One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 913-33

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Danto grabbed his shoulder and cringed in pain as he stood up, the monster dog barked offering to fight and let Danto rest and Danto just chuckled, "Haha, I'm the 1st mate of the PK Pirates, how would it look if I just stood back and did nothing while the crew pet battled for me, Blake would laugh at me for years if that happened. Danto sighed, "It actually would've been smarter to let Ryder fight this battle, I can't use my devil fruit abilities but Dorian taught me Bare Fist Style so it should allow me to have a bit of a chance, ...before I probably pass out from the seastone coursing through my body." Danto thought before saying aloud, "Heh I got more willpower than to just faint!" Danto jumped over the side of the ship and ran to assist Ishuzoo and Alex, "Bare Fist Twister Punch!" Danto punched a marine in his midsection and the force of it sent him skidding backwards. "That punch used a lot more energy than I thought." Danto was panting and then smiled, "Bare Fist Twister Kick!" Danto did a hand stand and began twisting and kicking at approaching marines.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Alex had just killed most of the marines easily, but he was slightly arrogant. This second wave, being seemingly as weak as the last, was nothing impressive. He spun around and began to twist the earth and sand around him, preparing for an attack, only to be taken by surprise by an ambush of five hidden marines. He was struck by kairoseki only for an instant, but it was just enough to make him trip. He used basic combat skills and his technological arms to deflect most of the kairoseki, but it was simply to much. He repeled them with a powerful shock from his cyborg parts; however, he did not know the sniper had planned this ahead of time. In his moment of tripping, trying to regain proper stance, he was struck by the tranquilizer in his carotid artery, instantly maki him woozy; following this surprise, he was struck by several kairoseki bats, knocking him into a small coearing between these mean. Weakened and defeated, he made a last-ditch effort to escape by using his strongest technique, followed by a trap.

Sea King Roar

Neji Neji no Vacuum

After defeating nearly all the weak marines, he created the vacuum in wait for someone to try to imprison him. All within 80m of him had no air, and they would eventually choke; he was not only a fishman, but a cyborg and therefor could hold his breth for a very long time. In the heat of the moment, he had forgotten that his greatest enemy was the long-range leader, and that he was a perfect target. Suddenly, everything went black as he realized if the grunts had kairoseki weapons, their leader must have at least one kairoseki net.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Danto winced once more, "Screw this!" Danto used his remaining energy to shoot himself into the sky, "Dragon Enhancement!" Danto thought, "I learned how to use life return to make all of my body systems work at 3x efficiency. Danto knew he only had 1 burst of devil fruit energy in him before the seastone took over his body. "Gum Gum Dragon Mortar!" Danto felt steam hissing off his body and his insides buring as per the side effect after using any attack with his new form of draogn enhancement. Danto began spinning his arms so fast that it seemed they weren't even visible and he stretched them out as far as he could, the same with his legs, and shot down at the crowd of marines. A big sandy dust cloud exploded from the ground and many marines were defeated. Danto's dragon enhancement move deactivated and he tried to lift himself up with his hands from his face first position, when a bunch of marines surrounded him. The sniper lifted his hand to tell the marines to halt. Danto finally stood and began throwing misguided and weak punches that missed his targets. Danto panted, and the sniper jumped down from his high post and he grabbed his sniping pole and Danto turned his attention to the sniper approaching him and shot a punch the sniper caught it in his hand and threw the fist back, before swinging the snipe pipe and blasting Danto in the face with the blunt object sending the now unconscious Danto sliding through the sand.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 am

The Phoenix Pirates seemed to be in trouble. All those enemies with the sea stone weapons were capable enough of stopping them and doing them some real damage. Even if Danto, Alex and Ishuzoo were a dynamic trio when they were fighting as a team, they were fighting against countless marines and that was what made the battle bad for them. Even if they were capable enough to stand for some time, they did not have the stamina to be able to stand forever. They started having trouble and that was pretty obvious, especially when Danto was attacked with sea stone and started losing his strength. The powerful member of the Phoenix Pirates performed one last attack against his enemies with the hopes of stopping them, but the sea stone managed to win over his body. As a result, he started panting and getting tired, before a group of marines surrounded him and told him to stop. The marines were not worried about what he could do anymore. After all, he was now incapable of doing anything... That sea stone... Who could have found out what it was actually capable of doing? That person must have been a real genius.

