One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok let me see if I can explain it, Broly's a hybrid in some cases a hybrid like the one I am trying to make, The Hybrid surpasses either of the races alone. That and that he trained his body to be strong and hard and able to withstand punishment for almost 300 years! He basically Trained Tekkai to a high level in where its down to a reflex or automatic. Jyabura has proved to be able to move while in Tekkai if you remember, which just means thats its plausible in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

sorry but I will not alow you to master teki at a higher level than wolf boy, or at his level for that mater given the fact that you alredy masterd many other rokushiki moves if you want to take one beond master level than you can't have others
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Agreed, I took out the other Rokushiki techniques, so I could have Tekkai at the highest level.

So he doesn't need to say "Tekkai" for it to work.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 pm

So is he approved?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Anyone?   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Anyone going to approve this guy, I been waiting for a week.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:55 pm

explain the atomic properties of his tetki, can it be broken?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Yes it can be broken but it wont be the easiest thing in the world to do. If the attack is very powerful or performs special damage like fire, then he will be injured. That is how Tekkai usually works if a attack has a great enough force it can harm even a Tekkai user, and Tekkai users are still flesh and blood meaning while Tekkai is works very well on physical attacks or attacks that are solid. Non-Solid attacks however can still perform their normal damage on the Tekkai user(Examples: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Energy Attacks, explosions etc)
Tekkai wont really help against things like Poison Gas either.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:07 pm

thats all i wanted to here, just one last thing, I have a problem with the dark dragon...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Dark Dragon is with Atem D. Mutou, lol not this guy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 pm

... Shocked ..... need to review this again
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 pm

I fixed the dragon thing, you can take a look.

Let me just summarize Broly in a nutshell
he has two weapons which are approved
he has a crew which was approved
He has auto Tekkai which You said was ok.
He has the enrage technique which makes him bigger and stronger which you said was ok.
He has alot of superhuman strength and the rest of his techniques basically use that strength to overpower their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Is there a draw back to the raw power of the sword? i mean a sword that weighs like 1,000,000 pounds must have a speed draw back. Im going to make a refrence to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Ike has a huge sword but no speed drawback makeing him Powerful, fast and the most cheap character in the game.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Yes the speed of the slow is on the slow side, think Sanosuke in Rurouni Kenshin with his Zanbato but on a larger scale. The size slows it down significantly and its very possible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 pm

So is he approved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

even when you sumerised him, it seemed like a bit much...... just saying,

also the technique in which he increases his sies doe not work bloth ways, it essentaly makes you a LITTLE larger and more muscular looking, but in reality has next to no practical use, also it was the other admins, not me who approved the wpns, I should look at them to
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm

I agree all it really does is give a small boost in dourikis allowing him to use his strongest attacks, but if its a problem I could take it out.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:43 pm

not a problem, its the aouto tetki I wnt to know more about, for example if he were taken compleatly by suprise, or was asleep would it work then, if its a reflex then how dose that reflex funtion?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm

It means that he doesn't need to even think about it, however he needs to be conscious/awake, and if he gains any momentum the tekkai is at its strongest point then if he is standing still/sitting down/laying down but still awake. Also if the opponent possess incredible overwhelming superhuman speed then they might be able to hit him before his Tekkai kicks in(think Lee vs Gaara or Sausuke vs Gaara). However it wouldn't be fair if just about any soru user can take him down, am i right? So the person would need to be exceptionaly talented at Soru or really really fast using some other speed technique.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 pm

what about this, is there an exat time window where that speedy guy/girl would attack in, say 0.02 seconds after he saw the attack coming?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm

I would say it would .001 to .002 seconds If he Broly had momentum and .01 to .02 if he was standing still/sitting/lying etc.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm

ah, ok now when I said "see the attack comeing" I meant percive the attack, sound, fealing the heat, ect. other than that I think I understand now bounce
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 am

this is about the auto tetki one more time, the only chars here with the speed neccsary to damage him are Kane and Minato, meaning that the only folks who can compete with your char. are your other chars! you see where Im going with this...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 pm

What about Dartz? He is got to be waaaaay faster than both of those combined.

Yeah I see your point, how about I lower it to .01 seconds in momentum and .05 seconds in sitting/standing/laying/not moving position.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm

I dont know... what do you think Iggy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next