One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))

Go down 
+2
Yusuke Rikudou
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Empty
PostSubject: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

((Okay, so we all got sick of waiting for Candle to post apperently, and we decided to make a new topic, starting from after Gael & I's fight))

((An update on what's happened so far:
Malik (InTents) and Gael (Gael) arrived in Drum
They met Madolena (Kiwii)
Malik bought a new pet weasal =D
A contest started for a devil fruit
Now the semi-finals and the battle is Madolena vs Some person I forgot the name of. Malik won vs. Gael.
))

And the winner of this battle is... MALIK SLIM The announcer exclaimed, while the crowd roared into applause

Malik and Gael shook hands. "Good match"
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Yusuke Followed the commotion till he arrived at a sign "Devil Fruit Contest"

So, all the commotion over one of those ehh? Thought Yusuke while rubbing his chin.

"I guess I'll go watch, I'm in need for good entertainment." Murmered Yusuke.

Yusuke then continued walking and he hear the announcer exclaim "The Winner of this round is the Weasle man, Malik!" Ehh? I guess it started already.
Yusuke then found a nice patch of snow right next to the arena and sat and waited for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm

"Yeah, good match. I'll save your weasals for you," Gael said, still in pain from Malik's last attack. He snapped his fingers, and Malik's weasals went back to normal, no roots.

Last edited by Gael on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Chan and Tsunami crawled back up Malik's shoulders, as did Itachi. Tsunami still looked iratated at how Malik had whipped him at the vine in protection.
"I have some medical supplies back in my ship if you need them. This is also the land of medicine so I'm sure we can find a good doctor"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm

"No, I'll be fine, the Poultice is doing its job," Gael replied, sending a vine up to wrap around the Poultice, holding it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

((umm I see niether one of you can spell Weasel but imma help yo both out it's spelled "Weasel"))
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Walking off of the gangplank of The Greatest Show onto the snow covered cliffs, Nero Benedictus streached his long arms backwards to work out any kinks that he had from sleeping just a moment ago. Rubbing his handsome face he heard a loud snapping noise turning around to see what it was he saw Kappa refusing to come with him. Shruging his shoulders Nero signaled him back into the ship, he is a reptile after all. When Kong had taken his place beside him the Circus Ringleader yelled upwards at his crews bird trainer," Lucio go ahead and stay on the ship, I'm just going to search for any people to join my crew. I have this handled." Seeing the unfriendly faced man, nod his head from the bow of the ship, Nero turned on a heel and started to walk towards the town on the horizon.

Kong wasn't very happy by the time they had gotten to the town and was grateful for the stone roads. Nero was getting worried that his gorilla was going to tear some innocent bystandard's limbs off. Rubbing the gorilla's back with an oversized, gauntlet covered hand, made it immediately settle down. Reaching into his coat he grabbed a bushel of bannanas and gave them to Kong; who then ate the entire thing in two bites. Shaking his head Nero noticed that he was approaching a large clearing were two people were fighting and multiple spectators were standing and watching. Looking at the croud he noticed that the previously fighting pair of men were walking out of the arena, approaching them Nero prepared himself by gathering himself to look as tall as possible and said," Good evening good sirs," and with a growing smile asked," do you by any chance know what is happening in that clearing there?"

( I included your character in mine Kiwii, I dont know if your allowed to post with multiple characters in one thread so I took care of it for you.)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

((You allowed. I've done it before.))

Gael saw a man approach, with the most beautiful grey eyes he'd ever seen. He seemed a bit short, but that was unimportant. "Oh, it was nothing. Just a contest to get a Devil Fruit. Nothing big," Gael said, when he saw the glint of silver in the snow. Walking over to it, Gael picked up an object: a blue and silver shield. "Oh, I'd love to have given that Devil Fruit to this shield, but it seems I'll never get the chance," Gael said to man: Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

With a full smile on his face Nero raised a very large hand to the brim of his top-hat he raised it off of his head,"I'm Nero Benedictus the ringleader of the Cirque Benedictine. I would shake your hand but I have enough sea-stone on my hands to put you down for an hour, judging by your fighting style at least. I could probably provide you with that devil fruit if you want it, but you would have to swear loyalty." The man that stood before him was, like nearly everyone else, taller than him. Smelling the air around the man he realized that he was permiated with the scent of dirt and the plants he treated like his own. Even without the shield he could very well make it into the circus. However he did need to keep up appearances.

