One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRed

TheRed

Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am

The man attempted to intimidate Arthur, but it had no effect. The air slash Arthur did went straight through the head, causing two halves to land at Arthur's feet. Arthur studied his opponent. It seemed all his attacks were melee based. He relied on his physicality too much, so the cut on his foot might already handicap or slow him down. An opponent like this wasn't a fair fight against Arthur. If the man got near he would be cut unless he was just too fast for Arthur. But, this man was very strong. It felt like all of Arthur's bones were shaking on the force of his blow. The ground where Arthur was once standing was now cracked and deformed. Arthur knew no matter what this guy did, from what he has shown Arthur. He would surely die if Arthur and him fought. "What is your name and rank, navy man?" Arthur asked. Arthur did this as an honorable tradition. If he were to ever face an opponent in a duel, or one-on-one combat, he would learn their name and a little something that described their level of ability.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 am

Lister

Hearing another voice, Lister turned his head to see a marine soldier wielding two swords with auburn hair and a grin reaching from cheek to cheek.

"You people just don't know when to quit do you?"

"If you're referring to the man you just killed, he ain't one of ours, but you just did us a solid favor in getting rid of him. He was a scourge of the North Blue."

Circling the two men exchanged glances and devious smirks.

"Well you'll have to forgive me for not being so sentimental about his death at my hands, but how can I be when you're about to suffer the same fate?"

"I don't think I will be, not considering I've just captured one of your crew mates."

Laughing maniacally, Lister struggled for breath as he replied.

"My crew mates?! I've no crew! So that man you've captured means nothing to me." panic covered Viten's face.

Satan's Swallow

Plummeting into a pit which opened beneath him, Viten let out a scream and dug his swords into the wall trying to claw his way out,

Satan's Swallow: Bite

Smirking as the ground swallowed him up and crushed his body, Lister turned heading towards the ship, thoughts ran through his mind about the man they'd captured, as well as thee ship. The ship just up ahead would be a nice thing to get hold of, but if there was a man in the building suffering at the hands of Marines, he could be a useful asset to his crew couldn't he?

Pausing and taking seconds to contemplate, Lister grunted. He could see the ship in the distance. It was a real beauty a real masterpiece but as he gazed over it and thought about collecting a crew he turned back.

A ship was important but a crew could never flourish without mates.

Arthur Gray

Watching as the head was slashed in two, Tezz heard the young swordsman question his name and rank smirking at the question he dashed towards him kicking off from each wall to gain altitude all the while blood spilled from his foot leaving a trail.

"Kikishishishishi  Kikishishishishi what an honorable young man. Shame you're going to die at the hands of Commander Tezz Athena! Kikishishishishi"

Tezz screamed in a menacing tone as he launched himself into a somersault and unleashed a storm of projectiles from his leg which tore through the air.

3 way Boot

Three blunt projectiles ripped through the air towards Arthur one after another aiming for his torso, if they were blocked, the power would be weakened, however they would also split and continue forth around the blockade. As he spun and launched the projectiles blood splattered over the walls and towards Arthur too from his wounded foot.

Tezz knew just the same as Arthur most likely knew, soon enough, he would pass out from blood loss at this rate.

Saizou Daichi

Growing irritated by the Captain Gorosey's arrogance, Saizou shouted back into his face.

"Look you can tell me I'm talking bullshit all you like, but I am here to find a real challenge because everyone I've encountered so far is nothing but simple bait. I want to become the world's greatest swordsman and by being chained up here it is not helping me accomplish my goal!"

Slowly walking around his desk and lifting the crescent moon, Captain Gorosey raised his sickle and pointed it towards, Saizou.

"Well you want a challenge Mr Daichi, how about this? I'm going to cut you to pieces with my sickle and you're going to have to escape those chains before I kill you."

"Hardly sounds fair."

