One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure what it is anymore...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Not sure what it is anymore... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm

weapon name: Smack Camera
description:an old fashion camera with multiple dials on it

like this link http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.arvutikasutaja.ee/artiklid/img/112_7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D416025&usg=__VOOM-E_kCbhvhqQk2pGX4dzLeuM=&h=600&w=589&sz=181&hl=en&start=7&sig2=E5AcoUqwPliH3_3sKH2iwg&um=1&tbnid=crEENLeYkJRQiM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=133&ei=cDC3SYbUD46qsAPsp7DyAQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dolder%2Bcamera%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1
but with dials on it,

weapon spechal abilitys: has a flavor dial and a flash dial, the flavor dial holds flammable gas and the flash dial does what a flash dial does.
history: Smack camera was constructed by a man who thought the dials were special parts to make a camera better.

Last edited by Allister Blizt on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm

more explanation is needed on all fronts
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Smack Camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Gave more description..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

and in all the wrong places.... (Not trying to be mean) how dose it work? Fit togeather? DETAILS!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Smack Camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 am

I don't know how dials work, or old cameras... No
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:03 am

fine but how is it USED!?!??!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Smack Camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am

It takes pictures and when combined with the cig liter it makes stuff go boom (as well as making clouds to walk on for maneuverability and flash for distraction)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 am

yes, this will need a LOT more explanation (T_T)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 am

a buton on the back is pressed releasing one of those three things.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:13 am

(Not to admin play) but a camera could not hold three dials, its just way too small, dials are the size of a large sea shell.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 am

Not all dials are huge one guy was able to hide a dial on his lance, and this is an older camera so it is bigger then most
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Oh okay, was just going off that actual models size XD;
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 pm

yeah Ive got no friggen idea what this even is anymore, yes its a camra with dials but thats about all thats been established......
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 pm

That's all it is, it uses the power of dials to fight as well as take pictures...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 pm

there you go with that vagueness again
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Leaving an opening and being vague is different, depend on how you use it you can fight with it a different way.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 pm

then I have no reason to approve an undefined weapon which I do not know the full extent of
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm

fine...

for the flavor dial
It can
A) use the gas as a distraction
B) use it in combination with the cigarette lighter to shoot a blast of flame out
C) use the gas to fuel stuff fueled b that gas

for the milky dial
It can
A) make a platform
B) make a shield
C) make a thing (shape not defined, but not sharp) to push at someone

for the flash dial it can flash.

Last edited by Allister Blizt on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:59 pm

If I may help

Breathe dials release air, and air alone, no gas, that's a flavor dial.

Milky dials make clouds, nothing else, they can not make shields or items, they simply make pathways of solid clouds that you can walk on, what you want is a eisen dial, but its extremely rare and near extinct.

Also, dials have one select task, and thats it, so if you wanted what you have, you'd need seven dials, and no camera could hold that without being 20 pounds.

Dials are not small items, they're generally the size of your hand, if not bigger. In episode 158 or 159, Luffy goes into a dial shop and the sizes ranged from hand to bigger then him, there's no way a normal camera could be used with dials.

Sorry if I'm admining.

PS: Please don't misuse dials, I find them to be one of the most interesting items in One Piece, heres a link to them, please look at this before making a dial based weapon.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm

I already knew what the dials DO (T_T)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:39 pm

What I meant is form that with the cloud...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm saying your completely ignoring the size factor of the dials, and a milky dial 'could' produce something from it, but as Luffy shows, you can easily punch through it, making that idea kind of flawed.

And to you, Mister Admin, I mean no offense and did not accuse you of anything, I was talking to Blizt, who completely ignored this post for almost 2 hours, even though he was online on the forum to see it.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 pm

I actually just leave this on, so I was probably away, and even if you can go right through it there is water in cloud and so it could dowse a flame or use the effect of nullifying dfs (Not so sure about the second one)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm

That's total bull, there is not a single mention on the wiki of a milky dial's cloud being filled with water, its not a rain cloud, it is an artificial cloud, you do not control what type of cloud is produced, its always a basic cloud.

And, if you'd read, it clearly says "This dial, like all cloud dials, will not work at surface level. It will only work on cloud islands"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: smack camera!   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm

No... a cloud is the condensation of water... you learn that in like 6th grade science.. and on that part, I will get rid of that dial...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what it is anymore...   Not sure what it is anymore... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure what it is anymore...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next