One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Discords barely noticed the member of the Sandman's Crew appear, because of what he saw what Iken did to the pillar cutting it so quickly and with so much fluent motion he couldn't help but give a wicked chuckle as he gave a grin to his captain him not knowing about Discord. So Discord decided to explain himself as he said "YeS SiR i NeVeR ExpECT YoU To UnDERStAnD WHaT I Do And WHy I Do HeLL EVeN I Do NoT BUt ThaT IS ChAos for you And Luck FOr bOtH YoU AnD ME I LiKe YoU I WiLl Be FoLLoWiNG your ORdErS SiNce i Have ReSpeCt fOR You. BuT I wIlL TeLL YoU SoMeThINg NoW I aM CoLe's Darker Half BuT I PRefeR BeiNG cALLed a Creature OF CHAOS So i dO tHINGs DiFFErenTly tHEN YOU mIGHT lIKE bUt ThAt iS me AnD trYINg tO chANGe ME will hurt cole and neither of us wants that," Discord said the last part differently then pretty much any one so far in the world had heard of him in a deeper cirson of Cole voice that mean that this is serious even to him as he continued "wHat KIND OF Guardian Demon TO Cole WOulD i BE IF i CAn NoT ProTect him. BuT EvEn I KnOw ThaT I NeeD HeLP WiTH ThAt So LeT's HaVe SOMe FUn while We Are HeRe and WReak Up ThE PlAcE." But before Discord could start wrapping around the "Arm of Light" as Cole calls them the but he heard a sound of slicing and a wall falling a quickly brought it up to the attention of his Cap and the female from the Sandman's crew "I tHINK wE hAVe sOme MORe skiLLED ENEMies coMIng HERE To DaNcE WE beTTer GEt reAdy To BriNg THE HoUSe DowN On ThEir GrEED." Detaching the "Arms of Light' and started to send a few ribbons to each pillar his cap cut. Every time his Cap cut a pillar He would Wrap 5 ribbons around them leaving enough slack in it so it does not pull on it without someone actually physically pulling on it or Discord pulling on the as he would to move them around. He quickly got out of the building making sure to not be seen and to go out the way away from the noise he heard Discord would love to fight but right now this is a battle he would not be able to win. He also did not want to make His Cap angry he did not care if it would only hurt him but it would also hurt Cole to. Discord was also glad that Cole was not able to hear him when he was out right now since he was currently trying to forget all that they went through and this was a massive reminder.

Exp: 9/15
HP: 115/115
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 am

Dante sighed and let Desais walk past him. He moved forward and grabbed one man in the face, turning him into a zombie-like creature then slammed him against the floor. He flew across the room passing through the people in side several times before they had even realized that they had been hit; then the marines turned to sand and Dante walked out of that room, closing the door behind him. He looked around on his demonic form and sped through the field, fling, until he noticed bodies of marines ( a few seconds later). Then he heard some noise coming from a building very near him. Dante looked at it for a moment before deciding to investigate it. Who knew, maybe he'd be able to find Iken in that noise. Not that he was really counting on it.

He appeared through a crack on the wall, separating his body and reshaping it into his more complete and almost demonic form. He looked at Iken, whom was apparently cutting something. What was he trying to do? It looked like the beam was pretty important to this place, so was he trying to cause it to fall? He created a sand chainsaw on his arm and quickly burst himself towards another one of the areas, cutting it in half in soru speeds and continuing to move forward.

Dante had literally done nothing this entire fight other then see some marines that failed at trying to capture Dante, and kill some anonymous marines. It was better that way at least, it'd mean getting less attention from the marines.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Ikari would nod slightly as she saw nothing but the pillars move slightly.  All of them had been very clearly cut, but she couldn't see what did it.  Iken began to speak about losing their heads if any of them were to cross him.  Ikari shook her head very slightly at him.  It was quite clear that he didn't know her, yet assumed her to be bad mouthing him.  This was not the case.  Quickly, the other guy began to speak.  Again, this was in the really strange way that Ikari just couldn't place, but it just didn't seem natural.  It was at this point that the guy started speaking about being a Guardian and a Creature of Chaos.  What was with this guy?  Was he a Zoan that could turn into a creature of pure chaos?  Or would that technically be a Logia?  Guess it could also fall into Paramecia.  Or the guy was just absolutely insane.  At this point, Ikari decided to speak up;
"I mean no disrespect to yourself, or Wacko, it's just that I am incredibly bad at names.  As such, I'll generally nick name them after something noticeable they do at our first meeting.  An example of this is Sandy, given that there was tonnes of sand around him when we first met at my prison cell.  Then there's Wacko..."
Ikari would point at Cole.
"No explanation needed.  And finally you, Slash.  Believe me when I say it's not me going against you.  It's just the only way I can put a face to a name."

At this point, Cole would speak up again.  Something about stronger opponents on their way.  Ikari would nod a few times at Wacko before looking back at Slash;
"Well, we have a job to do and guests as well.  So we can either stand here lazily or do something.  Your call."

Ikari
Health: 125/125
Fuel: 55/55
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: WIP   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:34 pm

[Research Facility]  

The fiery woman was nothing more than a body without a viable soul as the demented man had his fun.  She was full unconscious and dead to the world by the time that the man relinquished his body to the spirit of darkness.  Despite the fact that she wouldn't remember the most of the ordeal the crimes committed against her wasn't something she would forgive.  Kyo would stop at nothing to deal a cruel vengeance to the one responsible.  The young woman was so damaged and calloused that little new damage was done.  At the most the man only served to seal his own fate by making the already vicious girl, all the more blood thirsty.  A small red light blinked in the corner of the room watching the scene unfold.  It made no sounds as it hung in the corner ever observant even with a large crack running down the middle of the lens.  The signal from the black den den mushi was being sent and saved to a recording device in the inner most workings of the navy headquarters.  While the grotesque sight was being displayed on a bright screen, three figures stat in a dark room watching.  

"This is disturbing." one of them chimed in.

"Yeah...we really should report this to Razz." another famine voice chirped

"No.  Our orders were to make sure that none of what's going on here is linked to any outside sources.  Razz and Barton are the ones we're supposed to set up as the fall guys for this...Even if they are our superiors." a gruff voice muttered.    

[S.S. Camelot]

There was someone else getting closer and they were injured badly.  Bruce slowed down as what appeared to be an injured marine swam in between Bruce and his prey.  It was a good thing that Bruce had shown caution as he marine swiped at him.  Bruce was more than fast and agile enough while in the water to avoid the spur of the moment attack.  He rode a stray current to propel him himself around Argis and the attack with relative ease.  The detour slowed Bruce down only slightly as in his pursuit of the rouge fishman.  All of the sudden Bruce caught wind of blood and a lot of it.  There was more blood than even what the injured man had lost.  Bruce looked up to see a massive red construct being separated into many smaller bullet like objects.  The fishman knew that this was bad news for anyone and everyone in the immediate area.  Bruce dove down deep and scurried along the bottom using the reef to try and avoid the possible oncoming attack.  

Barton looked up to see a massive amount of blood floating higher and higher into the sky above.  Derge was flying too high for Barton to reach, he was at least a hundred yards away and the blood construct was even higher yet.  The marine captain watched as Derge fed the attack until all of the sudden it began to break apart into much smaller pieces.  They were all the size of what Barton would size a dagger to be.  There were hundreds of them, maybe 350 to 400 of them just floating there.  Floating until the Derge threw his arm down.  "Shit." Barton said running into the ship.  Barton leaped threw the window that Pyro had been flung through with the idea of using the marines body as a human shield.  A look of surprise was apparent on Barton's face when he seen that Pyro was up and just fine.  That didn't really change his plans all that much however.  Barton still moved so that Pyro was in between him and the broken window.  "Don't move and that's and order." said the captain.  

Flying higher into the air, Derge raised the construct higher and higher until it reached the point the fall would make the object reach terminal velocity.  Looking directly up at the construct, Derge opened his fist causing the construct to shatter into hundreds of smaller pieces.  He took some times to sharpen the pieces into eight inch dagger like shapes.  All of the concentration it took to fly while using the technique left Derge extremely vulnerable to any attacks that could actually reach him.  Luckily none seemed to have come in time.  

"Blood Reign"

Derge looked down to see Barton running for cover as he threw his arm down commanding the blood he was holding up to fall down.  The blood moved at the speed of someone moving with 150-170% in their speed stat but much slower than anyone with soru.  There were 400 dagger like constructs that were all around eight inches long that would rain down upon an area of 40 meters around Derge.  A dagger or two rained down on the owner of the technique doing no more than passing through him and continuing on its path.        

[Warehouses]  

Iken was pleasantly surprised when Dante showed up and began to cut the pillars.  With Dante's help the job was much faster than it would have been if Iken had been cutting them himself.  Iken didn't even have time to contemplate the fact that Dante could have instantly turned the stone into sand which made all the effort he had put into cutting the support beams rather pointless.  Around the time they had finished cutting the beams Iken heard someone break into the building from one of the sides.  It was time to go, they had cut enough of the supports that the building would collapse once they removed the beams.  Apparently Cole or Discord or Chaos or the guardian (Iken didn't even know what to call him after his speech) had heard the marines come in too, as he pulled on the beams.  