"Who said a challenge had to be fair?" Captain Gorosey smiled whilst he stood in front of Saizou holding up his sickle.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Arthur heard the man's name. "Well, to die in combat should not be a shame for any man. Tezz Athena, you are an odd man, but I'm sorry you are blinded by some false self confidence." Arthur said. Arthur stared at his blade in a way, like the blade and him were telepathically communicating. "Let's quit talking. Gureken thirsts for blood." The opponent kicked blunt air projectiles at Arthur. It seemed kicks were his main use of attack. This does help Tezz's situation, but not by that much. His foot injury already was the death of him. Blood from the foot wound splattered through the air at Arthur also. This did not distract him. In fact, it helped him concentrate. It was like time slowed down for Arthur. He swung multiple times with tremendous force cutting the first air based projectile into many pieces, but the force of the blow carried into Arthur knocking him back. He quickly caught his balance Arthur used Gray Wind. The blast of wind didn't stop the projectiles, but merely set them way off course. They crashed into the walls cause debris to fly everywhere, and at the same time, Arthur used Gray Mist. Debris and dust were flying everywhere between Arthur and Tezz, so it was hard to see a thing. Arthur then appeared behind Tezz with Arthur's back to Tezz. Arthur had used Gray Sword Slash. If Tezz had attempted to block the attack, he would be terribly cut, and if Tezz had attempted to dodge the attack, the debris would for sure bombard him.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 am

Lister

Rising at the top of the stair case, Lister stepped into the corridor of the Naval Base. Looking left then right he found himself troubled. He had agreed to saving a hostage for the price of joining his crew, but the problem was finding him now. Sighing as he realized he had no idea where to look, Lister started to walk back towards the signs which he'd seen on the wall earlier.

Out of sheer boredom he could be seen raising a small section of the ground then lowering it beside him, reading over the signs they were no help. Looking back around at the destruction he'd left in his wake, Lister closed his eyes. Where would the superiors be in a Marine Head Quarters? Wait, the buildings tall and the higher ups usually have offices. Bingo! Higher up.

Looking towards the roof, Lister grinned. Soon he'd be there. He was on the way to save this stranger.

Beelzebub's Cell

Raising the ground to cover himself Lister felt the armor of earth swarm over himself.

Lucifer's Fang

Whilst a large mound from below the HQ's floors it crashed through the stone floors and up through the roof with Lister's cave atop of the rising mound and the cave acting as a shield as he rose through 1 floor, 2 floor 3 floors.

Arthur Gray

Watching as his attacks were sliced apart after knocking Arthur back Tezz couldn't help but let out a high toned screeching laughter.

"Kikishishishishi Kikishishishishi" his bravery misplaced and blood draining from his foot. He'd heard the words Arthur had muttered and ignored them as they'd meant absolutely nothing to him, as the dust rose into the air and blinded him, he began to cough as his eyes were caught up in the gust of dust.

Pausing in the clouds, he looked for Arthur.

"Where are you?!"

His question, quickly answered, Tezz took the blade to his back, slicing from top to bottom and popping a platelet in his spine, Tezz froze, his eyes burst open as did his jaw which dropped, struggling to scream he fell forwards to the ground slamming into the remains of his previous foes earlier that night.

Behind Arthur now was only a large thick green door with a round door knob, behind it, he would find the weapon he'd been sent to retrieve. Followed by various other types, the only problem was, what did this blade look like?

Saizou Daichi

Pointing his sickle towards the foolish swordsman who'd come seeking a "challenge" Gorosey raised his sickle and drew it down with great speed towards Saizou's right shoulder. As the blade connected and tore away down through flesh & clothing, Saizou grunted trying to hold back the screams.

Withdrawing the blade from Saizou's left hip, Gorosey smiled.

"Now are you going to tell me why you're really here?"

Slowly raising his head to glance at Gorosey, Saizou spat a sickly coloured glob of saliva & blood towards him. Splattering over his thigh, Gorosey shot Saizou a dirty look.

"I already told you. I came looking for a challenge."

"Well answer me this, would you attack a man without a weapon , if he was begging for mercy?"

"If he was you, I'd pull his testicles out through his nose & force feed them to him."

"Quite the merciless little prick aren't we?"

Slashing again with his sickle, Gorosey drew the blade across Saizou's torso in a horizontal fashion. Grunting once more, Saizou tried to hold back the pain.

Suddenly the room had begun to shake and books, busts, papers all started to fall from Gorosey's desks & shelves. Stepping back in astonishment, he looked around out of shock to see that something was wrong.

Curious himself, Saizou tried to use this to his advantage by struggling to pull his hands free.

