One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Rodoku
Cobdogred
Insane
Violuminescence
Hysteria
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while. (Some of the newer folk might not recognize me, but I used to be active on the site a while back. If I don't know you, nice to meet'cha)

Just thought I'd stop by and see how things were going for everyone. A decent amount of things irl have been keeping me busy until recently, so I apologize for disappearing without notice for months at a time. As stupid as it might sound, I'm really glad to see some familiar names still around and RPs still happening.

So, what's everyone been up to? Both site-wise and irl if you care to share.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 pm

WAAAaaahhh! Welcome back.

I have missed you.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Eriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin QAQ HOW ARE YOU??? I MISSED YOU MORE THAN ANYONE HERE OKAY. YOU'RE MAH LUV QAQ and things have been fine for me. Rp wise not so much as I'm dead lol, but I'm hopefully going to get ideas for a character soon... X: What's up?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Welcome back, it's nice to see another older user come back.
Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Wb, I'm shade, and you're right: I don't know you Razz Glad to see the dead birds rising from their ashes. More activity means the more likely I get to rp with my crew soon (cannot rp until a tournament, which needs 1-2 more people to sign on for).
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 pm

OMG A WILD ERIN APPEARED!!! Erriiiin we've (or at least I have) missed you a lot!

I am on summer vacaction atm... aaaand I am going to the USA on the 18th of January.
Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 am

Oi! Looks like another one of the good people returned. A far better turn then these proles- welcome back, yo.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 am

Heeeey, it's been a while, welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 am

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

Welcome back Erin!
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

A few months ago I was looking around the site and stumbled across your name. I don't really know you so I hope to meet you soon.

Welcome Back Dude!~

I've also made a return to this site, although I was in active for a month or a few weeks :/

Cya Round!~
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am

I'm not usually one for nostalgia, but man... Great to see so many familiar faces screen names around. I have some catching up to do with all of you, and I hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy with college and an internship the last handful of months, hence the prolonged absence. Taking a break from school this semester to work and earn some funds. This also leaves me with more time on my hands Very Happy As for RPing, I haven't done any since my leave. I'd like to start again at some point, but I might be a bit rusty.

The Phantom Shade wrote:
Wb, I'm shade, and you're right: I don't know you Razz Glad to see the dead birds rising from their ashes. More activity means the more likely I get to rp with my crew soon (cannot rp until a tournament, which needs 1-2 more people to sign on for).
Frozen wrote:
A few months ago I was looking around the site and stumbled across your name. I don't really know you so I hope to meet you soon.

Welcome Back Dude!~

I've also made a return to this site, although I was in active for a month or a few weeks :/

Cya Round!~
Aww, thanks to the both of you as well. I haven't been around all that much since... last summer probably. Can't wait to see what new people and characters are floating about. Good luck on that tournament of yours.

Again, it's awesome to hear from you all. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paladin King

Paladin King

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 am

Welcome back, person who hasn't been here in a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 1