Turning to the man next to Gael he addressed him with another smile," And you my friend what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

"My name would be Malik. Malik Slim. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He extended his arm to shake hands with Nero, as he always did when meeting new people. He didn't have to worry about the seastone, as he wasn't a fruit user.

"I overheard you could provide devil fruits for people. Mind if I looked into that offer?"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:47 pm

This filled up pretty quickly... But hey, it's my turn now right?

Madalena gracefully goes to the stage and waits.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Sarapinto was an older looking man in his forties who wore a worn looking formal suit, tie and dress hat. He tightened his white gloves as he turned to Madalena "good day to you madam" he said in a low, somewhat thick accent "my name is Sarapinto Aligeiras, and today" he produced some playing cards and began to shuffel them in his hands "I am your oponent
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

((Heh, sounds cool. I cant wait to see how this guy fights))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Nice to meet you, kind sir.

She crosses her legs and bows slightly.

My name is Madalena Rosalinda de Vale RaboCaliente (I think...xD)

She notices the cards and starts to clap.

Oh, I do love a nice card's game.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:06 pm

"Well, I'd be delighted!" Gael said, bowing in thanks. "I need to join a crew anyway, so, I'd be delighted to! Is there anything in particular you'd like me to say to prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Nero's smile dropped a bit at the mans question,"I'm sorry but I only offer such things to people that have an interest to join my crew. I'm going to assume you aren't interested in joining my crew. Well well well, it seems your friend is about to start fighting. Lets see how this plays out." Nero was quite intersted in what this woman could do as she had obviously fought in the last round and she had the smell of sea-devils about her. Turning away from the fight Nero faced his new Nakama, Gael," Let us talk details later, for the moment lets just watch these fights, Shall we?" Kong beside him snorted alerting Nero that there was danger about, pondering to himself he wondered what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Sarapinto was after all, an entertainer, he made a wide sweeping gesture with a card in his hand "an ordindary playing card no? Ladyis and gentlmen behold" he said throwing the card very quickly in to one of the larger plants left over from the last battle cuting it clear in two before, as if magicaly the card returned to his hand unharmed! "this is just one of the magic tricks, that is going to win me that devil fruit..." he said faning out the deck of cards in his hand
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Oh! Spectacular!

And she claps again.

Then she takes out a Pink Umbrella.

Now watch! this move is called the levitating girl

She opens the umbrella and suddenly starts to float, getting higher slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Hmm, heres my chance to take the loot, I just gotta wait a bit longer, NOW! I can do it NOW! thought Yusuke while watching the arena.
Yusuke then began making charges in his hand and then Tossed 6 small pebbles into the arena while murmering "Goro Goro No: Flashbang!" as they exploded.

Yusuke then ran for the chest and with his pistols he shot off the lock, he then digged inside and pulled out the devils fruit. as everyone was blind he stood there for a few seconds holding the fruit and thinking of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Gael was disoriented, he couldn't see a thing. However, he knew what the target would be: the Devil Fruit. He created a large quantity of Immobilizing flowers, and sent them towards where the chest was.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm

((WTF HOW DO U MAKE ROCKS EXPLODE))
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Yusuke then seen the man send a few vines towards him but as the fruit was already out of the chest, he jumped to the side as the vines wrapped the chest, then started to run as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

Madalena glanced back at the chest and suddenly turned deaddly serious.

She closed the umbrella in midair and felt with amazing speed, destroying the stange and shaking the ground as she felt.
Then she ran down at the chest with amazing speed and pierced marshall's foot with her White Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

(btw, if you're running, you fall on the ground because of the quake)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Malik got up, sending his three weasals charging at the theif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))   Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Journey, Advneturee in drum island! ((Continuation))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next