And that was what that man thought, as he stared at the battle from meters away. He had that question as in his pirate career, he actually saw many people handling sea stone weapons, especially in the marines. "What shall I do? What shall I do? They are too many?" thought the man, while looking at the battle. Momentarily, the man turned his back, so that he could not see. Then, he started thinking more clearly. "I have to interfere... They need my assistance. If I don't help them and something bad happens to them, I will regret it for my whole life. They are my comrades, after all!" whispered the mysterious man as he turned his head and looked at the enemies once again. Those marines... As the battle progressed, the man could not realize whether they were being multiplied or not. Where were all those marines hiding?

"Oh my..." thought the young man with the yellow clothes, the black colored mohawk, the hat, the flute and the katana as he started walking slowly towards the direction of the marines and the others. While walking, he grabbed the flute he was carrying somewhere between his belt and his clothes and he started playing, drawing the attention of a few people who were around. Those people would stop doing what they did before and they simply stared at the musician, amazed with his flute masterpiece.

"That melody... It's tingling my soul." said one of the men who listened to him.

"I feel happy for some reason..." said another man.

"I feel happy and... and drowsy." said a third man before yawning and falling asleep.

As the mysterious man kept walking and playing his flute, more and more people started falling asleep, all of them because they listened at the mysterious masterpiece that the musician played as he marched towards the direction of Danto and the others. By the time he reached them, most of the marines who were surrounding the group of the three members of the Phoenix Pirates were asleep and only a few were standing. "I guess I can stop playing my flute for a while..." said the man as he drew his sword.

"Huh? Who are you?" asked the sniper the mysterious man.

"..." the man could not reply, probably because of the signs of agoraphobia he showed before.

"I see... You are Sculpris Crystalis of the Phoenix Pirates, huh?" asked the sniper.

Sculpris would not respond. Instead, he started running towards him without speaking a word and with a serious look on his face before closing his eyes, he slashed the man at the chest before he could attack him. Then, he nodded, giving a reply to the sniper's question.

Sculpris came to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 pm

The sniper smiled, "I heard a lot about you Crystalis!" The sniper drew his pipe like weapon and signaled the other marines in his unit to go and liberate of anything valuable and turned to Crystalis. "I always wanted to gauge your abilities. As you may know from Greek and Roman legends, Poseidon put a curse on Medusa, some even say Medusa cursed some fruit. These fruit would be enticing because it gave the consumer an enormous amount of power. But this was just a way to spit at Poseidon for the curse, the consumer of the fruit, would never be able to swim again, These fruit were incredible military weapons. Less people went to the sea, fearing death after swallowing these fruit, YOU SEE THESE UNCONSCIOUS IDIOTS! THEY ALL FELL FOR MEDUSA'S CURSE!" With that the sniper lunged at Crystalis, swinging the pipe back ready to swing and hit Crystalis with the heavy blunt object.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:52 pm

"..." Crystalis would not speak a single word. Not because he did not have something to say. In fact, there were a lot of things he could say to that sniper. However, he could not do so because of his agoraphobia. Even if he could move in front of people and reveal his pressence, the young musician and swordsman did not have the courage yet to talk to people and act as if he is a normal person. Instead, after being hit with the heavy blunt object, he drew his sword and he rushed towards the man in an attempt to slash him. As he rushed, the feeling of his drawn sword, combined with the fact that he closed his eyes and thought that he was to another place, made him feel as if he was alone for a moment, making him speak the name of his attack. "Melodious Slash!" he said as he attempted to slash down the enemy sniper.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