Failing to do so, the ground beneath him exploded in a display of bricks & debris. Saizou was sent crashing into a bookshelf shoulder first and let out a quick yell in excruciating agony, whilst Gorosey was launched towards his desk and his sickle thrown into the roof where it embedded itself.

Dust & debris began to settle and as it did the figure of a large bolder sat in the middle. Watching it from his slumped state at the desk, Gorosey rubbed his eyes in disbelief as the boulder changed in shape to that of a man.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Arthur noticed his attack connect with his opponent. "You were foolish to challenge me." Arthur said. Arthur walked over to his barely breathing opponent and with one clean cut, he chopped off Tezz's head. Arthur hear a small groan of someone who is at death's door. Maybe one of Mr.Athena's victims was still alive. Arthur thought. He walked over to where he heard the noise. It was a pirate who was terribly mortally wounded. All Arthur could do was put him out of his misery. Arthur quickly cut the man's throat open. It was done. Arthur found a large green door. "This is our destination, Gureken." He said to his blade. It was odd. Its as if his blade and him communicate. HE says its the connection between and blade and their wielder. The sword is the man's honor and pride. Without it, he is just a pointless human being. Arthur pushed open the door to see what was next.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Lister
Saizou Daichi

Turning to see the figure step down from the risen earth Gorosey got to his feet and stepped forward raising his fists ready for a real fight whilst the figure approached him and dust settled. Dislocating his shoulder upon impact, Saizou pulled himself up into a sitting position with difficulty. Resting against the bookshelf he found breathing difficult but not impossible.

Looking through pained eyes at the figure who had shot through the flooring he grew curious of the man and questioned his arrival in his mind. Who the hell was this guy?

"Who the f**k do you think you are?" Captain Gorosey shouted with rage clear in his voice. Smiling with a dipped head, Lister cracked his knuckles. "I'm the guy whose about to kick your ass!"

Satan's Swallow

Whilst the ground beneath Gorosey dropped, Lister thought it would be easy work until he saw the Captain leap into the air and execute a spin with leg extended. Spiraling through the air with such speed and gripping his sickle, Lister took his foot to the face slapping his from right to left. Stumbling back a little he turned and looked back up in time to see Gorosey plunging his sickle towards Lister's chest.

Grateful for the help of another, Saizou quickly slipped his foot beneath another and kicked it towards the furious Gorosey in hopes of knocking him aside. Watching as the book was impaled on the sickle he grinned. A hardback book slammed into Lister's chest and Gorosey quickly withdrew the blade and book tossing ti aside.

"I'll deal with you later!" he shouted to Saizou returning to Lister who raised a right hand and clenched tightly.

Beelzebub's Cell

"What is this sorcery?!" Gorosey's voice screamed in confusion whilst Lister clenched his fist tightly and the walls of the cave which had risen over Gorosey began to close in with such speed escape was no option.

Beelzebub's Cell: Clench

Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Inside the room was indeed the sword that Arthur had been hired to find, but not just that. Sitting in the moonlight corner sat a beautifully crafted sword. A nodachi rested with a black sheath of which had white circles reaching all the way up it to the hilt of the blade where they started to turn black. The hilt with a dark red ribbon tied around it.

"Who the bloody 'ell you talkin' to?" a vile midget asked in a vulgar tone from the shadows.

[Introduction Box]
Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 3pKLSkX
Koto Bazzi
Navigator & Inventor
Eikyo Eikyo no Mi User

Sitting on his arse with hands cuffed behind his back, Koto struggled to his feet.

"Actually know what? It don't even matter who you are, mind getting these cuffs off me 'ands? They're cutting off me bloody circulation, I could swear my hands 'ave already gone purple, but I can't fuckin' see 'em properly in this place."

