One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Anyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:57 pm

The All-Powerful Dartz was the one who was watching the battle and had his shoulder tapped by Juxo, he turned around and saw the small Gold Warrior behind him, "Artik? The 100,000 Berry Werewolf Pirate of the Zone Pirates Crew? No, I haven't seen anyone like that..." Dartz had his mysterious and emotionless look in his eye that showed no concern. "Your the 99,000 Berry Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki aren't you?" Then he looked back at the battle looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:15 pm

"oh..." said Juxo, as he suddenly realised who he was talking to, and he took a step back* "hmm...i dont want to get in between the two of those fighting...but i have to find out where artik is!" he said, as he awaited for the battle to end, so he could ask the warriors of the whereabouts of his werewolf friend...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:26 pm

The Almighty Dartz replied, "So you seem to think that one of the two may know where he is? I see...Also you seem to have confidence that the person your looking for is the one who will win this match otherwise you would of interfered to prevent the man from dying. Then again it could be also be that your afraid to get in between the crossfire. Though I don't really see what there is to be afraid of, the two are moving slow...far too slow to be of any real threat..." Continued Dartz without changing his expression.
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: *he looked down*   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

..."you see..its what he told me...Don't get into too much trouble while i'm away, got that?^^...and this Ryu character...i think wolfy knows him..." said Juxo, as he looked at Dartz
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 am

((You mean Xark right, Ryu ain't in the battle lol))

"Ryu??? The only ones who are fighting are Joshua Light and Xark "The Fiend"...I think you may be confused, the only Ryu that I know of was the guy I defeated in order to save Captain Mara and Vice-Admiral Red Beard from their doom. So what are you not telling me?" Dartz however didn't bother looking away from the battle as he said this, his cold and mysterious expression unyielding.
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:23 pm

*the boy looked at his pocketwatch* there are many things you don't know Admiral...be on guard...*he runs off, and vanishes from sight*
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Dartz had half a mind to follow Juxo and get his questions answered but decided against it. It had seemed like Ryu Kazage of the Steel Fist Pirates had some connection to Artik the werewolf and Juxo seemed to be connected to Artik in some way. I am going to solve this puzzle and find out what's going on one way or another. I will just wait till this battle ends then I will find out the truth even if I need to find Juxo again. He can't get very far regardless of his speed, I can just split the Sea itself in half If I have to! I will get to the bottom of this! I have a feeling this Ryu character may know something.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm

......so do we continue or do I automaticlly win?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm

I am guessing you win since he hasn't posted for some time now
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:47 pm

he told Iggy that he has alot of stuff to do, something to do with his colage so he has been absent for that reason... lets call it a draw
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

But its summer
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

(((ahhhhhhhhhhhh sry for my long goneness im very bizzy and i forfit))
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 pm

".............that stinks.........fine then." Walks away.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:01 am

(I guess I was right, you won).

Dartz walked away as bored as ever, "I can't believe Joshua just surrendered at the climax of the battle...I guess this was just a waste of my time, I should be searching for Cain's killer." And with that Dartz was gone with the wind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Anyone
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5