One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Paladin King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin King

Paladin King

Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Empty
PostSubject: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

I have a request for everyone on this site. Below all of this, I have put two categories each of which has pictures set beneath them. If you would, please pick one picture from each category. Choose whichever picture for whatever reason you might have. It doesn't matter in the slightest which ones are chosen. I tried to only post pictures with guys that look very similar.

Oh, and in case it affects your bias in this situation at all, no, I'm not planning on using these pictures for this site. Well, maybe I'm going to. I don't know. At the moment, I'm doing something for myself simply as a matter of interest and maybe will use it for something else later on.

In any case, if you wish to help and give me some feedback on the pictures I've chosen, thank you. Any feedback at all would be highly appreciated.

Normal Guy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sword Guy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 am

is this some kind of sociological case study? if so this isnt the first time our sites been used for one
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Paladin King

Paladin King

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 am

It's nothing so complicated as that. Basically, I've noticed that there are two types of text RPGs out there. There are simpler ones where people apply logic and reasoning to their battles, which is like this site's main RP section. And then there are other ones where people apply stats and level up to fight their battles, which would be like this site's own advanced section. I've never really done something like the advanced RP section before, but I've seen enough sites that have that kind of thing that it has piqued my interest. So I thought I would try building a character using some site's template and see if I would really be interested in continuing further. The reason I've laid out these pictures is that I know that a character will take a lot longer to build using stats, and if I'm going to use a picture or two for that kind of character, I want them to be pictures that appeal to people and not just random junk that I find and cobble together. Which may be exactly what these are, but whatever.

I know, that's a bit of a long and pointlessly drawn out explanation for something so simple, but it's the way my mind works.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:08 pm

The third sword guy is the most awesome and next is the first one.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 pm

First one from each category (:
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I agree with Joy, first from each. All of the others look slanky and have little substance in their design.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hmm... Fourth and First
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest   Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Request Out of Curiousity and Personal Interest
Page 1 of 1