One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 am

It's been quite a while after the events of the Atlantis war. A month, if not months, have passed already. And after that time, not much has been done by them. Staying low, gaining power, to be ready to move on to the next part of their plan, the Black Cross Pirates are finally on the move again. Sailing towards colder waters.
"We are approaching our target, captain, have a look .." Hawks says, as he looks towards the island.
Spoiler:

"Perfect, after all that time, we finally get to come back here .. ehehehehe, brings back memories, eh, Martha, Dude ? Weeee-hahahaha !" Wally says and typically he laughs.
"Hahahahaha, oh yeah, it was fun, we met that Unholy fart here too, right ? Too bad he's a goner now !" Dude responds.
Martha doesnt talk and merely nods. This was were the adventures of the Black Cross, that time, merely four members, had begun. One of them wasnt there anymore, but that didnt seemed to be bothering them at the time.

Meanwhile, already on the island. Drum Island, a Winter Island.
"How much longer untill they arrive, I wonder ..." -Suigo.
Suigo's group, having been seperated for some time from the main body of the crew, are already on the island, inspecting it. He has heard of some people some stories of a "monster" as they called it, one of incredible proportions. "This thing they talk about .. mind if we find "it" ?" he asks the others and grins.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:04 am

Victor Yurvel, AKA Bluebeard stared at the island for a while along side the other crew members, and then decided to ask carefully; "I suppose were here to take over this island captain?" he asked formally and feeling the cold against his face, took out a scarf and wrapped around Widdles, his pet manticore. "Awwww poor Widdles will get all coldy woldy if he stays outside with no scarf! Yes he will! Yes he will!", the large mercenary fussed over his pet, the little manticore merely purring "Frostbite" while it rubbed against its master shoulder, which it was constantly perched on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 am

"But lovely of course we will, lovely. Thats captain's plan after all, take control of important islands, lovely ! Maaaaha !" - a very tall man responds to Bluebeard.
Ginji, doctor of the crew.
"Victor .. no, Bluebeard, that's right. We left the other big fishes play around for a bit too long, its time we make our goals and powers clear ! That is why we split before reaching here .." a small scene of flashback, where the crew was divided in 2, one was Wally's original crew along with a few grunts and the new crewmates, and the other being the allied forced that joined him after the Antantis war. The second group is led by Cebros, the person that befriended Bluebeard first.
"The other group will take over another place, but since Drum's gonna be a bit of a .. supposedly, more challenging place, thats why WE are going ! Weee-hahaha !"
Ginji then randomly pops up again "I could make your lovely pet lovely resistant to the cold ! MAAAHA !!"

Drum island, Sakura Kingdom, palace
A man sitting on a throne, obviously a man of wealth and power, is drinking a glass of wine, while looking at a piece of paper. He looks rather worried, and somewhat scared too. He looks above the paper and towards the men that brought it to him, a bunch of soldiers, and then sighs. "Are you positive that you saw THAT man here ?" he asks, and let's go of the paper "This could be trouble .. if that person is here, then it could mean that ..." the piece of paper falls to the ground. It's a wanted poster. A familiar face is on it, and below the "DEAD OR ALIVE" a huge bounty of 216,000,000 is seen. "Those monsters are coming to our lands .. !" he adds, and raises his hands "Sent every soldier possible to search for "Black Katana" Hanashi Suigo ! If he's here, then his captain might be on his way here as well !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

Conrad had settled upon drum island watching some ships arriving toward the island. Conrad had been setting in the cold storm for a few hours now, and the snow completely covered his body which made him look like a snowy mountain from a distance. If a person were to get close him they could see that he was indeed a giant covered in snow, but who in the world would do that in this frozen heap. Conrad had traveled in hopes of finding a new home, but this place was far too cold and his raft had broken. So he was basically stuck here until he could find another way off the island. Conrad shook the snow off of him. Thats when his stomach started to growl "Conrad very hungry. Going to search for food." Conrad started walked toward the ships approaching the island. He recognized the jolly rogers that was hanged above the ships. These guys were pirates. Conrad then felt to guilt for stealing their food. After all these guys were just thieves. Neither did Conrad that those ships belonged to a yonkou, Wally.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

