One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Anyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:19 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was getting weaker and losing his energy he planted both his hands on the left and right side of Xark's head, yelling "DOUBLE IMPACTO!" using both Impact Dials to deliver twice the power of his initial Impact Dial attack on Xark! "Don't you dare lay your grubby little hands on me!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am

Xark begins to bleed from the mouth and he wips it with his left hand. When he notices, he glares at Cain in anger. "Why you..!" He throws Cain and wips the blood again. "How dare you make me bleed you pathetic human!" He then reaches for one of the katanas on his back. "Take this!" He swings with his right mutated arm and sends a wave of sharp dark enegey.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 am

Commodore Cain D. Marko quickly extended his arm, absorbing the dark energy strike with his right hand's reject dial. He then takes out a glass of milk and drinks restoring his energy to maximum! "That feels much better!" Cain uses his jet dials to zoom toward Xark, and plants his right arm right on Xark's mutated arm just below the shoulder and yells, "REJECTO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Xark pushes back abit from the reject dail and stands with a badly broken arm now. "If you had done that earlyer you might have gotten me." All of a sudden the mutated arm gets covered in energy and heals itself. "You see thanks to the energy I got from you, I can use some extra features for a short while." He reaches for the other katana. "Now then." He sends a blast to the ground between them and then from the smoke, he dashes with both katanas right in front of him. "Darkness Storm!" He slashes in high speed while sending a wave with every swing at him in close range.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was still feeling the side effects of the Reject Dial. Therefore Xark's counter attack caught Cain off guard and was a direct hit!!! A Large explosion occured and Cain was sent flying, his skin had been annihalated by the attack, revealing the stronger than steel alloy underneath which looked a bit battle-worn with alot of dents, scratches, cracks, and small holes. "That hurt me alot more than I thought, your an impressive creature, but you'll have to do alot better than that to beat Marine Commodore!" He used his arm jets and the speed boost made him move so fast toward Xark that it looked as if he teleported in front of him. Then he followed up with a strong and heavy punch to Xark's face, "JET MEGATON PUNCH!"
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

((hey i see you two r having fun my char will join in soon ok unless you two add him in by attacking him remember hes 1/2 mile away and dont god mod pls))
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:29 pm

((Well my characters got his hands full, so feel free to join in.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Before Cain could hit Xark, Cain just fliped and missed his target. He then notices that a tail had gotten around his leg and yanked him down. "Actualy, its thanks to this perfect host of mine that I am able to get this much power. He is in fact the perfect host." Xark begins to gather dark energy into his right arm again. "And this time I wont miss this hit." He swings for another dark exploding blast punch.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko put his right arm and left arm between himself and the Dark Energy Punch absorbing the attack with both his reject dial. He then quickly lunged forward Xark's chest and planted both his hands in a kamehameha like style, "REJECTO!!!"
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:25 pm

((lol dbz))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:30 pm

((lol yup its kamehameha type Cool ))
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 am

((where do you think i got the monkey idea from lol!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 am

((lol where do you think the name senGoku came from? lol! I can tell you somethings over pm(private message) that will be hilarious!))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 am

(i still have my tail around your leg)

Xark yanks Cain's leg again and swings him around so he misses Xark. "Not so fast!" Xark then slams Cain into the ground with his tail and the gathers energy agian. "Your dead." Xark swings but hits the ground instead of Cain. Cain looks in confusion and Xark grins.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:15 am

Commodore Cain D. Marko was confused by Xark's last attack which did not hit him. However Cain however did have a bad feeling about it and did not like the fact that his leg was trapped. So he did the only thing he could, he activated his Leg Jets and focused all his power into it, The Jets gained so much strength that Xark's Tail just couldn't hold it any longer and Cain Broke free, now soaring in the air! "What are you grinning about? Don't forget theres another fighter, its kinda suspicious that he hasn't tried to attack us anymore after he repelled his initial attack...He might be planning something.."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:40 am

