One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving. Don't Know How Long.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Empty
PostSubject: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 am

I'm leaving this up to the admins to decide.
I was told this site was active, and repeatedly asked to join it. When I finally do join it, and get back into RPing, the topic I was part was suddenly gets put on hold because we're waiting on two members whose names are always in the Users Online In Last 24 Hours: List. So I'm deciding to seek out RPing fun elsewhere. I understand life is hectic, I have three kids and work 8 hours a day, but I still find time to at least Post a reply to my topics.

I'm leaving. I don't know long I'll be gone. I don't know if I'll ever return. I'm posting here so it won't take up space in the Leave of Absence post because this may be a permanent thing. I had fun while it lasted you guys. I really did. Perhaps in the future, I can seek out my fun here once again. So Long For Now.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Let me start out by pointing out, just how fruitless this post is. You've made no effort to join any crew other than Kenji's there for the only people that would care about your absence is well Kenji and your group of friends. Now if you HAD joined other crews/made more characters, you'd be able to post and be as active as you want.

This thread honestly just adds to the already cluttered general section. At least posting in the absence thread the post that only three people maximum actually care about, could be buried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Again, as I pointed out. Life Is Hectic. I work 8 hours a day, and have three children to take care of. I cannot manage more than one character.

Thank you though, for proving to me just how much this site cares about its members. How about instead of jumping down my throat about my inability to manage more than one character, you tell me you would hate to see me go, or you will talk to be people about simply logging in, and logging out? Something like that? That's what a normal member of staff would do on a good RP site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Cob, don't jump down the guys throat. Alex, don't insult the site.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Kenji, you know very well this isn't me jumping down someone's throat. Moving on. Look Alex, you had six posts with what three that were actually rp posts? We get people that post about 30 or so times and leave all the time and if we stopped to make sure each of them got what they want no one would have time to rp for themselves. If you want to throw a pity party for yourself and leave, by all means do so. If not, rectify your situation. Make more characters, drop the inactive crew, or talk to the captain about skipping the inactive posters.

I work my 40 hours plus at least 8 hours almost every week as well as take classes. If I can manage six plus characters, I'm sure you could manage one more. It's more a matter of time management than inability.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 pm

wait so let me get this strait, you joined as a favor to someone then whined when we didn't make special consideration for you? If you only joined because a friend asked you then why bother drawing everyones attention to complain about it in the first place? Your unhappy, great, but were not exactly gonna stop everything because of it, if you want to leave then leave
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Wow this is totally helping the situation. Let's start an argument thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 pm

It's absurd to call this a situation- the user who is leaving has had six posts prior to this thread. I'm sure he could have been a quality member, but he has not invested enough time for us to consider him a regular. I would also like to point out that Cob is not a member of staff so Alex's second post here is mud-slinging. This thread should be locked with god's haste.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Cob let me point out your not in a postition to have critisicm on any of our users, Alex is only stating that he didn't get what he expected. if people actually told him other things then its their fault too. Yes we are not as active as we used to be, but its no use in scolding people who only say things didnt live up to their expectations, only makes it less likely for people to come back, actually if you were some more friendly, or even invited him to rp with you, it would be much more likely if he had stayed, dont blame others for something you could have solved. You are one of the people spreading negativity in the air and I would ask off you to not do so.

Alex I wish you the best off things in life, may we meet again
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Red let me point out, you're wrong. I can criticize this blatant attempt to seek attention from someone that didn't even give the site a week. If you have a problem with what I said, to damned bad. Admin and major nearly said the same thing and I don't see you saying or disliking their posts. Red that's immature, if you're going to cast stones against one you should cast stones against all.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm

major and admin sama, are mods and have actually right to say anything about this, this is a roleplay site for everyone to have fun, your just ruining the fun by actually bashing people instead of trying to give them a good time. and I do disagree with major and admin, but I will not critise admins or mods in the open and will take it to pm with them, I am only telling you I do not like the way you bash our members.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:38 pm

I didn't "bash" anyone. If you actually take time to read my posts old friend, you'll see that I gave him suggestions as how to fix the problem. Sure I'm not a mod or an admin, don't want to be, but when I see someone saying shit about the site that just isn't true, I'm going to say something about it. As a member I suffer when his comments spoil and turn new members away from the site so in my better interests I addressed the issue.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Just stop this sensles arguing and lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving. Don't Know How Long.    Leaving. Don't Know How Long.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving. Don't Know How Long.
Page 1 of 1