One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Docile

Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 am

South Blue
Tawny Island

From the village below, ghastly mounds of snow could be seen sitting atop the mountains and at any given time if an echo loud enough were to be heard, the vibrations would bury them whole. Isolating them and severing their connections to the outside world. However with Marines around it wasn't likely they'd find themselves in such a predicament. The sun shone brightly over the village of Greathaul and its citizens who worked heartily in the butchers to the blacksmiths. Whilst men heaved and hoed tons of bricks into the air new buildings were being built and old ones restored. Sheep bleated in the distance whilst farmers whistled for their dogs to get busy herding.

An underlying coldness seeped through the village with an air of freshness that the citizens were all used to. But as the newly arrived marine Captain Makino stood in the harbor she shivered feverishly clutching at her naked arms whilst her teeth chattered wildly. She had been told to meet her first recruit here, but now she was regretting agreeing to it. Strolling directly up to her was an illegal salesperson and Makino knew it, but she knew he was only coming to her in good faith. Offering her a coat, Makino raised an eyebrow was he really this stupid to think she'd buy a coat from him and let him get off scot free?

Using her Slate Grey Slip rope action technique, Makino watched the man hit the floor. Applying pressure to his throat, she looked him in the eye.

"Lets not play coy here, you're selling without a permit and thats a felony, we both know that. I'm not letting you off so lightly, but I will be impounding your stock and arresting you."

Snatching up a coat and pulling it over her torso, she felt better within seconds. The beige colour hardly suited her, but it was warm and thats all she cared about. Carrying the man and his stock aboard with her from some ropes, she threw him in the storage room and tied him up in the corner from head to toe he was binded and unable to move.

Tossing his inventory to the other side, she returned outside.

Where the hell is he? she questioned. He was meant to meet her here and lead her to the Head Quarters so she could clear off his paper work about the transfer.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Leo walked through the town without a single problem. The cold was no serious issue due to his ability of being able to heat up, he continued to walk and as he did he could feel the glares of baffled citizens. His appearance was nothing typical and he surely stood out among the people. Trying his best to ignore this feeling, he continued to walk, he began to wonder if this "Captain Makino" had arrived. Maybe he could beat her to the position before she could arrive! However there was that chance that he was late himself. He began to pick up the pace and after a few minutes of jogging he had finally arrived at his destination. Straightening his posture he quickly saluted the captain and began his introduction.

"Gordan Starke, Marine Ensign. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

"Your Ensign Starke? Right well its a pleasure to meet you and all that crap, mind leading me to your local Marine HQ? I've been waiting here a while now."

As Makino stepped forward she pushed past him.

"Come one already, I'm freeing."

Looking over the man and his height, Makino noticed something strange about the man, he seemed to be radiating an extraordinary amount of heat. The Marine Head Quarters was awaiting the arrival of Makino to sign Starke over to her crew the 57th Marine Branch. Thinking about the island upon first appearance, Makino couldn't help but feel slightly unnerved as if someone was watching over her.

Shrugging her shoulders and ignoring it, she removed a cigarette from her pockets and slipped it into her lips before lighting it with some trouble. Once it was lit she felt the warmth of smoke filling her insides and a small smile crept over her face.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Leo was surprised at the captain's attitude, she seemed to be a calm and cool headed individual, as the captain pushed past him he cleared his throat and turned to face her.

"With pleasure, Captain." he said as he gave her the typical marine salute.

He walked past her and began to take the lead so that he could lead her to the local Marine HQ which was just a few turns from here. While walking, he titled his head so that he could see the captain. Most captains of the marines were men, so it was slightly surprising to see a woman captain in the marines. Turning his gaze back at the road ahead, he continued to lead his captain to the base. He had the same feeling that he had felt a few moments ago, the feeling of being stared at. Ever since he was little, Leo was often teased by other children about his appearance however he had learnt to shrug it off and keep living life. After a few more turns they had arrived at their destination, the Marine HQ. Leo still had memories from when he first arrived at this base as a recruit.

Flashback:

Leo smiled the same smile he had on his face back then. He suddenly realized that he had kept the captain waiting. Turning on his heels as fast as he can, he saluted the captain.

"We have arrived, Captain. Please feel free to enter first!"

Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Whilst following the marine's lead, Makino could feel eyes perverting her and when she looked around to see who was staring her eyes found no one. It was strange and horrible. She didn't know if she was just being paranoid or someone really was watching her. Catching Starke looking at her she spoke.

"Sorry I probably came off a bit rude, but I'm freaking freezing, once I get inside, I'll be a bit better. But yea, I'm Captain Makino Mīakyatto. I know its a bit unusual to see a woman in the Marines and so high up in rank, but I guess when your family is full of crooks, someones going to want to do the right thing."

Passing a few other Marnies as they got closer, Makino nodded to them before entering through the door into the Head Quarters. Starke was proving to be quite the gentleman and as she stepped inside she took one long drag on here cigarette knowing they'd ask her to put it out any second.

As the cigarette was drawn to the butt after one long drag and discarded, Makino turned and exhaled the smoke away from the reception. Speaking to the woman behind the desk whilst still clutching herself she said.

"Hello, Marine Captain Makino Mīakyatto reporting for duty, I've an appointment with Captain O' Boyle about the transferring of Ensign Gordan Starke over to the 57th Marine Branch."

After checking a few papers and looking up at the female Captain the receptionist nodded.

"Of course Madam, Captain O' Boyle's office is on the second floor first on the right."

Turning to Starke, Makino continued.

"Well lets go get you signed off Starke."
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Following the Captain inside the base, he began to look around, it had been quite some time since he had been inside the base. Most of the time he was outside on patrol or hunting down pirates. Looking back at Captain Makino, she seemed to be looking for Captain O'Boyle. This was no new name to Leo for he had heard it a few times before. Watching as the Captain turned to face him, he listened to her words before saluting her once more.

"Yes Ma'am!"

Some excitement began to build inside him. He really was on his way to becoming a great marine.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Leading the way to Captain O'Boyle's office, Makino climbed the stairs unbuttoning her coat and brushing the hair which had fallen in front of her face. Looking back at Starke she wondered how he hadn't been cold, but figured he'd adjusted to the climate during his time here. It was a natrual occurrence after all.

Reaching the top she took the right and spotted the sign on the door.

Captain O' Boyle it read.

Knocking on the door, she heard a stern voice reply.

"Come in"

Complying and entering the office, Makino left it open for Starke and took a seat opposite Captain O' Boyle. A large man with broad shoulders a dark green suit yellow shirt and a navy cap over his head with the front pulled so far down it covered half of his face.

"Captain Mīakyatto I presume?"

"Indeed Captain O' Boyle, do you have the papers for Starke's transfer?"

Nodding, he handed them over to Makino who snatched up a pen and quickly checked through them scribbling her name down over the papers. As she finished and tossed them back, O' Boyle straightened them up placed them in a folder then nodded to Makino & Starke.

"Pleasure doing business with the two of you."

"And you as well O' Boyle" Makino replied getting to her feet and leading the way back out once again.

"Alright so Starke is there anything you need to do before leaving? We'll be heading to the Briss Kingdom from here."
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:52 am

Leo began to follow the captain up the steps, he caught notice of the captain looking at him. What was it!? Was something off!? Was he gonna get demoted!? Was he gonna get kicked out!? Leo began to panic slightly however tried his best not to show it. Once the two had reached the top of the stairs, there was a door which read Captain O'Boyle. Walking into the room, there was a man sitting behind a desk, he looked pretty strong. Leo decided to not take a seat and saluted the other Captain.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, captain."

Turning his gaze to one of the windows, he looked over the village. It surely looked nice. A few moments later, they were done, following the captain back out, he saluted Captain O'Boyle once more before leaving. Following Makino down the stairs he listened to her question.

"No, ma'am." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm

As Starke spoke about not having anything he wished to do before leaving, Makino nodded and started to lead the way towards the harbor from memory. As they walked down the street leading into the town, Makino could feel those eyes glaring over her again, the mysterious ones which eluded her sight on the way in. As she continued to walk the sound of the breeze could be heard. It had picked up speed and was whistling past her ears.

Looking back towards Starke as she tugged at her coat to keep her warm, Makino asked.

"So Starke, tell me about yourself. I'm of course your new Captain, you can call me Makino, I'm a rope action user and a shipwright."
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 am

Following the captain back to the Harbor, he could tell that she seemed to be bothered by something. He wasn't too concerned and figured he should just let it go for now. The Captain then looked backwards at him, hearing her question he began to speak.