There was a sound of metal grinding and then waning before the roof began to collapse.  Discord had beat it out of there already while Iken stood there with Ikari as she tried to explain that she meant no disrespect earlier.  "We don't have time for this.  We have to move before the roof falls on us." Iken said grabbing the metal woman's hand trying to pull her towards the exit.  "Dante you should move!" Iken yelled back even though he knew the building would harm the logia user.  

Razz watched the warehouse that Dante went into from a distance alongside the gunslinger marine that wore a monocle.  To his dismay he watched as two of Argis' men cut a hole into the side of the building and enter.  Luckily the building was big enough so they didn't catch the powerful fruit user’s attention.  Even Razz didn't see the point of wasting resources he could use later on.  All of the sudden the roof of the building began to sag.  Razz knew he had to move, but before he did he left Kenju with his orders.  

The marine captain entered the front of the building using his speed to avoid the beams that began to fall from the roof.  He made his way to the side in which Gawain and Lancelot had entered.  In a flash he appeared behind the two and grabbed them by the collars.  He leaped using his soru carrying both of the men behind him through a window just before a large steel support beam fell in the same place they had been standing.  As soon as the three had broken through the high window, Razz dropped them to allow himself to roll to less the impact of the landing.  Even slowed by the weight of the two marines, Razz still skid a ways across the ground before coming to a complete stop.  

Razz turned towards Lancelot and Gawain with a certain item in his hand.  He handed the two a pair of special shackles before leading them to a grate.  Using his sword to start it, Razz bent down and lifted the grate out of its slot.  He gestured for the two to come over.  "You two are going to go through the sewers.  Navigate yourselves about 100 yards north of this location.  There will be another grate.  You two just make sure you get that latched onto the person who I lure over to it.  You'll know it's the right person if he uses or looks like sand.  Beware the person had a high level of perception so use stealth." Razz ordered.  

The space under the grate was cramped a small wet tunnel that one had to crawl or crouch in to move through.  There was evidence that the tunnels were filled with water and waste at one point, recently even.  The tunnels lead to larger, round open areas that possessed a number of other tunnels that create a small underground maze.  Once in the larger areas a drainage grate would be over head a foot or two above depending on the height of the person standing there.  The grate that Gawain and Lancelot were ordered to go to was directly ahead 100 yards or so.        

Iken:
9/15
185/185 HP
6000/6000 Calories

Derge:
3/15
135/135 HP

Kyōkihime:
13/15
75/105 HP

Bruce:
9/15
105/105 HP

Last edited by Cobdogred on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:58 am

[Warehouses]

Kiddo kept walking along as stealthily as he could away from the warehouse Iken was in. He didn't want to attract any unneeded attention. At this point he wasn't sure where to go or what to do. It seemed, for him anyways, rather pointless to be in Stone Hound any longer. His men most likely were almost all annihilated by now and he was most likely the only one left of the crew. Though it wasn't going to be easy to leave. His ship probably wasn't there anymore. Or maybe it was, he wasn't sure. He was sure of one thing though, he had to leave the island with something. Leaving the island empty handed seemed to leave a bad taste in his mouth. Not only that, but he didn't have the necessary skills to maneuver a ship all on his own. He pretty much knew he was screwed and most likely done for.

"Sigh, this isn't really going well for me now is it.." Kiddo said aloud to himself. He kept walking away around the warehouses while thinking of his next move. Then he heard someone enter a shipping container nearby. Curiosity kicked in as he went to investigate. Maybe he'd get lucky and find something worth while on the way. As he came around the corner a man stepped out of the shipping container and was looking around seemingly trying to figure out where to head to next. The guy seemed just as lost as he was, or he knew where he was heading to just not the direction.

Desais couldn't help but feel a bit anxious looking for Iken. It was now that he noticed Dante was also gone. "Man I can't catch a break. Maybe I shouldn't have headed out on my own after all." Desais said out loud as he heard a loud crash. He abruptly looked in the direction of the sound and thought maybe that's where Iken was. He started running in that direction hoping to soon catch up with Iken.

That's when a man decided to step out and stop him from going. "I wouldn't be heading in that direction if I were you." said Kiddo with a wide grin. Desais brought up his bone katanas and jumped back preparing for a fight. Kiddo then shook his head and pointed at him. "What would be the point of fighting you? You clearly aren't a marine and you obviously don't have anything I want. At least nothing I see at face value." Kiddo laughed. Desais didn't let his guard down for a second. He knew not to trust anyone unless he knew them, but even then. "Then why even bother encountering me in the first place?" Desais asked curiously. "Look let's just say I need help and your the first person I came across that'd be able to assist me." Kiddo's smile never seemed to leave as he talked. "Sorry, but I'm on my own mission and have no time to help someone I don't even know." Desais said as he turned away and continued running towards the crash.

Kiddo sighed and shook his head, then ran in front of Desais stopping him in his tracks. Desais swung his katanas at Kiddo, but Kiddo dodged each slice. "If I were you, I'd get out of my way." Desais growled as he clearly had no time for this. "If you go that way your bound to run into men way stronger than me. That sound will be heard from all over this island." Kiddo said pointing in that direction. "Our best bet is to get while the getting is good." Kiddo tried to persuade Desais. This however wasn't going to work. Desais had to get to Iken or at least to another member of the crew and as fast as he could. "Don't stop me again or things could get ugly for you." Desais's face began to fill with hatred and annoyance. He obviously wasn't having any of what Kiddo was doing. "Alright then, if you want to to continue then go ahead. Just don't say I didn't warn you." Kiddo said as he moved out of the way and gestured towards the collapsed warehouse.

8/15

Desais HP: 140/140

J.J. Kiddo HP: 170/170
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:21 am

[Research Facility]

Mikenlo, or rather Erebus, finished all of the needle placements. He had covered her body in needles just as he had planned. He lifted her for a moment, letting gravity do its work. He moved her to the testing area visible from the den den mushi he had 'seen' from the beginning. He didn't care that people could see him. He was literally about to make it a public display anyway. He tossed the broken girl roughly onto the steel floor of the testing area, right near some high-density chains. Probably made for some destructive sea creature, judging by the thickness. He used his darkness to bend and break the chains instantly, crushing the links into the desired shape around her arms and legs by placing small amounts all along the steel. He took a long steel rod and crushed the chains into it, suspending her by it. Erebus then proceeded to take ink from the research area and he smeared it onto her frame, writing on her back "weakling" and on her front "fool".

"Well, you know what to do."

Erebus changed into his hybrid form, allowing Mikenlo to take dominance. Mikenlo returned to his normal human form. He put on her clothes as a mockery of her.

Jet form

Mikenlo soru-speed snatched the girl and her pole, and dashed her outside the facility. He detected a few people, but not many. None he would concern himself with. And he also detected what he thought was an odd rat. He dashed forward, searching for signs of people with his limited, yet thorough 'vision'. Suddenly he sensed a lot of carnage and blood shed. He had dashed straight towards the warehouses. He cackled to himself, and dashed to the base of the watch tower right near them.

Artillery form

Mikenlo launched himself and he onto the top with his superior strength, and jammed the pole into the tower, striking so strongly that the two steel surfaces didn't even appear to be separate to those without expert perception (70%). He cackled as loud as his old lungs could manage, creating a loud sound everyone in the vicinity could hear clearly. Then he yelled in the same voice.

"HERE IS THE FOOL WHO WOULD COPY ME AND MY BEING!!! SHAME UPON HER FOR HER WEAKNESS!!!"

With the bright sunlight overhead, she would be visible to anyone close by even with just trained perception (20%). And without warning, he conjured a ball of Darkness and propelled it at a random direction; the Darkness struck the pirate ship that had entered the hole in the wall and sunk it into the bottom of the ocean.

[Warehouses]
Lancelot and Gawain received direct orders from Razz. They did not hesitate to follow them, but before they could take 3 steps suddenly they heard loud maniacal laughing. They turned to the captain who from what they could tell was observing both them, and the new development. They did not know if this changed anything.

"Sir, are there any tasks we should complete before we take action, sir!"

Gawain exclaimed in full salute. Lancelot saluted his superior as well, recognizing the order and the validity of his partners question. There was nothing else to these excellent soldiers, except their duty and their honor. They would not have stopped if they did not believe that Razz might change his plan. They would obey their superior, even if it meant their deaths. That was to have honor. And that is what they could not relent.

[S.S. Camelot]

Dagon smelled the blood as it entered the water, but he had been diving from the start. Thankfully, the diversion seemed to give him his opportunity to escape. But he did not expect it to last. Blood projectiles dissipated on his shell. They were moving very slowly when they reached him, already partially dissipating; however, the projectiles would have harmed him had it not been for his armor. Of course he did not know this.

Argis rose quickly, as the debris filled water kept him from seeing clearly, especially while losing blood. He rose just long enough to shout, as he saw Derge's projectiles just begin to fall.
"Derge, no!"

Argis dived fast as he could manage with one arm. He planned to use the ship as cover to avoid the daggers, but slowed by injury he couldn't avoid them. He felt two stick in his back, dealing little damage. But more was to come and he had not the blood to spare. He spun with his sword and deflected 20 more daggers, blocking 3 more with his already destroyed arm. By then the ship covered him, giving him safe haven from the attack.

Pyro was not at all surprised when barton begun to use him as a shield. He was used to it. He turned into his full form for the greatest effect; then the daggers struck him. But very few actually came into his area; the majority was in the water outside. He healed from the wounds almost instantaneously. Perk of his ability. However, he still took substantial damage from his wounds. He fell to the ground, returning to human form, exhausted, bloodied, and beaten for the moment.

