One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackdole vs Ryu!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: so ugh   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:12 pm

now what? do i wait until he sighns on again?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:13 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: soooooooooo   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:16 pm

do you want to fight in the meantime? Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:17 pm

mot at the moment, I am busy No
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: allright   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Neutral whatever
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:30 pm

He sees the fist going for his blade, but it was to late and his blade shaters while parts of it jab into his opponets fist. He now stands with half his arm broken because of the punch to his elbow. "Your getting on my nerves", he says as a new blade comes out to replace the broken one ans now he brings out all of the elbow and wrist blades.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: oh noes   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm

His plan had worked, but he now had metal shards in his good hand, What do i do? my strong hand is almost useless, although so is his arm...ill have to think of some other way of fighting this guy! Bobby used his friends powerfull legs to jump into the air, and attempt to stomp him into the ground. "Im going to break more than just your arm this time!" he said regaining confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 pm

He sees him falling toward him and then he leaps side ways next to him in the air. He whispers, " stomping leg" and is opponent looks in confusion. But then it all made sense when he say that Ryu sudently turned and aimed a bade to cut his leg clean of.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

he has not yet called the hit he just said what the attack was meant to do (duh)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: huh   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:57 pm

black dole sent me a message saying you cut his leg off (thus calling a hit) but I'm saying you did'nt that is just what your attack was meant to do
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: oh snap...hum   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 pm

bobby noticed the blade going right for his leg, and unable to dodg in mid air he toched his face and turned himself into his foe, and attepted a block useing his new found leg blade.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:33 pm

The blades clash and he sees that his enemy has become him. "If you think that will save you your wrong." He grabs his leg and slings his enemy toward the ground and then makes all of his blades come out and swings hard with all of them, including forcing the broken arm to swing. "Raining Blade!" All of the blades swing off of him and fly in high speed toward his opponent on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: i dont know...   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Seeing all the blades raining down upon him he considers the possibilitys, I could roll to avoid, but its comeing to fast and is to spread out so that wont end well. I could slash them away, no thers to many... theres almost no way! what have i gotten myself into?!All things considerd Bobby decides to expose all of his new blades and curl up in a ball hopefully avoiding any seriouse injury.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 pm

(for the record there are only 6 blades. on the elbows, the wrists and the side of the legs)

2 blades get reflected by the blades that his opponent had copied from him but the other 4 blades aim straight for his back. "You copy my body and don't even know how to use my own weapons right?! How pathetic!" He yells at his opponent for his final words.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: hmmm   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Hearing his opponents words he realizes that his only hope is to use the body he knows best (not his own surprisingly) he touches his face and in a last ditch effort turns into his deceased master Tetsu Itchigoma a skilled swordsman, and with a last attempt at survival unsheethed the sword to block the remaining blades.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:14 pm

was he in his history I dont remember?
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: well um   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 pm

no no he was not
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 pm

"HAHAHA, I was wondering if you would get my hint! Are you finally going to get serious?!" He lands on the ground and faces his opponents new look. "Then lets do this. I'll give you the honer of being finished by a special skill i use with my blades." He removes all of the metal plates that the blades come out of and put them all on his only good hand and make them all point forward. "Reapers Arm!", he yells as he dashes toward the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: finale battle   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm

"Ok, lets turn things up a notch!" bobby initiates his special move, the change change fusion! combining the abilitys and apearence of two people he has touched. He chose to fuse with Alan and his master combineing brute strength and masterful swordsmanship, "This is it! our final clash!" and braces for an attack.

Last edited by Blackdole329 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unfinished)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 pm

"Like thats going to save you!" Hed leeps into the air and aims his arm toward the enemy. "hehe, lets see how you do with this." He then dives toward the enemy while spinning side ways. "Assassin's Drill!" He dive toward him like a drill with his bladed arm pointing forward.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:35 pm

where on his body is he aiming for?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: explaianing   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:38 pm

the size of the drill attack is able to make a hole that would take up almost the whole center body. but i guess he's aiming for the center of his body.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: re:.... happy day   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Bobby slides swiftly to the left to avoid the oncomeing death spiral and makes an attempt to deliver a powerfull slash to his foes now exposed side. "ive got you now!" he boasted. Theres no way this alone will finish someone so powerful, ile need to start planning for my next attack!he thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackdole vs Ryu!   Blackdole vs Ryu! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackdole vs Ryu!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next