"I am Gordan Starke, please feel free to address me by Leo. I am a Ensign in the marines and a Devil Fruit user. I have the ability to heat my body up and create balls which are of a high temperature." he replied to the Captain's question.

He began to wonder if the captain really had any knowledge of Devil Fruits at all.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 am

Nodding to Leo's answer, Makino replied.

"Well Leo I must apologize for my previous behavior and say that I'm very grateful for you joining me, also about this devil fruit of yours I must admit I know very little about them, but it sounds like you were rather fortunate unlike several people I've heard of who've been cursed with useless abilities."

As they continued walking towards the ship and the breeze blew past them, Makino could still feel something perverting her very soul and as unsure as she was looked from left to right perhaps a little paranoid. She tried to shrug off the feeling but something was out there and something was staring at her. She knew it!

With the docks growing closer, Makino couldn't wait to leave the island and find safer waters where she didn't feel so uncomfortable. Then she could witness Leo's strength first hand and train him if indeed he needed any that is.

From no where a loud maniacal laughter echoed throughout the island. It caused the icy snow topped walls of the island to shake and the snow atop to crash down over the island. Ton after ton crashed down like nothing swarming over the town. As the snow all crashed down and gathered over the town, it pooled at a height reaching up to Makino's waist. Moving now would be difficult for her.

Looking towards the harbor in the far off distance, she could see that it was still clear and she could escape, but she was a marine. Although this current situation didn't yet scream crime! Until she watched as 4 men in a mismatch of clothing and clown masks stepped out in front of the harbor armed with guns in hand.

Struggling to pull herself free, Makino looked back at Leo.

"Alright, Leo you're a heat man so help me out of this. Whoevers setting this thing up we're going to need to stop them, but first things first. Get me the hell outta here!"
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 am

"There is no need to apologize, ma'am!" Leo said with a small smile on his face.

Leo continued to walk behind his captain, he couldn't wait to get off the island and start his very first mission with the captain. As the two made their way towards the harbor, Leo could still tell that the captain was feeling uncomfortable. Deciding that it was time to find out what was making her feel this way, he opened his mouth to ask however a weird laughter could be heard in the distance. Suddenly, the snow on the hills began to travel down at a fast rate, the white blanket covered the town and reached up to the Captain's hips, the snow covered a little under his waist. Noticing some mysterious figures over at the harbor, Leo's anger began to rise.

Listening to the captain, he nodded.

"With pleasure Captain!" he yelled as he began to rise his body temperature.

"Heat,Heat,Heat,Heat,Heat!" he chanted as the temperature began to rise.

The snow around him began to melt, making him able to move a lot more easily. Placing both his palms on the snow around his Captain, it too began to melt.

"That should do the trick, ma'am."

He awaited further orders and turned to face the masked men. It looked like it was already time for action.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 am

Whilst the snow around her melted and she could feel heat rising up to greet her, Makino smiled bowing to Leo.

"Thank you Leo, I greatly appreciate your help. Now our first job as Marines should be to help the citizens in the town, make sure they are unharmed and safe and to clear to snow. Leo, since you've got that heat power go and deal with the snow flooding the town, I'll deal with these gentlemen up ahead. Once I clear them out of the way I'll interrogate them and find out whose behind all of this."

Climbing atop the mound of snow and beginning to run towards the clowns up ahead with light feet along the snow, Makino found herself sinking more and more with each step. The clowns up ahead however raised their guns and aimed for Makino. Things weren't going well. Struggling with the snow a bullet flew past her cheek with such speed it shocked her. Raising her hands she realized even with the years of training and her rope action techniques, she had little to no chance in attacking these men. Whoever had been behind the attack had been clever. The snow acted as the perfect tool to hinder movement and kill a person.

Leaving Makino to suffer at the hands of her own fate the clowns remained vigilant. Instead of shooting her, a clown walked up towards her and knelt in front of her. Grunting as she tried to pull her legs free, Makino looked into the clown's eyes. His rubbery mask painted badly and breath smelt vulgar. The stench of cigarettes encompassed her.

Using Slate Grey Slip Makino managed to wrap her rope around her foe's legs and pull him off of them, but as she managed to do so and grabbed the clown's body, she was met by an elbow to the face.