"Derge, you almost killed me! Even I have my limits man!"

Pyro returned to his full form to fly onto the ship's main mast, where he could perch and recover. But his wounds were now very extensive.

Pyro
4500/5000
10/125
4/15

Dagon
4000/5000
105/105
5/15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Once the Building had collapsed Discord quickly detached all of the ribbon he had on his body. It was either that or try to get them back from under the rubble of the collapsed building. As he saw Iken grab the Sandman's crewmember he gave a small smirk piecing together what his captain was like and how far he could push him without getting himself hurt. Discord was also glad that he and Cole could come to an agreement so that he was able to maintain a thought process that was normal hard for him to keep when he was in control. It made him glad to be able to become one with Cole again but he knew these types of thing only last for so long and they had to make the most of it. 'First thing first,' Discord thought 'We need to wait for the Cap since we know we will die here against pretty much anything other than the cannon fodder they send in our to try to slow us down.' Discord then started to look around trying to figure out where his captain was quickly finding him once he had just looked around he walked over to him to and was going to ask him what to do next.

But when Discord heard the loud voice and look to the source of it he a old man in some marine cloths and a chained up woman from what Discord would guess from what the old man was wearing was a marines since the clothing did not seem to fit what the old man at all. And when he had sent that ball of darkness that destroyed what he thought was a pirate ship from another crew that had came here as well. Discord knew that he was out of his league and would not probably even stand a chance against this man. Discord also knew he would be staying as far away from him as possible know that he was way, way out of his league. As he looked to his Captain and ask "WhAt Is Up NeXt CaP," Discord asked in his normal discorded voice not knowing what to do next since he was at a loss on what to do with this powerhouse now entering the fray?

Exp: 12/15
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Ikari would nod at Sandy as he entered the building.  Just like him to say nothing and just begin destroying things.  She didn't quite understand why they were destroying the place, but boys will be boys.  There was something that Ikari was going to tell Sandy, but she couldn't quite remember at this point in time.  Guess at this point, it didn't matter, they were all destroying the place with Ikari standing there.  Suddenly, and very quickly, Ikari was yanked by Iken.  Her metallic feeling skin would have likely been incredibly cold to the touch, being a false skin over metal after all.  Not just any metal, but sea stone.

It was at that point that Ikari remembered what she needed to say to Sandy.  Turning her head slightly to sort of look at Dante while still running alongside Iken as best as possible, Ikari began to yell at Sandy, giving him a small warning;
"Oi! Sandy! Don't touch my arms.  It'll end badly for you!"
Ikari nodded to herself slightly.  While she didn't exactly give the clearest message, it was likely clear enough to Dante.  After all, he had been travelling with her and was probably used to her quirks.  Though, now that she thought about it, Slash may do his thing again if it's too vague.  Speaking up softly, Ikari would speak quickly to him;
"That wasn't a threat.  Just didn't want to exactly proclaim to everyone I'm carrying Seastone."
Ikari would nod once more, continuing to follow Iken to the best of her ability.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 am

Dante flew through the building, even causing a hole through the stone wall and exiting out without any worries. His speed was so fast that it was hard for anyone to notice that he was already in the sky above them. Dante looked at the trio in the bottom, smiling slightly while looking around him. He lowered himself to be at their level and landed on the ground. There didn't seem to be anyone around them at the moment, other then the hordes of marines trying to find pirates around and running towards the explosion of sound emanating from the building. Whenever marines showed themselves, though, Dante flew across the room and sliced them in half, instantly killing them.

The building kind of crashed into itself, completely destroying the things within, and Dante just.. looked at it? There wasn't much else to do, so he just followed everyone. Ikari mentioned not to touch her cuz she had sea stone as a body, which was new. She probably did that while being locked inside her room all of these days. Interesting.

"Hello Ikari, so you decided to leave the ship for a little walk?" Dante spoke, but one could almost see a smile through the sand demonic figure that he was currently, but there was no lips so.. his cheeks sort of rose upwards.

170/170 HP
30/30 stamina/endurance (Gear)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:59 pm

[Warehouses]

Iken was glad to have Dante's power now that the marines appeared to have caught up to them.  It would make everyone getting back alive much easier than if Iken had to do it all himself.  In the end those at such a low level getting involved in a high level battle would be a hindrance in the wrong situation.  He wasn't exactly certain that the marines that were following them were high leveled enough to actually turn the others into a hindrance.  Cole's devil fruit was pretty powerful at this point and apparently the female mecha from Dante's crew has seastone arms or something like that.  It made sense why her hand felt cold to the touch.  Iken felt sorry for the robotic woman, to never feel the warm embrace of another would be a tragic fate.  

Just as he was caught up in the tempo of the conversation between Ikari and Dante another threat bared its ugly fangs.  It was some crude old man with an immense amount of power.  He began launching small orbs of darkness around causing mass destruction all around.  He had a naked woman bound to a pole near to him, likely a prize from an earlier battle.  Iken gritted his teeth and he gazed upon the young girl.  She had been through torture and who know what else; it seemed recent too.  As he stared at the girl the fact of who she was, was apparent; Iken was certain that her long locks of crimson were of the Namikaze clan.  "Tsk...I have to.  My honor."  Iken said with a labored breath full of panic.  He watched as another ball of darkness of shot into the distance towards the wall.  Iken wasn't exactly a mathematician of anything but that looked like it was heading towards the hole; the hole where Ikari had left Dante's ship when she came onto the island.  The thought of everyone that had remained on Dante's ship flashed through Iken's mind accompanied by the glimmer of black light that had hit his eyes the moment the curve of his sword had been drove into Cat's chest.  

"Dante we have to stop him.  Cole take her and find Desais and leave this island.  DO IT NOW!" Iken commanded.  "I have to free that woman up there even if it means my life, my honor as a Namikaze depends on it.  Even if I threw away my heritage and my honor by abandoning that girl to save my own skin; that old man will certainly become the bane of humanity if we allow him to amass more power.  Even if we have to forfeit our lives to only slow him down we have to believe that someone will grow strong enough to stop him in the time we buy them." Iken said gripping the hilt of his blades.

Razz looked at the spectacle above that the man had displayed.  There were subtitle signs of battle damage on the girl beyond the apparent torture.  If the two of them fought before it degenerated to the current situation it meant the old man had some insane amount of power.  To reduce the girl who controlled the legendary logia to a state like that without taking any damage took a high level opponent.  It was only a matter of moments before Razz had observed enough to be able to give a rundown of the situation.  He realized that they had no chance against something like that.    

"That girl he has there is a secret weapon of the World Government, with a powerful logia type fruit.  She shows signs of the battle damage that likely didn't come from the torture.  That scorching on her skin and the singed clothing she's wearing like came from a marine standard issue explosive.  If she had to resort to that we can extract several pieces of information.  One her power was too weak or ineffective against him.  Considering her fruit is specifically used for devil fruit control that means he doesn't have a fruit or a fruit that trumps hers.  As we've seen from him blowing the shit out of everything he does have a fruit; similar in type to hers.  Next she used an explosive, likely as a last ditch effort.  If I were going to use an explosive like that there are two options that make sense to me.  Suicide attack or an ambush would be the most effective.  She chose the latter obviously otherwise she would have much worse damage than a bit of scorching.  From that we can deduce the foe has a high level of perception despite the fact that he appears to be blind.  This is likely the result of yet another ability of his fruit.  Given this small amount of information I can say with at least 80% certainty he has a god type mythical zoan.  A fruit like that can take a regular person and make them as strong or stronger than a entry level New World level pirate.  If the person that receives he fruit is stronger than average, that's when you start to get into some seriously treacherous waters.  If I had to guess the man in front of us is at least as strong as a shichibukai.  Hmmm...That very well maybe his end game.  He didn't kill her all the while showing off his power.  If we react violently and fight him, that'll be giving him exactly what he wants.  He'll be able to show the world just how powerful he is.  As marines stationed in a Blue our priority is to stop potential threats from coming into their own; halting their ambitions and preventing new enemies of the power government before they are a real threat.  This man before us...is already a threat.  He is beyond our jurisdiction.  The fact that our enemies are such bleeding hearts means all we have to do is wait.  I have no doubt the combination of the Steel and Las Arenas will be attacking this new man.  When they've been beaten that's when we will strike.  We win and the guy up there wins.  The pirates that pose the greatest possible threat to us will be ours and the man will show his willingness to work with the marines.  It would be his best bet at becoming a Shichibukai.  Well that is if he's as predicable as he seems." Razz said with little doubt the dark old man could somehow perceive their conversation.        

(This is going to be a somewhat abstract version of what's going on in her head.)

Kyo's breathing was labored as she hung from the pole that the old man had placed on the rooftop.  The makeshift crucifix was cold against her bare skin as well was the breeze.  Even with the sources of cold against her, the burning from the chemicals was far stronger.  The fact that she could feel cold while still burning was as annoying as it was painful.  Kyo took the pain in stride, her powers were still gone as long as the old man was around her.  She slowly began to open her eyes as a half conscious state began to return to her.  Everything was still hazy and blurry, neither her vision and the pain she was feeling was yet in full effect.  It was more like she was waking from a horrible dream that she hadn't realized was a dream; only in the exact reverse.  She closed her eyes causing what small amount of consciousness she had to once again slip away.  Everything was black with a shade of red or maybe a red so dark it appeared black.  The red was pulsating through the darkness or was it searing through it?  A red hot light was pulsating or searing through the cold suffocating darkness that surrounded her.  Was it surrounding her?  She had no body, she was just an ethereal presence invisible to all except for the red; the pain.  The red was pain, it was burning, it was confusing.  If she had no body, then how did the red light hurt her?  How was the red...the light getting through?  Ever since Kyōkihime had gotten her fruit she thought that the darkness was all consuming.  If that was true...then how was this red, this pain, this life, this proof that she was alive getting through.  Maybe, just maybe the darkness she had been told was the ultimate weapon wasn't in fact absolute.    

