One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Penalty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

Weapon Name: Death Penalty

Description:Death Penalty Colt_0_357_magnum_design__by_chameleon_unwf *six rounds in each pistol before needing to be reloaded.

Weapon Special Abilities: Shadow Bullet can be fired from the gun to hit someone who is holding another person hostage, the bullet will pass through the hostage and then become solid when it gets to the hostage taker. It can only pass through one living being *like a human, cyborg, fishman, giant* as the next thing in the line of fire will be harmed.

Last edited by Jack_O_Lantern on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 am

sorry if i posted here but I know that the picture is Vincent Valentine's Gun, the Cerberus from Final Fantasy VII.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

really? ,, i could not notice that, then Jacko you will need to change the appearance of the gun
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Not sure how those are the same guns and didn't know that they were if they are. But there I changed it. *still not sure since the one I posted only had one barrel not three*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

ok well done Jacko. I know ive seen this gun somewhere before, but its alright, this one is not obvious at all

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 pm

It's a Colt Magnum, an ACTUAL gun. Just with an added ability.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Penalty
Page 1 of 1