One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

(Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Empty
PostSubject: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

It was a typical peaceful day for the islands of west blue. Particularly the large island of Central Villa, a village island similar to Water 7. The villagers were going through their normal daily routine, when a ship pulled into port. The ship was tattered and beaten, as if it were stolen from another crew. From the ship stepped a familiar face to veteran pirates: Anthony Livingston, better known as Killjoy the Jester. With a evil grin, his body cganged to steam, and he began to attack the defenseless village without mercy, singlehandedly taking out their security, and tormenting the villagers with his lingering maniacal laugh.

"WAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MMHHMMMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!! KEEP SCREAMING!!!! BURN, BURN!!!!"

He squealed with joy as he set fires to buildings left and right, with no goals in this act, Killjoy was ending lives for fun.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 pm

(You can't turn into steam, it's banned here as autododging. Goes into the same category as all other logia intangibility abilities. Also, how are setting fire to things?)
Charyu was enjoying a drink at a local tavern, when he heard screaming and shouting from the outside. The roof was beginning to as the tavern catched on fire in the second floor. People we're running away. Charyu drank his ale down and stood up, the tavern almost wholly abandoned by now. He walked out as the tavern combusted. He looked around for the killjoy who had caused this. "Aww man.. Well, I better get rid of this guy, whoever he is."
Spotting the root of the problem (Anthony) he drew out his pair of special chains. "Gating Solar!" Charyu immediately put his massive speed to use, running towards the maniac like there were three of him, continuously reappearing and disappearing, all the while getting incresingly closer. Finally, Charyu appeared in front of the maniac, twisting his spinning chain, converting the spin into a thrust with the blade in the end of the chain at the maniac's stomach.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 am

(Well, first off, I only use steam transformation as a form of quick transportation, not dodging, and two, I'm setting fire to the buildings the same way an ordinary person would)

"Wha--?!"

Noticing the man at the very last second, Killjoy jumped to the side in a cartoon-like fashion. Killjoy was dressed like a jester, and wore makeup like a clown.

"You've got some nerve, child! I was having a great time, and YOU showed up and RUINED IT!!!...Oh well, I guess I have to kill you too."

Killjoy threw his arms in the air and a large cloud of steam engulfed the two, serving as a smokescreen. And the longer he spent inside the steam, Charyu would begin to feel angrier and angrier, as though the steam were affecting him.

"Uh oh, better not keep your guard down!! So are you angry yet? Would you say you're getting STEAMED?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--ACK ACK"

At the end of his burst of laughter Killjoy coughed. He'd been overdoing his laughter again.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 pm

(hope you guys don't mind if i join)
Jordan arrives on the Island and sees dozens of people running and screaming he jumps off the ship and grabs one the the screaming pedestrians
"Whats going on here why is everyone running" the man paused for a moment to catch his breath "there pirates are attacking" Jordan makes an angry face he looks at his soldiers and yells " Get these people to safety I'm going to see what going on" Jordan then walks towards the commotion and and sees and sees to pirates talking, Jordan then stands there and listen to what they were saying..
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 am

"Gah!" Charyu jumped from the steam covering to a sidestreet. "I'm beginning to hate that guy." Charyu grinned, jumping over the steam while spinning his chains. "Solar Disc!" A disc of light blasted toward the steam covering, aiming to cut Killjoy (like zoro's something pound cannons but as discs of light). Charyu was not yet satisfied, sending several more down before finally landing to the other side of the smokescreen.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

A pillar of steam shot up, swirving from side to side, avoiding the light discs. Once the pillar was in a 5 foot range of Charyu, a portion of the pillar transformed into Killjoy's upper torso, holding his fist upward, as if to uppercut Charyu.

"Didn't anyone tell you?! Steam RISES to the skies!!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Jordan walks from behind the building and then slowly walks up behind the pirates
"Isn't it just like pirates destroying anything they can get there hands on"
Jordan then pulls his sword out and waited for the guys to make a move
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 pm

(I'm pretty sure turning to element as logia is wholly banned. When I made a logia, it first had the ability to turn into something, but even the non-dodgy abilities of it using the turning into mercury part got banned.)
Charyu leant back, spinning the chains by the sides to dodge the uppercut and jumped backwards to one hand, stopping the chain, and keeping the other in spin. He did a flip, landing in a crouched position, surging forwards and slashing at Killjoy's torso with a spinning chain.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

(When I made the steam steam fruit, the admins didnt say anything about its transformation effects, they just warnded me about the autododging thing.)

Killjoy made an attempt to jump over the chains, but instead, got it wrapped around his legs, and fell over in a cartoonish fashion.

"Oops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!   (Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious; open to all) Trouble in West Blue: Killjoy's Rampage!!
Page 1 of 1