[S.S Camelot]

Bruce was able to swipe away the blood daggers with relative ease by the time they had reached to the depth he has dove to.  With his control over the water it was no more difficult than slapping the blades to the side at a leisurely rate.  There was a large amount of blood dissolving into the water when combined with the debris that had already been floating around almost overwhelmed Bruce's senses.  He swam through the mess surveying the area.  The man that was nearby was still around but the other fishman was too far gone for Bruce to caught up to.  It was too late to do anything about him so Bruce headed towards the marine; it appeared he had been struck several times by the projectiles.  He was losing blood at an even faster rate than before he had been before.  Bruce grabbed the marine by the shoulder and began pulling him up towards the ship.  Once out of the water Bruce was slowed down considerably as he tried to pull the injured man up a rope ladder.  Luckily Bruce had the strength to carry the man even if he was slower than most out of the water (as if 15% is slow).  

"Come on let's get you out of the water and on the dry deck.  They should be able to help you once we get up there." Bruce said as he easily carried the extra weight.  His voice was deep and gravely, it almost sounded more like a growl than the voice you'd expect from a humanoid like creature.

Derge let out a deep sigh as he watched the water begin to settle after his large scale attack.  The destruction was minimal as the area in which he attacked was over the water.  Argis' ship took the brunt of the visible damage, even if the water underneath him was a diluded pinkish red color.  Derge looked around, he couldn't see anyone around.  Both of the fishmen and Barton seemed to have scurried away at the sight of his attack.  Looking over towards the area that he had last seen Argis, wondering what was happening.  He seen building vanish in what he could only describe as an explosion of darkness.  There was something seriously wrong going on over where Pyro and he had left Argis as well as Gawain and Lancelot.  

A voice came from under him that rose up towards him before finally coming to rest on the mast of the ship.  Derge lowered himself down to Pyro's level watching the area.  "There is something wrong over there." Derge said nodding his head.  It was fairly far away so Derge couldn't really make out much of what was going on.  It looked like there were two people standing on top of one of the buildings.  One of there appeared to be crucified or something of the sort while the other was emitting sound so loud a soft murmur of it could be heard even if it was indistinguishable.  "I don't think this is something we can lollygag around with." Derge said reaching a hand out towards Pyro.  His hand would feel hot to the touch as burning crimson steam shot out of his pores like geysers around an active volcano.

Iken:
11/15
185/185 HP
6000/6000 Calories

Derge:
5/15
135/135 HP

Kyōkihime:
15/15
80/110 HP

Bruce:
11/15
105/105 HP

Last edited by Cobdogred on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Desais began walking towards the collapsed warehouse. Kiddo hadn't persuaded him even slightly. When he had a goal, not much could stop him from accomplishing it. He needed to get to Iken as fast as he could, and without getting much attention. Well, he already failed the attention part. Luckily for him, it didn't seem like anyone saw him flying about in his gear form earlier. This time he decided it'd be wise to walk instead of flying. As he headed towards the collapsed warehouse he noticed lots of marines. Desais hid behind the crates nearby and looked at them. It appeared majority of marines on the island had congregated at the warehouse. It was rather weird that they would come to this warehouse and not to the other areas on the island that had explosions. After all, the front gate and back door had been blown through and here were the marines at this warehouse. They must have had something special inside of this warehouse. Desais thought as he looked on.

Then, all sound went away except for one loud noise. It seemed like one storm had ended and a worse one had appeared. Desais quickly looked in the direction of the loud noise and his mind seemed to shatter. A woman was wrapped up to a post all defeated and mangled. She still seemed alive, but not doing well. Thoughts of his own mother rushed into his head as he relieved the events of his childhood. Then, more memories erupted into Desais's mind as he saw Cat dying on the could hard ship deck. Desais's eyes suddenly went white with rage and anger. The man at the top was now his number one target. He couldn't save his mother or the man he had made friends with at the beginning of this journey. He knew he couldn't save them all but he felt the need to save this woman. An inner screaming ignited within Desais as he went into his first gear and flew in the direction of the man.

Kiddo sighed as he watched the Desais walk away from him. It was clear to him that he didn't get through to Desais. "Oh well then, I suppose I'll have to find another way off this island now..." Kiddo said out loud to himself as he began walking the opposite direction of Desais. Kiddo put his hands in his pockets and kicked stones as he walked. "What will I do now? It's not like I can find many other men I could use to get away from here. Asking a marine is obviously out of the question. Maybe I should just go back to that wall we blew through and attempt to sail the ship away." Kiddo thought as he looked up towards the hole in the wall.

As he kept looking at the hole, a small black orb floated on by and then exploded within the hole. Kiddo's eyes went white as he saw his only way off the island disappear. Or at least he had an idea of the ship getting sunk. After all, what else would that orb have hit? Kiddo turned towards the loud yelling and saw a woman tied to a post and a man above her. "Great, now what!" Kiddo yelled as he saw this obviously powerful man give his speech. At this moment, Kiddo knew he had to get someone to help him for sure now and fast. Kiddo began running around looking for someone, anyone to help get him off this island. He didn't even care if it was a marine at this point.

11/15

Desais HP: 195/195

Endurance: 30/40

Rounds till gear ends: 3

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:41 pm

[warehouses]

Mikenlo analyzed Razz's lengthy explanation while watching the other threats with his extra sense. He liked the idea of becoming a shichibukai. It gave him more influence. And then came those enemies. The attacking ones. Mikenlo was about to have even more fun.

Hybrid form

Engulfing himself in almost iridescent darkness, mikenlo made a fighting stance that resembled a bird. Then, he was suddenly launching dark orbs,  5 per 10% of his 100% skill each second. He launched 3 volleys, then jumped towards the one with the wings, staff held high. Mikenlo, still in hybrid form, wailed an orcish, sloppy wail as he fell towards the oncoming obstacle. Mikenlo crashed downward with his hardened staff with all the skill he could muster, along with the darkness coating it.

Gawain and Lancelot sighed. They wanted to fight, but orders where orders. The sheathed their swords and leaned against one of the still intact warehouse, looking in different directions, watching for oncoming threats with mild boredom.

[S.S. Camelot]

Argis was pulled out of the water and suddenly felt himself fall onto the deck of a ship. His ship. He coughed out a small amount of sea water and leaned against the railing at the edge of the ship. He looked up to see Pyro recovering and talking to Derge. Derge had almost killed two of his closest allies and was acting like nothing had happened. Argis was appalled. He feared Derge may one day become a monster. But he suppressed those thoughts for sake of duty.

"Pyro!! Get down here! I need your power!"

Argis called Pyro knowing he would come to his leader's aid and heal him. He would end up fine thanks to Pyro. Argis realized Pyro may be the only thing keeping Derge on the right side of the line. Or the only thing that could actually stop him. He hoped Pyro would become greater than himself.

Pyro listened as Derge made observation about the next phase. He wanted to help, but he needed to recover a bit more. Then Argis commanded him to heal. Pyro, reluctantly, sighed, shook his head and glided down to Argis, and began healing his arm. Pyro was a little amazed by the scene unfolding. He was literally dumbfounded in recognizing his own ignorance. He had less than half an idea of what happened, but there was a lot to take in. He just did what he was supposed to do.

Dagon was relieved. He successfully avoided his foes from what he could tell from his senses, and he was on his way back to the warehouses. Freed from his primal instincts, he determined that is where he needed to go. There were the majority of the people he could use from what he could tell. He began rising back up the water and he arose right on shore. Right in time to see a laughing mostly naked old man jump towards some pirates. And behind her was someone he had not seen in years. A girl he had seen while a slave. Dagon never really found her interesting, but here she was fighting for her life. The life she, like he, was lucky to grab and almost got killed for it. Dagon couldn't simply let her die.

Sharpen

Three claw-like spikes stretched from his hands, just above the fingers. One on the right and two on the left. These diamond hard, steel sharp spikes would be dagon's ally.

