One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Sharkz

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 am

Crew Name: Death Sharkz
Captain: Zauberei (will make her soon enough D: )
Flag: A black flag with a shark wrapped around a skull and cross bones
Ship: Lady Kate
Side: pirates
Current Members: 1. Zauberei-Captain
2, Vecona-keeper of the caskets
3. Alphonse
4. Matthias-Bosum(second hand)
Crew Goals:
No goal in particular. The crew is more of a safe haven for people who have been cast out by society. Scoundrouls, robbers, cast out pirates, insane asylum inmates, etc....
Crew History:
The crew's beginning isn't really known. The orginal captain was a male that always wore a veil across his face. The crew was made up of some of the most 'evil' pirates around. As generations went by though, the crew's violence died down as well. The ship and crew was beginning to be made up of simply outcasts of society. The crew and ship were to protect each other from those who desired one member of the crew or another dead. Their battle tactics have been known to be rather brutual and gruesome, often leaving few survivors.
Expecting new members?:
yes. we'll take in just bout anyone that has had humanity 'wrong' them in some form= )

Last edited by zauberei on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:05 pm

can i join i am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:59 pm

APROVED

Last edited by Irrational on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Portagaz.D.Ace wrote:
can i join i am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make a character that's an outcast to society in some which way or form (prison escapist, insane asylum inmate escapist, woman running from marriage, robber, a criminal, etc...) and yes = )
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:22 pm

no i like the character i have now
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Zauberei only takes in outcasts of society. Her ship is of service only to them. If she let others in, her crew might not be nicknamed 'a crew full of monsters and demons' =/ Maybe if your character got in a ship wreck? She'd take you in then
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Okay, I will put Alphonse in this crew. I don't think he'll have a place in the Kage Flares.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Ok you look like you'll fit in : ) any preferred 'title' (doc, bosum, etc...) or just a plain member?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Hm...not that I can think of. Jack usually addresses him as "Boss", and sometimes insults.
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Can I join your crew? My name is Dakumaru .
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

I miss you keymaster D:

=cries=
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:12 pm

I may not be a mod or admin, but I would like to point out the fact that you are spamming someone's topic for no reason. Take this up in a personal message.
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

UnholyJoe wrote:
Can I join your crew? My name is Dakumaru .

If your character is an outcast to society in some which way or form(criminal, insane asylum inmate, prostitute, survived a shipwreck, escaped a marine hanging, etc...) then sure = )
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

I'd prefer not

=ignores=
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
I'd prefer not

=ignores=
Spamming is against the rules. You're doing this just to get more posts, correct? Because post number does not mean you have seniority. Especially not when they are obtained in this manner. I will report you to a real admin if this sort of thing keeps up.
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm

I would like it too if you took the reunion to another area. I'm sorry if this is rude but you are spamming my topic and I do not appreciate it. I want replies to this only concerning my crew and potential crew mates.
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Zauberei, I'm working on a guy who I just realized fits this crew well, I will submit when finished.
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm

that will be lovely = )
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 pm

It'll be a bit but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Well my list has been updated. just reply CookieMonster whenever you have a rank in mind for the new crewmate. I'm still accepting members too <3
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:49 pm

What positions are available?
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Swordsmen, Cannon Master, Cook, Doctor, Right-hand(bosum), Navigator, Crow's Nest, Cook's assasitant, Assassin, Spy, there's quite a few really Razz
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

My character would work as the firstmate as he has been severely humbled, and now believes in only accomplishments holding value, not social status.
Back to top Go down
zauberei

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 pm

ok sounds goood : )
Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Ah, at last the sheet,

Name: Matthias Belfast Wisther

Bounty: 10,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: South

Appearance

Height: Five foot Eleven Inches
Weight: one-hundred eighty
Body structure: broad-shouldered athletic
Eye Color: a non-dramatic brown
Eye Shape: slightly-rounded
Hair Color: ashy black
Hair Style: Short to medium length combed back.

Clothing: Matthias wears a black welder's jacket. This outfit on it's own would be considered bland, but it has a red shark mouth decal painted over it. Under this he wears a chainmail shirt (like that of a shark diver, not a knight) and under that shirt he wears a simple white dockworker's tank top. On his hands he wears gun metal grey leather gauntlets grimaced with charcoal. He wears a leather belt, and grey trousers.

When on ship, he does not wear his gloves, his welding jacket or his chain mail shirt. Instead of trousers, he wears dockworker's jeans as well.

History: Matthias was a child of a rich land-owner. When his father died, he inherited the vineyard and with it his fortune. While the actual fortune was left to his mother; he procured the business and earned quite the sum of money on his own. However no matter the money he could not recieve a piece of nostalgia his father owned, a watch that was handed down from generation to generation. His mother was not satisfied with simply the estate, and had bought famous art for a discounted price from a man who going by the name Jacques. his mother had heard of an art thief but she was a greedy woman and wanted the valuables for herself.

