One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big site event

Go down 
+10
TheBlackLuffy
Hysteria
Doc Bearcoat
Cobdogred
Rodoku
Agthala
Master of Chaos
y dau cymraeg
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
14 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 am

We have been discussing ideas and we have a few for our next full site event, ill put each idea we have and you can comment on which you like

1. Two warring factions ask pirates to come and fight for them in a island.
2.An island rich with seastone mineral attracts major names to the island which causes a huge battle between all factions. All aiming for the ultimate prize. Little do they know the island is protected by the indigenous folk.
3.A legendary treasure in a cluster of island rumored to have been laid in one of the four islands. Each island having different seasons. There are 4 different parts of one map which supposedly leads to the treasure. Who will complete the map and reach the treasure first, which has a rumored map of the grand line.
4. A survival game where characters must defeat each other to see who becomes the champion of the island. The winner getting a great prize.

Tell me what you think and if you hve any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 am

Number two sounds good. Number one...I dunno how well that would work out. The pirates would probably either ignore them or come and wipe them out. Number three would be difficult to manage and make it fair. And number four...we have tournaments for that kinda thing.

So my vote'll be going towards number two.
Back to top Go down

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 am

two
Back to top Go down

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 am

Two
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 am

Hmmmm i'd rather like number two and three, so i'd pick one of those two.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

I vote for number 2
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Another vote for Two
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

I like numbers three and two...

Well, my boat goes for 3, since I like the idea more.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm

I think a combination of these ideas could make for our maximum enjoyment. Like combining numbers two and three...I like the seastone island idea, as well as the four island battle...
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

One or Two.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Two sounds a bit too similar to the Atlantis thread in my opinion. Swap the sea stone for the Oro Jackson and indigenous with cyborg modified Atlantis natives, and it's pretty close.

Unless something else is tossed in to spice two up a bit, I'm leaning towards number three. It might be a bit harder to juggle, but there could be separate threads for each island to make it easier for people to follow. There's also more chances for some people to end up being partially victorious since there's multiple map fragments involved.

There also might be some possibility for pirates to turn on each other to obtain all the pieces for themselves. Maybe that would give the marines a chance to actually come out near the top for once (forbid the thought) while the pirates fight amongst themselves.

TL;DR - The third scenario has my vote for the time being.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 am

ok, the overwhelming vote is for 2, so like, how do you think it should be handled, with or without indigenous forces?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:57 am

I think there should be at least one indgenous force, just to raise the bar a little. Maybe something like a dark cult, or a criminal orginisation?
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm

I like that Idea
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

Maybe it should be a trap. Have 3 powerful Marines waiting for the pirates at the Island. Thus, once they get there. They are already their and waiting to attempt to capture any of those big named pirates who arrive.

I like number 4. But maybe if we limited it to a Fighting tournament for only rookies. Since we have so many. It would be interesting to see how every crew would fair against other new crews. It could build rivalries. Make new friendships. Ect. But that's just a thought
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 pm

my vote would go to 3..If I'm not to late Razz
and an indigenous force could be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 pm

This was canceled last time I checked....
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:18 am

oh dang it Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 am

What about a Dead End Adventure event?
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I like the last two
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Quote :
2.An island rich with seastone mineral attracts major names to the island which causes a huge battle between all factions. All aiming for the ultimate prize. Little do they know the island is protected by the indigenous folk.

I don't think that this is a bad idea or anything, but for argument's sake, let's replace a few key words in that statement with something else and see what we get:

Quote :
2.An island housing the Oro Jackson attracts major names to the island which causes a huge battle between all factions. All aiming for the ultimate prize. Little do they know the island is protected by the indigenous folk.

Idea three probably makes the most sense, that given. It just feels like idea two would end up being a repeat of the last major event...at least to me, in any case.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Sponsored content

Big site event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big site event   Big site event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big site event
Page 1 of 1