One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Empty
PostSubject: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 pm

The Roll Call
Rafu is a man who is dressed with a pink robe which even hides his feet that are covered by a pair of sandals. On the robe, there are several different colored petals drawn. He has scars all across his face and he has a slightly tank skin. His eyes are dark colored, like his short messy hair. He wears a straw hat that cover his face expression a lot he currently stay behind his desk as he stare at his name plate .

It read, Sea Admiral Rafu Reissa (North Blue)
The solid wooden oak tree desk which was about 8 feet long hand several den mushi on his desk, and several piles of reports to read threw. The Admiral sat back behind his desk studying the reports it was time for him to act. He begin to raise his hand as he place it on his Den Den mushi he called his sectary to have a list of all the marines in North Blue before his eyes within the next few hours(1-5).

He fold his arm as he place his katana beside him he turn his chair as he stare out the window of the current base of operation for the North Blue area. This is currently unknown to most of the marines in our only a select few know about this rank, and this new base of operation.
He grin he said, “Let the games begin."
(All marines who are in the north blue area Please post a ooc link on this thread Please. So I can post assign marines to islands where they are needed at. Thank you for your time if no marines assign to North blue I am going to start pulling 1-3 marines out of different blue for help.)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:19 am

Almost one hour had gone by since Rafu had called the marines that were currently in North Blue. Mirella had nothing to do with this area, but she was coincidentally visiting an island around there that was famous for its rejuvenating treatments. She was relaxing inside a hot water bath, with the help of another female subordinate, since she basically became immobilized inside it, when her special den den mushi from aquatic environments started ringing.

She was required in the main North Blue base for some unknown reason. After crossing the calm belt with her ship completely invisible and with a seastone bottom she was exhausted, and it really got on her nerves that she was being disturbed... but she thought that it might be something interesting, so she left the island and sailed towards the base.

When she got there she walked through the hallways invisible, just in case some old marine archenemy was around, and materialized herself in front of the secretary.

"Why were we called here?" - she demanded answers immediately.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:51 am

The invited
The sectary flip through the records looking to match a person with a face she found her she said, “Yes, Commodore Mirell the Sea Admiral would like to see you now, Please step into his officer."
She pointed toward the door maybe the Commodore would enter maybe not.

The Office
Commodore Mirell Enter into the Office as she could see Rafu this was a man who is dressed with a pink robe which even hides his feet that are covered by a pair of sandals. On the robe, there are several different colored petals drawn. He has scars all across his face and he has a slightly tan skin. His eyes are dark colored, like his short messy hair. He wears a straw hat that cover his face expression, he remove his straw hat to reveal his face. He search threw his draw to produce one Marine cap placing it on his head.

He clears his paper work off his desk leaving a few piles left in corner of the desk.
There was den Mushi thought out his desk his desk was solid wood that was about 8 feet long ,and five feet tall. He said," Commodore Mirell what a surprise to see you here" Searching threw his paper to make sure he said her name correctly. He then said," I have two tasks for you well three the first is will you go on a date with me? He -for surely a sexy woman like you wouldn't mind a fair date with a man of my rank he grins." Now the Second thing is a draft as you can see that there is not that much marine station here due to the new ranking structure for that very reason I need for you to gather at least 3 marines then send them here for reassignment on my orders. Here the last thing" He grin once more as he stare at the girl tits with a wide grin he said," There have been reports of attacking pirate threw out north blue most of these people are name the Croix d'Acier Pirates they must be chance off my section or arrested killed whatever rocks your boat. I have tons of paper work to do they be one of another group of pirates that must had fought we marine still kicking! Deal with them ,and have a full report on my desk once you get done please, I have several more mission for you maybe more or two more do good my love then you may get promoted! I have asssign you 50 mairne for this task good luck my lady!"

He lean back in his chair as he study the girl toss a salute then motion her to leave his sigh even those she was so pretty he was to busy those.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Mirella looked at the secretary and rolled her eyes, she pushed the door and came in. She listened to the Sea Admiral... very weird rank, indeed.

"Firstly, I'm not a slut that sleeps with higher ranked marines to earn ranks..." -she stated abruptly.- "Second... yeah, that could be doable and third... I have no idea who those rookies are..."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:04 pm

The ,Orders
He grin the said,"Now, now, now, now, Commodore Mulie is it your job to question a higher ups? If this job is too much then I suggest you gather some marine for me then. The patrol the north blue sea's if you can't do that. Seeing that you can't take joke means you are lonely, and don't have a boyfriend because of your attitude toward man in general. I could have sworn I toss you a salute is you going to toss one back?"

He fold his arm staring at the girl hopeful she would listen or he would have to help her do the mission which was simple was simple.
He reach for his katana as he place it on his side standing up to his full height he was eager to get more man under his command or women.
He pull out a paper that was fold it read," I hereby order_________ to return to North Marine Island001 base for reassignment.
Due to the lack of structure in the marine the north blue is really under power so it is in my right to draft or pull any marine in the north blue.
If no marine are located in the North blue then I shall travel to another blue then recruit marine to bring them here for reassignment.
From Sea Admiral Rafu Reissa of north blue marine island001."

He hand her papers waiting for her to salute it was either she deal with rookie’s pirates or patrol, and recruit it was all her choice.
He hand her a den den mushi for him to call if he need to check her status report in the mission he assign her.

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I edit it for you rodo!))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

"Sea Admiral, with all respect, none of my statements were "questioning" you, and my name is not Mulie, it's Mirella, for you and everyone." -She said that and then she directly looked into the Sea Admiral's eyes.- "Your "jokes" are very badly structured... if that's what they are supposed to be. And your rank over me does not allow you to be disrespectful to me or make assumptions about my personal life, which, up to where you need to know, don't involve having a boyfriend. Not because they don't want to, but because I devoted my life to the marines, and having a boyfriend would only give problems... as he could be used as a hostage by pirates or something like that."

She paused a second and rolled her eyes when the Sea Amiral called on her not "saluting back"... was he treating her like a kid or something? Even if he was in a higher rank, her rank wasn't low either, and she had worked her way up like any other of those malevolent and perverted men that stared at her boobs or her toned up body, eating her from the outside in only with their sights.

"And yes, Hi." -she said.- "I'm sorry but as I rushed in you immediately started to talk to me, and I was relaxing as these were my supposed "vacation" days. It seems like there are no holidays for a marine, though."

She sighed and grabbed the forms and the den den mushi. She really didnt know what she was doing here, because she had been assigned to the Grandline. Everyone there knew that she was a lonely patroler, and if she had to "hire" someone, she would probably send him back to this base in another boat.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:47 pm

The Comeback Kid
He grin hearing the girl he watch her more closely taking note that she didn't toss any salute yet. It not that he look down at this girl but it the fact she was pretty, and he was slightly immediate by her appearance. He said," Ahem... I am sorry if I offend you Commodore Mirella sweet heart but you still haven't follow the proper protocol when talking to a superior officer. This greatly offend me to know you want date because of your status as a marine. I also sadden that this is your vacation time I shall allow you to go free then enjoy your vacation, and for god sake's get a boyfriend that you have something in common with."

He place his hilt of his katana by his side(right) he hope the girl would toss a salute or he would have her head for it. He chuckle as he stare at the girl nice round boobs yup the life of and prevent is never done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)   The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roll Call(All marines in North blue respond please.)
Page 1 of 1