One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Yomchi watched as Miguel feel, her was bleeding badly and was barely holding on. She knelt down beside him and gave him a gentle hug. "night right" she said and looked up at the other pirates "like i'm really gonna leave someone here to die. i may be a thief but i'm not some cold heated coward" she said softly "if you're going down, i'll go down with you" she said and gave him a smile, despite she was shaking a bit her self as she new what was coming. She smiled and closed her eyes as she waited for the incoming blow.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

- Miguel -

Miguel felt her hug, such a warm feeling despite his body slowly losing hope, he felt like this was it.. it was all over. He could feel her warmth across his body, her gentle hands wrapped around him to comfort him. For a moment, he actually felt his cheeks turn red. The men started growing their bravery, eventually all of them aimed their guns at the two people in the middle of their circle, Miguel had no energy to move.. and most of the shots were behind the women now, they would probably strike her first before Miguel with the bullets.. was that her plan? Miguel tried to stay awake, looking for ways for them to escape, but nothing came to mind, absolutely nothing. He knew he was going to die.

All of the pirates aimed at the woman and the male, gently pressing their triggers.. and unleashing all of their bullets.

- Nite -

Nite started moving once he got the hint that the pirates were finally going to end the battle. Nite created 15 birds made of paper and made them move 2000 feet per second, killing 30 pirates in the blink of an eye. The birds moved around in a circle, scarring all of the pirates with swords, and giving a warning to those with guns. Nite stepped on a paper platform he created, and flew towards the pirates at the same speed like it was a surfboard, moving through 15 pirates with his paper sword and slicing them in half.

He stopped suddenly in front of the pirates, having the paper birds fly through him as he stood still, all of the birds spontaneously exploded around the pirates, having most of them fly around from the shockwave of it. Nite looked at the enemies with his usual blank stare, he knew the enemies were these men now.. and he was sure he was doing the right thing. His paper katana was on his right arm, and was placed gently over his shoulder. His white hair and white jacket being the most noticeable thing on his body. Paper was then created around Nite, all of them seemingly normal and floating around him. Each of the papers were controlled by Nite, and were surrounding him and the two pirates behind him.. he was not ready to let them die.

"I guess this means I have officially helped pirates.. I'll need to ask them question when this is all over.."
(Nite's thoughts)

- Miguel -

Miguel was completely in aww when he was saved, the mans popwers were far above his own.. however, he was still at risk of dying. Miguel tried to talk loud enough for Nite to hear him, the explosions he created were making it hard for him to talk with a straight voice.

"I need some scapels, or something sharp to cut me open and dig out the bullets.." He was responded with a knife being made out of pure paper, and placed on his hand, not a single word leaving his mouth. Miguel immediately started the surgery on himself, cutting his back and searching for small pieces of metal on his rib areas.. he was able to find them with ease, but the pain was definitely settling in. He knew he couldn't ask the thief for help, since to Miguel women should not be doing work as graphic as this.

Miguel looked around, through the papers that were floating around him and Yomchi, the pirates were definitely scared now.. and some had even dropped their guns. It seemed like the battle was over, but then again.. Nite was not dropping his guard for some reason, he didn't believe the battle was over already. Miguel tried to do his surgery in a position where Yomchi was not seeing the blood dripping out, it was possible she could be one of those people that fainted form blood.. another reason why he probably shouldn't ask her for help, what ally wants to help another ally cut himself to remove bullets?

"So, Yomchi.. I guess we get to live after all."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 pm

[[Pirates]]

The pirates began moving back and moving away from those two. One of the pirates then ran back "We'll go get more reinforcements!!!" The pirates mostly left to head back to base. Most of the pirates were now scared of Nite

[[Jack]]

Bittle reacted badly and yelled "PULL THEM BACK!!!!! We cant afford fighting the marines now... shit , shit!!!!" Jack was then laughing as Billy hit him again, his face was swelling as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Yomchi had her eyes closed tightly, biting her lip as she waited. but looked up as she felt nothing and heard the men starting to run away. She looked up to see them being protected by a shield of paper. Her eyes widened, it did seem like they where going to live. watched as miguel started taking out to the bullets him self. her felt her face go pale as she looked away, her stomic turning as she glanced at him cutting him self up and taking out bullets.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

- Miguel -

Miguel took out all of the bullets after a few minutes, it didn't take long for him to find them on his back.. thank god they were so superficial or he would've needed extra hands. The guns were cheap, as Miguel suspected, which meant the bullets hadn't penetrated deep enough for him to have died. However, he still needed to stitch himself closed, something he doubted paper could accomplish.

Miguel put his shirt back on, some color being restored to his face.. it seemed like most of the weakness he felt was in his head, he truly believed the bullets had gone deep enough to kill him, and if the pistols weren't so weak.. they probably would have. Miguel walked over to the women that had saved him earlier, providing her assistance. He threw away the tool he used to cut himself open, the thing seemed to have gotten soggy anyways.