Like any desperate person who had as much prizes as they did debt she tried to sell away the art to her son. The meeting place was in his vineyard which his mother realized could generate a fortune far greater than re-trading stolen objects. Already an aristocrat due to position, he realized the importance of discovering who the art thief was before he struck again. Of course again meant, struck again in a way that harmed his or his allies' posessions. On the day of the meeting he realized their was a certain requirement to catch the art thief instead of promoting his ways.

His mother met him at the vineyard on the day of the deal. She was shocked and, rightfully so, thought he was trying to decieve her into revealing the location of the art thieve. This made the political warfare even more aggressive as his had decided to change her plans. She goaded him into a deal by making a wajor. "I wish I could afford to buy your property, but all I have is your father's possessions." Now Matthias saw that she was obviously trying to trick him but the offer was still impressive. "I accept your deal, so I shall have documents made up immediately." Matthias stepped away and so did his mother to whom he motioned to stay. "I have a more pressing matter" she stated with a twinge of jealousy.

His mother met with Jacques, who like her, had a deep lust for money. She proposed they be married in secret; this would negate the effect of the contract on the grounds "She would give away the rights to the items she procured via the funds of the father of the child Matthias and of the father's properties still in her posession". The perfect trick, it might not've been, but it was the best way to clean up the evidence and recieve a large sum of money.

About a month after the wedding his mother returned to the city and was willing to sign the document. She was not with the man who had married her as that would tip him off to her decieving. The deed went according to plan, and Matthias headed towards the mansion he now believed his own. She walked with him as a "token of appreciation". However her husband had already called the oficials who were ready for a thief. His mother abandoned him outside and explained to the authorities she had been following the thief since he escaped the asylum. Matthias argued saying he had been signed the property as a deal for his estate. He was taken to the courthouse as the only fair thing to do in the situation would be to examine it, as it could have been one of many kleptocratic attempts at manhandeling the justice system.

The judge knew Matthias to be a respectable man with a large fund and yet knew so little of his mother who seemed to be nothing more than a companion for his father, another aristocrat in the family with large influence. They were inclined to have a bias, however Matthias was a proud man and requested the trial to be based on fact alone. This failed as in all reality she owned no property that he attempted to claim. His mother did not own the property, her husband owned it as of the fact he was given special authority over their property due to the appropriately named "authority clause". Because the husband and not the wife owned the mansion and the items of the mansion he was arrested for multiple counts of theft and also for fraud. He was sent to prison, however he had a bribe for the judge in case of this disaster. The money was given to the vehicle's guard and Matthias was allowed to escape.

Another crime was added to his list, and this made him a fugitive. He had stopped by the harbor and prepared his private ship for an escape but needed enough funds to by a new life or bribe the judge and his courthouse into erasing his criminal record. So he planned on alerting the guards to his presence and taking a short cut to the mansion. The only area that was available was near the abandoned warehouse, a place his father had used to house his shark diver's suit and equipment. He knew a bakery shop there which prided itself in its pristeen cutting ware (so valuable that they were displayed more than the recipes themselves). He grabbed one of the knives stole a loaf of bread and then intimidated his way out of the shop; the guard's were alerted, but that was all according to plan.

He jammed the loaf of bread into his back-pocket and hid in the shark diving suit. The helmet covered his face, which hid him from the guard's long enough for them to assume he escaped. As they prepared to climb into the rooftop level he walked out and pulled the bread into a more prominent position. He jumped into the harbor and swam in an underground tunnel his father had created. It was true that his father had many secrets but it seemed he would uncover many on the way off the island. As the somber crawl of an amateur dragged him towards the end of the hidden passageway he discovered it lead him to his Father's study in the basement.

In a proffessional manor, he opened the hatch leading out of the basement without so much trouble as to simply lift it. However, this made a creaking noise which alerted the wounded guard's subconscious. The mercenary hired for defense did not know specifically of Matthias but he heard the steps he made, coming from the hallway and was extremely cautious due to his busted knee cap. The guard noticed his left hand gripping the railing on the stairs to the bedroom suite and limped away to the armory, so he could grab a gun. Matthias had gotten to the jewelry box, and quickly found out the way to open the door. This method was by taking the log from the fireplace and sluggishly slammed it towards the back hinge of the box, forcing it open and spilling it's contents. Snatching the watch in a hurried manner he placed it thoughtlessly in his breastpocket.

The gunman waiting in the hallway was almost convinced Matthias didn't exist when a counter argument was formed. Mr. Wisther jumped from the staircase to the floor, creating a thump with his heels, and then turned to the hallway. The guard raised his rifle and everything slowed down for Matthias. He saw the bullet coming and tried to get away by jumping to his right. He wasn't fast enough as the bullet launched into his breastpocket; a snap sounded and the oh so gentle ticking of the watch stopped. The watch's cover plate broke and along with it so did the gun barrel that was used by Mr. Wisther's attack. Fortunately for Matthias he had survived the shot due to a bullet to the chest and his father had given him one last gift.