Pyro
84/130
4500/5000
6/15

Dagon
105/105
3750/5000
7/15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Discord knew 2 thing know first thing was that his captain was going to fight that thing as discord could not think of anything else to call something of that power. The second thing he knew much to his dismay he would not be fighting it as he knew he would get his ass served to them on a silver platter. another thing he noticed was how much Cap said honor while talking to them. Discord did not realy care that much about it but could understand why it could mean so much to a person and how serious It could be to a person. He gave a grin "SuRE CaP I wILL TaKe ThE LitTlE LaDY HErE and LeAVE for a SHiP ," He turned to the Woman in question,"LeT'S GeT oUt Of HeRE BeFoRe We MoSt LikeLy Die we HaVe To HurRy HaVe to FiNd one Of MY CrEw MaTe First So Let GeT GoING to FiND HiM." Discord was then amazed how fast he found desais... but they way he found him was less than what he would have liked as when he saw what was most likely Desais fly towards the thing of great power... Discord for the first time in a while frowned and face palming giving a groan talking to the woman who now seems "WeLL tHERE Goes ThAt PlAn wELp I tHINk i Am Not LOOking for DeSaiS any mORe So i aM jUST gOINGg tO gUESs WE ArE gOINg tO jUST go and FInd a WaY OfF oF tHiS MoST WonDerFul PlaCE... AlSo I Do NoT MiND bEing CallEd Wacko BUT jUst to Let YoU KnoW My NaMe Is DISCORD KnoW LeTs GEt the FUck Out OF heRE BeCauSe i Do NoT WaNt CoLe To DiE. AlSo CoLE WOuLD NoT LEt Me HEAR tHE EnD of It iF i Did nOt maKe sUre YoUr CoMinG So YoU ReADY to Go." He Said as he started activate his Tendrils of Death making 4 tendrils on his back while waiting for this lady answer him. Knowing that they might run into who knows what that managed to seep through the cracks and surived throught all of this hell. He cracked a Grin "Ready to Go LaDY we ArE BurNiNG DaYLigHT."

EXP: 15/15 Level UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Dante watched as the old man started to blow up random areas with darkness. Iken mentioned that they had to slow him down and rescue that girl, which looked like.. yeah, it was the same girl that was on the ship. He smiled, maintaining his sand mode but feeling weaker now then he did before. He has been on the form for a little while now, which meant that his energy was sure to be depleting. He might have to use more energy now then he did before, however, because the opponent was definitely someone that was not going to die very easily. That's when Dante realized something.. interesting, one of the black orbs flew in a certain direction, his ship. It exploded, and Dante.. wanted this man dead.

"I'm not about to 'buy time'. I'm going to tear his limbs to shreds, then feed them to the sharks of the sea." Dante's form turned back to normal, not wanting to extend the form for too long. He needed something for long range, or middle, for this man. He seemed like the same fighting type as Dante outside of his sand devil form, the tactical long distance type. Unless he specialized in getting close range when necessary. But that thought would have to wait.

Dante created sand underneath Iken and had him fly towards the opponent at 100 speed, at the same time he put all of his fingers in the opponent's direction and had bullets shoot out of them, 10 in total went towards the opponent and all of them did 100 damage if they hit. They were what some would call 'cover fire' for Iken as he flew towards him. The bullets aimed at the head, torso, and limbs. One at the head, one at each limb, and five at the opponent's torso. Hopefully the attacks will hit, or if he blocks it will leave an opening for Iken to enter.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:47 pm

+20% to observation haki for Iken - Event Dice Roll -

[Warehouse]  

Iken was shot up by the sand that Dante had formed beneath him.  There was a good chance that the foe had some ability or weapon to cancel out devil fruit powers if he was able to beat the girl that controlled the darkness without taking any visible damage.  With that in mind the strategy for warriors of Iken or Dante's level became rather clear.  The man transformed and went after Desais who seemed to be charging in head strong.  While neither Iken nor Desais really had the perception to keep up with all of the high speed movement, Iken had a secret weapon that would allow him to perceive the battle well enough to fight.  

The speed of the man's attack was incredible, causing Iken to have to react before he actually reached his foe.  Iken began his draw before he was even in range of the enemy using his instinct and his unnatural feeling to allow him to feel the opponents attack.  It wasn't a very fluid attack, but it was on the verge of being super human.  Iken increased the output of his muscles by a small margin; not visible to the naked eye.  With the increase muscle gain Iken pressed forward with his blade.  

"King's Feint - Dark Counter"  

The old man's wooden staff veiled in darkness clashed with Iken's blade that was coated in haki.  The two techniques were dead even causing a shockwave backlash as sparks rained outwards carried by the escaping energy.  As Iken's sword became still he used the second blade in his free hand to counter.  Iken drove his seastone cutlass towards the man's upper abdominal region in hope of canceling out his powers.  Even if the technique missed its mark and only grazed Mikenlo it would give Iken's ally the split second opening he would need to hit their foe full blast before he could protect himself with the aid of any potential power or ability stemming from his fruit.  It all depended on that certain allies resolve to go through with an attack.  

"Go Desais - hit him as hard as you can!" Iken yelled to his oncoming crew mate.

[S.S. Camelot]

Derge watched as Pyro floated down on the behest of Argis, he was wounded pretty badly.  It appeared that his battle didn't go to well but if he was here that meant two things; one that he won that battle and two that Derge's attack likely caused some of the apparent damage.  Argis appearing causes a few inconveniences as well, not only would Derge probably be reprimanded for friendly fire, Argis also took Derge's support.  If anything good did come out of the situation it was Pyro would get a little extra time to recover before being thrown into battle again.  On top of everything there appeared to be a fishman down with Argis, a fishman just like the one that attacked Pyro.  Derge began to see just what kind of facility this place really was.  "Damn it all...” Derge said clenching his fist against his leg.  "I'll go ahead, just catch up to me when you can." Derge yelled down.

Derge shot off at soru speeds flying through the air with the combination of his levitation ability and his wrath gear.  Streams of steam shot form his hands and feet propelling him and giving him his super human speed.  To those below or around him he would appear like a red streak in the sky, almost like a crimson comet racing through the atmosphere.  With the distance between Derge and the source of the black orbs it would take him a little bit of time before he reached where he needed to be.  

Bruce looked around as everything in this environment seemed so strange and new.  A bird like man flew down from above where yet another man seemed to just stand on the air.  What a crazy world this place was; it seemed as if everyone was tainted by the sea devil's curse in one way or another.  Bruce had heard of devil fruits before and even seen those with them at a distance before but he had never been this close to one before.  The curious fishman caught himself staring a Pyro a little causing him to glance away.  He wondered if the rumors he heard about them being weak to water were true; he couldn't really see it being that way though.  If a devil fruit user was weak to water then how would they drink or maybe it was seawater?  Whatever the case may be Bruce couldn't very well go and push the bird man off the deck of the ship to find out...no matter how badly he wanted to.  

Bruce looked around the deck of the ship until he heard footsteps from within the ship.  A large hulking figure appeared in the doorway causing Bruce to stand and face it.  Immerging from the shadows was Barton; he must have taken cover from the blood attack inside the ship.  Bruce let his guard down when he realized it was the marine captain from earlier.  Not at any point did Bruce wonder or care where Barton had gone even though he knew the large marine had gotten on the ship.  There were far too many wonders around for him to care to remember about his captor.  

As Barton walked out of the doorway he raised a large meaty hand over his eyes to allow them to adjust to the sudden increase in light.  For a moment Barton began to survey the damage done to the deck of the ship.  Barton whistled before commenting on the magnitude of the damage, "With power like that, no wonder they promoted the boy."  Walking forward the old marine observed the three that were sitting on the deck.  Pyro, Argis, and Bruce all but the fishman were sitting there licking their wounds.  "Pathetic." Barton said looking at Argis.  Barton raise backhanded Bruce across the face knocking the fishman to the deck with enough power to cause the fishman's body to crack the wood upon impact.  "You allowed the asset to get away AND you have the guts to show up here of all places afterward?  Stinking fishblood freak!" yelled the marine as he towered over the cowering fishman.

Iken:
13/15
185/185 HP
5500/6000 Calories

Derge:
7/15
135/135 HP

Bruce:
13/15
65/105 HP
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:49 am

As Desais rushed towards the man that caused so much destruction, he knew that this battle wasn't going to be easy. Even still, he felt no regret for his actions. He knew that no matter what he did, this man wouldn't let anyone leave the island. Eventually he would have to encounter the man in front of him. The anger and hatred had overtaken Desais yet again. It seemed to be happening more frequently as of late. This man, who usually seemed so happy in life, had changed drastically within such a short time. Perhaps it was because he had things to protect now. Things that he cherished within his life more so than his own. It was obvious he didn't regret joining the crew in the very least. If anything he owed his life to his crew for making his own life an enjoyable one. These thoughts glimpsed through his head amongst the anger.

Then, the man suddenly disappeared and Desais only caught a glimpse of him. It was like a smile that was all he could see from the man's face. When suddenly, Iken appeared out of nowhere blocking this attack Desais couldn't spot. For a moment, Desais felt a twinge of fear. He was snapped back to his senses when Iken screamed out to him. That's right, I'm in a fight and have no time for fear or helplessness. I must win or else we all die. Desais said as he quickley moved above the two of them. His wings clapped together to form a giant fist. The fist was formed using as thick of bone as he could possibly make. He also attempted to form armament haki at the end of the fist to cause it to damage the obvious devil fruit user as much as he could. As Desais was falling the fist gained some momentum from the distance to the point of impact. "Hone Hone no GODS FIST!" Desais yelled as the giant fist slammed down towards the opponent. Hopefully, Iken was able to move out of the way in time or at least block the oncoming attack from harming him as well. After all, Iken did request him to attack with as much power as he could muster.

Kiddo kept running as he found himself suddenly running near the battle. He couldn't seem to find anyone. His efforts started to be all but useless now. Thoughts of what else he should do ran through his mind. He even contemplated about swiming away but quickly shot down that idea for fear of the what is out within the ocean. He pounded his head with his fist hoping for more ideas to rush in. Then, all thoughts seemed to disappear and the only one that remained was to return to Desais and help with the fight. "Hahahahaha! You're a fool to think that you'd be any help in a fight against a god!" Kiddo yelled at himself. It was obvious he didn't care who heard him now. He thought that of course everyone's attention must be with those that are flying in the air and causing such destruction. Or maybe he had hoped someone else would hear his cries and decide to come over to him. Either way, he knew he could't just stand in one spot for long. Without even realizing, his legs began to carry him towards the area where the crumbled down werehouse remained. It was time to do something instead of waiting around for another to do it for him. "Clearly I've gone insane to think that this would help me." Kiddo said to himself as he ran back the way he came.