His shirt seemed to be normal from the front, he had a long sleeved white collared shirt, buttons down to the bottom were pressed back together so his torso would not be showing. Over time he had grown much more muscle, he would probably have to cover it so he wouldn't be confused with a muscle brain.. not that his muscles were huge, but he was definitely detailed. He witnessed her face being pale, and offered some support for her.. she looked a bit sick.

"If you have nausea, I'm sure i could conjure something up for you, shouldn't take me more then a few minutes."

- Nite -

Nite created a Serpent made of paper, allowing it to dig underground and wounding several different people, their legs being hurt instantly so they would not be able to escape. Nite then simply walked to them and picked them up by their injured legs, putting further pressure on the area he knew was in intense pain. He walked down to the two pirates, having a total of four pirates on his arms.. and seven birds he created awhile back circling the atmosphere.

Nite then picked up a den den mushi, talking into it with the usual blank expression on his face.

"Bring in about 25 marines.. and bring lots of hand cuffs, we have about 50 injured in the docs.. I'll be heading there with four to get a head start, these pirates will tell us all we need."

Nite looked at the two pirates, hanging up his den den mushi.

"I'll have to ask both of you some questions, like exp.. Who is the man they took?" The only answer he heard was from Miguel, whom answered the question quickly, hoping for something to happen.

"Our captain.." (Miguels response)
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

Oniyuri stepped out of the alley Twirling both of her loaded revolvers. She stood watching for a moment.. thinking about how she shouldn't have abandoned Miguel like that... She should have made sure he was following her before hiding.. But now.. It was Oniyuri's turn to help Miguel out "HEY! STUPID PIRATES!" She yelled before firing at the remaining pirates attempting to take them down before joining back up with Miguel and whoever the other people were..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

[[Small number of fleeing pirates and the ones who had remained behind for abit]]

Onis shots took out the remaining pirates and some who were about to flee, her pistol fires hitting them dead on. Most of the bulk had ran away now , but there were many injured and brusied on the floor and many who were unable to move and who simply lied on the ground.

[[Jack]]

Jack was bleeding as he was in chains, his mouth dripping blood and trickling down the side of his face. Jack groaned in pain, Billy Grisham sure could punch. Jack then grinned and began laughing to himself, he was mainly doing this to scare Bittle who was certainly sitting and thinking about the next move to make. Bittle grumbled as he tapped the table "That bastard is laughing? This isnt going right at all... the marines were alerted too soon... how about the ones on our payroll?" The pirate who was reporting to him was shivering in fear "Sir... the paper knight outranks all of them... Nite Strider is higher ranked than them....... and he is coming for us...." Bittle whipped out his pistol and shot the pirate dead as the other men including Billy became startled. Bittle then grimaced "Does anyone else want to cower in fear like pathetic swine?!!!" They all shook their heads, as Bittle grinned "Good..... now then, how many more, 'restraints' do we have Billy?" Billy chuckled before counting "About 2 bro... thats all capt could leave us...." Bittle then pursed his fingers together," 2 is all we need to take down Strider if he dares come here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Yomchi looked back at miguel as he finished removing the bullets and seemed alot better. She was still a bit green but shook her head "i'll be fine, i've seen worse" she said before looking up at the guy whom seemed to be protecting them. She watched as he took a couple prisoner before glancing at another girl who came out shoots...though, she seemed to be a bit late for the party. Her eyes wondered back up at the man with a paper power. She stayed quiet as he talked to miguel.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 pm

- Nite -

Nite got the answer he was looking for.. not only that, but a new pirate had appeared with the rest of the group. Nite figured she might've purposely not been in the battle, or this could have all been a coincidence and she was on her way this entire time. The women had defeated the few remaining pirates that were left, but he needed them alive.. Nite tried to ignore the murder he had just seen.

Miguel had told Nite that the man that was captured was their captain, Nite had not heard of the mans name before today.. this meant the attack wasn't for fame. The odds of it being for a more personal reason had increased considerably, especially when fame isn't the reason for kidnapping, and then ignoring everyone else.. he was purposely targeted. He had to get as much answers as possible, Nite threw three of the pirates on his arms to the ground and picked one up by the leg. The man was screaming in pain as Nite did this.

"Tell me pirate.. and quickly.. where is the location they took Jack.. and answer quickly before I decide to end you like your other friends.
"

The man suddenly shook, his face turning a bit pale in comparison to before. Sweat started to run down his face. he tried to conjure up the words possible for him to get out of this mess, but there was only one way to escape death at this moment. He nodded, still screaming from the pain. Nite simply put him down to his legs, one of them worthless, and began to allow him to hop in the direction of the building they were in. Before he was allowed to leave, Nite turned around to look at the three pirates behind him.

"You guys have three choices, either come with me to try and rescue your captain.. try to do it on your own, or to abandon this place, and never come back."

Nite was already on the Den Den Mushi, preparing about 200 marines for the battle in the tower, he ordered at least 40 cannons to be brought as well, and all of the marines were to have both rifles and swords.. in case they were ever in a scenario of long distance. Nite also ordered them to bring him a telescope.

