One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a thread for a marine Vice Admiral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

a thread for a marine Vice Admiral Empty
PostSubject: a thread for a marine Vice Admiral   a thread for a marine Vice Admiral Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 am

Okay. I made a Marine Vice Admiral character some time ago and I was wondering whether there are any threads for him to join.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

a thread for a marine Vice Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thread for a marine Vice Admiral   a thread for a marine Vice Admiral Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 am

Perfect! Why don't you enter him here: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6858-serious-blast-off-open-to-sea-storm-members-only

Cause my crew took out a lot of marines and you could be searching for the culprits [Us]

Oh and NO KILLING IN THIS THREAD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

a thread for a marine Vice Admiral
Page 1 of 1