One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Sanya walked up a short distance from his opponent. The man called himself a swordsman, but he controlled clay as well. In Sanya's book, that qualified as cheating. "Hey, you're Genshi, right?" He asked, his hand on his katana's hilt. "Prove your sword-fighting skills to me." He drew the katana, and kept hold of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Genshi stared at his opponent,

"A sword battle huh? Could be interesting." He said, taking out his sword.

ALthough he knew nothing of his opponent, he was feeling confident. And somewhat afraid too.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm

"Come now, do some tricks for me!" Sanya yelled, running at Genshi and aimed a slash for his arm.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Genshi held his sword in an attempt to block.

"What the hell does he mean, tricks? Must mean my devil fruit." he thought to himself.

"I'll do some when I'm ready." he said
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Sanya's sheathe darted out for Genshi's rib like it was an actual sword. "Oh, you're so good that you don't even need to cheat to beat me, eh???" Sanya stabbed at Genshi's rib from the other side with his katana.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Genshi covered his chest and back with clay aromor.

"This what you meant?" he asked,

The impact of the sword and sheath were great.

"If it weren't for the clay, That'd hurt." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Sanya's face turned red with anger. "Oh, yes, tricks, is that all you're good for?" He yanked the sword out of Genshi's clay armor, whipping it around to try to cut his leg.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Genshi jumped back, using this as a chance to gain some distance.

"Why are you so upset abou my clay?" he asked, Taking out his second sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Sanya gritted his teeth. "Because, you are cheating. Swordsmen can only rightly call themselves so if they don't use such tricks!" He charged Genshi, keeping his sheathe available for deflection, and swinging his sword to slash Genshi's leg.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Genshi kept jumping back.

"Cheating? What is that? Every swordsman uses a different skill. To differ them from others." he explained.

He stopped jumping and blocked the sword. He swung his other sword for Sanya's neck.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"What you're talking about is sword styles. This crap you do is nothing of the sort." He raised his sheathe to deflect the sword going for his neck, and kept chasing Genshi, reversing the sword midswing so the dull side would hit Genshi.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Genshi kept blocking, and swinging his sword, thinking of a plan. He couldn't with the pressure.

"This guy means business." he thought, he clenched his swords and swung them upwards, in an attempt to find an opening.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Sanya's reflexes served him well. He kept using his sheathe and sword as a team to deflect Genshi's attacks. With Genshi's last attack, he sidestepped, avoiding one. The other he dispatched with his sheathe, and he swung the blunt end at Genshi's bicep to try to numb his arm and get Genshi into a bad position.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

"That won't work." he said, jumping back.

With the extra distance, Genshi swung his swords, sending 2 ring shaped slashes flying towards Sanya.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Sanya dove to avoid the slashes. "Again, cheap tricks!" He dashed to behind Genshi and tried to cut his tendons in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Genshi covered his legs in clay. He turned around and thrusted his swords at Sanya.

"What makes you so special?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 pm

"Well, I don't cheat, and my sheathe is a perfectly functional weapon." He swept his sheathe down to deflect the swords towards the ground, twisting his body to try to cut Genshi's arm with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Genshi was having trouble blocking.

"Is he disecting me?" he asked himself,

He covered his whole body in clay armor, save his right eye. He jumped back a bit, then with a swing of his swords, launched 2 blue waves towards Sanya,

"This is what differs me from you." he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 am

Sanya swung both his sword and sheathe to meet the waves, dispersing them. "I know what seperates me from you." He ran at Genshi, preparing to use his sword to parry and his sheathe to jab Genshi in the eye. It was a dirty trick, but it was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 am

Genshi lifted his swords, he met Sanyas swords and dispersed them. Seeing this chance, he swung his head, trying to headbutt his opponent with the hard clay armor.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:18 am

Sanya used his sword to sweep Genshi's swords to the side, falling back a bit to try to avoid the headbutt before bringing his sheathe up in a jab at Genshi's eye.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

genhi jumped back. Feeling the weight of the armor, he tore it off.

"I can't breath in this thing." he said.

He starte thinking of a better strategy. But until he could, all he could do is block.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Sanya saw his chance. With a single, fluid moment, he spun, striking the swords with his sheathe and reversing his sword, bringing the dull side on a collision course with Genshi's now exposed arms.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Witrh the swords heading for his arms, Genshi needed to think faster. Jumping back would work, but for how long? He needed more thinking time, and decide to let the swords hit. When they hit, he felt a great pain. He dropped one of his swords.

"What? What did you do to my arm?" he said, swinging his other sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Sanya swung his sheathe to deflect the sword, the sword nicking his hand as it went. "Dead arm!" Sanya put one foot on Genshi's dropped sword, swinging the dull end at Genshi's other arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!   Battle: Sanya faces Genshi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Sanya faces Genshi!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next