One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leviathan Pirates (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Leviathan Pirates (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Leviathan Pirates (W.I.P.)   Leviathan Pirates (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:21 am

Information

The Leviathan Pirates is the former crew that Wormus Gingerback used to command before he betrayed them to become the 3rd Captain of the Unknown Pirates and replaced them with a new crew, before he actually earned his bounty. The Leviathan Pirates are a pretty small crew with medium power and they are thought to be a crew that can barely survive in the New World. Their connection with Wormus Gingerback is unknown to the world. The 5 people who consist the Leviathan Pirates have a common aspect with Wormus. They are all users of the same fruit, they all bit the one and only Shinwa Shinwa no Mi: Model Old One, gaining access to an Old One form of their choice. The crew is a crew with a total bounty of around 350,000,000 Beri and they are known for being overally harmless, unless they are attacked. However, there is also something else that the marines do not know except from their connection with Wormus; they are rarely using their fruit abilities and nobody other than themselves actually knows what they are capable off. Wherever they have used their powers, there were no survivors to explain what happened and the incidents remain a mystery.

Members

Captain:
Helmsman/Swordsman:
Shipwright:
Navigator:
Doctor/Assassin:
Back to top Go down

Leviathan Pirates (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1