The sniper smiled as the Melodious Slash made a gash on his stomach. "This cut, you cut through it! You cut through my armor!" The sniper began crazily cackling as he covered the gash with his right hand and as the blood soaked his hand he lifted his hand away from his wound and began licking his bloody hand. "Funny thing is, Those fools over there, the ones lying unconscious. They aren't the only ones who suffered from the curse of Medusa. I as well fell for the curse. Since you wounded me, I'll let you see the form, that will be your death." The sniper threw his sniping instrument aside and then began slowly walking towards Crystalis. His muscles began to bulge and he began to turn very gray. He even began to grow in height. With one powerful scream, a cloud of smoke erupted from the ground and when it reappeared, their was a giant 15 foot rock golem standing before Crystalis. "Now I will crush you like a bug!" The golem shot his hand forth in an open palm position, planning to smash it into Crystalis and crush him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm

"I should not let that attack hit me! If I do so, I am going to get crushed." thought Crystalis as the attack moved towards his body and he quickly sheathed his sword back at its sheath before grabbing his flute. Then, he started playing another one of his melodies. This melody was different than the previous one he played. This one was different compared to the sound that came out of the flute. This sound was sweeter and was making anybody calm down, good or evil. That was the first melody that Sculpris ever thought, his dearly beloved "First Melody", a melody that allowed him to make people stop doing whatever they did and stare at him in awe. He only hoped that the melody would work on his favor against the powerful sniper who had just transformed into a golem.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

The golem fell in a thud as the melody played. He was done just for enough time for Crystalis to get far enough away from him to avoid any melee attacks. The golem was infuriated, "Remember this name Sazashi, when I send you to hell!" Sazashi grabbed heavy gray cannon balls his platoon had gathered on the shore once he transformed into the golem. "Haha Perish, once you're dead I will kill these fools as well!" The golem grabbed 1 cannon ball in each hand and threw them at Crystalis. (Short post I know)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:23 am

"It seems you have not realized yet, have you?" talked Crystalis a few words, probably because the golem was in such a great distance that Crystalis was not affected by his agoraphobia. "No matter what you do, I am on a higher level than you are! Death Notes!" said Crystalis as he jumped high on the air and cut the cannon balls in two with his katana, his sword leaving a cute tune while he slashed the cannon balls and made them useless before they managed to explode. Then, he rushed at the sniper and with a smile on his face the swordsman would proceed with his next attack. Ultimate Melody: Seven Crimson Dark Rose Blades!" he said as he moved with a bluring speed and performed 7 consecutive slashes to the enemy in an attempt to cut him down and defeat him for good.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 pm

The sniper reverted from his golem form as the 7 slashes hit him. "Do you really, honestly think those puny hits could defeat me? I would pound you into a creamy piece of pudding but my mission here is done!" The sniper pointed to the ship showing his members of his platoon dragging out the monster dog pet that they had kidnapped the monster like dog mutation that the PK Pirates took in as a pet. The sniper threw a smoke bomb near Crystalis leaving a big cloud of purple smoke and by the time it cleared they were gone. "Crystalis!" Blake was using his fire to jet him in the air and saw the horrific sight of all his crew being defeated. "Crystalis tell me, what just happened here?" Blake looked at Crystalis with his golden eyes widened in shock.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:41 am

"Everybody... They were attacked by those people and I... I couldn't do anything! I saved them but I was not capable of protecting the dog! They took the dog!" said Crystalis with tears all over his face, as he was disappointed with himself for not being able to do what he had to do. "I... failed." he said with a quiet voice that showed his sadness over what happened and then he turned his back at Blake so that he would not see him crying... Even if Crystalis saved everybody and managed to do a lot of things against the sniper, in the end he was unable to defeat him and that was a big disappointment for the musician.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Blake's mouth dropped at the hearing this, Blake clenched his fists and flames began to spiral and circle around Blake, "I see, and these people I assume are the marines!" Blake's flames erupted from his body as he shot blasts of flames angled into to the sky, near the ships and the balls of flames fell down, some landing onto the ship. Blake growled, "I will destroy them, Crystalis, you, you protect them, just in case more marines come back!" This time the erupting flames now turned into a large pillar of fire bursting through Blake, "Lava Boost!" Blake lifted into the sky and began chasing in pursuit of the marine ship.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:45 am