Matthias believed his father had given him a new life, and so he decided to flee instead. He slipped out of the window towards the family orchard and ran towards the forest trail. He used this as a way to get away instead of the diving tunnel to avoid a trap. After a brief fifteen minute walk on the trail he continued towards the coast walking in the open road. He had already escaped in his mind and was about to escape in real life. All he had to do was make it to the docks without being caught by the government officials.... Which he did. A boat ride out of the island seemed to say "you're in the clear!" but that was incorrect. A navy interceptor was waiting for him and had blasted through the hull of his ship with its cannons. Blast after blast struck down the Wisther ship; he only escaped by using a liferaft to escape.

Personality/Social Information

Social Ground: Somewhere between middle-ground and introvert

Social Opinion: Ex-aristocrat (one who's influential position is based upon money/earning) and kleptocrat (one who manipulates the corrupt government for their favor), currently pessimist/realist and meritocrat (one who's position is based upon the success/achievements they have).

Social Status: officially Government Official gone missing

Sensitive Subjects: His home town, brings on a sense of disgust and loathing

Typical Negative Reaction: A hollow laugh followed by a dropping of the eyebrow which turns into a small scowl.

Typical Positive Reaction: A small smirk showing barely any amusement

Inventory

Prized Possessions: A silver gold watch with the time permenantly stuck on 12:00 and cracked glass. The traditional numbers have been replaced by summerian numerals making it very valuable but falsly cryptic to many.
Standard Items: 3 lengths of 40 feet of rope and a length of 10 feet.
Ship: Does not own one
Ship Flag: has no flag of his own

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Talents: None of these

Combat

Fighting Style: A style similar to that of the Franks. Throwing an axe to shatter defenses and then attacking with his sword. The main difference between his style and the ancient military is that he does not carry a shield, as with the weight of four axes it would make the shield restricting movement for non-professionals. He has expanded upon this using a rope to make simple techniques into a longer range, higher momentum strikes. However, due to the nature of the fighting style only those who have practiced for years can use this style with any form of effectiveness.

Martial Forms:
Hook: The hook's basis is in the shape of the axe's head. Throwing a francisca, Matthias withdraws the axe once it has passed its target. The axe head is tossed back typically into the shoulder or neck area. Advanced patterns are impossible with the axe as its weight greatly over powers the integrity (or lack theirof) of the rope.
Crush: The fransisca is wielded without throwing to be used along with the arming sword. The action is in bringing in the axe and the sword from the outside (on oposing sides). The crush can be used to destroy an enemy's shield, or at least knock them back.
Catch: This is one of the more complicated moves from his repetoire, and could be considered an evolution on hook. If the enemy attempts to flee Matthias tosses the axe over them and pulls it down, letting gravity "pinch" his target with the axe. The final step is a quick tug with his right hand (the rope bearing one) and poising his sword for a thrust with the left. Assuming this move is one hundred percent successful it could be a kill move on some of the strongest fighters as it leads to ripping out shoulder muscles and disemboweling his opponent.
Imbalance: Due to the weight differences of the pommel and the blade the sword can be rotated with ease and this is incorporated into the next strike. This move uses the rope on the sword, and is a strike from the left. Held with the pommel pointed towards his opponent and the blade across his forearm. A slash is formed by a flick of the wrist in the start of the launch and if all ends well the target is cut. A secondary alternative is the pommel striking their opponent in the face.
Lance Distract: The sword is thrown to serve the same act as a sweep in martial arts (that is, for a distraction, mostly). Unless the straight-forward launch carries a great deal of strength it can do no damage on it's own however it is a great way to distract for the use of a simple axe strike, throw, or the more advanced hook.
Snapback: The axe is thrown back behind Matthias Belfast Wisther's shoulder. After reaching the maximum length the axe is snapped forward. Hook will not be used immediately after words as that would dislocated the shoulder. Matthias right side is left open, fortunately he can still perform a horizontal strike from his sword to push back.
Force Parry: The axe is hooked around the back of the sword. This augments the pary and allows him to force his enemy away a greater distance. The downside to this is a simple step to the side from his opponent will cause him to stumble. A second weakness is it leaves him open to most attacks from the back, or a kick.
Quick Break/Chop/Slash: Holding the francisca in a sideways position, it is used only for defense. This position features a defense of the chest and the head, and allows for a shoulder movement from Matthias B.'s left side. He then moves his sword (specifically the pommel) toward the enemies ribs. If the enemy tries to attack he can cancel out with a slash from the sword, or a quick chop from the axe.
Ensnare: This is the technique he uses the most. This is simply the matter of catching his thrown weapon after pulling it back. However this technique can be turned into a strike as immediately after grabbing it there is a swift movement to a more reclined stance (a pull to the left or right, resulting in a chop).
Half Circle: The sword is sheathed and Matthias grabbs a second francisca in his left hand. He holds the two axes with the edge facing outward directions and then swings to the point where his arms form a 180 degree line. He then rotates the axes so they face inward and performs a second clear to drive away groups. This is an excellent method of cutting strong woods, including tree trunk,

Unique Skills: N/A

Weapons: Arming sword with a ten foot length of rope (a cruciform sword nicknamed the knightly sword) and three franciscas (throwing axes) with forty feet ropes tied to them.

Goal/Reason: Establishing himself as a successful individual without relying on a high profit business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Sharkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sharkz   Death Sharkz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Sharkz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next