((OOC: Really sorry I took so long to post Red.))
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Arthur entered the room. It did appear to be a storage room, but no ordinary one. It had strange and particular things all over. Arthur was still wondering what all the conflict was that occurred outside. It seems that Tezz Athena, the marine captain who Arthur just killed, was fighting a group of people trying to break in here. Arthur noticed two blades. Arthur pulled out a small piece of paper. Jerrel Jones, the man who hired Arthur, had given it to him. It had notes that described the blade and a small drawing. Arthur also remembered the blade having a Devil Fruit inside it. He knew that could be dangerous. Arthur noticed a small man with long spiky red hair. He was calling out to Arthur and asking him who he was talking to. Arthur felt no need to respond. Arthur then noticed the midget was handcuffed. He asked for Arthur's help. Arthur, thinking the midget wouldn't be any trouble, walked over and cut the handcuff with one strike in half, allowing the midget to use his arms freely but carrying the weight of the handcuffs. Arthur walked over to the blade and grabbed it by the sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Lister
Saizou Daichi

Turning to glance over the injured body of Saizou Daichi, Lister took a few steps towards him with a grin on his face which unnerved Saizou a little. The screams that had come from Gorosey had been horrific and the knowledge that this man had been responsible was pretty terrifying.

"I don'tknow who you are, but I'd like to thank you for your help."

"Don't need to, I figure now that I've just saved your life you'll join me."

"Join you? I don't even know who you are and I've got a more important goal right now."

"Hey! I just saved your life, if anything your in debt to me."

"Help me get back my sword and maybe then I'll pledge my allegiance to you, otherwise your barking up the wrong tree."

"You just saw what I did to that guy, I'll do the same to you too!"

"Look I just want my sword back. Some prick ass marine took it from me when he knocked me out, you help me get it back and I'll join your cause alright?"

"I don't have a cause! I'm a pirate. I just wanna cause trouble for the sake of it."

Nodding to his statement Saizou felt this man could aid him in achieving his goal.

"Well that sounds just fine for me, I want to become the world's best swordsman and if your going to be drawing them right to our doorstep then it sounds like you'll be of use to me."

"So you're joining?"

"If you can help me get my blade back."

Nodding Lister noticed the restraints still around Saizou and quickly got to work removing them. As Saizou's arm hung down lower than normal he raised and eyebrow curiously only to see Saizou attempting something.

"Grab my wrist and pull, I've got a dislocated shoulder." Shrugging and doing as told, Lister grabbed and yanked quickly forcing the bone back into place. Smiling as Saizou grunted the two looked at one another and nodded.

"Ready to go?"

"Yea."

Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Feeling the weight of the cuffs fall either side, Koto smirked. He hadn't felt this free in a long time. Stepping towards Arthur he pressed a hand on his waist to get his attention.

"Hey man you're alright, thanks for that, geez! It feels so damn good to have my hands free again. Been in here far too long already and that git Tezz. kept coming in to take the piss outta me."

Glancing out through the door he could see corpses upon corpses of which he didn't recognize until he spotted Tezz's. Smiling and nodding he looked back to Arthur.

"Alright man, I'm goin' to have to high five you for that one, you killed the prick Tezz. Bout time someone did and I can't believe someone actually did it. Up high!"

Standing in the door way with his hand reaching up as high as his little stature could manage, Koto waited for Arthur to high five him, hoping he would.

"Whats your name guy? I'm Koto and I figure since you saved my ass I owe you a bit of debt, so maybe I could do ya a favor or something? Then I'll be on my way, gotta find a way to the Grand Line."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Arthur listened to the midget. Arthur decided to ignore his "high five". Arthur kind of smirked about the odd action of thanks. "You're welcome. Tezz Athena was an odd man, but he was a formidable opponent." Arthur said nodding to Tezz's dead body. Arthur walked passed Koto and out of the room. He listened to Koto go on once more. "I am Arthur Gray, and I seek infamy and personal goals. I can take care of myself, but there is something you could do for me. I'm looking for a crew to help me reach my goals and I also need to go to the Grand Line. If you could help me join a crew or take me with you on your journey, that would certainly repay your debt." Arthur said. Arthur sheathed Gureken. "Now are you coming with me?" Arthur aasked as he was starting to go back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 am

Lister
Saizou Daichi

Heading out through the entrance to the office of Gorosey both Lister & Saizou looked left & right to keep an eye on the situation and marines. Seeing no one arrive they nodded to one another.

"So where are we headed to look for my sword?"

"Well you mention some Marine took it so why not check their storage room? Then we can head to the harbor and get our hands on their ship. I've been sent here to liberate it anyway"

"You some kind of revolutionary?"

