One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Empty
PostSubject: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Name: Broly

Nickname: "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"

Bounty: 26,000,000

Race: Legendary Giant/Human Hybrid

Allegiance: Pirate (The Yonkou)

Home Village/Ocean: Raftel / Grandline

Appearance Image: (Normal)Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Broly
(Enraged)Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" BrolySmile5
Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" A2a494

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Image

Appearance: Extremely Tall (12'), Weight: 1500 Pounds. Extremely bulky and muscular. Blueish green eyes, Light Green Spiked up Hair. White Pants, no shirt, alot of gold jewelry on arms, legs, belt, forehead. A large red piece of clothing is attached by his golden belt.

History: Broly was born with a Dourikis of 10,000! Astonishingly high for a even a giant. His mother was a human, his father was a Giant. His parents passed away just after Broly was born. His clan feared him and also hated that he was half human(since they hated humans) attempted to kill him as a baby! Broly somehow survived, and grew stronger as a result of the near-death experience! He spent almost 300 years training himself to his full potential. He never really became as tall as other Giants could become like around 20-30 feet, but even so he was far stronger than any human, giant, fishmen, or cyborg that he came across. He once was a Nakama of the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger! However about 30 years ago he left Roger's group and Captained a powerful crew of his own, known as the Yonkou! Broly's bounty would of been much higher than it is if the World Government knew that Broly of the Yonkou was the same Broly that he once fought alongside Roger and Rayleigh, considering Roger had a bounty of well over a Billion Berries! His crew once mugged a married couple who had a 10 year old child with them. They tried to defend themselves with some weird technology that Broly and his crew had never seen before. Broly's crew however easily outclassed and killed them. The young boy tried to avenge his parents but was no match for the crew. 25 years later, a Marine Commodore cornered the Yonkou. Broly and his men fought off and defeated the Commodore and inflicted what was supposed to be a fatal wound on the Marine. That was the last the Yonkou ever heard of the Commodore again.

Personality: Broly is a mindless brute who usually relies on his raw power to overwhelm opponents and win battles.

Ship: Island Destroyer! (A Massive Ship about 2-3 Times bigger than a Marine Battle Ship)

Ship Flag: Skull and Crossbones wheres the holes where the eyes are supposed to be be, are colored green. What looks to be blonde spiked hair hair is on top of the skull, and the whole thing looks to be surrounded by a yellow frozen-still aura(obviously cause its drawn).

Special Abilities: Broly is slow and dumb, a mindless Brute

SuperHuman Strength: 4000 Dourikis (8000 Dourikis)

SuperHuman Endurance: His body is extremely resistant to physical force and blunt objects like Cannonballs. However he still is vulnerable to bullets and piercing weapons, fire, etc. However even though he can be injured by things like I have mentioned, he is not as vulnerable as an ordinary human. He can take extraordinary amount of punishment without dying or passing out. Automatic Tekkai that is down to a reflex. User can move while in Automatic/Reflex Tekkai.

Enrage: When Broly gets angry, his power and endurance increases exponentially! More specifically: He becomes very angry and bulks up - growing 3 feet, and 1000 pounds. His Dourikis is multiplied 2 times from 4000 to 8000), making his attacks stronger.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
1)Gatling Gun Fire! - Broly fires his Gatling Gun! Firing of several hundreds of rounds a minute! It fires at an extremely fast speed and rate!
2)Excalibur Slash - Broly uses his 10 foot, 1 million Pound Excalibur Sword to slice enemies up. The Sword is so big and heavy that the sword's power is unrivaled and creates massive shockwaves upon impact! This sword can cut through steel and a Marine Battleship in half! However the speed of the sword is very limited and because of that its easy to dodge by an opponent with decent speed.
3)Tekkai(Automatic) - A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron/steel in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. The strength of tekkai can vary for users with different physical conditions, as a person with a higher level of muscular strength would be able to take stronger forces with his use of tekkai. Basically the stronger the user(higher dourikis), the stronger the Tekkai. Broly can move while in Tekkai mode. Tekkai is down to a reflex/automatic.
4)Gigantic Press - Broly Bearhugs the opponent with his nigh infinite strength, this move can severly damage even a cyborg made of alloy 100 times stronger than steel!
5)Choke Slam - Broly grabs the opponent by the throat and lifts them up high into the air with one hand, and smashes them to the ground with such force that it creates a massive crator!
6)Running Clothesline - Broly charges the opponent with one of his arm's extended. Broly impacts the opponent with his extended arm causing Catastophic damage!
7)Tombstone Piledriver - Broly picks up his opponent up on one shoulder. By sliding the opponent down, Broly positions him for the plunge. Seconds later, Broly drops knee-first to the ground, sending the wrestler's unprotected head into the ground. The Impact is so powerful that it creates A much larger Massive Crator than with The Last Ride!
8)The Last Ride - Broly lifts his opponent into the air and onto his shoulders. Broly puts in an extra lift, getting more height on the attack, before sending the unfortunate opponent plummetting to earth. The Impact is so powerful that it generates a Massive Crator that is even bigger than with Choke Slam!
9)Big Boot - When the opponent is coming toward you via running or flying or jumping or any other way, You aim a devastating Kick to their Head, sending them flying!
10)Body Slam - Broly dashes to the Opponent and uses their Sheer Size, Weight, and Power to severly injure the opponent with an Ludicrously Ridiculously Insanely powerful impact!
11)Ultimate Megaton Punch - Broly uses his Supreme Strength and focuses it into his arm for an Extremely Devastating Punch of Mind-Boggling and Immeasurable force! This move can also be used on the ground, if it is it will send such a massive Shockwave and airwaves that it will tear the ground apart and launch massive chunks of rock and rubble into the air, forming a Larger crator then with Tombstone Piledriver! Can only be used with Enage.
12)Kinniku Buster - Broly grabs the opponent and lifts them over his head and places him/her upside down with their head just a bit below Broly's(maybe a few inches to almost a foot). Broly's holding them by their legs and its in such a way that their movement is totally restricted! and he jumps Insanely high into the air and when they fall he raises his own legs up as to fall on his @$$ (literally). When they hit the ground, it creates the most Severe shockwave yet, creating the biggest Immense Crator yet much more so then even in Ultimate Megaton Punch. The shockwave of the fall Dramatically harms the opponent regardless of how great their endurance is! Can only be used with Enrage.
13)Muscle Millenium - Broly's Strongest move! Broly initiates several powerful combos onto the opponent designed to tire him/her out and also to completely straighten out the opponent's spine. Then when the opponent is dazed...Broly launches himself at an opponent's backside with his(Broly's) head. Broly's Head impacts with the opponent's Spine which was previously completely straightened out. Usually a person's spine is S-shaped and is able to absorb some of the damage preventing it from breaking too easily. However with a completely straightened spine, they recieve 100% pure damage! The Impact is so devastating that its Off-The-Scale! It causes a Massive Shockwave even bigger than in Kinniku Buster! This move is capable of shattering a Person's spine even if it's 10,000 times stronger than steel! Can only be used with Enrage.

