One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Go down 
+7
Orphan_Smasher
Mimiu
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
Thatoneguy
Amey
Iggy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

As I am a Christian I find that statement offensive,
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm

you Christians need to lighten up
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

How so? And why do you lump Christians in a group together? That is also offensive. Let me ask you something... what if you really admired someone and they are so appreciated by you it is hard to describe them in words? Then say there life is a lie. Would you like that? Being Christian isn't just a game, it's the bedrock of my existance. Let me ask you something else, would you be offended if I said an incredibly racist thing about you? Well insulting Christ is trillions of times worse to a Christian.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Jesus is real, so is Thor and Ganesha, there ALL real because we MADE them real, neither one god or human would exist with out the other that paradox holds reality togeather
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 pm

For all you science buffs, most scholars acknowledge Jesus as a real person, not a myth. Also, someone found this shroud he was wrapped in when he died, which is enough evidence to say he is real. I do not argue religions commonly, as most people are so steadfast on their religions being the best, and saying one is wrong is like saying they are living a lie.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 pm

dude there ALL real!!! ALL OF THEM! to belive in just one is exclusinary thinking and to belive in none is as well because there ALL REAL
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

of course he was real the debate is weather or not he was the magic son of god
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 pm

This is a matter which I do not wish to argue, as you may think they are all real, as we have made them symbols, but my beliefs, is that Christ is real, not just something we made up to assure ourselves death is not the end, but the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Sheva is up there with Zuse man there ALL REAL god dose exist but hes just one of very many, that dosent make him less important just that hes not the only god that we have made, just as you are not the only person THEY have made the road that leads to all is to one and consiouness creates being!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Here's one thing though, if that were true, yet again my religion is a lie which I cannot agree with. As Christians believe the Lord is the only god, and the only other with power close to his is his only true son Jesus Christ, the savior of man. If what you said were true, then God (I am, THe king of kings, The lion and the lamb,) would be the biggest liar ever.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:01 pm

no because god has no religion, and lives with biengs of equal footing to himself so thats technicaly a true statement when spoken to humans
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

-I am sinning if I agree with you as god says Do not worship anyother gods for I am a jealous god

He also says he is the only one, the king of kings, the lord of lords, the alpha and omega, meaning he is ultimate, there is no one close to equal footing to him (except his son Jesus)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 pm

note the aception

the trinity is THREE gods right there! ou just dont say so!

also saints would have been called demigods in older reeligons as well, monothiesum is not as easy as it sounds, profits brgeing the gap between man and god along with angels
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 pm

i dont think the bible is really the word of god
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

The bible is called the word of god as many of god's chosen (those who gave up all to follow him) have writen it. Also the trinity is not three gods, but one in three. Profits were those given a gift by god (presumably for they faith) to see the future and spread his word to the others. And angels are not above humans, they are simply the people of heaven, who work for the lord.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Yes i did lump all christians together as one, and i'm am sorry if that offends yu for i typically do not do that. However, it is very difficult to talk about a group within a group, so for time's sake, i stereotypes christians. the reason for this stereotype is that, from what i have seen, christians seem to be very un-open to other beliefs and religions, and i they take the words of nonbelieves too seriously. If a nonbeliever causes a christian offence, they should just ignore it, for he is a nonbeliever and will not ascend to heaven. so i say, if you are christian, and you hear a christian insult your religion, take offense, if you hear a nonbeliever insult your religion, ignore them. if your a nonbeliever, then just stay away from any topics of religion, there is not use trying to convert a religious person to atheism, so don't try.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Allister Blizt wrote:
This is a matter which I do not wish to argue, as you may think they are all real, as we have made them symbols, but my beliefs, is that Christ is real, not just something we made up to assure ourselves death is not the end, but the beginning.
Scientists don't deny Jesus was a real living person. I am a Christian, so you are kinda offending me.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

How am I offending you?
I was just defending my faith as a christian.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Wait...if he thinks that Christ is real...and you're offended...do you not think he's real? o.o;; And if that's so, how are you a Christian?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm a presbetyrian, and I have been my whole life. I live in a strongly christian household, and church every single sunday unless we are out of town. I accepted Chist Jesus as my Lord and savior.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 pm

I don't know what you would call me, but I am also a devoted christian. My grandparents are catholic, but my family is not.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

About the shroud, that was carbon dated. It's a fraud. But aside from that, no one here who does not believe in God will be able to convince those who do. This is because those who believe in God have something called faith. They believe UNCONDITIONALLY in the existence of God.

Just let it go. No one is going to win anything on this topic.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

You're still a Child of God, you just seem to have doubts. I have them too.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Saint Patty's Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Irrational wrote:
About the shroud, that was carbon dated. It's a fraud.
I know this argument is pointless but I want to throw out one thing about carbon dating, it doesn't always work. Some freshly killed oysters were carbon dated and it said they had died millions of years ago... not that this is a winning battle or anything.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I know, but I don't like when people attack religion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patricks Day!   Happy St. Patricks Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next