One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all chibis!! Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:16 am

redmerv landed on a cloud and fell asleep

(I remember it Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 am

After a few minutes, or maybe a few hours, the pain subsides, and Fwink lay down in exhaustion, looking up at the sky. He saw a soliary cloud float by. As it passed off to his left he noticed a figure. Fwink squinted his eyes and reconized the wind guy, Redmerv!. But how was Fwink supposed to get up to the height of the clouds?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:40 pm

redmerv fell in sleep and heforgot to controll the wind he fell down, if he doesnt wake up he will fall in the sea and he will die,
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Dude was skating on his feet wheels, when he jumped over a ramp and caught Redmerv. He threw him to the ground, and parachuted away from the ground. "RADICAL!!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 pm

redmerv woke up '' where am I?'' he said to the one that just saved him
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 pm

"You're in... I dunno. I think it's the gold coast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all chibis!! Battle   Calling all chibis!! Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all chibis!! Battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2