One of the low-ranked pirates yells, after what he sees. "There's a huge giant approaching the bay ! Oh my God he's enormous !!!" other low-ranked members of the crew are looking towards the massive man just as shocked and scared, others yell and others just stare at him, as the ships are close to shore.
The stronger of the crew members seem a lot less worried about what they see thought, some even find it amusing.
"Talking about giants ! This guy makes Unholy look tiny ! Hahahahaha !!!" Dude tells and then begins to talk, sticking his tongue out.
Wally steps on and puts one of his legs at the edge of the ship, looking towards Conrad. "Weeee-hahahahaha ! This is one HELL of a welcoming, isnt that right, Bluebeard ? Let's see what that man's up to !!!"
The men behind Wally are pulling swords, preparing for battle, in case the giant attacks them.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:55 am

"So the Black Cross Pirates have finally made there move and here of all places" A tall women stood at the edge of the docks looking as the ship approached and the giant walk towards it, the women stood seven feet tall. with long snow white hair. and icy blue eyes. She wore white snow boots and a long white fur coat stopping at the ground, she held a glass of white whine in her left hand. Two large men stood behind her wearing nothing but short sleeve shirt, pants and shoes. The women then handed on of the men the glasses and turned and walked towards the giant and the black cross pirates " Come lets see whats going on here" the three then begin walking....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 am

Conrad sees the puny pirates take out their swords as he walks toward them "Oh crap I think those pirates spotted Conrad" He immediately thinks that they pirates are going to attack. Well Conrad was against killing but he wasn't going to let them hurt him. He roars "FOOD!!!!" Conrad walks toward the water and punches the surface sending huge ripples the size of large waves at the opposite direction to give them a warning if case they attack. Conrad grabs Wally's ship and moves close to the edge to the person he assumes is the captain. As he takes a closer Conrad notices that the person was Wally himself. He didn't notice the great pirate from a distance since he is so small "Give Conrad all the food you have on the ships, and I won't harm you. Betray me and I'll sink these ships to Davy Jones Locker....Oh crap you're one of the yonkou, Wally. Sorry I had no idea that it was you."

Conrad lets go of his ship. Despite Conrad's massive size he was not going to par with one of the rulers of the sea. Wally may have small but he had massive power
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 am

"Really? Why thank you friend, poor Widdles would die of cold out here! Yes he would! Yes he would!", the mercenary replied to |Ginji, about to hand over his much loved companion, until a giant appeared out of nowhere, just strolling along. As he heard someone ask his opinion her merely replied with a grunt, watching the giant carefully, to which he caused a rather large wave to rock the ship as he punched the sea, to which Victor imedietly unsheathed his large two handed sword, waiting for the order to strike.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 am

Tiberius was still sleeping as all this happened. Nouhime was trying to wake him up, she was only wearing his t shirt moving him about "Honey, your late!!! Wally already went to shore!!" Tiberius moved his artificial Saint hand across his head as he woke up. He groaned and then turned "Leave it to them... urrr... they got it......" Nouhime dropped his sword on top of him to wake him up "WAKE UP NOW!!" Tiberius got up and picked up his sword , draping his cloak and wearing his mask. He growled and then nodded "Ok, ok , im off... GIANTS??? So early in the f**king morning...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Comic relief moment 1
Ginji is on the floor with a bleeding forehead as grunts yell towards Bluebeard (comic relief moment) about Ginji, who was actually beaten up by them. "Dont listen to this maniac ! He has those crazy messed-up powers, who knows what he will do if you let him try on stuff !!!"

Outside of Tiberius room; comic relief 2
A man kicks the door several times "Oi, pretty boy, stop slacking off already !" Jason, he is yelling and then makes the door pop out of its place with his powers. He notices Nouhime and her .. dressing "Eck ? .. Oi oi, if you guys were doing something like THAT, just say so, I understand, I undestand, I can handle the giant alone anyway !" he turns around, pretenting he doesnt care all of a sudden.

Wally and Conrad
Wally didnt even blink away while all that was happening. The men next to him, most of them were panicking and shaking, but he seemed to be fine. Even when Conrad grabbed the ship itself, he remained calm. Once he sees that the giant recognised him, he smiles "Ah, I see news are spreading really fast !!! And you are ?" he calmly looks at the massive man standing in frond of the ship.