14/15

Desais HP: 210/210

Rounds till gear ends: 2

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:34 pm

[Warehouses]

Mikenlo detected the sword. It pushed heavily passed the darkness and shadows in the air towards Mikenlo. He judged it was probably as strong as his own attack. But that wasn't good enough. He wanted to break the bone man's bones. He summoned the darkness in his throat and spit, or more like regurgitated, a large orb of darkness, visibly stronger than the weak dark orbs made for quantity. This dark orb had all of the strength of true darkness, and was moving at bullet-like speed. And it was aimed straight at Desias. Then the other man's attack grew close and then Mikenlo shifted the attack to deflect the cutting power of the man swinging his sword at him. Suddenly a shockwave launched from the impact; it felt like a small-scale sonic boom, like maybe one created by a sonicspeed cannonball. The bones on the boneman began to change shape. Mikenlo knew what was happening thanks to his extra sense. But there wasn't any pain in these men yet. Only fear, honor, and courage. This, he could not allow. He cackled loudly, but not so loud that everyone could hear him; only those with sufficient perception or close proximity would be able to here the more tame laugh.

"Ha! Wimpy wimpy man! I stop sword with a big stick! Breaking boney with hiyah!"

Mikenlo the then noticed the bullets flying towards him. The shockwave was the only reason he noticed. Their material was so different from metal he hadn't considered they were bullets before. Thankfully he had a way to avoid the 4 bullets unaffected by the shockwave. But he had so little time.

Assassin form

Mikenlo spun around avoiding the fist fired at him, as well as the bullets; one bullet did manage to hit Mikenlo's long beard towards the bottom. Mid spin, he formed an ax out of his darkness on his staff. Then he swung the staff downward, towards desias's skull. But it was actually a feint. A trick. At this proximity, he knew it could not be dodged even with great speed. Not with his agility. He knew it had to be blocked. And when it was blocked, the dark ax would burst out into a blade and after crunching, cutting, and crushing whatever was infront of the ax, would seemingly dissipate. But in fact it did not. When the two men next lifted their eyes' to face Mikenlo in battle, in front of them, just between them and Mikenlo, would stand a dark Mirage. A vague image of a deadman. One that in Darkness's own nature formed to Mikenlo's imagination. And the brains of the two men finished the job before him as a figure stood, dark sword in his chest depicting his death, and burns as depicting his burial, the men would see Cat standing between them and Mikenlo. Mikenlo did not know the torment he had just placed before the men, seeing their dead ally's form ahead of them. But this was what he did with his illusion. He liked to cause pain.

[Argis's Ship]

Argis stares up at Derge, as he lay on the deck. He feels his wounds begin to close as Pyro's magic flames burned his pains away. He planned punishments for Derge as he sped off into the distance. Argis turned his head to thank the fishman for his courtesy, and suddenly Barton had propelled him partially through the floor. Argis was appalled, and enraged. This prick had the gall to strike down the one who just assisted an equal-ranking officer, and on his own ship no less! And he damaged the ship EVEN MORE than it already had been by his creature. He hadn't even really thought about it, as he realized that if barton stepped an inch forward he'd be pierced through the throat by Argis's own drawn sword. Instinctively, reflexively Argis had placed sword into the point-blank range. He was at the distance that if barton tried to move, Argis would gain superior advantage and have a high probability of killing the man, and a near certainty of injury. Argis considered his actions and their intent. It insulted his honor, his patriotism, and his moral standards to see his comrade brutally tossed aside. He would not stand for it on his ship. And he would kill anyone who tried to ignore basic equality principles on his jurisdiction.

"Hear me Barton, I do not know what may justify your cruelty, but even if I did I would not allow it in my presence on MY ship, where I am the authority; I command you, stand down! This one pulled me in my weakened state to the position I am now. I am indebted to him and I shall not allow him harm within my authority."

The eyes of the injured marine were fierce; so much so, anyone could see he would sacrifice his own life to uphold his word. They showed that he respected the creature and was genuinely offended by Barton's actions. If Barton did not heed Argis's warning, he would find himself in combat with him and his pet. Pyro was struck with rage. He had been discriminated against for being a devil fruit user at one time, and he did not appreciate the insult to the creature's genetics. Pyro was then astonished by his Captain's action. Pyro was so caught up in the moment, he almost forgot entirely about his best friend, dashing into battle. Pyro felt that he needed to support Argis. He came even closer to his captain and perched over him, continuing to keep a wary stance while healing Argis. He would not allow his captain harm. He had determined it.

Pyro's beak was mere inches from the rumble ball buried beneath the flames where his clothes had been. He could use it at any time. He knew he could only use it once, but without it he'd be too weak to have a chance against someone like barton, even with a one-armed Argis as an ally. Or at least Pyro thought so. But Argis hadn't given Pyro any signals he could detect. This gave him the slightest hesitation. He would wait to use it for the exact moment he needed it. He would not waste a valued resource. He felt a twinge of guilt. If he had thought to, he could have protected Bruce, but Pyro was taken by surprise. And he didn't know who the creature was anyway. So he hadn't. He would not let the same be true with Argis. He prepared for the moment, waiting almost anxiously for the right moment.

Dagon continues to swim through the deep sea in the dock area, at the current center just 100ft from the sea floor in the area. He knew this current would speed him up substantially in returning to shore. He pushed with all his strength, propelling himself into the center of the undersea current. He was carried at high speed, roughly through the almost peaceful cold water around him in viciously churning, warm, shifting water. It interfered with his ability to detect anything, and made him only able to see as much as any other fishman. He was no longer in his primal rage. He had calmed with the loss of panic from escaping. By a miracle, his plan worked despite the unaccounted details. Soon he'd reach shore, and then he could gather his resources and design plans. The current wouldn't fail him. His skill as a navigator wouldn't fail him.

Pyro
4500/5000
130/130
8/15

Dagon
3750/5000
105/105
9/15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:30 pm

'Cole's Perception Inside of Their Mind'
'Fuck it' Cole thought at the same time but for different reasons. Cole tried his hardest not to want to save that woman but couldn't he could feel the worry from within his own mind about him finding out about from discord, but he could also tell that he knew that he would never let himself forgive himself for not trying to get discord to save this woman ally/enemy it reminded him to much of his mother. so he did what he knew he had to and he let go let go into the rage and the fear that created Discord and dove into it not know what will happen only knowing that he would be different if they survived this as he drowned in the Fear,Hate,Loneliness and Chaos that made up what discord was originally blacking out hoping that his only true friend he knew would know what he would have wanted and what to do now that he had not chains to bind him as he sunk deeper and deeper into the watery madness that was in is mind.

Discord's Perceptive
Discord felt Cole chains that kept him from going completely wild break and knew he was going to have some fun know that he had loss the only thing attaching he to this world and now alone. Discord turned to the women he was ordered by his captain to guard a smiled a wicked Grin "I am going out there to go and Murder that bastard. Run while you can because once I go out there I am not stopping till he or I am Dead  and if he dose not kill me someone will have to to stop this beast of a monster I am inside, So i guess this is it Byenee." He said with the last part coming out weirdly cheerful and completely normal for how discord had spoke before. He started to run to the battle activating The Hangman's Revenge and sending his 4 of his Tendrils of Darkness he had already made at iron hardness and sword sharpness at the man not caring if they hit or not. Only thinking of how much he wanted him TO DIE FOR MAKING COLE GIVE UP HIS LIFE HE HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR AND DISCORD HAD NOTHING BUT RAGE IN HIS MIND as Discord thought as he sent his tendrils of darkness straight towards the old fucker while aiming his arms to fire a Sun's Holy Spear once he had a clear shot at the man.

Xp:3/15
HP:120/120
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Ikari turned towards the action.  She had been oblivious to it before.  Perhaps this was out of some baser instinctual level that she just shouldn't look.  Perhaps it was just a mental block to force her not to see what had occurred.  However, that was gone now.  Ikari could she the destruction now and with it, a whole slew of memories began to rush back into her head.  The world around Ikari withdrew as new images were shown to her.  A friendly customer asking for help repairing his ship.  Ikari and her father working on the ship.  A blood curdling scream.  Hellish dogs.  A destroyed corpse.  

It was at that point that Ikari and her father ran from the ship and the Great Massacre began.  It was at this point that Ikari nearly lost her life and became something not entirely human.  It was at this point that Ikari lost most of her town and her own father.  It's still a time that Ikari looks back upon with deep regret and sadness.  Both of these caused by her lack of power.  The ability to do nothing.  It was only when the Marines came did the island begin to prosper again but only under a new tyrannical ruler.
Ikari would snap out of her daze to begin watching the fight.  Standing here, she could see that the man they were all fighting was definitely using some sort of Devil Fruit.  Looking at her right arm, Ikari would clench her hand into a fist nodding.  It was at this point Wacko had ran past her, seeming oddly cheerful for someone usually so...wacko.  

