One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm

As a small ship docked in a peir with a young blonde man with brown eyes getting out of the small ship he looked at the pirates loading up on items from villagers. Kenjiro frowned in disapointment and walked to where he was aimed in the middle of the three pirates ships. As he looked at the pirates with a smirk they looked back with the captian yelling at him "GET OUT OF HERE BRAT THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON HERE THAT CONCERNS YOU!" he yelled at kenjiro. Kenjiro on the other hand turned his fist into a flame and sent a punch fireing a flame column at the ships destroying all three of them. The captian looked at kenjiro with fear in his eyes and ran off. "Hm weakling." he said and went off in sreach of the nearest bar.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Sanya was sitting in the bar, enjoying a delicious flagon of beer. Someone had coerced him into it, and it was NOT going well. He just started, and was already asking for thirds! He looked to the bar's door and saw someone come in, with a sword on hand. "Ugh, better not be a cheating twitmackeral."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:32 pm

As kenjiro took his seat and orderd his drink a man put a knife to the back of his neck. "Listen kid just hand over the money and no one gets hurt alright?" he asked. The man had a ruff voice one saying 'i'll kill you,take your money and laugh about it with my friends later.'. "Hmm here's a thought." kenjiro said quickly pulling his knife and slashing the man across the face.

The man fell to the floor holding his bloody cheek. "GET HIM BOYS!" he said shooting the knife and sword breaking both. Kenjiro's eye twiched. "OH HELL NO!" he yelled fire pouring from his body. As the flame went to his fist he sent out a punch and yelled the name of the attack "HIKEN!" the fire was strong enough to burn and blast them back but not kill them. The men were knocked out out side of the bar. "My blade...I need to start training in hand to hand as well." he said.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Sanya thumped his third empty flagon down onto the bar surface, staggering over to the newcomer. "Ah... you think you deserve to carry a sword, even though you do crap like that? Do you think you can match me?" He swung the sheathed sword at Kenjiro's neck, trying to break it with the force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Kenjiro ducked under the swing and sighed. "Listen i ate the fruit when i was younger and i just receantly learned of its power. And frankly i'm not a swordsman any more at this point." he said pointing at the remains of both his knife and katana.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Sanya hiccupped and aimed a sheathe thrust for Kenjiro's stomach. "Well, then, you're pathetic!" Normally he would stop, but he was drunk, and what can you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Kenjiro jumped out of his seat and landed on a table. He grabed some thing on the table and pulled up a spoon. "DAMN IT!" he yelled as he jumped above the man and threw a fire ball at his head before landing behind him and launching another fire ball at his back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Sanya ducked and weaved to avoid the fireballs before falling back wards, holding his sheathe to jab into Kenjiro's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 pm

The sheath came into contact with kenjiro's gut and he fell to the ground breathless. "Damn it...If i had my blade i'd be doing better." he said.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Sanya would've felt bad if he had been sober. "See? Even with your cheating, you're still not good enough to beat a real swordsman..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Kenjiro smirked as he spotted a knife underneath him. He silently picked it up then quick sent a stab at the mans stomache.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Though drunk, Sanya still had fair reflexes. He jumped to the side, hiccupping. "See?" Sanya spun, whipping the sheathe around, doing for a strike at Kenjiro's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Kenjiro raised up the knife blocking the sheath. "A true swordsmen never cheats but he does take advantages." kenjiro said shooting fire balls at the mans feet.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Sanya dodged the fireballs alternatively. "Yeah, fire isn't an advantage, its cheating, as I've said many times before." He swung the sheathe again, this time for Kenjiro's ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

"To you it may be cheating to me its an advantage." kenjiro said blocking the sheath once more. Fire came to his fist as he launched it forward yelling as flame column flew at the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Sanya jumped to the side as the fire column shot past him and hit several pieces of furniture. He leapt forward and jabbed at Kenjiro's throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Kenjiro rolled out of the way grabed a mans katana "I'ma borrow this." he said. He then ran at the drunk man and sent a slash at his chest with the katana and a stab to the gut with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

In the blink of an eye, Sanya had drawn his katana, sweeping it to try to knock the knife out of Kenjiro's hand. His sheathe shifted to block the katana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro   Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Sanya vs. Kenjiro
Page 1 of 1