"Shit no! I'm a pirate, I just made a deal with some geezer. I break out his ship and I can have it as long as I give him something he lost on the ship."

"Right. Well we better hurry up and get out of here."

As the two rushed down the stairs to the second and first floor they continued to chat whilst Saizou gripped at his pained arm. He wouldn't be rushing into any battle anytime soon. He could still feel pain surging through it, but if he needed to then he would. It was his left arm that had been dislocated anyway and not his right.

"Why you wanna get out of here quickly?"

"I'm not fond of hanging around in places when I'm injured, the sooner I can get out of this shit hole and check my arm out properly and back to training the happier I'll be."

"Damn man your tough to please ain't you?"

"I just know what I like and this is not it."

Reaching the first floor Lister remembered the corridor of bodies he'd created with his power earlier and the stranger he'd met, grinning he paused as if he were reminiscing.

"You coming or not? Sign says the storage room is this way."

"Yea, yea. Keep yer pants on" Lister remarked as he followed behind slowly.

Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Watching the taller man walk past and ignore his high five, Koto's face dropped.
"Awh come on man, why you gotta be like that? No one wants to be that guy."

Following him from the room, Koto heard him remark about Tezz and nodded in agreement he was a pretty strong guy he had to admit, not strong enough to take him out though. It was just he'd be over powered at the time of his capture. Hearing Arthur introduce himself and speak of his goals and joining a crew Koto smiled caught up in the man for a second he almost didn't hear him when he asked if he was coming with him or not.

"Sounds like we both want the same thing, maybe I should start a crew of my own and we could sail the seven seas all high and mighty he he. Nah nah I'm not much of a captain. I'd love to have been but not my style. So whats with the sword Art?" he questioned.

In the distance footsteps could be heard approaching and the click clack of wooden sandals. Pricking up an eye at the sounds, Koto began to aid his body with a little technique he liked to call Piston Pump

Slamming his fist into hand he kept continuing to charge up his strength to try and bring forth enough to ward off any foes who could be approaching, also it'd be handy to show off his new skills to this new mate of his.

"Art I'll happily find you a crew and with any luck we can both join, but for now lets focus on staying alive. Not that that'll be trouble. These marines are pathetic. But let me go on ahead theres someone coming and I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Arthur drew his blade. "I'm pretty sure I killed all the marines and a man I encountered before seemed to be raiding the whole base. He definitely can do it. If you saw his power, you would be a little afraid of him. Anyway, thank you for your offer, and I'm not much of a captain either. I'm more of a sword. Just unleash me onto a target or targets and I will kill them. Now, my sword technique I use is a secret passed on my family. It is a famous one-sword technique upon swordsman. Other than that, I'm a skilled swordsman with the honor of a proper swordsman." Arthur explained.

Arthur walked forward into the dark corridor. "Hello?" Arthur said as if he was hoping for a response. He really knew whoever was out there would probably not respond. They would just spring their attack. Arthur took a step back and raised his sword in a defensive manner. Gureken seemed to gleemed in the dark. Arthur counted on Koto to be able to fight, because if he didn't, against any challenging opponent, they wouldn't stand a chance. Arthur was majorly handicapped, because he could only use one hand to grip Gureken. He had the other blade in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 am

Lister
Saizou Daichi
Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Running around the corner into a red haired midget Saizou paused and glared in surprise, he was uncertain what he was looking at but raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. Koto took the raise of an eyebrow as enough of a reason to be insulted.

"OI!" he called out with anger echoing from his voice.

Piston Pump: Piston Punch Cannon

Releasing a powerful air projectile towards Saizou, Koto leapt backwards as he began to slam his fist into his thigh in the hopes of releasing a powerful Piston Pump: Piston Kick Cannon. Whilst the projectile shot towards, Saizou he was unable to dodge in such a close vicinity especially with his injury and found a wall of earth rising before him. Slamming into the roof he stepped back in surprise.

"Second time today I've saved your life."

Lister replied stepping forward and placing a hand on Saizou's shoulder.

"Let me handle him."

"Bastard! Did you see what he just did to me? The bastard, just raised a wall in my face. I'm gonna get him."

