One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atem D. Mutou

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Name: Atem D. Mutou

Nickname: "Lord of Darkness" Atem

Bounty: 0 (Noone has ever faced Atem and lived to tale the tale!)

Race: Symbiote-Enhanced Giant

Allegiance: Pirate (The Yonkou)

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance Picture: Atem D. Mutou Dd7613

Appearance: Extremely Tall (120' 0"), Weight: 300,000 Pounds. He is very muscular. His entire body seems to be covered in black suit. The suit is so black that its the color of total darkness! There is huge dark aura surrounding it.

History: When Atem became 50 years of age, he came into contact with an ancient creature known as a symbiote, which possessed Atem and in return gave Atem incredible abilities! Atem's body became covered by a black suit with a dark aura surrounding it. Atem has encountered countless enemies and none of which have ever survived. Had they, his bounty would of been extremely high. Atem had once met and fought with Broly and unfortunately lost even with all of his powers. However he did well enough to have earned Broly's respect. Broly offered Atem a position in his crew, and Atem accepted. Unfortunately for Atem, the symbiote is weakening Atem's life force as he is only 50 years yet he is slowly dying as if he was over 300! One bad side-effect of the symbiote's power is that it shortened his life span!

Personality: Atem is a powerful engine of destruction! His three favorite hobbies are: Destroy!, Destroy!, and Destroy!

Ship: Island Destroyer! (A Massive Ship about 2-3 Times bigger than a Marine Battle Ship)

Ship Flag: Skull and Crossbones wheres the holes where the eyes are supposed to be be, are colored green. What looks to be blonde spiked hair hair is on top of the skull, and the whole thing looks to be surrounded by a yellow frozen-still aura(obviously cause its drawn).

Special Abilities:

SuperHuman Strength: 3500 Dourikis

Shortened Life Span: Atem has a shortened Life Span and doesn't have very long to live regardless of his young age compared to other giants.

Super Low Stamina: His Stamina is significantly below Average.

Absolute Darkness Grand Mastery: Atem cannot be hurt or weakened by Darkness or Darkness-type elements such as Shadow(s), He is also Immune to lightning/electricity. Also his energy cannot be drained/stolen using dark methods. He is completely and absolutely immune and invincible against any other Dark or Shadow User.

Weakness to Light: Atem recieves double the normal damage from light type attacks.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
1)Darkness Wave : Atem unleashes a devastating wave of darkness by cupping both hands behind his back and focusing the dark energy into his hands and charging it. The attack can hurt the opponent significantly. Basically he cups both his hands behind his back and focuses darkness energy into it until instead of air your cupping between your hands it will be a dark sphere of energy. Then You extend both your hands simulataneously the left hand palm vertically up and the right hand palm vertically down, make sure the wrists are touching and then a dark beam of energy will shoot out from your hands will hit the opponent and impacts!

2)One-Handed Darkness Wave: Atem extends his arm and fires a Darkness Wave from his open palm. The attack is only half as powerful as Darkness Wave but it doesn't need to be charged.

3)Ultimate Cannonball Of Destruction: Atem uses his symbiote powers to wrap himself in a ball and throw himself like a 300,000 pound cannonball at his opponents.

4)Continuous Destruction: Atem fires off dozens of small blasts of dark energy, causing lots of destruction!

5)Darkness Beam: Atem fires a thin but very strong beam with one finger which pierces the enemies skin!

6)Darkness Disk: Atem generates a large circular disk of dark energy with one hand. This disk can cut through almost anything. The Disk is extremely thin, sharp, dense and made of pure dark energy. It can cut through most solid objects, including iron/steel, but it can't cut through condensed energy, gases(Well it will pass through and the gas would reform, if you ever tried to cut air or any other gases), or liquids(well it just basically passes through then it will just reform, like you see if you ever try to cut water) The Disk can fly toward an opponent. It should be able to damage Logias though. (Basically its meant to cut through solid objects and logias) Also it can't cut through alloys significantly stronger than steel.

7)Sword of Darkness Flame: Atem generates a sword made of dark energy. That can cut through almost anything. Pretty much like Darkness Disk except in a sword version.

8)Dragon of The Darkness Flame: Atem's strongest attack! Atem summons a dragon made completely of dark energy and sends it at the opponent. The Dragon is very powerful it will Annihalate weaker opponents like NPC's and destroy the environment. However against Players it will push them back at great speed until they hit a solid object behind them like a mountain, tree, big rock, building, or a ship causing the opponent to be injured from the impact with the object. An opponent of Incredible Superhuman Strength that is greater than Atem's can theoretically push back and deflect the dragon back at Atem or any other target. I will make a technique later about what happens when Atem is hit by his own dragon.