Ikari would walk forward slowly, moving down the goggles from her forehead to her cover her eyes.  Walking forward now at more rapid pace, Ikari would attempt to get the attention of Sandy.  She had a simple plan, but it might help.  If she has successfully gotten his attention, she would begin to shout.  It doesn't exactly matter if Orby heard her, he didn't have information everyone else had;
"Dante.  I need you to throw me."
Ikari would make a motion as if cracking her knuckles, her arms not allowing this to happen however.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Dante smiled when he realized that his attack had made contact with the opponent, or rather it had made it to him instead of being completely obliterated from the face of the map. Iken was close, and Desais was being attacked. Dante didn't have the right reaction time nor the lack of trust in their abilities to stop them, nor the attack against Desais, but what he did have was a sand grappling technique moving at 100% speed towards the opponent with Iken on top of it. The man sent an orb at Desais, which Dante couldn't prevent in any way, but the moment the sand that carried Iken was near the opponent all hell went lose. The moment Iken clashed with that man, sending a sonic boom, the sand that supported him had sand tentacles come out and attempt to grab the opponent; there were 7 of them.

Sand Grapple is a technique that moves at Dante's DF control in speed, which is in this case 100%, and it happened during the sonic boom between the two. The technique burst through the sand holding Iken up, and steel hard, moved effortlessly through the weak current created by the blast. There one of the tentacles not only blocked the technique between the axe, but if the opponent didn't have 100% agility to dodge the sand, would have the axe enveloped by sand that is steel hard. The only way to remove it was by having enough skill to cut through it, or via some kind of DF technique. While this happened simultaneously the other tentacles moved towards the opponent; if one of them grabbed him it will completely surround him and, upon being grabbed, Dante executes the second phase.

If the opponent is grabbed by the sand grapple then Dante will use Sand Graveyard, this technique increases the pressure of an opponent surrounded by sand and causes them 100 damage. If he is surrounded completely then this includes simultaneous critical damage to the head, since everything is being crushed at once. At the same time, the sand will become the medium to another source of sand techniques simultaneously turning the sand inside the coffin into spikes. Each one of the spikes do 100 damage; with the limited room inside the sand that's 7 pretty big spikes inside the coffin. At the same time, while inside, 120% strength is needed to break out after using sand graveyard.

If the attack misses somehow, despite having almost twice the speed of the opponent's agility and being close to melee range, then the sand grappling will turn to sharks and follow the opponent's direction in a horde of razor sharp sharks. Each of them do 100 damage if they hit the opponent, with skin that shreds most things it passes.

While all of this happened Ikari asked Dante to throw her in the air- nay, she DEMANDED he do it. Dante sighed. "Fine, but in exchange you clean your damn room." If she accepted then he will sand grapple right underneath her and send her at 100% speed towards the opponent. "Get your fist out, and don't just punch him.. grab him, and never let go."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 10:45 pm

[Warehouse]

It felt like an earthquake when Dante expanded the sand under Iken's feet. The sandman shot wriggly rope like constructs out blocking the axe aimed for Desais all the while trying to grab the enemy. As soon as the sand and darkness clashed the darkness seemed to break into small pieces. What it began to from was something that made Iken feel sick to his stomach. Iken's eyes opened wide and his mouth went agape when he seen the tangled remains of a familiar figure. It fooled the young captain for a moment until he realized there was nothing there. All Iken could feel in the space was that same cold nothingness that had been radiating from the old man the whole time. Iken closed his eyes for a moment before turning to Desais; he tossed his first mate the seastone cutlass Iken had received from the very man the foe was now trying to imitate. "It's not real, it's just an illusion. Now show him the treasure Cat left behind for us, drive that blade into his belly at fully speed." Iken told his comrade.

Iken sheathed his blade before turning back towards the foe. The captain ran directly at the man using the grapples or tentacles made of sand that were attempting to bind the enemy. Iken had been used to the ground moving under him as he was a pirate and all so the shifting sands did little to deter him. As Iken neared the foe, instead of driving a blade into the man he leaped over him; on to the building behind him. "Demon King's Hard Appendage" In on fluid motion Iken sliced the woman off of the pole she was bound to. With one arm Iken cradled the young woman while the other gripped his blade, its tip aimed at Mikenlo.

A burst of hot air caused some of the stray sand to swirl in the breeze. The source of the steamy burst landed next to Iken; the immediate area around the source felt warm or hot even like he was radiating heat. Iken turned his head to see another familiar face he thought he would never see again. There was no mistaking it this time, the man next to Iken was no illusion. Iken's eyes narrowed when he noticed the marine garb the man was dressed in. "Brother I'm glad you're alive. I thought the clan extinct and here today on this island, four stand within a ten meter radius." Iken said almost in shock.

Derge stood before two members of the clan he thought had surely perished save himself and a member or two of the traitor clan. The blood user eyed his former brother callously; he had not wanted to believe that the man he followed was a pirate, exactly like the men who destroyed their village. Even so it seemed as if he had been the one to rescue the woman, a woman that was undoubtedly Derge's little sister. Saying that Hime was in bad condition was probably and understatement. "You and the other two here are the only members of the true clan that I've found. I suppose it's worth mention that there are at least two of the poisoned bloods out and around." Derge said in response to Iken.

"Head of Cthulhu - Strangle" A large head of a demonic like created formed from Derge's blood. Growing from the head was large number of wriggly tentacle like constructs. The blood moved towards the foe that had tortured his sister with the soru speed his gear allowed. The vapor cooled becoming harder as the constructed tentacles chase their target attempting to wrap around the crazy old man. If they were successful the tentacles would begin to slowly squeeze the life out of the dirty old man adding to the pressure from the similar sand technique.

[S.S. Camelot]

Bruce could sense Barton getting angrier with every word the Argis spoke. All three of them were getting ready for battle, the smell of it made it apparent to the shark type fishman. He laid on the floor where he had been knocked down to feigning injury worse than what he actually had. He knew if he was going to get out of it all alive he was going to have to move at just the right time.

"You're ship? I don't fucking give a shit if the goddamned bottom feeder saved your sorry ass or not. It's your own damned fault for getting into that situation in the first place. I mean come on how fucking pathetic do you have to be to not even be able to avoid your own subordinates attack? Are you so unexperienced as an officer that you can't predict the movements of the crew serving under you? You're nothing but a nuisance to these powerful young marines; all that you're succeeding in doing is hindering their progression." said Barton clearly getting angrier. Just as it seemed the marine was going to blow his top he took a deep breath and raised his arm above his head as if he was stretching. "Even if I'm on your ship, I am still ranking officer as long as long as were in my base...." Barton barked. "Signature Move: Spear Buster Canon” Barton dropped his hefty arm down with his fingers out straight mimicking the point of a spear.

"Water Scimitar” Bruce spun around flinging two water blades at Barton. The blades were practically deflected by Barton's spear like attack causing a pressure wave that threw Bruce off of the ship and into the water. Using the opportunity Bruce swam for the tunnels that ran under the island. The fishman had no interest in a battle between humans, even if he was the cause of it. His chance was finally there, an opportunity that increase his chances of actually being able to escape. Bruce knew he couldn't let it slip by; no matter what the cost.

A small portion of the water blade sliced a small opening into the sleeve of Barton's shirt, however the weakened attack had no effect on the marine captain. The first stage of his attack may have been stopped but he was still generating more than enough power to put a good sized hole in Argis' precious ship. Barton's technique combined all of his strength and skill into a three staged attack. The first was the recently deflected spear which would do 120 damage, followed by the second and then third stages which do 95 and 70 damage respectively. While neither of the attacks would alone, normally sink a ship the size of the S.S. Camelot; the combined might however would be more than enough.

Iken:
15/15
185/185 HP
5500/6000 Calories

Derge:
9/15
135/135 HP

Bruce:
15/15
65/105 HP

Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:31 am

The attacks came so quickly but soon disapated. Desais couldn't do anythign but float there and stare off at the new body that appeared. To Desais, the form of Cat wasn't an illusionm, but a reality. It shocked him so much that what Dante had done to prevent the incoming attack hadn't even fazed him. He was off on his own little world right now and it wasn't going to end well for him. Tears began welling up in his eyes as he saw the first man that had brought him along with the Steel Village. This man was the reason he was where he was now. If it hadn't been for him, Desais would probably be off on his own or even dead somewhere. He would have never met Iken (or so he thought) and would have never become a devil fruit eater. It was all thanks to this man, this apparition standing before him.

The next moment Desais heard Iken call out to him and toss him the sea stone blade. Desais caught it and looked down upon it. He knew if he had but touched the sea stone part, it would render him feeling a bit weak. Luckily for him he caught it at the hilt where there wasn't any seastone. After looking down at the weapon, Desais peered back up at Iken as he went off continuing the battle that was ongoing. This brought his conscious a bit back into the world around him. The words The drive that blade into his belly rang throughout Desais's mind. It felt wrong to do so, to kill a comrad. Though deep within him, he knew that Cat was already dead. It just was painful to remember, especially when seeing him right in front of them.

The next moment, Desais gripped both his hands on the hilt of the blade and rushed Cat at Soru speeds. The tip of the blade made contact with the body as the rest of it plunged through the illusion. Desais's wings then wrapped around them forming together, encasing the two in a bone like ball structure. He didn't want others to see the pain and sorrow that had erupted within him as he saw his old ally get run through yet again. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Desais screamed within the ball. But it was so loud that it echoed throughout the outside of the shell. The yell was heard throughout the island as Desais then opened up the ball and held the sword in his left hand as his arm dangled there. The tears stained down his face as his sadness was replaced with rage. He glared at his opponent and within a moments notice, rushed him with both his arms and legs coated in his Bone saw. Desais wasn't thinking as he flailed at the enemy with his arms, legs, and Cat's sword.

