One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite memory

Go down 
+4
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
Irrational
Iggy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 pm

I have a lot of good memorys, but I think my favorite is playing NES with my dad (Yeah, my dad loves video games.) What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 am

Becoming an atheist.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 am

Joining the air force, even if I didn't make it in for long.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am

My fave memory has got to be getting out of elementary school. That place sucked alot.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:38 am

Getting accepted to TSTC. (Yes...my favorite memory is from only a month and a half ago...shows what a great life I've had, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 am

My dads face as he shook my hand after I recieved my EGA.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 am

Being able to walk a bit again, after being 2 and a half year in a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Ouch, can you walk now?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, a few are:
First joining this site
Making friends in a new school(I only made them in high school. I went from a private elementary with all my friends to a public middle school in seventh grade. Why? I needed a special ed program because of my Bipolar disorder and depression.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm

I have another favorite memory, when I realized I was competent, instead of a weak boy who couldn't do anything on his own.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh yeah, I have a few that allister just reminded me of.
Attempting to Punch Zetsumi The Raven, which was the first time I stood up for myself. That's why I made alot of friends in high aschool, cuz' no one liked him. My family was proud of me, too.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 pm

What happened?

The reason why I felt so weak was because I couldn't catch a ball and my brother beat me up allot, not to mention I have bad memory and am clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

...lets try to stay on topic
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, he called an oral book report a verbal book report, so I corrected him. He never wants to be second best to me anf only me for some reason(probably because he feels bad about himself). He ignored me, so I told him you probably don't like to be corrected. Then he strated to ramble on about how his IQ is above average. Which isn't bad in itself, but he said I have below average IQ, so he basically called me retarded. So I took a swing at him, but d@mn his reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 pm

This is on topic, it's a memory that Key enjoys, and recreating memories is an important key in not forgetting them.

Below average IQ? what kind of egotistical freak calls someone a retard (basically) because they pointed out they don't like to be corrected? He already makes me wanna swing at him, but if it were me he wouldn't be so lucky. I may have taken martial arts that focus on directed attacks but I fight like a wild, vicious animal.

On another note I am glad you stood up to him. I read up something on Apocoliptica and it sounded like he was a total priss.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm

It is on topic only in the broadest sense, I want to hear good memories, and thats about it.

Another good memory of mine is kind of an odd one, its the first time my grandfather showed me how he made his stained glass...it was pretty cool

Last edited by Stormcrow on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Whining and staying things that have negative effects are different, and that is plain rude to say. Saying someone is whining because there memories have an effect of distaste to the person doesn't make them whining, so look it up. "Whining" as you call it would be called telling the whole story, not just saying "there was a jerk and I punched him cause he was a jerk. My family was glad cuz I stood up for myself."
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Note that I fixed it, and what I consider whining is people continuously talking about what disorders they have, and how bad their lives suck...it is slightly irritating. Telling the whole memorie is fine. But I dont really need that much detail..the point is that its a memory that makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Well it's good you have fixed it but have you ever considered that by mentioning the disorder over and over they are simply trying to remember it and conquer it. Memories may make you happy, but quite a few of my most enjoyable memories are painful like this one

One time I was belaying a large kid who was rock climbing, when I misheard what to do. I put my legs on opposite sides of the daisy chain, and so when he fell the slack (which was already gone) decreased even more pulling my region into the daisy chain, which was very tight, and I kept getting pulled into it. It hurt terribly, but I was happy to know my friends could laugh at the experience, and that I could move forward.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 am

Iggy wrote:
Ouch, can you walk now?

not really far 30 mins but not more and im very tired after that
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Allister Blizt wrote:
This is on topic, it's a memory that Key enjoys, and recreating memories is an important key in not forgetting them.

Below average IQ? what kind of egotistical freak calls someone a retard (basically) because they pointed out they don't like to be corrected? He already makes me wanna swing at him, but if it were me he wouldn't be so lucky. I may have taken martial arts that focus on directed attacks but I fight like a wild, vicious animal.

On another note I am glad you stood up to him. I read up something on Apocoliptica and it sounded like he was a total priss.

He is, but when I see him I just smile and wave. I can't stare people down. He just doesn't want to be second best to me and only me. Anyone else is fine, just not me.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Maybe he hates you.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Yeah, b ut I bet me smiling and waving every time he sees me annoys the he11 outta him.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah probably, but do you know what would annoy him more? My super prank! it is kinda mean, it's an expansion on the flamey dog bag.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

ok...impossible to do, but I bet it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite memory   Favorite memory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite memory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next