- Miguel -

Miguels choice was obvious, he was not about to let his captain die. He stood up and looked ahead of him, putting his hand towards Yomchi to help her up. She seemed to be suffering from a bit of nausea, so he didn't know if she would have troubles standing up. Miguel made sure to nod at Nite so he would get the hint that he was coming along. Of course, the first mate and their new guest would also have to agree for Miguel to go with them. If given a choice between going with Nite to save the captain, and going with Yomchi and Oni, he would rather go with both of the pirates. At least with Nite though, he knew he would be more safe.

"Yomchi, are you coming with me? Who knows what we'll find in there.. I might need your help." Miguel tried to ask Yomchi in a normal way, not knowing what her reaction would be to his question.. after all, she had these powers, Miguel thought she might have other plans on what to do with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Yomchi would sit stand up and stay quiet as the two men spoke to each other. She blinked as miguel spoke to her, asking if she would come with him. She though for a moment and rubbed the back of her neck "well, i guess so, i dont have anything better to do" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am

[[Pirates]]

The pirates who were being interrogated gave the same particular answer, while they were all moved from different areas, the orders and base for the crew was the lighthouse near the warehouse area. It was where the bulk of the pirates were, nearly 400-600 pirates were stationed there, all from the same crew. The pirates who revealed this were all in alot of pain and trauma.

[[Jack]]

Jack looked up and cooked hear sea gulls, so he was near the sea, that was a positive sign, sort of anyway. Billy and Bittle wont make life easy for people trying to come here, that much Jack knew.

Bittle paced and then growled as the pirate from his divisions came in and bowed "Sir, all of the division 90-100 are all here sir, they are standing at the ready , ready to rock and roll......" Bittle then waved his hand "Me and Billy will come down and deal with this mess later, but for now, you lot will handle this!!! hold off the paper knight for as long as possible!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:01 pm

as Oniyuri walked closer to Miguel she twirled her pistols.. She put them back in their holsters and stepped over bodies.. "Miguel, look at yourself.. You should probably go rest on the ship" Oniyuri needed to find Jack and whoever took him.. Jack probably could have gotten away from those people so Oniyuri was wondering why he let himself get captured.. Who was so important that he would let himself get captured.. Oniyuri turned to the girl who had helped Miguel in his time of need and smiled kindly "I'm Oniyuri.. The first mate of The Cutting Edge Pirates.. You are?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm

[[Near the area]]

One of the marines saluted at Nite as he ran up to him from behind "Sir, we have reports, the leader for these guys is holed up in the local lighthouse!!! There is a concentration of pirates there !!!"

[[The map town lighthouse]]

The pirates were covering the entrance , there was a relatively straight path to the area, but the lighthouse entrance had pirates with guns and weapons all guarding the froint.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Nite nodded at the marine that talked to him and looked at Oniyuri, the apparent first mate of the crew that was in trouble. Nite inspected her up and down, she seemed like a fighter. Nite put papers around Miguel to ensure he couldn't move and solidified it, he then slammed the paper against the wall, knocking out Miguel. Nite then carefully placed Miguel on the floor, making the paper disappear. This was all done so that Miguel could rest his tired muscles.. by the way he was acting he wasn't going to let fighting go around without his being there. Nite looked at Oniyuri once again.

"I.. am Nite Strider, Commodore of the marines and titled 'The Paper Knight'.. this might seem a little sudden, but things have changed. I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest all of you if you do not join me in this battle. It's simple, you help me defeat these people.. and I won't bother you when leaving, right now though I might need some talented hands to defeat these pirates."

Nite signaled the marines to get ready by putting his index finger up and moving around in circles, within minutes half of the marines stationed on the island would be surrounding the building the enemy was in. Nite knew thought he could fight the pirates.. but he doubted he could defeat people with so many men easily. Having these pirates as back-up might prove to be something he could use to his advantage. Of course, Nite is a man of his word. He looked over at Miguel, whom was knocked out, the problem now was that he had no idea where to leave the body.. maybe he would have to leave it there with someone guarding it. he might just leave a few marines around to ensure the body was safe.

"What are your answers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Yomchi smiled at Oniyuri and waved her hand "my name is Yomchi, I'm just a local thief" she said with a grin before noticing Miguel was being wrapped up in some kind of paper only to be slammed against a wall. "what the hell!" she said at nite as she went to sure Miguel was still ok. "well, he's still breathing at least" she thought before looking up at nite and glaring at him, she just helped save Miguel's ass and this guy almost kills him. "i already said i would fight" she said as she started cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 pm

"I'm not going to abandon Jack" Oniyuri said with a smirk on her face as she began to walk towards the door "But just because I want to save Jack, doesn't mean I want to work with you Nite , wouldn't that get you into some trouble, You're a marine, I'm a pirate.. What are your superiors going to think?" Oniyuri turned towards Nite and leaned against the wall "Are you willing to risk it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"    Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 3 "The Enemies we make"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2