"What? You think i missed you there by accident? Take a look." Xark pionts at a hole that he made with the attack to the ground and then sends more into it. "Everything is set up for defeat." Xark places his hand on the ground adn energy covers his arm. "Dark Towers!" The ground begins to shake violently and then it stoped. "Rise!" Just then a gaint spiked tower of darkness bursts out of the ground and rises toward Cain. He dodges but each dodge, more come out to get him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko thought to himself, This is BAD! If I let these things hit me, this could be the end. If I could somehow reach the other fighter than I could get the Lightning guy in the way of the Dark Towers or whatever and have both of them kill each other! Cain fired up his jets to full power, taking his speed to the next level as he barely dodged another Dark Tower in his path to the 3rd opponent about 1/2 a mile away!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:38 pm

"Not so fast!" Xark makes a wall of towers apear in front of Cain's path and then those towers sprout smaller ones from it toward Cain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko Sped toward the Lightning Dude, there suddenly appeared a tower of dark energy in his way which split into smaller ones. Cain used his Reject Dial to absorb most of the impact but a couple of Blasts got through and Significantly injured Cain's body. Damn! That much damage from only a couple of Mini-Towers. If I get hit directly with a Full-Size tower, My body would be annihalated! Cain converted more power toward his jets to take his speed to the next level, dodging more towers! Cain was within 100 feet of the Lightning dude, He suddenly spotted the dude in the distance! Almost There!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Just then a tower speeds for Cain and then bursts into smaller ones and wrap him up. Xark appears in front of him ontop of a flatened tower. "Nise try but he can wait for me alittle while longer." Xark lifs his right hand toward Cain. "Its been fun but its over now." A gaint blast of dark energy comesout of Xark right hand toward Cain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko knew he was in trouble and acted as fast as he could, he actived all 4 of his Jet Dials and 2 of his Breath Dials at the same time and with combination of his Super Cyborg Strength barely managed to escape the binding but still had to deal with Xark's punch so he extended both his arms yelling, "I ain't going down without a fight! Double Rejecto!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm

The explosion of both attacks clear and "Xark" is standing on the tower with parts of its body gone and with dark energy leaking from it. "Predictable human." The fake Xark disapears and then the "real" one is behind Cain ready to swing his dark katana at him in close rang. "Screaming Shadow Wave!" A gaint dark wave that lets out a form of screech as it travels heads for Cain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was shocked that he attacked a fake but he was far too weakened from his overuse of the Reject Dials to react to Ryu's latest attack and got sent flying to the ground at the feet of Lightning Dude. Cain's body was smashed up and he was barely alive, and critically injured. Damn! Lightning Dude is my last hope if he doesn't interfere and take the mutant out, I am a goner!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Xark makes all of the towers disapear and walks up to Cain. "You were trying to bring that lightning guy here werent you." He looks in the other guy and yells. "Hey you! Get over here! This guy is done already!" He walks toward him but not before making a small leech like creature come out of the ground next to Cain. He might be stronger than you so I'll need to re charge. The leech like creature attaches to Cain and begins to suck up Cains remaining energy.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:11 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was in very bad shape and to top it off his remaining energy was being leached, he didn't want to give the mutant Xark, a chance to recharge and heal before his fight with the lightning dude began, so he did the only thing he could. Cain D. Marko planted both his hands on himself in a kamehameha-like style aimed at his heart, "This is the end! I will die but at least I am taking you with me! I will make sure you do not get the recharge and lose to the lightning guy! Goodbye! DOUBLE REJECTO!!!" Cain recieved such a massive blast to his internals from the blasted and the Recoil damage from using Reject Dial in addition to all other damage he recieved from using Impact/Reject Dials and from Xark's attack to his half-dead body. The Result was his body's total Annihalation and releasing a shockwave that disintegrated the leech, Cain was now gone. Xark was left without any way to recover.

(Ironically, Cain does more damage to himself with his dials then his opponent could ever do by themselves. So he basically kills himself, thats why he dies in both his battles. Funny, ha?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Anyone
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next