"Protect them? But... But I have to make up for my mistake!" said Crystalis with a disappointed look on his face, while drawing his sword with his right hand and grabbing his flute with his left hand. "I should have defeated them... I managed to defend everybody, but I should have stopped them. I have to fight again for the sake of the crew's name!" he explained his reasons about wanting to go along with Blake, so that he would fight along with him, at his side. After all, the swordsman knew that he had a lot of things to offer, despite the fact that he was not the kind of person who used to talk a lot.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

"No!" Flames erupted from Blake's floating aura, compassion wafts in Blake's eyes and he looks back at Crystalis, "I'm sorry, but I must do this alone. You did all you could, you just leave the rest to me, trust me, I'll bring our monster pet back!" Blake lifted a thumbs up to the sky as he turned and jetted into the sky towards the marine ship. Blake saw one marine ship, at the island's deck. Blake grinned, "Flame Jet Blast!" Blake shot flames out of his palms and then had them arch slamming into the ship leaving dock. Screams of agony came from the ship, "Flame Fist!" Flames erupted from the skin on Blake's fist, as he diagonally glided towards the ship slamming his fists into the ship deck and a pillar of flames shot from his fist through the ship at the point of impact, "I'm here for only one reason. Give me my dog back!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Several marines which were not taken by surprise prepared for battle. Clubs raised, guns loaded, and swords at the ready, twelve marines which are a slight tier above the normal cut took stance. Three aimed their guns around Blake, one to upper left, one to the upper right, and one towards his legs. This way, it would far more difficult to dodge vertically in any direction, just as difficult to dodge horizontally in any manner, and virtually impossible from the front. Three marines stood with swords ready, protecting the gunmen. Four marines stood ready, two on each side of the gunmen in a U behind them; these five were ready to charge the sides of blake and thrust him, should he retreat to the side or backwards. Two remained behind, one with his club and sword dual-wielded and the other ready to fire his net at any foe who comes near their formation. The one in the dual-wielding shouted "Advance, Delta Force Position!". The gunmen fired towards blake, and the four club-wielding marines charges forward, prepared to thrust the first humanoid in their path. The "rear guard" kept defensive poses while watching Blake intently.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Blake smiled, "It's about to get extremely hot on this ship!"  Blake slammed his palms on the ship deck, this time channeling the energy of the fire he shot through the ship.  "I awaken the hell flames!"  Blake blasts himself into the air to avoid the kairoseki bullet nets and watch as the ship deck began turning orange as the wood, melted... not burned but melted.  "Hell Flame Series: Ring of Eruption!"  Blake shot out a ring of volcanic searing flames from below the ship's deck and had it slam into the rushing marines, "Don't worry, these flames won't kill you!"   Blake smiled awaiting the arrival of more marines and their backup as he began dropping down to the ship's deck.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

The rushing marines were burned alive, while the gunmen continued to fire. Marines realizing what was going on prepared for battle, taking instructions from the same man who seems to be guarding the rear. The marines fire more nets from every direction, avoiding what fire the can, constantly taking evasive positions. Many marines started throwing their weapons at blake, but a few more clever marines snuck their way above blake at the peaks of the masts and jumped down, attempting to hit blake wit their kairoseki weapons. The ship bellowed under the heat.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm

(Sorry for the lateness)
Blake as he began descending used his fists as mold and shot hot masses of fire shaped like fists down at the ship and the marines, "Flame Gauntlet!" Blake shot multitudes down at the ship and as he landed, began punching and kicking the distracted marines, "I know how to fight without using my devil fruit powers. Blake knew some marines were planning to ambush him mid air, knowing he landed first left a pile of fire on the ground where they would land, and then jetted off with flames circling around the damage done on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

The remaining marines, the group of leaders in the circle decided they could not stand and sacrifice their soldiers by fire. They charged at blake. Being more skilled thant he other marines, they had the ability to avoid blake's large attacks and fight from multiple ranges. This was a method to buy time for the sniper to arive and defeat blake. They knew how strong they were and how strong the sniper was. If blake did not respond to their charging towards him, they would climb and use to ropes which had yet to be burned to get into close range and strike him. If he reacted, they planned to dodge impressively and surpirise him with a range of attacks.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 am

