One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treacle Pirates- Looking for people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjh927

Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Empty
PostSubject: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Crew Name: Treacle Pirates

Captain: Bleck "the Mammoth" Ture
First mate: Ursus Triton "Whitehair" Oceanus

Flag:
Flag:

Ship: Golden Dreams- A medium sized ship with 2 cannons on either side. There are 5 different crew compartments, on of which is for the captain and another for the navigator. The captain's room contains the charger for the zap blade and the outside appearance of the ship has the water mill connected to it.

Side: Pirates (Heavily against world government so could also be called revolutionaries.)

Current Members:
Bleck "the mammoth" Ture: Captain, cook.

Crew Goals: Destroy thr world government.

Crew History: Was put together when Bleck realised his dream of destroying the world government and wanted to accomplish it. He bought the ship on Fishman Island where he was brought after escaping slavery and made the money by working as a chef for a month (People paid a fortune to buy his treacle tarts). He then travelled around the grand line in search of crewmembers with similar dreams...

Expecting new members: Yes.

Last edited by jjh927 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 am

I like supporting new crews, so I might make a char for yours. What kind of char do you like?
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm

If you wanted you could be the fishman who saved Bleck in his history. That would make sense seeing as the crew started on Fishman Island and it would be a good place to get a first mate from. Aside from that, any kind of character would do as long as they have a grudge of some kind against the world government.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:02 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 am

I have a pretty powerful fishman but he's not like a pirate. Though if he finds a good reason to start traveling, I guess he could join. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 am

Sounds great. Sorry for late reply, computer at home is broken.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:00 am

That history gives you a healthy enough hate of the world government, seeing as someone took your throne. Accepted as first mate.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 am

tell me when you make the first thread
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:36 pm

I think it would be best to have more than 2 people for the first thread, but if not I'll make one at some point.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm

okay, I will be waiting until you are ready.
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 am

Giving a last call for people to join before first thread. Also changed name to say "looking for people". I''ll give it a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:17 pm

A couple of days was a bit of an understatement. lol. Computer still broken, I thought it would be fixed easier. Crew still alive, just I'm not gonna make a thread without a way of being active.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 pm

I will keep the char in the crew until you can make the thread, dun worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treacle Pirates- Looking for people   Treacle Pirates- Looking for people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treacle Pirates- Looking for people
Page 1 of 1