One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackdole vs Ryu!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: (grin)   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

"gotcha." Right when his enemy was about to get him with his sword, he puts the bladed arm in front of him and the sword swings into it and gets stuck inbetween the blades. "Fool." He then swings his arm and throws thw sword away and then swings again to finish the enemy off. "Now die!"
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: ok ok....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm

"Wait...I...I know when im beat...your an amzing fighter, the best ive ever fought...if i continue now i know i will be killed... I surrender...huh...you win." he says dropping his weapon and putting his hands in the air. "Kill me if you wish, i wont try anything..."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 am

(for the record i threw your swrod so how can you drop it)

Ryu looks at him and returns all of his blades. "And here I thought you were a warrier. But you nothing but a coward." He begins to walk away. "Challenge me when you have trully become a warrier and no longer fear death."
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: ???   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 am

"Now see here!" he retaliated angrily, "I am no cowerd for knowing when to quit, I allowed death willingly! Mabey you should learn compasion and understanding! If all there is to life is killing and death then thats no life for me! Next time we meet I will defeat you, but I will not kill you. Mabey one day you will understand that there is more to life than killing."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: life?   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 am

Ryu turns around and stares at his former enemy. "Let me tell you something, everyone I knew was taken by death and to this day since I was little I decided to repay the death to those that have done it. Thet is why I became a pirate, to repay the favor to the navy's, who killed my family for being pirates. So you see, my live is already dead and I am only driven by the desire to wipe out the navy." Points one of his blades at him, "That is my life and nothing can change it now."
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Huh   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:35 am

"Im sorry... but that dosnt justify killing all who cross your path, I to shared your goal, but I met a friend who turned my life around and gave it meaning other than to kill. If you want to continue with your goal i have no right to stop you. The navy has wronged you and perhaps they deserve youe wrath. Before you go, what is your name, I would like to know the name of the most skilled fighter i have evr met."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 am

"My name is Ryu Kazage, "The Shadow Demon". I have a bounty of 3,000,000 Beris for attacking navy ships since I was 10. But to tell you the truth I never intended to kill you. I simple tested my limit. The only ones I will kill are navy men, so you don't have nothing to worry about"
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: awsome   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 am

Bobby smiles and says "I will remember that name, and hope that one day our paths will cross again." And with that he got up and headed back to his ship, with a feeling of happiness he had not known for quiet a while.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: the end   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 am

well thats over. that was pretty fun see ya.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Agreed   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 am

see ya
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am

Awesome Job guys, would anyone like to fight me next?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: explaianing   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:18 pm

i think you have to make a new topic for that.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Awsome   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 pm

that was an interesting fight
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackdole vs Ryu!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3