Kiddo stopped only for a moment as he heard the scream. It chilled him to the bone as he thought of what could have happened. He figured someone had been run through and died. That's what it gave off to him. It made him regret continuing towards the battle that was commencing, but what else was he to do. It was either fight or become captured by the marines. He figured the latter would be better. Even if it ment his death. At least then, he wouldn't have the pain of his terrible memories to haunt him. Even when Jack was dead, it seemed as though he was still alive. Only the sweet serenity of death would be able to ease him of that pain. But he was too much of a coward to take his own life. Not only that, he felt a need to live. That was what drove him to the fight instead of continuing to find a way to escape like the coward he wanted to be.

2/15

Desais HP: 215/215

Rounds till gear ends: 1

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 pm

[Warehouses]
Mikenlo's attention was averted only for an instant by the blind spot in his vision moving closer to him. There was no darkness or shadow in kairoseki; that was the only thing. But more importantly were the tendrils. Mikenlo spun at high speed to redirect his trajectory several meters to the left, shifting his body away from the sand. Holding his assassin form longer than he normally held his forms was a choice of flavor. The one had shown the ability to see through his illusions, so the only way to logically escape is to escape with him. A trap. He'd have to lure the swordsman away while avoiding the attacks around him. He chuckled for an instant. He's have to start bt dodging the tentacles the newcomer was launching at him. But they were to fast to simply dodge. So he he did the only thing he coukd think of. He created a mass illusion around everyone except iken and desais showing him switching placed with a bunch of dark clones. Then he turned his attention to Desais and Iken, who would not even notice the illusions directly. However, those with sufficient practical or tactical (60% total) inside the illusion would notice the sudden disappearance of desais and iken. Those with perception equal or greater would see a glimmer of shadow for an instant before mikenlo suddenly appeared elsewhere.

"Abysmal Platform!!!"

Mikenlo shouted as desais shot at him. Mikenlo began a kickboxing barage, creating small platforms of dense, tangible darkness emitting from his body, using each platform both as a means to absorb desais's attacks, but also to evade the others. He aimed each punch, elbow, kick, and knee to hit desais's attacks, crushing them into the darkness one after the other. The darkness, tangible and heavy, crushed no harder than his normal darkness at 160% but instead clung to objects like a paste, appearing to almost burn rather than crush. Mikenlo noticed an opening as desais flinched; or at least that's all he could tell from his vision; it could have even been a cough. He could not discern quite what it was without real sight. But he didn't care. He plunged his foot downwadd; regardless of desais's reaction to the drop kick rushing at him with 180% force of spinning an devil fruit power as the platform formed on his foot, propelling him upward. But now was his time to shine. He could not let the opportunity escape. He had to let Erebus use the secret weapon.

Full form

Erebus was still rising from the momentum, but he lost his ability to control his path. Only to pull his trump card. He screamed as a black beam burst from his dark body towards the sun. As he reached the peak of the jump he smiled. Mikenlo was back in human form. And almost a kilometer of darkness surrounded him. No one would see more than a shadow cast from outside the eclipse, out towards the walls untouched by his darkness. But he wasn't done yet. He unleashed the largest volley of dark orbs yet. But not at his foes. A low rumbling could be heard by any man, sounding like grinding metal and bone to anyone with 40%+ perception. Clashing of steel and screaming was heard as the fallen, mutilated victims of the previous battle rose. The remaining marines were being slaughtered by the horde of darkling pirates and marines; a chill fell over Mikenlo. One of them was getting up slower than the rest. His body clawing itself together. Jack finally stood before his son again, resurrected. He felt amazing. Everything was so clear. His skin was grey, and his eyes, nails, teeth, hair, and veins where thick black. He stood and laughed.

[S.S. Camelot]
Pyro and Argis were already at the ready. Pyro ate his rumble ball. Argis whispered into his ear "Code: Reverse Ambush". It was a strategy. Pyro launched forward as fast as he could fly, which was considerable since he was still in full form. He zoomed forward, but not fast enough to stop Barton. But he didn't have too. Argis, acting the instant Barton did, bounded across his ship with quick leaps. Suddenly he appeared beneath and in front of Barton. He had used a spinning motion to hide his movements until he reached the blind spot. Argis drew his sword with all his strength and skill. But it was only a feint the sheathe hit barton's hand at the same the blade edged Barton's throat. But then the blade snapped back into the sheathe and Argis used the extra momentum to propel Barton right towards Pyro. Argis knew Barton would just continue to use the motion to hit Pyro. But he was ready.

Sacred Form

Pyro had transformed into his sacred form. Barton was flying towards him at high speed, increasing the strength of his attack. But there was no fear. He had all he needed. With his devil fruit to assist him, what was there to fear? He drew his sword and braced it against his arms, hoping the sleek, sharp blade would finds it way in Barton's skin as Pyro blocked his attack. In this form, he had (42.5%) considerable strength, and with his (55%) superb use of his devil fruit abilities, he had amassed a near superhuman (97.5%) level of defense.  Argis knew that with Barton's momentum (roughly 40%) over the short distance, Barton would have no choice but to either go through Pyro or through the floor next to him. But Argis doubted Barton's mental capacity to foresee why this fact ensured his defeat, particularly the facts of his ship's organization and Pyro's unique skills would be completely unknown to Barton. Without this knowledge, he doubted Barton knew a trap was even a possibility. Argis only knew it was a possibility because he used the tactic himself, but even Argis lacked the sheer tactical ability to escape such a trap if the situation was reversed and Argis knew this about himself. It was that fact in and if itself what made Argis decide this particular plan. But he didn't have the time to do it right. So he had to trust Pyro to stall, and his own nimbleness to succeed.

Pyro
4500/5000
130/130
10/15

Dagon
3750/5000
105/105
11/15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Discord cuss out in anger as his tendrils missed him and never even getting the time to line up a shot as he disappeared into a crowed of copies of himself as they rapidly moving, Discord only seeing the of outlines of darkness. But Discord was unable to focus as his natural instincts of pure rage automatically took back over as as he start to feel the coldness of being alone and because he was not hurting actively trying to hurt something something and the anger almost took control over him, but he remembered how Cole had treated him with so much kindness even while in that hell hole and while all he did for the first year there was start fight with other inmates for fun and constantly getting there body hurt. Shaking his head he quickly got out of the haze the memories brought back by his own WILL and knew he had to kill something that Cole would have wanted dead just so that he could let his rage out on something that could not be considered a friend to Cole to let him live on just a little longer by staying in control and not being the beast he is. So he need to get to something he could kill starting to turn away from the battle, knowing that his fight with the thing of godlike proportion was not over he just need something that he could hurt bad right NOW before going back to help his allies he need to let of some more steam so he could help his allies... no they weren't his allies they were Cole's crew and their allies and in order to help them he need to be calm... or at least as calm as he could get as an eclipse took the sun for some reason he would have to guess that it had something to do with that Godlike thing but first he need to let out his rage. Discord turn around to see a perfect target and it even had the same strange darkness to it that the godlike thing and it was undead seeing it utterly destroy a group of cowering Marines. He summoned up 2 more tendrils at max hardness and sharpness and sent all 6 of them he now had out to kill the what he would now be calling zombie as it seem to be formed from a dead body after it was dead Discord would be able to focus his newly found control over their body to kill that Thing that made Cole feel it was necessary to kill himself.

Meanwhile in the head of Discord/Cole Something was happening to the Sea of Dark Emotion in which Cole threw himself in seems to be raging for a reason not yet known.

Posts Left for the Hanged Man: 9
XP:6/15
HP:120/120
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:57 pm

An interesting development, considering with the surprise, speed of the attack, the close proximity, and the sheer amount of them compared to his one body a simple spin in one direction would normally be impossible to dodge all seven 100% speed attacks. Dante scuffed, transforming his sand into Sharks and having them fly towards the opponent to shred his body BEFORE he turned into clones. He'l have to dodge or block them, considering this happened right after the attack missed. It also got him thinking why the attack didn't hit; did he also have the odd ability that the Gato's seemed to have in the family? Could he predict things before they happened?

After the attack Dante sighed, looking around at the destruction going on around him. Dark objects fell from the sky and crashed on the ground, the white haired tanned man could hear everything going on around him. It was... sad. Dante had to protect the people around him, so he couldn't even abandon them and attack the opponent. He disliked these pirates, for they know something he doesn't, but he had to protect them. He didn't have any real reason to help pirates other then with a common goal, he didn't like that they did whatever they wanted without the thought of everyone else. In fact, in the new world that Dante envisions piracy will still be illegal. Since democracy has no room for rogues that did whatever they wanted.

He thought of this while the zombies came running at him. He sighed, putting his palm on the floor and transforming the very ground around him into sand. The depths were so deep and the change was so sudden that it knocked all of them on their asses. Then it happened, sharks appeared from the ground and bit down on the majority of the bodies and pulled them underneath the sand. The sharks were sharp, cutting everyone they grabbed and killing them instantly. The same ten sharks continually moved around Dante, biting and killing every corpse around him and the people around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event   Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crush The Stone Hound: Steel Versus Mortar - Site Event
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next