One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

back by popular demand; Get the last post!

Go down 
+5
zoros_babe_1
Thatoneguy
Iggy
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Admin wore the number one shirt still "now that those beter than one shirts do not exist, I am all that remains...." he shed a tear "poor thatoneguy.... its almost as if he knew...."

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 pm

((Actually, nothing would be left...))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm

(edit)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm

That ONe Guy was in a blank white world, where he would be never seen again. However, the Boojum hadn't been stopped, and it tried to get to Admin.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Admin did not even need to look at it, only the number 2 could chalange the number one, it was erraced from existance before it got close enugh to attack.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 pm

The snark was now the one with the better than number one shirt, because he had defeated the better than number one. The shirt it was wearing magically changed, so it didn't disappear...

ThatOneGuy was really lonely, in no where.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Admin was taken by surpize, he knew he could not win so he avaded, "you have no quarrel with me beter than number one!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 pm

The Boojum just left, to go into hiding again.

ThatOneGuy ran through nothingness, but couldn't find his way out. He wasn't dead, so Iggy couldn't come get him, and you couldn't open a portal to nothing. So he ran through the infinite loop, depressingly alone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Admin paused "the T shirt I need to chalange that thing must be with Thatoneguy! we must go and find it! Hurry and get bodies for everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 pm

ThatOneGuy did have a body, but it was in nothing. The Only way to get to nothing was from a boojum, but the boojum left. "This sucks.... It was a boojum..." He was upset, but at least he had someone to talk to, "hey you!" he yelled, and the baker responded, but ThatOneGuy found him way too stupid, and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Iggy threw his severed hand into the machine, and a new Iggy popped out, which his soul quickly invaded. "Alright, how can we get him back?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 pm

ThatOneGuy couldn't explain it to Iggy, as he was no where, or nothing if you prefer. He was lonely, and he was idiotless.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Admin pondered "I read the poem that snarks and boojums are from once.... and it said the guy who found the boojum thing was never seen again, so he must be in some sort of ulternate demension if he still exists, and if we cant get him back from there....." he had a birlliant but near imposible idea "then we must move our earth to that demension or just have the two demensions fuse"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 pm

ThatOneGuy was playing poker with himself, and he was winning everytime. It was soooo great, there was no chance of losing. Actually, he thought it sucked, he never made any money.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Iggy scoffed the idea, "Ha! You're a dreamer number 1! All that power has gone to your head, and now it's in the clouds."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Admin kicked the number 2 at him "you wanna challange me? here I stand"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 pm

ThatONeGuy sobbed a tearless plea "the banker had it lucky... why must I be trapped here?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 am

Iggy picked up the the Number 2 shirt, and put it over his shoulder. "After we finish what we have to do. Priority's first."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 am

Admin looked around "well first things first then, if were not gonna move "here" to "there" what are we going to do number two?" he asked sarcasticaly
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 am

ThatONeGuy couldn't respond, but he knew one way to get there... in fact, he used it, involuntarily, of course.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Key sighed. He grew claws and slashed the air, ripping open a rip in the time-space continuum, then pulled thatoneguy out of it before it quickly closed up. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

((Tomorrow will mark one week since the most recent post was made. If there are no responding posts by tommorow, the game ends.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:55 pm

[I'll still make Act IV, since this game is the best thing on here]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 pm

((well key what prise do you get?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:09 pm

[I'll give it up to a new user if they prove themselves worthy of recognition. I don't want a prize]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back by popular demand; Get the last post!   back by popular demand; Get the last post! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back by popular demand; Get the last post!
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next