Goals: To Help Broly become the Pirate King before he(Atem) dies!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:11 pm

honestly, this is so cheap I dont know where to start and the other Admins will most likly leave all this to me because they wont want to deal with it.... you've realy outdone yourelf this time pale
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Xark did pretty much the same thing, and you approved him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:17 pm

actualy I dident, that was Naoki, also his parasite did not have nearly as many advantages as yours, plus I think it was killing him
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 pm

I took off some of his advantages such as his long life and high age, and no tiring thing. In fact the symbiote is also killing him and shortening his life span. Keep in mind that Xark's powers include ressurecting even dead people, keeping people from dying, absorbing anything even light, lightning, and people. Generating Darkness projectiles and other stuff and healing himself & others.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm going to review Xark's sheet so I can more fairly evaluate yours, seeing as how it is the same Idea

sound good?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:30 pm

I think it is very fair, Admin-Sama

If my character is not that much cheaper than his, then it should be fine, right?

He does also use abilities which he doesnt mention in his character profile. I am going with what he used in the roleplay section in Xark vs anyone
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 pm

I have found that his paracite, the demon leach and yours have entirly difrant effects on the boddy and produce an enargy that is used in difrant ways, his cant be manipulated, yours can I think he explained it best in his history, here it is:

"Xark had a normal life on his home island. Until he went to explore a forset that no one is alowed to enter. The reason was because the forest was home to the most dangerous form of parasite on the Grandline, The Demon Leech. By just his luck he fell to it and it attached to his body. The effects of the leech is a type of mutation of the body, turnning him into what looks like a demon. ALso along with it, he gained non human speed and the mutated parts can release a form of dark energy. After returning home, hus family and friends didnt recognize him and chased him away as a monster. He lived in the forest and there he found a form of black steel with in the leeches home which is able to transmite the dark energy. With it he made two katanas for him to use and he set of to find a place to be."

Seee? yours is only slightly similar
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 am

Well like I said he does use 100 other attacks that he hadn't mentioned on the page. Did you even read Xark vs anyone? He can pretty much do anything with the dark energy, including materialize dark towers that can chase the opponent and be guided, and split into many towers. They can also bind the opponent. If you read his fight, he can do pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: hehe   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 am

hehehe, I see your talking about me behind my back. thats not very nice.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 am

Well were not really about you behind your back, we're merely trying to convince Admin-Sama that my characters not really all that cheap and get it approved.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: but...   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 am

but you did create him into a #1 anti- Xark type didn't you...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 am

well Xark did inspire me to a create a similar being. Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I made unique techniques using my own imagination.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: but true   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:07 am

i will admit though, because I dont have much time to come up with all of the attacks when I make the charecter. I create most in battle.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 am

Well You could still edit your character page with the new moves. I just hope Admin-Sama can approve my character, actually I have 2 characters now waiting for approval. What do you think of em?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 am

if he does, don't think Xark will go down easilly by him. he has ways to deal with your types.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 am

I am looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

His name is stolen frome J3ster Smil3s charecter
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm

That's not true, I based it off the name of the Duelist Kingdom's King of Games and Battle City's Champion!
Back to top Go down

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm

I like this guy and i think him and Captain Sunshine should have a fight
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks and yes that would be an interesting battle to be sure
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:48 am

I hope he will be approved soon....
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Anything wrong with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:06 pm

could you give us another summery? that realy helped the last time Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Certainly!

Summary:

1)No Weapons/Items - Does not need Approval

2)Has a Symbiote granting him the power of Darkness - kind of like with Xark who did get approved

3)In The Yonkou crew - Approved

4)His name is not a copy of Akemi, please don't say that. Its honestly not based on him at all.

5)A reasonable amount of Superhuman Strength, nothing too insane - 3500 Dourikis

6)Shortened Life Span due to Symbiote

7)10 Darkness Techniques - the strongest one being Dragon Of The Darkness Flame which has been weakened down like you asked me too.
"Dragon of The Darkness Flame": Atem's strongest attack! Atem summons a dragon made completely of dark energy and sends it at the opponent. The Dragon is very powerful it will Annihalate weaker opponents like NPC's and destroy the environment. However against Players it will push them back at great speed until they hit a solid object behind them like a mountain, tree, big rock, building, or a ship causing the opponent to be injured from the impact with the object and in addition the Dragon Will Explode causing further damage to the opponent and environment. An opponent of Incredible Superhuman Strength that is greater than Atem's can theoretically push back and deflect the dragon back at Atem or any other target. I will make a technique later about what happens when Atem is hit by his own dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atem D. Mutou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atem D. Mutou   Atem D. Mutou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atem D. Mutou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next