One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know how to name this fruit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I don't know how to name this fruit. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Japanse Name:? no mi

Type: Paramecia

Capabilities: It allows the user to change the molecular structure of anything it touches, but it cannot split up the molecules of nothing, unless if for separete two or more objects mixed by it's powers (keep reading). the changed person/object may have different size, or be different by any way, but it's power do not changes, and the object still the same. The only way of really changing the object resistance, strenght, speed, or anything else, is by mixing one or more objects/people, but this could only increase that object/person power. Some ways of using it would be by changing it's appearance even to another gender (only by the outside of it's body), or by mixing itself with iron, thus turning your entire body into iron.

Someone could suggest me a cool japanese name?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am

Based on the description that you have provided, this fruit is quite overpowered. It would need some serious work if it were to be approved.

This essentially gives the user complete control of matter, stopping just short of splitting an atom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am

well I've said before that it cannot split up the molecules of somone body's, but only reorganize then, unless if it's to separate two mixed objects. Also, Wapol fruit can do the same thing, with the difference you have to eat the thing you want to change.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm

So this is pretty much Wapol's fruit, but you don't have to eat it, and you can do the same to not just you but other people and things?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Basically.

But I don't created this fruit to be like Wapols fruit, I've just made this fruit and later discovered that looked very much like Wapol's fruit.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Wapol's fruit is already pretty overpowered... I mean he could eat rubber and mimick Luffy's fruit, eat metal and mimick Daz Bone's fruit, and he could eat any animal for any zoan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

So this is a no?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

idk, I'm not a mod.
I'm just backing up Irrational's
Quote :
It would need some serious work if it were to be approved.
statement.
I really shouldn't even be posting here. Yeah, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

SHOO SHOO, InTents. Not here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to name this fruit.   I don't know how to name this fruit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to name this fruit.
Page 1 of 1