Bezar
"My my .. this guy's huge, he's like 3 times taller than me !" the crew's giant looks at Conrad quite impressed, he then smirks. "Is he also strong ? The captain seems calm .. but, its not that sensasion we get when he's gonna face someone weak .. its the opposite in fact !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Conrad nearly laughed to himself when he saw that the crew shook in fear. This was suppose to be a yonkou crew, yet they shake in fear before him. Only Wally himself stood bravely in front of Conrad a testment to his status of yonkou. Conrad spoke "Conrad is the the name. Conrad came from a far away island in the New World to search for a home. The grand line is dangerous even for a giant like me. My raft got caught in a storm, and Conrad got washed up in this frozen tundr. Geez its cold. If you can spare some food for a giant like me I promise I'll repay you maybe with a new ship." Conrad then lets go of the ship letting it float back into the water.

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

"Ah I see, he's one of those messed up scientist types! Thanks for the warning!", Bluebeard said in gratatued as he sheathed his zweilhander, realising the giant had no quarrel with them, but stayed on guard just in case if the giant was decietful. "Ice cream!", Widdles blurted out for no aparent reason, to which Bluebeard stroked his pet gently, eyeing the giant suspicously. "Captain, if this man merely wants nourishment, it would be a lot faster if we just gave him the food he wants and carry on with our buissness, I do not wish to combat a giant at sea.", the mercenary suggested gruffly, still watching the giant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:36 am

"You think so, Bluebeard ? Hmmmm .. I have somethin in mind you know .." Wally says and smirks towards the giant.
"Oi oi oi, you morons, stop being so scared already wont ya ? It aint that much of a big deal !" Dude slowly walks towards the edge of the ship, and then yawns and looks up to the giant.
"So that's the thing, eh, Conrad ? .." he turns to the men "Bring this man some food." he tells them, shocking them even more "H-he will eat up all of our supplies !!!" Wally glares at them, making them go without further question to inform Bezar to carry the food needed. Then him and Dude begin to talk to the giant again.
"A new ship eh ? Dont be stupid now; this ship's a monster on its own right ! Hahahahaha !! However .."
"Are you interested .. to join me ? You just implied you have shipwring experience, adding your size on that factor and you could be quite useful to me .. so what do you say ? Join me, and remodel our main ship, along with Dude-san, world's best shipwring, to make it larger and even stronger and deadlier than ever ?! Weeee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 am

Conrad simply thought of Wally's offer. Conrad would be much safer if he joined his wally's crew not even the savage giants would risk fighting a yonkou. There also the sense of honor that Conrad had since wally was giving him food he had to give something back in return. Then Dude approached him another feat that is admired "Conrad will have a great time working with you. Conrad finally has rival in shipwrighting." Conrad then turned to Wally who first offered him a position in the crew "As long as you always have food. You can always count on Conrad as a crewmate." Conrad streched his large hand toward Wally for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 am

"Weee-hahahahaha ! Food eh ? Well we got ourselves one heck of a weird deal, isnt that right, Bluebeard, Dude-san ? You got it ! Welcome to our crew !" As Wally finishes talking, he extents his hand towards the giant. Bezar jumps in the water and gives Conrad a package of some sort, as big as Conrad's head. "There, hopefully you get full, cause that's half our resources hahahaha !" he tells him.

Meanwhile, Sakura Kingdom, inside the main city.
".. Ha .. what's with this guy's movements ?!! .."
Beaten up, soldiers lying down, others shaking, some still holding their guns and swords up, but reluctant to take a step.
"Wasnt that .. enough ?" Suigo calmly tells, then in a flash, he proceeds to finish off those soldiers still standing.
"Bihahahahaha ! Dont be stupid you guys, if we are here, then you cant do shit ! Just go tell your King to hand over this island to US !" Sabres, sitting on top of a building, taunts the soldiers that tried to ambush the group.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Victor flickerd slightly, showing his suprise for a moment as the giant was suddenly a crew member. Bluebeard merely grunted in agrement to what the captain and his current employer had asked him, and watched carefully as the provisions were given to Conrad. [/i]Although his alliance will cost a large amount of nourishment, at least we have one more powerful member on our side,[i] He thought to himself, and was pulled away from his thoughts with Widdels suddenly happily chanting; "Big Friend!". "Yes Widdles you do have a new friend now! Yes you do! He's a giant called Conrad! Can you say Conrad?", the mercenary fussed as Widdels strained to say the name a few times before getting it right, to which it's master patted him on the head and gave him some raw bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)   Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: "Straight to the point !" Black Cross Pirates vs Drum Island (OPEN, need NPC, also recruitting)
Page 1 of 1