After slamming his fists a few times into his thigh, Koto was ready to try his luck breaking through the wall.

Piston Pump: Piston Kick

Breaking through his foot poked through in which Lister took advantage and grabbed the foot & lowered the rest of the wall dragging Koto to the ground with a foot stuck in the ground. Looking at the midget he grinned and stepped past to see Arthur.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we meet again swordsman. I see you packed on a friend."

Stepping forward from the shadows to reveal himself and his wound he looked down at the midget Koto with a disapproving look.

"You don't seem to keep the best company."

"Who you callin' bad company?!" Koto raged trying to swing at Saizou but miserably failing.

"A wretched midget with no where to go."

"Oh I've got somewhere to go alright. Me and my friend here are going to join a pirate crew and I know just the one."

"Your a pirate?"

"Damn straight! Gonna be working for Good Ole' Smithy Pirates, they boys know what its all about."

Raising an eyebrow at the mention of joining a crew, Lister smiled.

"Both looking for a crew to join eh?" Lister questioned knowing exactly what his next move should be.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 pm

"Yes." Arthur said, as he stepped forward to confront the two. The man, who had fought side by side with Arthur not too long ago, said he was going to raid, but he never mentioned a comrade. So much was on Arthur's mind, lihe what exactly were the sort of powers Koto had. Arthur had seen steam come off his body, and Koto had seemed to launch an air projectile with extreme force from his hand. "My name is Arthur gray and that midget you have stuck there is Koto. I found him in the storage room, while I was looking for what me brought me here." Arthur said, lifting up the blade he was hired to retrieve. "We decided to look to join a pirate crew together. Now, please move out of the way unless you and your comrade wish to die." Arthur said to the man, who he had entered the navy base with. Arthur knew if he fought this man, that he would surely die, but Arthur still threatened the two.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Lister
Saizou Daichi
Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Smiling as Arthur spoke about wanting to join a crew with the midget whose name seemed to be Koto. He had an offer they couldn't refuse sitting up his sleeve, well they could refuse it, but why bother when he could provide them with just the thing they were looking for.

Hearing the word midget in the description about himself Koto turned to look at Arthur.

"MIDGET! Who you calling a midget?!"

Laughing at the short arse with red hair Lister waited for him to settle down as Saizou sighed and shook his head.

"Hey guys look here. I've got an offer for you, you're both looking for a crew to join, well I'm looking for some crew mates. Hows bout joining me? I can promise you wealth & fortune if thats what you seek."

Turning to gaze at Lister in surprise Saizou wasn't sure about joining him anymore, especially if he would be recruiting men like these.

Removing the earth from around Koto he flopped to floor and got his balance back.

"And how do we even know your not gonna sail us down the river?"

"You don't, but I'm sure you three against little old me would win right?"

Nodding Koto agreed and offered a friendly hand towards him.

"Names Koto Bazzi and if you try anything I'll break your face."

Shaking his hand Lister returned with a smile and a quick reply.

"Not before I crush your testicles."

Offering his hand to Arthur, Lister hoped he would agree in joining him, but more importantly he hoped he'd not bugger off the second they got out of here. Lister planned on heading to the ship next and getting out of here. After finding Saizou's blade of course, and he had a pretty good idea of whee this blade was.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Kori grabbed and shook the man's hand. "I seek not wealth and fortune. I seek infamy.Now that we are a crew, what is the captain's name?" Arthur said, as he let go of the man's hand and did an honorary bow of respect and dedication. This was usually done by student to teacher in Arthur's family, but Arthur thought it was appropriate, for the man was now his captain. Arthur still did not know if he could trust this man, but he has to take leaps of faith to reach his goals. Arthur decided to go on with this man. Arthur still had no idea what the man's comrade does. He was dressed in almost swordsman like robes. It would be interesting to have dueling swordsman in one crew. Arthur thought.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Lister
Saizou Daichi
Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Smiling as Arthur shook his hand Lister replied.

"Names Lister, now lets get out of here."

Turning to Arthur Koto chuckled a little as he bowed.

"Check this guy out, like your a lord or master or some shit."

