One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Empty
PostSubject: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I think he have his own agenda instead of blackbeard..
but.. what is it??
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I think he's just a psychopath who enjoys murdering people, but you could be right as well. It is obvious that he is interested in the New World and that interest will probably come into play later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

I think he was driven insane, and when he finally is going to die, he will have gone sane.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Well I think he's really, really intelligent and cruel, maybe a little insane.
Anyway, he has to know something if he was leading that slave business, and you have to admit, abandoning it was, well, cold, but a good choice. No reason for staying on a sinking ship, right?
Back to top Go down
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:55 am

I think he is pure evil actually because he just goes for his self interest and i don't believe his interests are good considering how he tried to team up with crocodile during the war.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 am

he is a worthless dickhead who should die at the hands of Usopp or Buggy. That would be awesome to see, or Coby, Coby can slaughter that shit head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

flamingo is, more than anything, a spectator on world events, no mater what unfolds he tends to just watch it laughing at the irony, we'll remember that he carefully stayed out of the brawl at the slave auction house in shabondy by selling it before luffy got there, saying "Slavery is out, smiles are in"
Weather this is a progressive move on his part or simply a move to cover his own tracks Flamingo seems to be one of the only people in the strugle between the pirates, revolutionaries and marenes that seems to genuinly not care one way or the other, making his motivations less clear, however he has shown that hes very sucessfull under any circomstances and cares not weather the world goes to the pirates or not, in fact he even pointed out that "the winners of a war become the side of good, right belongs to the strongest"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..   Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Donquixote Doflamingo?? Full of mistery..
Page 1 of 1