One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Draze curses loudly.
Then he uses Soru to appear next to the mn, grabbed him with both arms and tail, and used him as a meatshield.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Goran quickly turned his skin to stone and opened the fire on the men, ducking at the same time to avoid gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Surprising you with his skill, the lime green suited man elbows Draze away from him, while drawing a pair of sickle like blades. "Get them!" he shouts as he charges at Draze, throwing two slices at his head.
Bringing down about five of the men in a salvo, Goran is fired at by the rest. Five draw swords and assault Goran.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Genshi walked out of a store, with a big bag and an apple in his hand.

"Well, I should be getting back." he thought, eating the apple. He looked around for the docks.

'oh boy, I'm lost." he saw a yagara with no one around.

"Impulse rising, rising rising, loweing, rising. I'm doing this" He jumped in the Yagara.

"Yagara, I command you to go to the docks" The yagara didn't move.

"Hey, as your current master, I say go!" he pointed to a direction.

The yagara nayed and quickly went down the water lanes.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:42 pm

The Yagara lead Genshito a completly Random dock. Genshi grabbed his bag and got off. At that very second, the Yagara swam away.

"Aww man. I needed that. I bet they taste delicious" Genshi thought to himself.

Genshi looked around, if he wanted to find the dock, he'd have to start Looking.

"Lets see, I choose that way" he pointed left and ran in that dirction.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 am

Draze had to use a quick soru to dodge the flying blades, and just barely escaped being cut up.
The Limey man was too great of a challenge!
Draze knew he would be better in a super smashing brawl.
He used soru to get to the center of the group of men, and a combination of soru, fists, legs and tail was used to bring down the men around him quickly. About 4 were downed.
"Rinse, and repeat." said Draze, as he appeared near the next clump of men, and did the same thing. Between Goran and Draze, all of the armed men were gone.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Goran sees the suitman charge towards him and slash at Goran. Goran dodges the attack by kicking the ground in front of him, making the ground shatter and burst in air. After seeing Draze take care of most of the men, Goran decided to focus on the suitman.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 am

Draze stumbled dizzily.
"Need....to....rest.....so....dizzy..."
((Draze has not perfected Soru yet. Using it results in dizziness, and over use in bodily harm.))
As the last of the marines fell, draze collapsed with them. He then managed to crawl to one wall, and propped himself up. He was still not worried, as he knew Goran would take care of the Limey man.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 am

BTW intents. Guess who is about to take down Kaname! ^.^ I have help, and it's three vs one! We can't lose!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 pm

((yeah, sorry, I dont go on that forum anymore =P. It pretty much requires full activity, and I can only go on a half hour per day))

Malik stood arund, sighing and waiting for his crew to get back.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Genshi somehow ened up atop a high building.

"I should stop, or I might end up in the swer or something."

Genshi Took out a telescope from his bag and looked around, he sawe Malik at the docks.

"Hey there he is." Genshi put thetelescope back. and after a couple of seconds, Jumped off the Building in direction of his captain.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Malik yawned, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds, the birds, Genshi.... Wait, what? Genshi?
In an instant, tsunami jumped from his head, growing his stomach to the proportion of a giant and attempting to cushion Genshi's fall.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Genshi landed on the weasel, Laughing his head off,

"I thought I was a goner, thanks a load." He said Still laughing
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 am

In his semi-conscious state, Draze was barely aware of his sourroundings. He tried to focus. There was clashing, smashing and yelling, so probbaly Goran fighting Limey man. He could also hear the sea far off. The wind rushing through the hovel above was quite loud as well. His breathing was steady and calm, so that was good.
And there it was. The sound of a heavy man falling onto an inflatable weasal.
Yup, he was crazy, he thought, as he drifted into a near-sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 am

Locat turned around, as he heard the telltale *fluumf* of an inflatable weasel. Then Genshi fell on the super-size stomach. Locat stared blankly at the sight for two seconds, then facepalmed. "Our crew is truly the work of wonder..."
The lime-green suited man parried a few blows from the more powerful Goran while accurately assessing that he was in fact, screwed. He ran to a backroom with inhumane speed.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:37 pm

"Hey Draze" Malik exclaimed. "Glad you could 'drop in'"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Genshi laughed sarcasticly,

"He's probably hungry. As your cook, I will prepare a meal." Genshi ran o the boat, weres your kitchen?" he asked
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:31 pm

"I don't even know" malik responded to the question about the kitchen. "We just recently stole that ship, and haven't figured out where stuff is. I'll help you find it"
He jumped on board, looking thruogh the rooms and trap doors.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:37 pm

If its stolen, won't someone try to steal it back" said Genshi following. And who puts trap doors on a ship?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

"Someone.... Trying to steal the boat back?" Malik exclaimed, the thought crossing his mind for the first time. "But that'd be dishonest!"
He hadn't realized that him stealing was also considered dishonest.
"Oh, found the kitchen" He said, pointing towards a room. Him and Genshi entered, revealing... not the most impressive kitchen. It was about the size of a bedroom, with a single stove, an oven, and three cupboards. There were two stools set against the wall, and a porthole. The paint was peeling from the walls, reavealing a murky brick wall.
"Uhhh.... Good luck" Malik said.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Genshi cracked his knuckles, took out a rag from his pocket and wrapped it around his head.

"I'll have a nice meal in no time." He picked up his bag

"Hope you like fruit."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm

"Fruit? Fruit is good." Malik responded.
He turned to the weasels on his shoulder. "Do you guys like fruit?"
He was taken by suprise when there where only two on his shoulder instead of one. Itachi must have scurried off somewhere in the ship.

--Meanwhile--

Itachi found himself in the boards of the wall, somehow. One second he was with his owner, the next he was scurrying inside a wall, trying to escape. He had a habit of getting lost. A hole opened up in the wall, sending him tumbling into a strange room. Okay... Where am I now?

((I wanna RP as Itachi for a bit ;P ((Itachi is a weasel))))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm

"I'm fine with fruit" Locat piped in before walking off to find out more about the ship. He walked around, memorizing the locations of the sleeping quarters and other essential facilities. He then walked back to the deck and climbed up to the mast, deciding to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Genshi started on the fruit platter.

"Ahh, this is what calms me down so. Those marines really surprised me." Genshi thought to himself.

"But their captain. He ran away. He could be anywhere. As soon as I finish this dish, i'll find him. for the safety of my crew. That or I kght get arested. I like those odds."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm

--Still as Itachi--
Itachi watched from the corner as the man called Locat entered the room, leaving as fast as he came. Deciding this was at least something exiting to do, Itachi followed the man, hoping it would lead him back to Malik. The man lead him to the mast where he began to sleep, so Itachi poked at his head as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next