As Lister & Saizou didn't laugh he dipped his head like a child that had just been told off. Turning from the group he headed towards the courtyard where he'd buried the marine earlier. Saizou nodded towards the two hinting that they should follow, nodding Koto followed after Saizou who chased Lister down to the courtyard.

"So your a swordsman as well?" he asked Arthur. He hoped Arthur was a swordsman as it he could aid him in training whilst aboard the ship.

Speeding ahead of the two and reaching the courtyard in no time at all, Koto found Lister raising the ground up as he did so a corpse rose up along with two blades. Turning to Saizou who hadn't yet arrived he waited for Arthur & Saizou so he could ask about the blades and if either were his.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Arthur started to follow Lister and the rest back into the courtyard. Arthur was moving slowly in the back of the group, so he could talk to the other unknown man. He asked Arthur a question. The man appeared to be a fellow swordsman. "Yes, I am in fact. I'm guessing you are. This blade here is Gureken." Arthur said, unsheathing it and holding it out revealing its sharp blade. "It has been passed down to the greatest swordsman in my family for years. May I ask, what is your name, fellow swordsman, and where are your swords?" Arthur added, as he arrived to the spot of the dead marine with the two blades.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Lister
Saizou Daichi
Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Understanding this fellow swordsman had a family sword Saizou nodded.

"Must be nice to have a family blade. My names Saizou, Saizou Daichi and currently my sword is in the hands of a filthy marine who stole it from me whilst I was unconscious. But your Captain Lister has offered to get it back for me, he seems to know where it may be."

"So Lister what're we going to do first?"

Looking towards Koto and his excitable expression Lister replied.

"Well once I get Saizou his sword back we're getting on that ship over there and heading on out of here. Then I've no idea where we'll be heading."

"Well then you my friend are in luck, I happen to be a world class navigator and I can take you, anywhere!"

"Got a compass?"

"err. No."

"Fat lot of good that'll do."

Scowling at Lister Koto was thoroughly unimpressed. "Shuddap!"

Arriving in the courtyard and glancing towards Koto & Lister Saizou questioned him.

"So Lister, wheres this sword of mine?" Pointing down towards the pit, he waited for a response. Looking down he spotted two swords and a marine in the pit. "You do that?"

Nodding Lister directed a finger upwards and the swords were raised up on a podium made of earth. Watching the swords appear before him, Saizou smirked and lifted his sword. Dusting it off and swinging his sword he bowed before Lister.

"I thank you for the return of my blade . . . Captain."

"Then come on you guys, our ships out there and its time we begin our journey to become pirates."

"About time too!"

"Arthur, this is my blade, it has no name as of yet, but I hope to make it a feared and notorious blade some time in the future. I look forward to sparring with you aboard the ship."

Turning back to Lister & Koto Saizou could see the two had already ran ahead. Sprinting towards the ship, Lister used

Lucifer's Fang

Launching himself into the sky and flipping through the sky, Lister crashed into the deck, standing up he looked back towards the crew and waved them towards the ship.

"Come on guys, its time we get out of here."

Struggling climb aboard Koto stomped his feet angrily against the ground mumbling angrily to himself.

Slamming a fist into his thigh he charged himself up with a little energy as he'd done from the stomp, using that energy he managed to launch himself into the air and just aboard the ship. Landing on the very edge he looked back to Saizou & Arthur who were taking their sweet time.

"Come on!"

"After you Arthur." Saizou said to him as he gestured for Arthur to climb aboard before him and took one last look at the marine academy he hoped he wouldn't ever see again.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"Very well. Let's be off." Arthur said to Saizou. Arthur started to run after towards the boat. He had a lot on his mind. He was excited for he knew this crew would help him reach his goals. He knew that this crew would make the world scream in fear. Arthur had no idea what to do with the sword he had recovered for Jerrel Jones. He was a pirate now, so that means he could leave honor behind sometimes. He was yet to discover the blade's abilities, but it might in fact be a blade he used in the future. This small mission has brought him to his new crew, and it might have ended up changing his goals. Maybe Arthur might have to create a more rare three sword style. Why stop at three? Why stop ever? Arthur started to realize that he could create a whole new way to fight with swords. A technique in which every last blade near you was at your command. Arthur was just starting to explore what it means to be a swordsman. Was he truly a living blade? DId that make Lister his wielder? Arthur thought. Arthur arrived to the deck of the ship. Arthur looked back at Saizou and shouted. "What are you waiting for?"