"I wouldn't" the monotone voice said. Reaching down and stripping off her coat, the clown slung Makino's coat over his shoulder.

A quick sheet of coldness rushed over her. Shivering and teeth chattering she started to feel the temperature of her body drop. These were smart men whoever they were. By not killing their foes they technically couldn't get caught out on a murder charge and the masks helped too. The masks allowed for mistakes.

Putting all of the information together, Makino was still missing a few bits. Watching as the men answered den den mushis, Makino tried to listen in but couldn't make anything out. As for the town, it was completely flooded and people couldn't move. Marine soldiers were trying to shovel the snow out of the way, however it proved difficult as they were also stuck in their HQ.

Struggling to shovel it from their own drive, they quickly worked away managing to build create the beginnings of a path to the town.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 am

Listening as the captain ordered him to rescue the citizens from the snow, Leo nodded and saluted the captain once more before moving out. As he ran, he heated himself up so that he cut through the snow and didn't have any troubles. Noticing a small boy crying, Leo quickly made his way towards him. The snow was up to the boy's neck.

"Easy does it..." he thought to himself as he melted the snow around the boy.

The boy's cries began to get louder and louder.

"O-Oi! What is it?" Leo asked him, slightly annoyed by the boys loud yelling.

"M-mama got buried in the s-snow! I can't find her! I can't find her anywhere!" the boy yelled as the tears dropped down his cheek.

Leo, knowing his task, took a few steps away from the boy. Taking a deep breath in, he began to rise his temperature a little higher. The boy could feel some kind of heat coming from Leo's body and was slightly puzzled.

"Stay back! Here I go!"

Leo began to turn at a fast pace, his temperature being at around 190 degrees, the snow around him began to melt at a quick pace.

"Heeeaaated Windmill!"

After a few moments of spinning, the woman's body was now visible, she seemed to be stuck under a building.

"M-Mama! M-MAMA!" the boy yelled as he ran up to his mother.

Leo stopped spinning and turned to face the boy and his mother, he was slightly dizzy. Walking up to the mother, he bent down. Her skin was pale however she was still breathing, luckily, she had recently been buried in the snow. She began to pant heavily and coughed, looking up at her son, she smiled. Leo, cracking his knuckles approached the building.

"Y-You're going to lift that!? No way!" the son yelled out in amazement.

Clutching to one side of the building, he tightened his grip.

"B-Boy! Never underestimate the power of the marines!" Leo yelled out as he slowly began to lift the building.

It slowly began to rise, Leo's hands began to bleed from all the pressure and the weight of the building however he had been ordered by his captain to save the citizens.

"Make sure they are unharmed and safe and to clear to snow." was the sentence which echoed through his head.

"GAAAAAH!" He yelled as he gave the building one last pull, it was now high enough for the woman to get through, the woman was assisted by her son and was then pulled out of the building.

Once she was out, Leo dropped the building. The fact that he was related to a giant really paid off.

"Now you two, get to safety! Get to an area which is high and keep away from any danger!"

The two nodded and made their way out.

Leo continued to search for more survivor.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Makino

Still stuck in the snow and shivering from the cold. Makino watched as the clowns all collaborated together just standing beside one another joking. Their weaponry looked top of the range whilst their thirst for blood seemed less than you'd expect from the normal pirates. Something about these men was different. They weren't like the usual psychotic blood thirsty pirates who roamed the seas, they seemed to know exactly what they were doing.

Still struggling to lift herself from the snow, Makino dug her hands in deep trying to dig away the snow around her. It hurt as her fingers buried themselves in the snow and her body shook with a horrible chill. But she needed to get out of here.

Glancing at the men she wanted to launch a rope at one of them and have him pull her out, but they were too far and she was buried too deep to get a good swing. She could try taunting them, but they didn't seem to be the type who'd go for it. Although it could work, couldn't it?

Starke

Scattered around the town, there were still screams and various other citizens who struggled to escape the snow's grasp. A woman stuck in the local shop let out muffled screams, a school was snowed in and people were trying to barge the door open. All buildings left with their doors blocked and the occasional one knocked over.

Whilst Leo managed to melt the snow by the young boy, it allowed more room for the snow to fill and released some pressure on the doors. However as people attempted to barge down the doors and escape only their screams were let out into the nightmare wonderland.

