One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is going to kill Black Beard?

Go down 
+10
Wrath
Maxulus
klemenator
Layman Iconoclast
TomAbz
AnimeFanBoy
Shadow
nikz200
InTents
TheBlackLuffy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Who is going to kill Black Beard? Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:59 pm

I personally think Shanks is going to take him out soon..

or Kizaru and his God modding @76 <_<...

No one else can really take him..
Besides Relighe..and who knows WTF he is heading atm..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Dude, are you serious,
It would make sense in real life for that stuff to happen, but Luffy wil clearly face him later in teh series since hes a main villain dude or something.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:14 am

Though technically, it would be difficult for Luffy, i mean unless he learns haki properly and uses it fully, he doesnt have a prayer.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:30 am

Exactly..Black Beard is kinda God compaired to Luffy atm..

Although I never dought Luffy's strength against other villians..

He is clearly PHYSICALLY stronger then Black Beard..But due to the Yami Yami no Mi...

It gives him a huge edge...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah, but I mean once Luffy learns Haki (he obviously will EVENTUALLY), they'll probz have an epic face off.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Nah...I think will be One sided once he learns how to use Haki
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Not rrly, BB can still create black holes, which is pretty @#$%^& powerfull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

i think hes gonna be test doll for luffys haki.. Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_twisted

no that was a joke

i think theyre gonna make a epic fight on the same island that ace
and BB fought on ( if not destroyed)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Luffy is gonna take him out, but I assume that Blackbeard will do some extra destruction and maybe kill off another major char. Who knows, maybe Shanks dies and Luffy gets pissed at being unable to keep the promise they made O-o in One Piece anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm

If they kill of Shanks I swear to god I'm going to start a Riot..

I'm dead serious..Shanks is my all time favorite character in One Piece..

besides Luffy...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Dude, you saw how tramatised he was when Ace dies...

If Shanks died, he'd lose all control and probz kill himself. Also it'd be really lame if he just recovers from this shitty Ace trauma, and then goes into another fit shortly afterwards cuz of Shanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I never said that its gonna happen anytime soon ... come on, One Piece has still many years up ahead ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I agree..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Nice post there, really really constructive.

"I agree.."

Truly an amazingly quality post.

I am not being sarcastic btw.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Lmao Intents xD Wtf dude

Zomg...What if Black Beard takes his own power? O_o

I'd lol mah butt off..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah what if he DOESN'T take his own power.
Yeah thats what I thought.
#$%^&*.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:09 am

I don't know
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 am

I think BB is going to be the final villian in the series. The last guy luffy has to defeat to become the Pirate King
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 am

AnimeFanBoy wrote:
I don't know

this post contributes no new perspective or valid information to the thread, spam
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 am

I think that shanks is going to beat bb becouse luffy will fail and shanks will save his ass.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:21 am

no, i think BB will defeat Shanks, and then that will give Luffy more incentive to fight BB, but then again, think about it, who can kill BB right now? I say Enel......
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Hmmm..Thats hard to say. Aside from Garp I don't really know. It all depends on who can avoid getting sucked into a Black Hole or Can withstand the force of a Earthquake going through your body. I'm supportive on the Shanks Theroy.

Also. Kizaru could probably kill him. Black Beard is still a Human. Kizaru can move at the speed of light. I'm 100% positive Black Beard isn't fast enough to take him on. But say Black Beard grab Kizaru. It maybe over.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

well, I stick to my theory that after an epic battle, an enraged Luffy (because of Shanks' future death at the hands of BB) will pawn BB. Afterwards, BB will use a giant black hole and Luffy will punch him with a Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka and send him inside the hole. That will show the big weakness of the darkness fruit that if the user gets sucked by his own darkness, he cannot get out. And that will end the battle.

Although that sounds lame, BB is going to have a tragic end and Luffy is not the person who can kill, so this can be a good theory about his end.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Maxulus wrote:
Luffy is not the person who can kill, so this can be a good theory about his end.
Luffy has killed one of those seven rich dudes on sabody. Plus he has come really close to killing a lot of other people, and i he had the chance he would probably have killed akainu. When luffy is angry, luffy busts shit up.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Luffy has never. And I can say this with complete facts backing me. Has NEVER killed anyone in the series. Ever. He did kill Carlos. He just punched him. He never kills anyone, he only beats people close to death or to the brink of death. Not only has he never killed anyone, He's never said he's gonna kill any one. He's said he'd do things even if it kills him. But he's never damned anyone. Oda said it him self that Good guys should never say killed or kill.

Also, the way Luffy was when Akainu was on him he not only stood no chance even if he was mentally stable. Luffy can't touch Logia users. Let alone one that can become Magma. Luffy is strong, but we can't make him stronger then he really is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to kill Black Beard?   Who is going to kill Black Beard? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is going to kill Black Beard?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next