It was a pirate's life for Arthur.

((OOC: Assuming leaving the island is the end of the thread, this will be my last post unless we encounter more action. Arthur will just be wondering around the ship training and working with his new sword.))
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 am

Lister
Saizou Daichi
Arthur Gray
Koto Bazzi

Remembering the words of that old shipwright, Lister questioned if he should return to the bar to give the shipwright his wish or not and as he stood before the wheel he shook his head. This was his ship now and he would do as he pleased not the old man. Glancing over the Marine Head Quarters he smirked.

It was time to bring the building to its knees.

Searching throughout the ship for belongs from the previous owners, Koto quickly checked each room before finally stumbling across the Captain's quarters. Opening the draws and rifling through the he found a small box. With a box and note to accompany it he discarded the note from the shipwright's daughter about the true meaning of family and all that shit and opened the box.

"Oh ho. Jackpot!"

Lifting the compass & log pose from the box he quickly got to work putting the thing on his wrist and flicking the log pose to see if it was working. He'd learnt how to read these whilst researching inventions and now that he had one with him he couldn't be happier. He rushed towards the deck to show off his new found items to Lister. Now he did have a log pose & a compass.

Watching as Arthur quickly climbed aboard the ship, Saizou grinned. It seemed he was destined to join such an evil crew. With a hand resting on his blade and the other resting limply in his robes, Saizou made his way towards the ship before a note fluttered past him.

Snatching it from the air he glanced at it and quickly read over it.

Dearest Father

I've known your dream of sailing the seas as far as the eye can see even in your old age. After building ship after ship for you never to use I wish for you to fulfill your dream. I've seen you grant the wishes of many men throughout the years and it is time you live yours. Inside the box is a gift from me to you. You've given me life and a place I can call my own. So now its time I do something for you that you've always wanted. In this box is a compass & log pose. I hope you enjoy the journey and take care upon your many journeys.

Love your Daughter Mirabelle

Lucifer's Fang: Arising

Satan's Swallow

Letting go, the letter slipped through Saizou's fingers. He felt bad for the father & daughter of whom he did not know, but he was a pirate now and sentimental feelings for strangers were of no concern to him. THe ground shook beneath his feet and turning he discovered the ground beneath the Head Quarters had ripped into the air creating a large mountain shattering the building and pulling it apart. Covering his eyes from the top to stop any debris, Saizou watched as the mountain which had risen was then dragged  in a downward motion to form a large pit in which the building fell into.

Hearing the voice of Arthur Saizou nodded and headed towards the ship. Leaping aboard with ease he quickly got to his feet and smiled at Arthur his fellow swordsman.

Standing at the helm with his hand in the position that dictated he'd just crushed the building he saw an excitable Koto dashing towards him with a new attachment on his wrist.

"O! Lister! I've got us a compass & log pose now!"

Seeing the log pose & compass Koto had found, Saizou opened to speak up before realizing what he would say meant nothing to pirates. As he'd said in his head before. Sentimental feelings for strangers were of no concern for pirates.

Smiling at the old dwarf Lister nodded.

"Well thats great Koto, go figure out how the ship works I wanna get out of here."

"Already found that out."

"Oh?"

"It runs on coal. I've already loaded it up. Now just let me, move outta the way."

Pushing Lister out of the way and stepping behind the wheel. Realizing cause of his height he could see a thing, Koto struggled to see over.

"Want a crate or something?"

Shooting death glares at Lister, Koto stepped aside after hitting a level on the helm.

"The ship should be moving now. So just sail." Wandering off down the stairs and towards the rooms to pick out his own quarters, Koto muttered a string of curses to himself angrily.

Seeing the change that Koto had made, Lister grinned then looked to both Arthur & Saizou.

"Well men, it looks like our journey starts here."

Black smoke began to billow from the chimneys and the ship started to pull to the right with great force. Sailing from the island and leaving the ruble of misfortune behind Lister placed a hand upon the control panel beside the helm.

"I'll call you Miss Fortune."

Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 To_be_continued_one_piece_4929
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?   Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crescendo Pirates: Something Special?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2