Marines

Whilst the Marine forces continued to quickly shovel the snow aside, they watched as their own path joined the one melted away by Leo Starke. Shifting the snow aside as best they could to make a wider path, a few dropped their shovels to run ahead into the town in an attempt to rescue the citizens.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Leo had a feeling that he was being followed, looking back, it was his fellow marines. He smirked and looked at the path ahead. Screams could be heard from building near by, Leo raised his temperature and continued to walk through the snow, melting it at the same time.

"Stay close!" Leo called out to the marines ranking below him.

Using his sense of hearing to tell where the screams where coming from, he approached a school. The door was blocked with the snow, preventing the people inside from getting out. Rubbing his hands together, he placed his hot hands on the snow covering the door. It immediately began to melt.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Makino

"Feels good does it? Leaving a girl to freeze to death? Think your a big hard man cause your leaving me to die? Ey? big hard man can't handle a simple girl gotta let her freeze to death instead?" Makino called out hoping to raise some attention, but unfortunately there was nothing, not even a glimmer of interest.

Cursing under her breath, Makino started to shift pushing the right side of her body forward, followed by the left then the right again. Hopefully this would weaken the snow and impact it around her body with a little room to escape.

Starke

Listening to the orders of Starke the marines did as he said, grouping around her they watched as he heated his hands and began to melt the snow. Using their shovels to aid the speedy recovery of the town, the marines quickly got to shoveling the doorways of various other buildings only to ehar the screaming of the citizens begging for an escape.

As a few doors burst open and citizens ran forth into the streets desperation escaped and the cold breeze of the day blew past them, never had they ever been so grateful for such a breeze. Moving on to the next doors the marines quickly worked away.

With the doors blockade melting away the children started to cheer as the doors opened further. Their tears were wiped away as the door finally burst open and sprung towards Starke the Atsu Atsu half Giant.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:37 am

Leo noticed at the kids sprung towards him, quickly lowering his temperature, he allowed the kids to wrap their arms around him. He smirked, a few moments later, the kids let go, Leo quickly went back to work. Looking back the marines, he began to give a order.

"I want half of you guys to escort the children home safely, once this task is complete, report back in this location, understood?"

The marines nodded and made their way to helping the children. Leo continued his work and began to search for more locations which needed his assistance.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Makino

Feeling the snow around her weaken and an escape in her future, Makino continued to work at escaping pulling herself up and out of the hole she struggled to keep herself from sinking in again but finally managing to pull herself out and stand on her own two feet again, she shivered. Looking at the guards who took aim at her, Makino took a deep breath. She couldn't take all of them on as it was, especially not in her condition as cold as she was.

Watching as the men cocked their rifles and opened fire, she launched herself into a backwards flip. Propelling herself into the air and spinning backwards as bullets tore part her, she landed on her feet & knee crouching. Turning to the town she decided it was time she called for help. Starke would be perfect for this operation. A little bit of heat was just what they needed.

Starke

Joining Leo as he worked saving the children and giving out orders, Marine forces joined him in shoveling out driveways to help people out and pushing aside larger objects such as carts which had been thrown in front of doors. Marines pointed to the bar which was snowed under entirely hoping to catch the attention of Starke and get his help saving the patrons as well as their local watering hole.

Marine Head Quarters

Entering through the large doors of the Marine HQ was a young in a large pink winter coat with black fur inside and atop. Hanging open to expose his icy blue stone cold six pack and stitching which lead from the right shoulder to his left waist in a curve he smiled. Pulling off his pale blue tinted ski goggles and tossing them to the floor he withdrew his fencing sword from the sheath which sat atop his skinny black jeans.

Clanking shut behind him the doors were locked when the sword was placed in between the handles.

Once again a maniacal laughter ripped through the building. Remaining marines leapt to their feet at the shock of such a sound including the receptionist who lifted a flintlock pistol and rushed to stick it to his eye, but was discovered in his hands with other soldiers aiming at her in a matter of seconds. To he shock and the dismay of the soldiers.

A quick crack and thud later, her body lay upon the cobbled floor.

"Say goodnight Calico Hail" a Lieutenant grumbled as he lead the charge of a blistering fury of bullets towards Hail's stone cold body with the hopes of tearing the bastard apart and leaving him as he should've been many years ago.

A corpse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher   Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine's 57th Branch: Two cold ones & a Scorcher
Page 1 of 1