One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Empty
PostSubject: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 pm

(Sorry if the topic name sucks, no idea what to put)
(This is kind of a narration from Ru, as if she was introducing it, didn't really know how to start it off)

The story of the Panda Pirates, a group of collective people who believe killing is not the answer in combat, begins not to far from the island of Java, who have recently collected their fifth companion, an inventive girl of the name of Ru. Before her stands an interesting group of people, two twins dressed as doctors, a large muscular man dressed up if he was a panda, and a cowboy pirate that can actually change into a bear, how bizarre. Though only have recently joined, she has high hopes that this will become a great adventure everyone in the group can and will enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

It was early in the mourning that day, the sun had barely graced the harrison to warm the calm seas. They had only left the islands the night before and yet they were already out of sight. White was wide awake in the kitchen making breakfast as usual where as black was still asleep, he always woke up last. White humed a pleasant melody as he cooked, today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Ru weakly creeps out of the sleeping quarters, still getting her sea legs from being on land for so many years. She scans the decks of the ship slowly and, not really paying attention to anything she may of saw, slowly heads into the eating area, looking at White humming and being cheerful, she walks over to the table and sits, trying to fix her hair up a bit so she doesn't have to fight off massive bed head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm

White, who was in a pink frilly apron, tunred to her and smiled "good mouning Ru-chan" he said beeming before going back to his cooking "hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Ru looks at him, now actually completely aware of where she is, looks around a bit. Ru takes her sleeping cap off and puts it next to her on the bench, fixing her shirt or whatever may be messy.

Ru looks over to White again and nods with a smile "Sure, I'd love some breakfast, what're you making?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

White looked the stove over "well for Captain I am making an omelet for Black I am making pancakes and the bug guy eats allot of what ever I put infront of him, what sort of stuff do you like?" White had set aside a small bolw of fruit for himself
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Ru thinks to herself a bit, you can see her biting her bottom lip as she does. "How about something simple for this morning, maybe some rice and a pickle or four, don't really wanna attack my stomach with heavy foods before I know I won't get sea sick....again" as replies to him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:43 pm

White knew how to cook those things "okay!" he said enthusiastically and went back to cooking. White was a pretty good cook, but it was odd how he never objected to acting like a housewife and how easly he would take on the role
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:50 pm

"White is it time to eat?" Donny asked chewing on some bamboo and entering the room at the same time. He was ready to eat, because he had been training by wrestling a shark. He lost, but got away before he got bitten. "I can't swim as good as a shark." he released under his breath, still chewing on his bamboo. It broke and then he put another piece in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:54 pm

White put a few plates of food on the table before him "I'm not done yet though" he said knowing that he should have started earlier
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Ru chuckles to herself as Donny mutters about the shark, sitting there waiting for the food "Catch anything good down there?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:10 pm

"Nothing worth mentioning..." Donny said shoving some food into his mouth, "the shark ate my catch!" Donny laughed vigorously waiting for ru to reply/
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

White quickly set the plate with Ru's food on the table "s-sorry that took so long" he said before turning back to his cooking
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Ru laughs as well, watching chewed up bits of food fly out of Donny's mouth. (Correct me if that's wrong)

"Maybe we'll do some fishing or something later, keep this ship stocked on food." Ru says, as she looks over to White and says "Thanks much White" with a smile on her face before picking up some chopsticks and digging in into the rice slowly.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Donny laughed while eating some more. "No problem White!" he yelled while munching on it. Then he twitched and fell to the ground. "gaah" he moaned painfully. He was obviously allergic to something in the food "peanuts.. peanuts..." he mumbled while foaming at the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

White's hair stood on end, it looked like he was going to faint, he knew they did not have a doctor on board, but he didnt even remember puting them in there.... he didnt know what to say or do but he slowly became paniced
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

after about twenty minutes the allergies calmed down but they still were kinda bad. "guess we should find a doc huh?" Donny asked.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm

"I don't understand I didn't even use any peanuts!" said white shaking his hear vigorously "I don't even thing we own any"his panic didn't subside until Black walked in "calm down would ya? all your sissy whining woke me up" White took a deep breath "Im sorry I" Black cut him off "hes not dead so its going to be okay, no one blames you White" White smiled again "really?" Black noded
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"calm down white it's fine." Donny said in his normal friendly tone and then he smiled. "I'm still hungry." Donny looked at black who seemed to be calming down White really well and who also seemed to be lazy. He got off the floor and waited patiently for more food. He smiled and then said, "wanna see something cool?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

White was once again busy cooking so he was unable to hear him but black sat at the table with a finger in his ear "what?" he said unenthusiastically as he leaned back in his chair
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Donny pulled his sword from his belt and then he started into a kendo stance. He positioned a jar and then knocked it into the air with his sword. It shattered and then he flashily swung at it, with one slice sending all the bits flying. "that was fun." he laughed, and then Donny put his sword back on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:49 pm

White was hit with some glass and saw that it was everywhere and while still in his pink apron he ran around with a broom to sweep it all up but was unable to watch his cooking and had to stop sweeping to put out a small fire and ended up having to throw out a lot of burnt food before finishing cleaning

Black was unimpressed "you shouldent make so much work for white" evryone got a little mad "I dont see you helping!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 pm

"You didn't have to clean that up White." Donny said, and then he took another bite of food "I was going to clean it up, it was my mess. Plus you always work more then everyone else, cooking, cleaning, and sometimes you even be lookout!" he said respectfully. He then got on the ground and bowed to White.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Black sighed "... so uncool" he mudder to himslef

White was a little intimadated by this and compleatly unsure how to respond
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 pm

(Holy crap man, I leave for like 10 minutes and I'm completely left behind XD)

"W-White, stop doing anything yourself, let others help you too!" Ru says, going over to see if she can help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next