Weapons/Items: Gatling Gun, Excalibur

Goals: To Become the Pirate King!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:56 pm

ok, this guy can not have a huge sword and that much sea-stone, besides sea-stone is unique to the steel fist pirates, plus some one can not have superhuman strength ands soru, pick one speed or strength you cant have both, someone his size would be vary slow and dumb, their three strong points that someone can have speed smarts or strength you cant have all three, with that much strength he whould be slow and dumb
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: fixed   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Edited him to be slow and dumb, took out some of the seastone, and took out soru
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 pm

explain the energy projectile attacks.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Ok basically they are green and sphere-shaped. It's made of Pure Energy/Chakra/Ki/Chi whatever you want to call it and my guy can generate this ball and throw it and the ball explodes when it hits a target. So I guess its like a bomb or something.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 am

The meteor thing, how big is this explosion, and is there a drawback to its power?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 am

Like I wrote in my bio, the explosion has A Radius of 100 feet, and he could only use it a limited number of times per day or he would be completely exhausted or worse(dead)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:17 am

I think that whole chakra ability would be better off as a devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 am

Well possibly, I didn't know what else to do. I already have 3 Devil Fruit Users.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:22 am

oh i see...i'll think about
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:32 am

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 pm

NO NO NO NO, you cant do that stuff with out a devil fruit, if your out of devil fruit then tuff cookies sister
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Fixed   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Alright I got rid of the projectile attacks
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 pm

So is my character approved?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am

this one one is tuff, Admin sama can you take a look?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am

Admin-Sama is really busy this week. Is there anyone who can help me with this character cause I don't know when Admin-Sama will return.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:11 pm

no you will wait
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm

hes logged on so no doubt hes working his way to this character
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Admin-sama here, I have been missing all this week, but I should be back full swing on Saturday or monday at the latest. (I've been working on another project that will come to fruition very soon plus my internet has been screwy lately), anyway with out getting to your techniques just yet I still have some concerns;
he has the MAX bounty
10,000,000 to 100,000,000 (luchi is 4000)
"he is fast and agile for his size"?
explain the super endurance
explain enrage
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm

Welcome back! I tried to explain rage and Super Endurance, I removed the fast reflexes part. I also decreased his county a little. Also decreased the Dourikis.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

.... super endurance makes no sense because even a full giant can take damage from a cannon, (for reference see the death of the giant on ohara in robins past)

.... growing three feet and bulking up when mad has been shown in one piece before (the magnetic twin brothers in the filler before thriller bark had such an ability and I assume that this is just that on a larger scale)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 pm

I didn't say that he doesn't take damage from cannons but his body is resistant to it, that is obvious since giants can't be killed as easily as an ordinary human. Vice-Admiral Saul was not killed by the cannons he was killed because he was frozen by Vice-Admiral Aokiji/Kuzan. The Cannons from a battleship are much stronger than a normal cannon. Battleships have the firepower to take out an island, a regular ship with its cannon can't even come close! Resistant means the damage is reduced to some extent.

I don't really understand if the second comment was with you having a problem with it or agreeing with it or what. I didn't actually copy them, but if it has been done before then there is no reason why I cant have it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm

... to what extent

... you miss enturpreted my other coment
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm

He recieves 10 or 20% of the normal damage.

Then could you explain what you meant?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:29 pm

make it 70 to 60% or do more explaining

.... the enrage ability is exeptable (thats what I meant)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"   Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broly "The Unstoppable Juggernaut"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next