobdogred
Future Shock
Redex 1000
Eyrot
Maxulus
Master of Chaos
Kaiser Yonkou
PasciĆ 
Smith Corona
Layman Iconoclast
cole
nikz200
Iggy
KaizokuFan3000
Eight Of Spades
9thKing
Trapnest
Ezekiel GrandS
Redmerv
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Welcome to the site! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Welcome to the site :3 please have fun rp'ing with us, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me :3 here or in a pm
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 pm

@Maxulus
Thanxs for the greeting I like you and Cob's avatars

@Cobdogred
Thanks homes

@Lost
Thanks for that and I appreciate the consideration and I'm not gonna lie I am a bit confused at the moment so I prolly will end up taking you up on that offer soon but I have to finish making these chars up first. So hopefully that offer will still be there then.

@Master of Chaos
Yo

lol

To all four of you thanks for the warrm welcome and looking forward to running into your peepz out there

lol

Ghossst
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:14 am

I just thought I should like..Introduce myself...
Even though I've been here for like a few weeks ._.
Oh well, better late than never- Hi, m-m-my n-name is T-T-Trake.I-I'm new.
*Droney voices= Hi Trake*
Yeah and I'm a addicted to One Piece.
*Droney voices=don't worry-you'll pull through*
._.
You guys suck-you droney voices made me worse by making me talk to myself in my own post!
*Droney voices= Hey!Don't blame us if your fu...screwed up!*

._.

I just argued with myself...Well thanks guys for welcoming me on C-box..just thought I should post here to be grateful.
*Droney voices=He's lying,he did it because he was bored and didn't feel like studying for exams*
Shut up droney voices!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

Hey Trake!! :3 Welcome to the site! *hugs*even if I've said that before xD
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Gaaah

Uh..Hi.
I'm introducing myself here----So hi
Anyway, Joyce forced me to join, and so here I am
Hope I can have..uh..fun? And that I don't go around killing chatrooms, or threads for that matter

So yeah, don't take care of me
Ask Joyce anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Lol sis *facepalm* this is not what I was expecting.. (Joyce = me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Welcome Katzi I'm Antler, Clockwork Captain or whatever other name I choose nice to have you here you can call me Josh everyone else does.

I'm sure you will be welcomed here with welcome arms by others too and sure you won't kill anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Syndris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Yello there.

I'm Syndris. I'm twenty years old and I'm a theater major in Texas specializing in acting. I used to RP quite a bit when I was younger, but ever since college hit I haven't had much free time due to heavy performance loads. I've been allowed reprieve for the rest of the year, so I decided to come out here. I've been addicted to One Piece for a couple of months now, and the writing bug has nipped meh.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Welcome Syndris, this site is great for RPing so you'll love it here. Don't hesitate to ask a Mod or admin if you need any help with anything, they're here to make your experience that much greater. Looking forward to RPing with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Well hello there everyone. Very Happy

My name's Connor and I'm here to kick ass and eat cookies... And I'm all out of cookies.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi Connor nice to meet you I'm Antler resident deer and antler man look forward to rping with you

^^
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi Juden! Im Rodoku, but you can call me Rodo, Roku or Doku lol Welcome to the site and good luck with your rping =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm glowing with happiness, literally. This could be of concern to my health actually.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Hiiiii!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 am

Hey there Connor, Welcome to the Site!

Oh and your avatar... I watch that webtoon screenshot before Razz
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:10 am

Welcome to the site Connor, If I haven't said it before!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello all!
I'm Linn, I live in France with my father but I'm from Sweden. I'm a female.. um.. I'm 18. I don't know what to write *scrolls up and looks at the things other put in their introduce thingy* Oh and I'm new to the whole RPing thing so I don't mind any help, actually it would be wonderful ^^ Ofcourse I am a fan of One Piece, a big fan! Oh and I love reading like harry potter, Percy Jackson and the hungergames and so on.. Yup that's all I have for ya..
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Hiya Linn, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Nice to meet you Linn hope you have a great time here and just feel free to ask me anything if your stuck with something ^^

Welcome

*Gives Linn a Welcome to the site hug*
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:32 pm

heya, welcome to the site, if you have any questions you can contact me trough pm or chatbox, hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Welcome Linn!!! I'm sure you will enjoy the site! =)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm

welcome to the site Linn!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

Welcome to the Site Linn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...!   Introduce yourself...! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next