Blake came to a resolution, "If I can't make you all pay for the lose of my crewmates, you guys must then pay by the lose of your ship!"  Blake began charging a large fireball his eyes aimed towards the mast when he felt a hoof make heavy contact with his chin and his eyes glazed over, "Fire the cannons!"  The co-captain of the ship had marines stationed at the cannons as they fired the cannons that assaulted Blake's body leaving severe burns and damage on his unconscious body, the world becoming cold to Blake as he slowly sank down.  "Come on men, we need to make it to volcano island to get repairs on the ship! and get our.... Supplements."  The co-captain turned back at where he had defeated Blake and turned back, as his brother the other co-captain, cave barreling from the basement drunk and his clothes burned, he saw the damage done to the ship.  A vein vigorously popped from his forehead as he yelled, "Where's Blake!" The silence let him know he was a goner and the co-captain yelled nonsense, he grabbed 1 marine throwing him overboard, grabbing another and head butting him unconscious and smashing him through a small chunk of floorboard before punching one of the sails down, "You better hope "Fire Kid" is alive!" The co-captain said before stumbling back to his chambers to flee to a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 pm

A fishman from Santo's information crew happened to be looking for blake when he came across the battle by chance. Lucky him. Be was always so lucky. He saw blake fall into the water. Also lucky. The fishman quickly grabbed Blake while underwater, and zoomed away from the humans. He remembered just in time that he needed to get blake out of the water before he died. Lucky timing. Even luckier, he had just arrived at an uncharted island on Paradise. Lucky lucky lucky. He placed blake on the beach and went to perform CPR fishman style. Luckily, none of the water went into the lung's capillaries or he would have had to do mouth to mouth. Lucky. He made the water from blake's lungs move in his hands, and then he gathered the water from blake's body into the ball. He had a one foot diameter water-ball in his hands at this point. Luckily, he remembered that the water might wake blake before he got rid of it. Lucky. He dropped the water on Blake, hoping to see him wake up.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Blake spat out a wet cough, "Damn, Blake noticed the healing burns on his body from the cannon and suddenly recalled what happened." Jokingly Blake coughed up a cloud of smoke and said to the fishman, "Who're you?" Blake saw a platoon of fishmen jumping off the island port and swimming towards the island his crew was on, "Where are they going! I need to get back to my crew, they need me!" Blake slammed his fist against the ground. Another fishman appeared next to him. "Don't you worry kid. That is a platoon of fishmen who are going to tell your crew all they need to know, how they need to train for a week since that's when the marine's ship will be ready and repaired. You will stay here and train though."

[Back on the island]
Danto's eyes began to slowly open and he rubbed his head as he began to lift himself onto his knees, "What the hell happened?" Danto noticed Crystalis, "Well you wanna fill me in on where Blake is?" Danto also noticed some other unknown person and assumed he either arrived with Blake or Crystalis. "Well whatever happened," Danto said rising to his feet, "Can't be as bad as the platoon of fishmen zooming towards us right now!" Danto lifted his fists but his body still felt sore as 10 fishmen landed on the island, "State your business!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Alex got up on the beach. He was careless. He was surprised he didn't get captured. Weakly, he used his cyborg arms to remove the kairoseki net and he crawled out of his little crater. He noticed blake wasn't around. He decided he needed to find him. He yelled.

"Oi, if anyone else is up, we need to find Blake!"

He looked and the mostly repaired ship. He could make some make-shift fixes and could probably find blake, but it might take to long. Especially since he had no ideas of where he might be.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:01 am

Crystalis could barely speak because of his agoraphobia. However, he had been with Danto for a while so he could speak in front of him. He managed to overcome over the time his problem, at least when he had to speak to people he was with for a while. He gulped and he said "Blake... I think he is alright but... He went off by himself against the enemies! He would not even accept my help! He decided to move forward by himself in order to deal with them, without any help! I... I should have not let him go!". The words were spoken by Sculrpis quickly as he wanted to be done with it. Then, he grabbed his flute and he started playing it, hoping that anybody around would be cheered up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next